Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5x10 "Trio" Watch & Discussion thread

+14
valkeakuulas
Glorfindel
sheny
fantastica
AnneNeville
coxfire
brisallie
ColferInspired
Buenos
Ranwing
ChrisColferFan1
bayth
Jellyrolls
tanita_mors
18 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

What did you think of the episode ?

5x10 "Trio" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%5x10 "Trio" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
5x10 "Trio" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%5x10 "Trio" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
5x10 "Trio" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap6%5x10 "Trio" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
5x10 "Trio" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap18%5x10 "Trio" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 18% 
[ 3 ]
5x10 "Trio" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap6%5x10 "Trio" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
5x10 "Trio" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap12%5x10 "Trio" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 12% 
[ 2 ]
5x10 "Trio" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap47%5x10 "Trio" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 47% 
[ 8 ]
5x10 "Trio" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap11%5x10 "Trio" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 17

5x10 "Trio" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 Empty Re: 5x10 "Trio" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  Buenos 3/4/2014, 10:52 pm

I'm more in love with "The Happening."   wub wub

Demi and Chris....so sweet.

Last edited by Buenos on 3/4/2014, 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

5x10 "Trio" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 Empty Re: 5x10 "Trio" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  Ranwing 3/4/2014, 10:52 pm

Awww... the girls just learned that they are not indispensable. And that the band is actually better without them. Boo hoo.

Really am tired of their drama all the time. Kurt was right. They are selfish and only think about themselves and they put him in the middle of their war. Kurt... dump both of them permanently. They are more trouble than they are worth.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 3/4/2014, 10:54 pm

Buenos wrote:I'm more in love with "The Happening."   wub wub

Demi and Chris....so sweet.
Agree. I wonder version of the song.  wub   wub wub 
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/4/2014, 10:59 pm

Rachel and Santana seemed to be on their way to reconciliation when everyone else walked in.

Dani says No no no babe stay? Too bad her character is going to be gone without word.

Oh, you remember Artie now, Sam.

Yes, invite Artie now that the episode is over.

I ship DaStarKurt. Best part of Hold on.

Emma's pregnant so she can't go to LA? More like Jayma has other commitments.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/4/2014, 11:00 pm

Wow Episode over.

Adam rocked his numbers, loved Lea/Naya acting loco crazy.

Kurt was so both sane and adorable, just perfection.

And of course you know what this means...

only ONE McKinley episode left!!!  bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/4/2014, 11:00 pm

I hate my livestream! So Hold On is sung by MK and NY together, wow I need to clean my ears as I didn't noticed kevin, jenna, darren or chord voices. I prefer The Happening.

@Buenos, I join your enthusiasm, when Will said "One week to Nationals" I was "yeah"
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/4/2014, 11:01 pm

5x10 "Trio" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_n1xxkxef3a1qcq684
 Smile
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 3/4/2014, 11:03 pm

Ranwing wrote:
ChrisColferFan1 wrote:
Ranwing wrote:
ChrisColferFan1 wrote:
Ranwing wrote:Just hit the mute button to save my brain cells from the travesty that is Jumping Jumping.

The sooner the end the farce that is McKinley, the better.

Jumping Jumping has  already started?

And ended. Count yourself lucky.

Wow... what a manipulative, condescending creep you've become, Rachel. Kurt is a traitor? Go to hell.

Adam Lambert saved Barracuda.

I am   not watching now, b ugt am  DVRing   it.  I will  fast forward Jumping  Jumping .  And I can  believe  Rachel  called  Kurt a traitor. Because he  did not take her side  over Santana's?  He did not take either side.

She actually said that Elliot did more for her than Kurt did since graduation. Am fighting the urge to hire someone to kneecap her.

What on Earth is Elliot supposed to have done in Rachel in his very few appearances and short history on the show?

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/4/2014, 11:04 pm

Sigh, Starkurt on "Hold on", they have such nice chemistry.

Can we get Adam back?  :( 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/4/2014, 11:05 pm

I'll be more in depth later, but lets look at the basics.

Rachel is insufferable. So is Santana. Kurt was right to kick both their selfish asses to the curb.

Yay! for Kurt being the mature, sane person in the room. And deciding that he deserves better than the treatment he's gotten from either of his so-called "friends".

One Three Hill is perfection. So of course, we can't keep them for too long.

The McKinley scenes were like finding the rotten vegetables in the back of your crisper bin. You know.. the lettuce that you bought a month ago. The half an onion that is now capable of walking under it's own power. The left-over stalks of celery. In other words, a fetid, rotting mess that needs to be disposed of.

Yay! Vacation from Glee for one week!
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 3/4/2014, 11:05 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:
Why does Will always have wives with craft rooms?  I don't know anyone with a craft room.

::raises hand:: I have one. Though it's really more like a nook with a door in front of it. It's an extra space in our NYC apartment. I share it with the sewing machine and the cat.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/4/2014, 11:07 pm

5x10 "Trio" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 Tumblr_n1xxvhfWPb1qe476yo1_400
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/4/2014, 11:08 pm

I actually enjoyed most of the musical numbers, with "Hold On" "The Happening" and "Gloria" probably my faves.  wub wub wub 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/4/2014, 11:09 pm

AnneNeville wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:
Why does Will always have wives with craft rooms?  I don't know anyone with a craft room.

::raises hand:: I have one. Though it's really more like a nook with a door in front of it. It's an extra space in our NYC apartment. I share it with the sewing machine and the cat.

Don't judge. MY family has ALWAYS had a craft room, and my niece's entire house is a craft's room.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/4/2014, 11:10 pm

Ranwing wrote:I'll be more in depth later, but lets look at the basics.

Rachel is insufferable. So is Santana. Kurt was right to kick both their selfish asses to the curb.

Yay! for Kurt being the mature, sane person in the room. And deciding that he deserves better than the treatment he's gotten from either of his so-called "friends".

The McKinley scenes were like finding the rotten vegetables in the back of your crisper bin. You know.. the lettuce that you bought a month ago. The half an onion that is now capable of walking under it's own power. The left-over stalks of celery. In other words, a fetid, rotting mess that needs to be disposed of.

And by McKinley she means Blamtina because they newbies were nothing. Did any of them other than Alex speak?
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/4/2014, 11:10 pm

Ranwing wrote:I'll be more in depth later, but lets look at the basics.

And by McKinley she means Blamtina because they newbies were nothing. Did any of them other than Alex speak?
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/4/2014, 11:13 pm

This episode reminded me how much I miss Matt Morrison having story lines of his own. Such a great actor/singer/dancer...sigh.

Danny's song was wonderful.

What a waste.  Shocked 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/4/2014, 11:14 pm

Rachel is normally enjoyable when she's in her OTT crazy mode, but I just couldn't enjoy her here. This was just nasty and selfish and meanspirited. Maybe Santana deserves some of her ire (though I will agree with Santana 100% that Rachel would have done exactly as Santana did in her shoes and wouldn't have lost a microsecond of sleep over it), but Kurt didn't and Rachel has been treating him horribly.

The two girls (Rachel especially) are shit friends and Kurt deserves so much more. Glad that he's enjoying himself with Elliot and Dani.

Oh and Elliot... keep cooking that curry. Rachel should be out of your hair in a week.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/4/2014, 11:15 pm

I knew it was happening, but why are the Noobs so completely shut out of anything in McKinely, it's like they are background noise at best.

Just seems so cruel.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 3/4/2014, 11:20 pm

I only watched so far The Happening scene. When does Kurt first show up?
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/4/2014, 11:21 pm

Ranwing wrote:The two girls (Rachel especially) are shit friends and Kurt deserves so much more. Glad that he's enjoying himself with Elliot and Dani.

Yes, Kurt seems to be enjoying himself with Elliot and Dani, and they will be out of the picture just in time for Blam to suck the life out of NY.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/4/2014, 11:21 pm

ChrisColferFan1 wrote:I   only  watched  so far  The  Happening  scene.  When does Kurt  first  show  up?

About 35 minutes into the episode.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/4/2014, 11:24 pm

Loved, loved, loved

Kurt/Elliot/Dani. !!

wub  wub  wub 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 3/4/2014, 11:26 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:
ChrisColferFan1 wrote:I   only  watched  so far  The  Happening  scene.  When does Kurt  first  show  up?

About 35 minutes into the episode.

Okay, thank you.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/4/2014, 11:27 pm

i completely forgot about tonight!!!! so i will wait for the kurt edit. probably better. no need to watch what's his face.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next