Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris/Kurt requests and recommendations

+27
TimF
ColdFlame96
coxfire
ChrisColferFan1
MoviesAreLife
bayth
Piciollina
arina
Adamina
Glorfindel
ladydianab
Divalicious
fireangel
Emile
valkeakuulas
BlueJazz
E-ko
ColferInspired
Kurt Hummel
ColferGirl
brisallie
tanita_mors
Delight
fantastica
Jellyrolls
Shinra17
sjonnepon
31 posters

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Chris/Kurt requests and recommendations - Page 8 Empty Re: Chris/Kurt requests and recommendations

Post  ColdFlame96 6/21/2013, 12:44 am

Hey guys! I'll be doing prompts tomorrow, so feel free to send me some Kurt ones if you'd like! You can PM me here or go on ask box in tumblr. My username is coldflame96. Same as on here only lowercase. It'd be easier to keep track of on tumblr, but whatever's more convenient for you works. Smile
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Chris/Kurt requests and recommendations - Page 8 Empty Re: Chris/Kurt requests and recommendations

Post  ChrisColferFan1 6/21/2013, 1:13 am

ColdFlame96 wrote:Hey guys! I'll be doing prompts tomorrow, so feel free to send me some Kurt ones if you'd like! You can PM me here or go on ask box in tumblr. My username is coldflame96. Same as on here only lowercase. It'd be easier to keep track of on tumblr, but whatever's more convenient for you works. Smile

I have some ideas for Kurt prompts. I don't have a tumblr and don't plan on getting one. I might be sending the prompts from your ask box anyway. If That is okay.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 6/21/2013, 1:17 am

FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:Hey guys! I'll be doing prompts tomorrow, so feel free to send me some Kurt ones if you'd like! You can PM me here or go on ask box in tumblr. My username is coldflame96. Same as on here only lowercase. It'd be easier to keep track of on tumblr, but whatever's more convenient for you works. Smile

I have some ideas for Kurt prompts. I don't have a tumblr and don't plan  on getting one. I  might be sending  the  prompts from your ask box anyway. If That is okay.

That is totally fine. I don't blame you for not getting a tumblr. It can get a little scary.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 6/21/2013, 1:22 am

ColdFlame96 wrote:
FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:

I have some ideas for Kurt prompts. I don't have a tumblr and don't plan  on getting one. I  might be sending  the  prompts from your ask box anyway. If That is okay.

That is totally fine. I don't blame you for not getting a tumblr. It can get a little scary.

Okay, will be sending them  soon, I will be sending 2  of them. Just sent them to you from your tumblr ask box. One of the two was about Kurt being a Broadway star who just won his first Tony.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 6/22/2013, 4:14 pm

Does anyome remember what was the name of a Youtube Kurt Hummel fanvideo? It had Ingrid Michaelsons Sort Of as music and it was cut nicely between showing Kurt and old B&W female actors from old films.

I've been trying to find it from Youtube but its just too full of Kurt and Klaine for me to start going through all of them. It was really beautiful and I remember that for the first time seeing it it almost made me cry. I hate it that I didn't put it in favorites at the time.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 6/30/2013, 1:39 pm

^I found it finally. A beautiful video work, deserves more views.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 7/11/2013, 1:09 am

http://archiveofourown.org/works/862896/chapters/1654302?view_adult=true

An utterly brilliant story to those who like Kurtbastian but hate Klaine and Blaine. Although I loathe Kurtbastian (because the way he treats Kurt in the first chapter of the story is pretty much canon and I love Kurt too much) I cannot deny the brilliance of this piece.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  TimF 7/20/2013, 2:09 am

Omg Heather, I've been reading that fic, A Starring Role, on fanfiction.net for quite sometime and love it. It eerily matches my head canon for the general failure that Blaine is.  It was just updated and Kurt sang an amazingly ooc song Sweet As Whole in response to Blaine's butchering of It's Not Right But It's Okay.  It was an epic bitch slap to Blaine, made me buy the song in iTunes even. The author is all about empowering Kurt and slamming Blaine and does a rather accurate portrayal of Sebastian. Read this those of you who like the idea of Kurt finally winning and not being the loser victim as he is portrayed in the vast majority of Klaine fics.

http://m.fanfiction.net/s/9436833/1/

Another good one is called After The Wedding, a Kadam fic. The author who wrote the above fic was inspired to write it after reading this one.  This one takes place after the whole Klaine wedding hook up and Kurt is kind of depressing in the beginning but he gets better as it goes along.  Give them a shot, I'm sure many of you would like either of these fics. Both are Wips but updates are usually quite lengthy and well written.

http://m.fanfiction.net/s/9026301/1/
TimF
TimF
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 7/20/2013, 6:29 am

TimF wrote:Omg Heather, I've been reading that fic, A Starring Role, on fanfiction.net for quite sometime and love it. It eerily matches my head canon for the general failure that Blaine is.  It was just updated and Kurt sang an amazingly ooc song Sweet As Whole in response to Blaine's butchering of It's Not Right But It's Okay.  It was an epic bitch slap to Blaine, made me buy the song in iTunes even. The author is all about empowering Kurt and slamming Blaine and does a rather accurate portrayal of Sebastian. Read this those of you who like the idea of Kurt finally winning and not being the loser victim as he is portrayed in the vast majority of Klaine fics.

http://m.fanfiction.net/s/9436833/1/

Another good one is called After The Wedding, a Kadam fic. The author who wrote the above fic was inspired to write it after reading this one.  This one takes place after the whole Klaine wedding hook up and Kurt is kind of depressing in the beginning but he gets better as it goes along.  Give them a shot, I'm sure many of you would like either of these fics. Both are Wips but updates are usually quite lengthy and well written.

http://m.fanfiction.net/s/9026301/1/

Isn't it just amazing, Tim?! A brilliant, riveting piece of writing! If it was a book, it would be a book that I'd have my nose buried in 24/7...a book I could not put down. I guess to use the more "modern" description: I cannot tear my eyes away from the screen while reading it. I get a little too excited when they update.

Chapter four...Blaine is such a sneaky bastard! I won't spoil it for anyone else, but I gasped when it came to his....revelations. I can so see this happening in canon.

Kurt's "fuck you" song to Blaine was freaking epic and so justified. If only this happened on the show!

Sebastard still makes me uneasy, and Kurt deserves better. I like that he pushes him to do better (the café performance). Still, I'm glad Kurt did what he did...that was a long time coming, to say the least.

I could go on and on....I am a huge fangirl of this story!

I've also read "After The Wedding" and love it as well!

More Story Recommendations:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9506761/1/Brothers-In-Law  (A lovely tribute to Cory/Finn. There are some things that bother me though. It promotes Finchel and Klaine heavily, and I sensed a strong Blaine bias in the story...maybe it's just me? But for the Cory/Finn love and his brotherly relationship with Kurt, it is still a nice read.)

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9464157/1/Behind-Closed-Doors  (Abusive Blaine story.)

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9468679/1/Away-From-Home  (This portrays Kadam in a negative light. Basically, Kurt is raped by Adam and has to deal with the emotional fallout afterwards and with the self blame and trauma. As an upside, Klaine is not mentioned once and I don't think this story will be a "Blaine saves princess Kurt" story...it's about Kurt healing and relying on those close to him, such as a lovely supportive Rachel, a concerned Burt, and even Santana has his back. It's so well written and I just love it).

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6467367/1/Mad-World  (Season two, Kurt's bullying arc revisited. Painful to read at times, but so well written. The wonderful extra from NBK has been made a character in this story.)

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9025580/1/Let-s-Play-Pretend  (AU storyline featuring Hummelberry as step-siblings. Blaine is heavily featured, so this is not for Blaine haters. Basically, Blaine is captivated by these two and tries to figure out what is wrong with them...it is not a supernatural twist.)

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6565955/1/Reinvention  (Kurt bounces back from a near fatal hate crime by using an unusual psychological coping mechanism)

http://archiveofourown.org/works/892029 (Could have done without the Kurt/Finn romance, but it is well written and I love the symbolism).

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 8/23/2013, 7:22 am

Don't know. I've read a dom/sub fic yesterday, and I am a still a bit high how sexy Kurt was in that fic. I usually don't even like those kind of fics. But I want to see Chris act that way uhuhu
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 8/23/2013, 8:03 am

Glorfindel wrote:
valkeakuulas wrote:Funniest thing is that they could sneak this one in. Until they come up with some kind of reconciliation with these two a loose friends with benefits kinds of arrangement could work in NY Glee. If Adam is back in the picture, he might think othervise though. Wink
Threesome. sifflou
There was a quite ingenious gif set on tumblr about this threesome which I can't now find because my Firefox android update sucks.

Puck's had all the sorority girl at the same time!

ETA: Found them. Source http://aurorbean.tumblr.com/post/52406321762/the-birthday-boy-has-had-a-couple-of-drinks-and
Chris/Kurt requests and recommendations - Page 8 Tumblr_mo1knhAAHu1qhnzxoo1_250Chris/Kurt requests and recommendations - Page 8 Tumblr_mo1knhAAHu1qhnzxoo2_250Chris/Kurt requests and recommendations - Page 8 Tumblr_mo1knhAAHu1qhnzxoo7_250Chris/Kurt requests and recommendations - Page 8 Tumblr_mo1knhAAHu1qhnzxoo5_250Chris/Kurt requests and recommendations - Page 8 Tumblr_mo1knhAAHu1qhnzxoo10_250Chris/Kurt requests and recommendations - Page 8 Tumblr_mo1knhAAHu1qhnzxoo3_250Chris/Kurt requests and recommendations - Page 8 Tumblr_mo1knhAAHu1qhnzxoo9_250Chris/Kurt requests and recommendations - Page 8 Tumblr_mo1knhAAHu1qhnzxoo4_250Chris/Kurt requests and recommendations - Page 8 Tumblr_mo1knhAAHu1qhnzxoo6_250Chris/Kurt requests and recommendations - Page 8 Tumblr_mo1knhAAHu1qhnzxoo8_250

Last edited by valkeakuulas on 8/23/2013, 8:15 am; edited 2 times in total
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 8/23/2013, 8:03 am

Kuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurtbastian wub wub wub tiamore 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 8/23/2013, 8:12 am

I saw a video on tumlr a week ago or so from the First time episode. The author wrote there something like "this is how I remember it happened", there was the conversation between Blaien and Sebastian, then Kurt came, the tempo of the video was slowed down, the author added music and it totally looked like Kurt and Sebastian were really into each other... it was hilarious Razz ...still don't understand how people do this stuff.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 8/23/2013, 8:17 am

arina wrote:I saw a video on tumlr a week ago or so from the First time episode. The author wrote there something like "this is how I remember it happened", there was the conversation between Blaien and Sebastian, then Kurt came, the tempo of the video was slowed down, the author added music and it totally looked like Kurt and Sebastian were really into each other... it was hilarious Razz ...still don't understand how people do this stuff.
I was laying on the ground, laughing so hard! I just loved that video and immediately accepted it as headcannon whis 

Can someone please write a Kurt/Sebastian/Adam threesome? Preference for Kurt being in a relationship with Bas and to be in the middle??! My mind really is going places today whis
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 8/23/2013, 8:28 am

Lottie2303 wrote:
arina wrote:I saw a video on tumlr a week ago or so from the First time episode. The author wrote there something like "this is how I remember it happened", there was the conversation between Blaien and Sebastian, then Kurt came, the tempo of the video was slowed down, the author added music and it totally looked like Kurt and Sebastian were really into each other... it was hilarious Razz ...still don't understand how people do this stuff.
I was laying on the ground, laughing so hard! I just loved that video and immediately accepted it as headcannon whis 

Can someone please write a Kurt/Sebastian/Adam threesome? Preference for Kurt being in a relationship with Bas and to be in the middle??! My mind really is going places today whis
I second, third and fourth that. Twisted Evil
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 8/23/2013, 10:49 am

Lottie2303 wrote:

People have already written that actually. The 3 some name is Kadambastian.

And geez, what has happened to this thread???
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 8/23/2013, 10:52 am

ColdFlame96 wrote:
Lottie2303 wrote:

schockeed Links??! Recommendations??! Any story with Kurtbastian relationship plus Adam??! My internet is really slow at home right now. I would appreciate a nice, quick link to get there quickly whis I need to keep my inner perv happy blushh 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 8/23/2013, 11:06 am

Lottie2303 wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:
Lottie2303 wrote:

schockeed Links??! Recommendations??! Any story with Kurtbastian relationship plus Adam??! My internet is really slow at home right now. I would appreciate a nice, quick link to get there quickly whis I need to keep my inner perv happy blushh 
There's a tag for it on tumblr. I generally don't read 3 somes so that's all I can tell you.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 8/23/2013, 11:40 am

ColdFlame96 wrote:There's a tag for it on tumblr. I generally don't read 3 somes so that's all I can tell you.
Funnily, me neither. But my mind is going places today...
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/23/2013, 12:18 pm

You people are sick and twisted..

BTW, the best Kurt smut fiction always seems to involve him and Puck. phr34r 

Not that I ever read any of it..

Will deny it.

It's so hot.

Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 8/23/2013, 1:20 pm

Buenos wrote:

Will deny it.

It's so hot.

I just finished reading a puckurt story actually. In honestly surprised I had a happy ending considering this authors tendency to kill off characters.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/23/2013, 1:31 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:
Buenos wrote:

Will deny it.

It's so hot.

I just finished reading a puckurt story actually. In honestly surprised I had a happy ending considering this authors tendency to kill off characters.
Source, pretty please?
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 8/23/2013, 1:44 pm

Buenos wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:
Buenos wrote:

Will deny it.

It's so hot.

Source, pretty please?
Here's the link to the authors page: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1923113/niblettk she's got like one Klaine fic on here but she hasn't updated anything since last year. She tends to write about Finn and Kurt the most.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel 8/23/2013, 3:39 pm

blinkk Some of the posts here...I should of never brought up the I Do car scene.
Once I started reading the fanfic where Blaine and Sebastian were adopted brothers then Kurt was supposed to brought in sometime later. It got weird for me after the first chapter.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/23/2013, 3:47 pm

The ones that creep me out are the ones where either Kurt or Blaine don't have a penis...I mean ....isn't the term they use "boy pussy"

I'm all for creative license and all, but really....
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next