Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

People's Choice Awards 2015 Voting Support Thread

+17
dimpledchris
M&M
bayth
brisallie
rainespeaks
Jellyrolls
Delight
ColferInspired
ChrisColferFan1
Buenos
fantastica
Glorfindel
Ranwing
angelnessa
mindschemez
sjonnepon
valkeakuulas
21 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

People's Choice Awards 2015 Voting Support Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: People's Choice Awards 2015 Voting Support Thread

Post  Buenos 1/8/2015, 2:01 am

The dance is ADORABLE~~~

The Taylor Swift dancers!!  Chris, Brian and Cooper !!!!!!

http://instagram.com/p/xlEhXztdTe/
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

People's Choice Awards 2015 Voting Support Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: People's Choice Awards 2015 Voting Support Thread

Post  angelnessa 1/8/2015, 2:05 am

HOLY HELL!

I need to step away from the Internet more often. I leave and all the exciting stuff happens. Yay for him!!! bounce bounce bounce
angelnessa
angelnessa
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  dimpledchris 1/8/2015, 2:09 am

This is just a really happy occasion. Glee is almost over, and though most of his fans aren't happy with how the show is ending at least he has this. The people have spoken, indeed! That instagram video is also the most adorable thing, Chris and his babies celebrating wub (though Brian looks done, as always, haha.)
dimpledchris
dimpledchris
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

http://dimpledchris.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 1/8/2015, 2:32 am

So glad Chris won. hola bounce Did not think he would. Glad I was wrong.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 1/8/2015, 2:39 am

Just found out Chris won Smile I didn't watch the show as I read he wasn't going to attend, and now...three years in a row?! WOW.

Need to say this, but I love he pick that song "and the haters gonna hate" lol
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 1/8/2015, 5:02 am

Delivered as promised. Cooper doesn't seem to understand that he's supposed to celebrate a win. :D

Shame that he's too big to be held and danced with.

I have a shitty start at work today, but remembering Chris winning makes me smile again.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/8/2015, 5:37 am

HE WON!!!!!!!!  OMG, he actually WON!!!!!!!!!
panik   hola   danse3 

This is just wonderful. Tbh I didn't expect him to win, so I'm so glad he did.
*SQUEEEEE!*

3 years in a row!!! On a show that uses him as a prop, isn't even on tv right now and has almost non-excisting ratings.
Take that, RIB.  bih 

The Brian/Cooper dance is adorable. wub 
And he did it on the line 'Haters Gonna Hate', lol. Smile

Last edited by Glorfindel on 1/8/2015, 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/8/2015, 5:58 am

Some tweets:
(also posted on the twitter thread)

People's Choice Awards 2015 Voting Support Thread - Page 4 Tumblr_nhuck98vUO1qe476yo1_500

People's Choice Awards 2015 Voting Support Thread - Page 4 Tumblr_nhuck98vUO1qe476yo2_500

People's Choice Awards 2015 Voting Support Thread - Page 4 Tumblr_nhuerorYYz1qe476yo1_500

People's Choice Awards 2015 Voting Support Thread - Page 4 Tumblr_nhuf84YeeD1qe476yo2_500

People's Choice Awards 2015 Voting Support Thread - Page 4 Tumblr_nhuf84YeeD1qe476yo3_500

People's Choice Awards 2015 Voting Support Thread - Page 4 Tumblr_nhugj4qRxe1qe476yo1_r1_500
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 1/8/2015, 6:17 am

Holy fuck...

Not expected. Hoped for, but not expected at all. And what a slap to Ryan Murphy, Glee and how they so badly underutilize Chris and his talents. And this does matter. It's showing just how numerous and dedicated Chris's fans are. To win as a write in nominee is the sweetest revenge.

So suck on that, haters! I hope that Ryan Murphy is getting the news and is fuming. Because Chris has proven time and time again how far above Glee he's gotten.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/8/2015, 6:22 am

^Hehehe, fully agree. This must sting, not only for Ryan and Brad (and Fox), who tried to launch and push certain cast members into stardom, but also for those cast members themselves.
Sorry, not sorry. sifflou

And now let's wait how long it will take Fox's PR to wake up and congratulate Chris on his win..... People's Choice Awards 2015 Voting Support Thread - Page 4 Blase

Lol, found this gif on tumblr and it very accurately describes my feelings right now:

People's Choice Awards 2015 Voting Support Thread - Page 4 Tumblr_inline_nhug0mQwPt1r0gd4j

Last edited by Glorfindel on 1/8/2015, 6:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 1/8/2015, 6:25 am

So psyched for Chris! The video is adorable. @brisallie if memory serves me correctly, a fan suggested the Taylor Swift song to Chris.

I was thinking yesterday that just because he wasn't going to be there it didn't mean he didn't win. There are so many categories that they don't air them all so they probably didn't even bother inviting Chris so actors from hot shows that have been airing could appear.

I love that this happened two days before the show limps its way back on the air. Maybe if RIB had listened to the people long ago and used Chris as a leading man instead of a prop for Lea and a crutch for the mediocre darren glee wouldn't be the joke that it is now.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 1/8/2015, 6:31 am

This is such exciting news!!! Congrats Chris, and all of you for voting!!! Smile bounce

Chris, Cooper and Brian are so adorable, and Chris' arms look really good in that video. wub

And yes, who care if the haters are gonna hate (such an apt part of the song), Chris is much bigger than stupid Glee and I can't wait to see Noel and his other future projects.
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 1/8/2015, 6:33 am

Ranwing wrote:
So suck on that, haters! I hope that Ryan Murphy is getting the news and is fuming. Because Chris has proven time and time again how far above Glee he's gotten.

Ryan is so busy kissing his own ass (when certain other nameless people aren't kissing it) that he probably doesn't even care about this.

Glorfindel wrote:^Hehehe, fully agree. This must sting, not only for Ryan and Brad, who tried to launch and push certain cast members, but also for those cast members themselves.

The people spoke loud and clear to a certain someone last year. Mr. Me Me Me will probably try to take credit for this again.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 1/8/2015, 7:07 am

Not trying to take focus off of Chris' win, but darren tweeted a congrats to grant and the cast of the flash about an hour ago (saying the people have spoken) but nothing to the costar on his own show.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 1/8/2015, 7:20 am

I have a sneaking suspicion that Fox didn't pay attention to Glee nominee at all and perhaps had to pay a little less of "taking part fees" (I'm almost certain the PCA has some sort of entry fees for the live broadcast) for New Girl participating.

Why worry about Fox being idiots. They've proven to have poor taste in show runners and no clue to as what fans like.

Chris won!
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sjonnepon 1/8/2015, 8:00 am

I'm so happy for him!!! hola hola bounce flower flower

sjonnepon
sjonnepon
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 1/8/2015, 8:43 am

My immediate reaction to reading that Chris has won the PCA for the third consecutive year is to search the internet for 'Happy' reaction gifs (Yes, I'm strange that way). But Glorfindel had nabbed the cutest one, so I'm stuck with...People's Choice Awards 2015 Voting Support Thread - Page 4 4246813233 and People's Choice Awards 2015 Voting Support Thread - Page 4 2470263782

I think years of seeing Kurt beaten down on Glee had forced us to adopt the mentality of 'must keep expectations low' to spare ourselves heartache and disappointment. Looks like we needn't have to do so. The people have spoken. Chris's life and achievements are not in the hands of incompetent or punitive writers, and for that we are ever grateful suure

Love the dancing video (Brian is unimpressed, as usual Razz ). I wonder how many people voted just to get Chris to fulfil his promise...

Ah, and I have to give a big shout out to all of the lovely Chris fans and supporters out there for making Chris's win possible. If what we can do can make Chris smile even once, we have definitely accomplished something worthwhile. Well, that's my view anyway. blushh

So happy that Chris had won. hiphopa
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 1/8/2015, 9:41 am

^You put it so nicely Delight. We cannot really give or do something for him directly but making him happy about something like this makes us all feel good.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/8/2015, 10:08 am

Jellyrolls wrote:Not trying to take focus off of Chris' win, but darren tweeted a congrats to grant and the cast of the flash about an hour ago (saying the people have spoken) but nothing to the costar on his own show.
What? Lol, someone's showing his true colors. Laughing

Still no word from Fox or any other Glee cast member either.
How does that saying go? Ah..... the silence is deafening. Rolling Eyes
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 1/8/2015, 10:21 am

Glorfindel wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:Not trying to take focus off of Chris' win, but darren tweeted a congrats to grant and the cast of the flash about an hour ago (saying the people have spoken) but nothing to the costar on his own show.
What? Lol, someone's showing his true colors. Laughing

Still no word from Fox or any other Glee cast member either.
How does that saying go? Ah..... the silence is deafening. Rolling Eyes

I'll give Fox and the other cast members the BOD for now. I'm sure we'll see some congrats tweets at some point today, and I'm sure Fox will tweet and/or put it on Facebook, too.

I just have to shake my head at Darren tweeting to congratulate Grant and the others he knows in the Flash cast, but not taking the 30 seconds to send congrats to Chris. Not that I care one way or another if Darren or anyone else in the cast congratulates Chris (or how they congratulate him for that matter). I just think Darren taking the time to tweet several others associated with a show he's not on and not taking the time to tweet congrats to a castmate on his own show, and a castmate he has worked extensively with does not make him look good.

But then again, the main thing is Chris won! hola Chris has a fantastic fan base who love and support him despite the fact that RIB treats Kurt like a doormat. He truly is one of a kind, and deserving of any award he gets! bounce
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 1/8/2015, 10:28 am

Am I surprised that Darren hasn't tweeted some congratulations to his cast-mate (because I refuse to acknowledge him as Chris's costar)? Not at all. Nor am I surprised that he did tween congratulations to Grant. Darren's true colors certainly are showing and it's pretty clear that he's given up on trying to ride Chris's coattails since Chris is so far out of his league and continuously trying to attach himself to Chris's numerous successes just makes Darren look even more desperate and pathetic in comparison. Grant is just now on the upswing, so not at all surprised that Darren has turned his attention to his "old buddy".

Not seeing much response from Grant, though. I hope that he's smart enough to keep a distance from the toxicity that is Darren and his greedy platoon (no longer a legion) of stans. He's too sweet a guy and doesn't deserve the crazy that this clown car brings with him.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/8/2015, 10:34 am

^True, not everyone watches the PCA's and America is just waking up now. So benefit of the doubt it is for now.
But Darren clearly knew, lol, and still didn't tweet.

Hey, we have at least 1 crew member aware of Chris' win:

People's Choice Awards 2015 Voting Support Thread - Page 4 Tumblr_nhuhq1xnqu1sg9z6fo3_1280
People's Choice Awards 2015 Voting Support Thread - Page 4 Tumblr_nhuhq1xnqu1sg9z6fo2_1280
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 1/8/2015, 11:30 am

well, that was unexpected. i mean really, i didn't even pay attention to the PCA because they are such a popularity contest and most awards are bought by networks or publicist to promote "of the moment" actors. so a big congratulations to out boy chris !!!!!!!!!!!!!
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  mindschemez 1/8/2015, 12:11 pm

That's nice of Joaquin to tune in to see if Chris won.

So far Chris' other projects outside of the actual show are getting word of the win:

People's Choice Awards 2015 Voting Support Thread - Page 4 Tumblr_nhv5t6l94h1tgney8o1_500
Little, Brown (TLOS)

People's Choice Awards 2015 Voting Support Thread - Page 4 Tumblr_inline_nhv5n0V8pY1rf2mp9
B Good Pictures (Noel)

People's Choice Awards 2015 Voting Support Thread - Page 4 Tumblr_nhugx18r4A1tgney8o1_500
Brian Dannelly (SBL)

hola

mindschemez
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 1/8/2015, 12:43 pm

Very smart of the film company to publicize this, along with Chris's connection to the Noel Coward film. The more PR, the better.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next