Bistro on the corner

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Bistro on the corner - Page 2 Empty Re: Bistro on the corner

Post  Jellyrolls on 2/28/2012, 10:25 pm

Hey Kim, Google Bot has been spending a lot of time here today. I've seen google bot here like five times today.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jellyrolls--Chris Colfer Forum Administrator
Bistro on the corner - Page 2 S2e18-69405a-31c211d
Kurt: "I can't help but pull focus. Sorry." So Kurt. So Chris. So Perfect
RIB--The Greenest Showrunners in Hollywood--Recycling Storylines Since 2011!
For one minute of his life, I had Chris Colfer's attention. It was a great minute.
Blarrenstans are the reason we can't have nice things.
What's shakin', bacon? Kadam forever!
@huggingunicorns @ColferFanForum I think you two are the heads of the
Adam Crawford appreciation society! Ha!--Tweeted by @olliekjones on 4/2/13


Bistro on the corner - Page 2 Tumblr_mjd79iNp3m1qf87mzo1_250
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Posts : 6574
Join date : 2012-02-18
Location : Boston, Massachusetts
Real Name : Karen

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Bistro on the corner - Page 2 Empty Re: Bistro on the corner

Post  fantastica on 2/28/2012, 10:27 pm

I have seen it like dozen times a day (well i didn't really count, but it's always like half hte time). it just keeps coming. I think the more active the board the more often it comes. I've seen bing bot once though. anybody uses bing at all other than on window phones?
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 9676
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : USA, East Coast
Real Name : the original Kim

Back to top Go down

Bistro on the corner - Page 2 Empty Re: Bistro on the corner

Post  Jellyrolls on 2/28/2012, 10:38 pm

I actually use Bing more than I use google.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jellyrolls--Chris Colfer Forum Administrator
Bistro on the corner - Page 2 S2e18-69405a-31c211d
Kurt: "I can't help but pull focus. Sorry." So Kurt. So Chris. So Perfect
RIB--The Greenest Showrunners in Hollywood--Recycling Storylines Since 2011!
For one minute of his life, I had Chris Colfer's attention. It was a great minute.
Blarrenstans are the reason we can't have nice things.
What's shakin', bacon? Kadam forever!
@huggingunicorns @ColferFanForum I think you two are the heads of the
Adam Crawford appreciation society! Ha!--Tweeted by @olliekjones on 4/2/13


Bistro on the corner - Page 2 Tumblr_mjd79iNp3m1qf87mzo1_250
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Posts : 6574
Join date : 2012-02-18
Location : Boston, Massachusetts
Real Name : Karen

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Bistro on the corner - Page 2 Empty Re: Bistro on the corner

Post  Guest on 2/28/2012, 11:10 pm

I had to google Google Bot to see what it was, because I have seen it several times, too. What I wonder more about are the "guests" and wondering if there is anything I should hide from them Razz

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Bistro on the corner - Page 2 Empty Re: Bistro on the corner

Post  fantastica on 2/28/2012, 11:20 pm

you are a "guest" if you are not logged in. I browse as a guest sometimes on my tablet or phone.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 9676
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : USA, East Coast
Real Name : the original Kim

Back to top Go down

Bistro on the corner - Page 2 Empty Re: Bistro on the corner

Post  fantastica on 3/1/2012, 3:54 am

Bistro on the corner - Page 2 Tumblr_lzwb9cv0u61qzfv8po1_500
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 9676
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : USA, East Coast
Real Name : the original Kim

Back to top Go down

Bistro on the corner - Page 2 Empty Re: Bistro on the corner

Post  brisallie on 3/1/2012, 5:54 pm

fantastica wrote:Bistro on the corner - Page 2 Tumblr_lzwb9cv0u61qzfv8po1_500

ohmy Is that a dog??? Really? IS HUGE!!! Is almost the same height of hiw owner lol
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 5797
Join date : 2012-02-20
Location : latinamerica
Real Name : Romina

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Bistro on the corner - Page 2 Empty Re: Bistro on the corner

Post  fantastica on 3/1/2012, 6:03 pm

^ that dog is likely over 100 lbs. it's funny as hell.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 9676
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : USA, East Coast
Real Name : the original Kim

Back to top Go down

Bistro on the corner - Page 2 Empty Re: Bistro on the corner

Post  brisallie on 3/1/2012, 7:15 pm

^
I'm not good with lbs so I have to converted into kilos and OMG that dog weighs the same than me ohmy
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 5797
Join date : 2012-02-20
Location : latinamerica
Real Name : Romina

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Bistro on the corner - Page 2 Empty Re: Bistro on the corner

Post  fantastica on 3/1/2012, 7:37 pm

^ lol myabe I was way too wrong I was just guessing from the photo I have no idea how heavy that dog is. Maybe it is only half of that weight if it's mostly just hair. Wink
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 9676
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : USA, East Coast
Real Name : the original Kim

Back to top Go down

Bistro on the corner - Page 2 Empty Re: Bistro on the corner

Post  CloveGlee on 3/4/2012, 4:04 am

Glorfindel wrote:Since the feedback thread seems to have disappeared, I'm going to post this here:
It's something I posted in the Kurt spoiler thread on GF.

^I'm confused by this too.
First we split up and have to post in 2 different threads, now we even post in 2 different forums. I don't like that.

I appreciate the new forum, but I miss the dynamic here. And I'm getting split personality syndrom from posting things double or trying to remember what conversation took place where.

I want most of the discussions to continu here, at least untill 'that other place' goes public and is open to everyone.
A lot of people visit the KHAT and this thread, and I don't want them to be shunned from our conversations.
Plus: I think it's important to talk about Kurt and his storylines in a public place, not a protected one.

So, as far as I'm concerned I will hang out mostly here and in the KHAT, unless it's not possible to express everything I might want to say in this forum. Then a nice thread on the Chris Colfer Forum is a threapeutic place to post. wink.gif

I will bring this up in the new forum as well. Because this way the KHAT and this spoiler thread will die.

I don't want to stop this forum, but it's very confusing where to post and I think a lot of us will give up double posting in 2 forums real quickly.
I don't want to abandon and leave the KHAT and the Kurt spoiler thread. So I'd like to ask to keep most conversations about Kurt over there, and only come here when we know the conversation will not be acceptable at Gleeforum. Maybe we can even use a sort of codename whenever we need to resort to coming here.

As soon as this forum is public and open, we can reconsider, but unless most of you only want to post here and not on GF anymore, I will stop the double posting of discussions about Kurt and keep that in one place, on GF.

What do you all think?

Honestly, Marie? I am beginning to find the whole thing overwhelming and bewildering. It's getting too hard to keep up with it all, and it's one of the reasons why I am posting left. How many different places should I type "I am so proud of Chris!" There is one part of me that is happy to have the right to say this over here. Chris got asked to play in "8" and Darren didn't. Nyah. And the ONLY reason I feel like saying that at all is because it's acceptable to bash Chris at Gleeforum, but not Darren. God, Bowtie Blaine is working my last nerve today.

I think this forum is necessary because of the very biased censorship over there, and besides... Glee is going to end several decades before Chris' career does. That's part of what his performance in 8 means to me. Every generation has great actors who begin to show themselves in their early 20s, and it is becoming very clear that Chris is going to be one of those. And yes, I mean in a way that Cory (who is also quite good) will not. He's going to be important. He's going to be the Oscar nominee, the person doing important and lasting work.

Glee is just the first step. And the difference is that Chris is holding his own on stage in a powerful scene with George Clooney, and he's being evaluated by people like Rob Reiner, and everybody in Hollywood saw what he did tonight. Chris is going to be a very big deal for a long time.

CloveGlee
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Posts : 359
Join date : 2012-02-21

http://recappersdelight.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Bistro on the corner - Page 2 Empty Re: Bistro on the corner

Post  Guest on 3/4/2012, 4:20 am

^^ I found the KHAT to be a very limiting place to post. I had to be careful of everything I said and I was not comfortable there. To say post there but only come here if you feel like bashing, is to undermine what this whole forum is about. What the KHAT gives you are the Bowtie Blaines of the world (who reported me more than once) who will lock you down if he does not like what you say, but continue the bashing himself. I don't need that in my life. I want to feel free and here I do!!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Bistro on the corner - Page 2 Empty Re: Bistro on the corner

Post  fantastica on 3/4/2012, 4:26 am

talking about that annoying BowtieBlaine - I accidnetly replied one of his posts because I didn't see it was from him and he just kept on arguing!! I mean it's not like I can't stand people who think differently from me. I disagree w/ my fellow posters here from time and time but I never feel any unpleasantness. We all agree to disagree and it's always been fun and angaging here. Back at GF I have no problem w/ any real kurtsies but once those blarren stans join the thread all the fun gets out the door - it becomes a battle ground!

I try to do my best to post there especially in events like this because not all of them come here and I want them to read praising articles about his performances etc. I just don't like to hang out there once those blainers start to come in.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Bistro on the corner - Page 2 Tumblr_mf8is0r6zI1qj0196o1_500
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 9676
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : USA, East Coast
Real Name : the original Kim

Back to top Go down

Bistro on the corner - Page 2 Empty Re: Bistro on the corner

Post  Guest on 3/4/2012, 4:35 am

and the problem seems that they always do come in. how many times were we reported by darren stans? there is no defense when they watch every line that is written and seem determined to argue every small point. sometimes I think the Bowties of the world enjoy the arguing more than anything else, which would be fine if he wasn't busy reporting you at the same time.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Bistro on the corner - Page 2 Empty Re: Bistro on the corner

Post  fantastica on 3/4/2012, 4:38 am

Carousel wrote:...What the KHAT gives you are the Bowtie Blaines of the world (who reported me more than once) who will lock you down if he does not like what you say, ...
how do you know he reported you? did you get any warning or something? I have never gotten any warnings, because i was very careful about what I said. the only times I had a big outbreak was when the admin was there so she was accusing me directly in her posts, when I accused the blarren stans for their censorship. I honestly would have quite this fandom for good if not because of this place.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 9676
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : USA, East Coast
Real Name : the original Kim

Back to top Go down

Bistro on the corner - Page 2 Empty Re: Bistro on the corner

Post  Shinra17 on 3/4/2012, 4:52 am

CloveGlee wrote:Honestly, Marie? I am beginning to find the whole thing overwhelming and bewildering. It's getting too hard to keep up with it all, and it's one of the reasons why I am posting left. How many different places should I type "I am so proud of Chris!" There is one part of me that is happy to have the right to say this over here. Chris got asked to play in "8" and Darren didn't. Nyah. And the ONLY reason I feel like saying that at all is because it's acceptable to bash Chris at Gleeforum, but not Darren. God, Bowtie Blaine is working my last nerve today.

I think this forum is necessary because of the very biased censorship over there, and besides... Glee is going to end several decades before Chris' career does. That's part of what his performance in 8 means to me. Every generation has great actors who begin to show themselves in their early 20s, and it is becoming very clear that Chris is going to be one of those. And yes, I mean in a way that Cory (who is also quite good) will not. He's going to be important. He's going to be the Oscar nominee, the person doing important and lasting work.

Glee is just the first step. And the difference is that Chris is holding his own on stage in a powerful scene with George Clooney, and he's being evaluated by people like Rob Reiner, and everybody in Hollywood saw what he did tonight. Chris is going to be a very big deal for a long time.
yes, for sure and that's the main thing that motivates us to create this board. I mean, I wasn't a big poster on GF and I could have lived with stopping posting for a while, to avoid these blarren stans and their protectors over there. But on the long run, Glee and gleeforum will die before Chris's career, so what's the point to try to make that place a "home", especially if it requires to do efforts while the others don't have to do the same. I don't want to be rude but I hope that everybody is aware the KHAT WILL die next year one day. I'm not saying this in order to promote this place but for the people who wish to build something seriously (I'm thinking about the Chris's voice thread of Marie), it's good to think about it before investing oneself too much in something doomed to end.

Carousel wrote:^^ I found the KHAT to be a very limiting place to post. I had to be careful of everything I said and I was not comfortable there. To say post there but only come here if you feel like bashing, is to undermine what this whole forum is about. What the KHAT gives you are the Bowtie Blaines of the world (who reported me more than once) who will lock you down if he does not like what you say, but continue the bashing himself. I don't need that in my life. I want to feel free and here I do!!
bah, I don't mind, GF has much more visibility and members than we do, so it's understandable to post there for the "usual" things. If someone comes here only when he needs to vent, it's okay. Let's be honest, you and fanny we are a bit crazy Smile

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Bistro on the corner - Page 2 Banniere---75449-31b6eb9
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 2126
Join date : 2012-02-18
Location : France

Back to top Go down

Bistro on the corner - Page 2 Empty About Khat

Post  brisallie on 3/4/2012, 8:38 pm

Because I feel more free here than there: I don't know if is only me, but since most of us we have stop posting as we used to post on the KHAT,actually I'm talking more about you guys than me ; have appeared more How can I say it? Klainers fans?

Personally , at the beginning I tried to split in two but currently I don't care about it anymore. Sorry.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 5797
Join date : 2012-02-20
Location : latinamerica
Real Name : Romina

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Bistro on the corner - Page 2 Empty Re: Bistro on the corner

Post  Jellyrolls on 3/4/2012, 11:03 pm

Unless you come here to speak negatively about Chris, there is no no right or wrong way to use this board. If people want to use this as a replacement for KHAT (or some other community) that's cool. If people want to use this as a companion to KHAT that's cool too.

Bottom line is, we are all posting here to varying degrees because we love Chris, and want to talk about all of his amazing work. It is my goal for this board to stay active even after Chris moves on from Glee, and I hope that all of you will be posting here alongside me.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jellyrolls--Chris Colfer Forum Administrator
Bistro on the corner - Page 2 S2e18-69405a-31c211d
Kurt: "I can't help but pull focus. Sorry." So Kurt. So Chris. So Perfect
RIB--The Greenest Showrunners in Hollywood--Recycling Storylines Since 2011!
For one minute of his life, I had Chris Colfer's attention. It was a great minute.
Blarrenstans are the reason we can't have nice things.
What's shakin', bacon? Kadam forever!
@huggingunicorns @ColferFanForum I think you two are the heads of the
Adam Crawford appreciation society! Ha!--Tweeted by @olliekjones on 4/2/13


Bistro on the corner - Page 2 Tumblr_mjd79iNp3m1qf87mzo1_250
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Posts : 6574
Join date : 2012-02-18
Location : Boston, Massachusetts
Real Name : Karen

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Bistro on the corner - Page 2 Empty Re: Bistro on the corner

Post  brisallie on 3/5/2012, 9:19 am

Jellyrolls wrote:Unless you come here to speak negatively about Chris, there is no no right or wrong way to use this board. If people want to use this as a replacement for KHAT (or some other community) that's cool. If people want to use this as a companion to KHAT that's cool too.

Bottom line is, we are all posting here to varying degrees because we love Chris, and want to talk about all of his amazing work. It is my goal for this board to stay active even after Chris moves on from Glee, and I hope that all of you will be posting here alongside me.

^
Agree Smile
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 5797
Join date : 2012-02-20
Location : latinamerica
Real Name : Romina

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Bistro on the corner - Page 2 Empty Re: Bistro on the corner

Post  fantastica on 3/6/2012, 12:01 am

hmm, I see you three stooges are conspiring to make my life a living hell...

I will be the Kurt Hummel of this board. I may cry but will get right back up. I will never change! vexe
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 9676
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : USA, East Coast
Real Name : the original Kim

Back to top Go down

Bistro on the corner - Page 2 Empty Re: Bistro on the corner

Post  Guest on 3/6/2012, 1:30 am

Scientists have observed homosexuality in over 450 species on this planet. Homophobic hatred has only been observed in one.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Bistro on the corner - Page 2 Empty Re: Bistro on the corner

Post  fantastica on 3/6/2012, 1:32 am

^ the only specie that believes in God.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 9676
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : USA, East Coast
Real Name : the original Kim

Back to top Go down

Bistro on the corner - Page 2 Empty Re: Bistro on the corner

Post  brisallie on 3/6/2012, 8:16 am

Carousel wrote:Scientists have observed homosexuality in over 450 species on this planet. Homophobic hatred has only been observed in one.

I remember I read about it some years ago in a scientific magazine and because I was younger I was impressed by that info lol
fantastica wrote:^ the only specie that believes in God.

TRUTH Smile


... and talking about God and because I didn't want to open another board: I would like to ask you if you can pray for me to have a good Wednesday ; I just can say that I gonna solve sth important with my dad :(
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 5797
Join date : 2012-02-20
Location : latinamerica
Real Name : Romina

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Bistro on the corner - Page 2 Empty Re: Bistro on the corner

Post  Shinra17 on 3/6/2012, 8:46 am

^ I won't be praying for you, I'm a complete atheist but I wish to always stay calm and in control of yourself whatever happens, it's so easy to say something on the moment that we might regret and that might make things worse. If you want to talk about it later on the board or in a more private way, you're welcome Wink

fantastica wrote:^ the only specie that believes in God.
actually, the only specie that can express hatred.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Bistro on the corner - Page 2 Banniere---75449-31b6eb9
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 2126
Join date : 2012-02-18
Location : France

Back to top Go down

Bistro on the corner - Page 2 Empty Re: Bistro on the corner

Post  brisallie on 3/6/2012, 9:14 am

Shinra17 wrote:^ I won't be praying for you, I'm a complete atheist but I wish to always stay calm and in control of yourself whatever happens, it's so easy to say something on the moment that we might regret and that might make things worse. If you want to talk about it later on the board or in a more private way, you're welcome Wink

It's ok. At least you can send me good energy Smile but Thanks for your words anyway and you know, I'll really need self-control tomorrow because is a complicated situation.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 5797
Join date : 2012-02-20
Location : latinamerica
Real Name : Romina

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Bistro on the corner - Page 2 Empty Re: Bistro on the corner

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum