Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6x11 "We Built This Glee Club" Watch & Discussion thread

+8
ChrisColferFan1
M&M
fantastica
ColferInspired
dimpledchris
Jellyrolls
Ranwing
tanita_mors
12 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

What did you think of the episode ?

6x11 "We Built This Glee Club" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_lcap0%6x11 "We Built This Glee Club" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
6x11 "We Built This Glee Club" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_lcap0%6x11 "We Built This Glee Club" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
6x11 "We Built This Glee Club" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_lcap20%6x11 "We Built This Glee Club" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
6x11 "We Built This Glee Club" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_lcap20%6x11 "We Built This Glee Club" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
6x11 "We Built This Glee Club" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_lcap40%6x11 "We Built This Glee Club" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 5

6x11 "We Built This Glee Club" Watch & Discussion thread Empty 6x11 "We Built This Glee Club" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  tanita_mors 3/10/2015, 10:40 am

6x11 "We Built This Glee Club"

6x11 "We Built This Glee Club" Watch & Discussion thread 6x1110

IT’S TIME FOR…SECTIONALS! ON AN ALL-NEW “GLEE” FRIDAY, MARCH 13, ON FOX

New Directions and the Warblers go head-to-head at sectionals. Meanwhile, Rachel must choose between returning to NYADA and doing another Broadway show with her past love, Jesse St. James (guest star Groff), in the all-new “We Built This Glee Club” episode of GLEE airing Friday, March 13 (9:00-10:00 PM ET /PT) on FOX. (GLE-612) (TV-14; D, L) CC-AD-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1

Cast: Lea Michele as Rachel Berry; Chris Colfer as Kurt Hummel; Darren Criss as Blaine Anderson; Chord Overstreet as Sam Evans; Jane Lynch as Sue; and Matthew Morrison as Will; Dot-Marie Jones as Coach Beiste; Lauren Potter as Becky; Becca Tobin as Kitty Wilde; Laura Dreyfuss as Madison McCarthy; Billy Lewis Jr. as Mason McCarthy; Samantha Ware as Jane Hayward; Marshall Williams as Spencer Porter and Noah Guthrie as Roderick

Guest Cast: Jonathan Groff as Jesse St. James
You all know what to do.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

6x11 "We Built This Glee Club" Watch & Discussion thread Empty Re: 6x11 "We Built This Glee Club" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  Ranwing 3/13/2015, 9:56 pm

Hope that I'm not alone watching this dreck. I'm just here to enjoy some pretty Chris.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

6x11 "We Built This Glee Club" Watch & Discussion thread Empty Re: 6x11 "We Built This Glee Club" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  Jellyrolls 3/13/2015, 9:58 pm

Oh, I am just bursting with joy over the thought of tonight's episode of Glee starting in two minutes. Yay.

I'm about to experience another hour of my life I'll never get back.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/13/2015, 10:02 pm

Thank you for the reminder that Rachel is getting both NYADA and Broadway entirely unearned.

Knew that Schu would take over once he arrived at McKinely.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/13/2015, 10:07 pm

Again we're back to Rachel's future success being the center of everyone's concern. If she had lifted a single finger to make either of these two options happen, I might find it in my heart to care. And I can't deal with Sam being the voice of reason here. He's totally right here... now we'll just see if Rachel can get her head out of ass enough to actually listen.

Nice to see Jesse but I'm so checked out on Rachel's storyline that I just can't care. And what a surprise... Jesse pulled strings to get Rachel the part. dryy

Would rather watch Spencer and Alister make out too.

Last edited by Ranwing on 3/13/2015, 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  dimpledchris 3/13/2015, 10:08 pm

Oh my god Sam is making sense, I cannot believe this.
dimpledchris
dimpledchris
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

http://dimpledchris.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/13/2015, 10:09 pm

So Will teaches them dancing while the others watch.

The warblers are annoying.

Why does Sam care so much about Rachel going to college? really? Of all the people in the cast? Did Rachel just friend zone Sam?

Oh, Brad. How nice of him to be there.

So Jesse just pops up in the school? You know, you'd think a school that had a school shooting would have more security.

Listen to your heart, but actually, I don't think Lea and Jon's voice meshed well on this. His voice is too rough.

Ah, so that's why Jesse is there. He's her future co-star.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/13/2015, 10:10 pm

So Rachel gets the audition because Mercedes pulled strings for her. She gets the part because Jesse pulls strings for her.

Why the hell am I being asked to root for her?
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/13/2015, 10:12 pm

Yes, Jesse can't get into NYADA, but they take a mediocre talent like Blaine no problem.

Dance camp. Yay. Something Glee has never done before. Oh wait....they have.

Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/13/2015, 10:13 pm

Ranwing wrote:So Rachel gets the audition because Mercedes pulled strings for her. She gets the part because Jesse pulls strings for her.

Why the hell am I being asked to root for her?

Clearly you should be rooting for her because she is the most special snowflake in the universe and everyone wants to see her succeed!
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/13/2015, 10:16 pm

I am up, it's afternoon here neutre .

Just reading the comments and knowing I will just download and not watch it yet like I have done with last weeks episode.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/13/2015, 10:19 pm

So now Kurt has to prop Rachel. Yay Rachel! You can do whatever you want!

So, Blaine gets into NYU. How nice for him. Because it makes total sense that a top school will take a student who flunked out of another top school when he has done nothing to prove his worth.

Ugh. Sam throwing up. OK, is there a point to this? OK, now everyone is puking. Great. OH, it's Sue.

Sue sure spends a lot of time at McKinley for someone who has been fired and told not to be around kids again.

Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/13/2015, 10:20 pm

I really liked what Kurt was telling Rachel. He gave his opinion and was leaving the decision completely up to her. But he was right about one very important thing. That Rachel was in such a total rush from success to success that she never gave herself a chance to actually enjoy her successes (whether it was NYADA or Funny Girl) before she was worried about what came next. That she is being given (totally undeservedly) a second chance to redo the things that she screwed up on. And that she should learn to enjoy the process of learning.

Sick of Sue and Schue. And cheers for Sheldon standing up for himself.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/13/2015, 10:30 pm

I'm so tired of competition episodes... it's the same old, same old. Artificially escalated stakes, ND woefully unprepared... but they win anyway. *yawn*

Blaine going to NY is... who cares? It's an excuse to get him to NY since Kurt is not giving up on his career path (thankfully). Rachel being praised again? Of course..

What the fuck do they have Kurt wearing?
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/13/2015, 10:31 pm

We built this city was boring. Even the dancing was boring.

Oh Mickey is better, but Sue track suits. Ugh. Sue got her human canon balls, though.

I really hate Myron.

OMG, we're all here because of Rachel. Ugh. They combined NB/Warblers have been together for two seconds. Of course, Blaine gets to start the circle, but Kurt gets silenced.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/13/2015, 10:32 pm

Ranwing wrote:What the fuck do they have Kurt wearing?

That black afghan thing? That is wicked ugly. I bet Blaine knitted it while he was sitting on the toilet trying to poop.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/13/2015, 10:33 pm

Damn, we still have 30 minutes of this crap to sit through.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/13/2015, 10:34 pm

I just want to hear Take Me To Church. Everything else is totally forgettable.

Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/13/2015, 10:38 pm

Well... that resolves what they were going to do with the annoying 13 year old.

For once, ND may actually earn their win.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/13/2015, 10:40 pm

Take Me To Church was fine vocally, but are we supposed to believe that the ND deserve to win with that performance.

Chandelier was fine too, but really, you had to have Myron in the leotard and wig. Ugh. I really hate Myron.

Come Sail Away was fine vocally, but the choreography didn't fit. The Warblers were just too frantic.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/13/2015, 10:47 pm

i have been watching Hannible so I forgot about this entirely.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/13/2015, 10:48 pm

Cranky judge is back. Oh fun.

Rod is so creepy.

OK, this voting scene is going on way too long.

So, Kurt has been coaching the ND from the beginning with Rachel. He's been there every time, and he stands behind the other coaches? I wonder if that was deliberate placement of Kurt because he is so unimportant compared to Rachel and Bland.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/13/2015, 10:50 pm

So... has Schu acknowledged Kurt as co-director for any kind of recognition or praise for his work? Of course not... it was all about Rachel. With the way he and Rachel were hanging all over one another, I'd be worried if I was Emma.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 3/13/2015, 10:50 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:Take Me To Church was fine vocally, but are we supposed to believe that the ND deserve to win with that performance.  

Chandelier was fine too, but really, you had to have Myron in the leotard and wig.  Ugh.  I really hate Myron.

Come Sail Away was fine vocally, but the choreography didn't fit.  The Warblers were just too frantic.

Myron is Oliver from the Brady Bunch. Completely unnecessary and terribly annoying, a last ditch effort to stay a little more relevant and gain a little more press. It didn't work for the Brady Bunch and it certainly hasn't worked for the already dying Glee.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 3/13/2015, 10:50 pm

Not watching  but did DVR it in the tiny bitty chance it may be a good episode. Reading the comments I can say pretty sure it is a bad episode.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next