Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you can spare some good thoughts and prayers...

+2
fantastica
Jellyrolls
6 posters

Go down

If you can spare some good thoughts and prayers... Empty If you can spare some good thoughts and prayers...

Post  Jellyrolls 2/28/2012, 4:33 pm

If you can spare some good thoughts and prayers, please think of my friend Michele and her 15 year old daughter Emily. Emily caught an pnemonia about a week ago, and has since gone into critical illness. She has had several heart attacks since Saturday, and had to have emergency surgery last night. The doctors gave her just a 10% chance of making it through the surgery, and thankfully she did.

On top of that, Michele is actually 9 months pregnant, and 10 days overdue to give birth to her fifth child, another little girl. I can't imagine the stress Michele must be under.

So, if you can spare some thoughts and prayers, please send some out for Michele and Emily.

Thanks.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

If you can spare some good thoughts and prayers... Empty Re: If you can spare some good thoughts and prayers...

Post  Guest 2/28/2012, 4:43 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:If you can spare some good thoughts and prayers, please think of my friend Michele and her 15 year old daughter Emily. Emily caught an pnemonia about a week ago, and has since gone into critical illness. She has had several heart attacks since Saturday, and had to have emergency surgery last night. The doctors gave her just a 10% chance of making it through the surgery, and thankfully she did.

On top of that, Michele is actually 9 months pregnant, and 10 days overdue to give birth to her fifth child, another little girl. I can't imagine the stress Michele must be under.

So, if you can spare some thoughts and prayers, please send some out for Michele and Emily.

Thanks.

My thoughts and prayers are with Michele, her daughter Emily, and the unborn child. I have lit a candle for them.

Back to top Go down

If you can spare some good thoughts and prayers... Empty Re: If you can spare some good thoughts and prayers...

Post  fantastica 2/28/2012, 4:44 pm

Prayers for yoru friends. Bless their health!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/28/2012, 6:58 pm

My friend is going into labor and delivery now, and should hopefully give birth to the baby within a couple of hours.

Emily is now on 24 hour dialysis.

Here's hoping Emily makes a full recovery so she can spend time with her new (and only) sister.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 2/28/2012, 10:38 pm

I shall pray for your friend and her family. An uneventful and smooth labour and delivery for Michele, and a speedy recovery for Emily. Hope she comes off dialysis soon.
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 2/28/2012, 10:45 pm

Praying for her. I hope she's better now.

Dios la bendiga/God bless her.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/28/2012, 11:16 pm

Thanks for the thoughts and prayers, everyone.

My friend gave birth to a healthy 8 pound 9 ounce baby girl about a half hour ago. No update on Emily, though.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/28/2012, 11:18 pm

congrats. that's a big baby!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2/29/2012, 1:32 am

Healthy baby is a blessing. Still praying for Emily!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/29/2012, 9:54 pm

I just learned that Emily passed away today. I can't even being to imagine the roller coaster this family is on right now. Having a child born one day, and losing another of your children the next day.

If you have any more thoughts and prayers, please pray for Emily, and Michele. And Emily's dad Todd, and siblings Ethan, Ryan, Riley, and little Olivia.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/29/2012, 10:08 pm

so sorry to hear that. condolences to the family!

years ago a friend of mind lost her husband to cancer, on the same day that her daughter gave birth to a baby boy. she believes that the soul from her husband was re-born in her grandchild, and was able to look at this in a positive light. whatever your view of the after life, the circle of life goes on, and on.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2/29/2012, 10:10 pm

Oh God, so very sad! Losing a child is just devastating! I shall pray for them all.

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 2/29/2012, 11:05 pm

I am really sorry to hear about what happened to Emily. I can't even imagine the pain and sadness the family must be feeling right now. The loss of a child so young is always devastating, and the grief over such a loss all that much stronger. And poor Olivia, who is born under the shadow of Emily's death, and who never got the chance to meet her elder sister.

My prayers are with Michele's family. May they find solace and peace during this difficult time.
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 3/1/2012, 4:50 am

All my best wishes and prayers are with Michele's family. This is such a devastating situation, and I hope they'll stay strong and find peace.
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/1/2012, 4:55 am

I'm so sorry. This must be devastating, I can't even imagine.

My thoughts go to this family. I hope they have strength and find comfort in one another.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/1/2012, 8:51 am

Thanks for the thoughts and prayers for my friend and her family. I still can't believe this. This is one of those times when God has a lot of explaining to do.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down