Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4x18 "Shooting Star" Watch & Discussion thread

+15
Delight
CloveGlee
arina
MoviesAreLife
Ireth
AnneNeville
Glorfindel
Lottie2303
sheny
brisallie
ColferInspired
ChrisColferFan1
Ranwing
Jellyrolls
tanita_mors
19 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

What did you think of the episode ?

4x18 "Shooting Star" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 I_vote_lcap5%4x18 "Shooting Star" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
4x18 "Shooting Star" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 I_vote_lcap10%4x18 "Shooting Star" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 10% 
[ 2 ]
4x18 "Shooting Star" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 I_vote_lcap5%4x18 "Shooting Star" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
4x18 "Shooting Star" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 I_vote_lcap15%4x18 "Shooting Star" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 15% 
[ 3 ]
[ 1 ]
4x18 "Shooting Star" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 I_vote_lcap30%4x18 "Shooting Star" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 30% 
[ 6 ]
4x18 "Shooting Star" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 I_vote_lcap30%4x18 "Shooting Star" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 30% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 20

4x18 "Shooting Star" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 Empty Re: 4x18 "Shooting Star" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/12/2013, 10:37 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:
FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:

Okay thank you I will skip the songs when I do watch, I am pleasantly surprise of the lack of Darren's/Blaine's scene time. Blaine and Tina were holding hands?

Yes. That boy sure knows how to mess with people's heads . . .
And there also was this:

4x18 "Shooting Star" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 Tumblr_ml4khbX88x1snesfao4_500

Oh, how I wish they would make Blina a real couple..... Kurt would be free.

Agree 100%
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

4x18 "Shooting Star" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 Empty Re: 4x18 "Shooting Star" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  Jellyrolls 4/12/2013, 10:41 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:
FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:

Okay thank you I will skip the songs when I do watch, I am pleasantly surprise of the lack of Darren's/Blaine's scene time. Blaine and Tina were holding hands?

And there also was this:

4x18 "Shooting Star" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 Tumblr_ml4khbX88x1snesfao4_500

Wow. That is more affection than he has ever shown to Kurt
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/12/2013, 10:51 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:
FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:

And there also was this:

This.

If I were new to this show and I've no idea Blaine is gay, I would have thought they're a couple.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/12/2013, 10:57 pm

I have decided that Blaine is the one cat fishing Ryder because of his history in canon of falling in love with whoever is nearby
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 4/13/2013, 2:13 am

arina wrote:I don't know If I am weird, totally insensitive (which is interesting because I usually am rather oversensitive) but I did not feel anything watching the episode, it just couldn't get into it, it seemed so forced to me or what I cannot explain. I expected a lot of more from the episode and probably didn't get what I expected. And the comedy parts and the drama parts just did not go well together imo.

I was bored couple of times during the episode, maybe when I watch it with subtitles again, I'll change my opinion. And maybe I wasn't in mood for it or something, I usually really am big crier and this did nothing to me.

I'm so relieved I'm not the only one. This is exactly how I felt watching the episode. I didn't feel anything I was so bored and just wanted it to end so I can go to work. I blame the acting. Some of the cast members did a good job, but in general the acting was not convincing enough for me. Jenna's over dramatic faces were awful. Alex should never ever do drama again. I can't believe there are people calling this the best acting they've ever seen on Glee.
I almost laughed when Blaine and Tina were saying how much they love each other and they are family. When I think about it if it was Chris and Lea instead of Jenna and Darren in all those scenes I'd probably be a sobbing mess.
The only time I felt bad was during Sue's scenes with Figgins and Becky. Jane was great.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 4/13/2013, 3:18 am

Looking back at it now, Glee was lazy. They wanted to cover school shooting but were not brave enough to actually go through with it. Instead they create a cop-out by giving the story to Becky and her misfiring the gun.

I also agree I just didn't care about the new kids. I was more annoyed about 'I have to switch seats, run through the entire room and make noise, because I am sitting next to the wrong people' or ' I call a girl I know from the internet during the lockdown and let the phone ring, because finding out the identity is more important than the life of everyone in this room (which ironically enough might contain Katie)'. I think otherwise the scenes were good but such a cheap attempt to make the audience care about the Newbies.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 4/13/2013, 6:31 am

With all the negative reviews about the episode, and it being a NYC-less one at that, I would've thought that the ratings would suffer. It looks like I'm wrong.

'Glee' ratings rise for school violence episode
by James Hibberd

Thursday night’s controversy-generating episode of Glee showed improvement in the ratings.
Fox’s musical dramedy jumped 20 percent among adults 18-49 for an episode that dealt with a shooting at the school. Glee delivered 6.8 million viewers and a 2.4 rating in the demo, climbing from its last original episode three weeks ago.

Source

Promotion and advertising efforts do make a difference.
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 4/13/2013, 6:44 am

It was also against reruns,.so that helped I am.sure. They really stacked the deck in their favor.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/13/2013, 1:51 pm

sheny wrote:

I'm so relieved I'm not the only one. This is exactly how I felt watching the episode. I didn't feel anything I was so bored and just wanted it to end so I can go to work. I blame the acting. Some of the cast members did a good job, but in general the acting was not convincing enough for me. Jenna's over dramatic faces were awful. Alex should never ever do drama again. I can't believe there are people calling this the best acting they've ever seen on Glee.
I almost laughed when Blaine and Tina were saying how much they love each other and they are family. When I think about it if it was Chris and Lea instead of Jenna and Darren in all those scenes I'd probably be a sobbing mess.
The only time I felt bad was during Sue's scenes with Figgins and Becky. Jane was great.

I'm relieved too. I was wondering if I was I'm insensitive person, because I read people who have confessed they eyes teared up while they were watching the shooting scene, and I was like "No I didn't feel that emotional". I mean, I could felt the worry and I imagined how hard must be to be in that situation, and also I confess I felt bad for Brittany while she was in the bathroom. But apart of it, I didn't feel anxious, angry or sad or any of those feelings you're supposed to feel during a breathtaking scene.

Btw, I really liked Sue and Becky scene. When they have good scenes, they're able to express so many emotions.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/13/2013, 2:30 pm

The only time I felt emotional was when Brittany was crying on top of the toilet in the bathroom. I didn't shed any tears, but that got to me, probably because of the awkward, denigrating and lonely situation she was in, and the cold white light of the room.

All I could think of in the choir room lock down scenes was "Someone stop that stupid metronome from ticking!!!". Really: they were scrambling and moving a lot when they should have stayed quiet, but noone took 10 seconds to shut up that metronome? Mad
That was supposed to be an artistic detail, but all it did was irritate me and take me out of the moment.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/13/2013, 2:54 pm

It irritates me too. As you said, the metronome was supposed to be an artistic detail, and I bet is also was a way to put more tension, but I just wanted to shut it up.

And you know, some gleeks are are saying how reviews are not always right, and though I'm partly agree with this, it can be explained if reviewers have a problem at perceiving things, because most of them didn't like this episode.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/13/2013, 4:06 pm

They had a segment about the episode controversy on the Today Show today:

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

I do agree with them that it was too soon after the Newtown tragedy (which others have said affected this country a lot more because of the ages of the victims), and Becky was a bad choice as the shooter (and honestly, even though Lauren and her mom said they didn't have an issue with it, honestly, even if they did, they couldn't come out and say it--I just think it's wrong that they let her get away with it scot free and I doubt it will be brought up again).

Also, regarding the ratings increase, I think part of it is the media blitz the two days before the episode aired. It seemed like lot of people who said they weren't going to watch wound up watching after the media blitz.

And now, all of the controversy stories in the media is going to bring more curiousity interest in it (I bet a lot of people will watch it on demand in the next week or so). It will be interesting to see how next week's ratings are. The first one back from a hiatis usually does OK, but the ratings aren't sustained over the course of a four or five episodes.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 4/13/2013, 10:19 pm

I watched it once, and have no real desire to check it out again. So these are my perceptions, and I might have missed/misinterpreted things.

Brittany did look scared, but I don't know if I would call her the amazing actress that some places are. Her spoken scenes were cringe-worthy, especially the utter stupidity of her mistaking a Pringles can for a telescope. You don't get to go back and forth Glee, either someone lives in a parallel dimension, or they don't. It is hard to accept the girl with the chip can is also the girl who understood the reality of the situation and had to be afraid and knew to hide.

I don't mind Becky being the shooter, for the only reason that I fully believe it was done so not because she has Down's but because she is the ONLY one Sue would take the rap for, and they want to give Jane Lynch something substantial to work with next year. I can see Becky confessing at her graduation what she did, but find that Sue doesn't get her job back. Then they might have Will and Sue working together to oust Roz next year. I can't imagine Glee letting go of Jane, and Jane has a great job, only working a couple days a month, even if usually it is idiotic. Hard to walk away from an easy paycheck. Hard to not want this great actress to have an actual story that doesn't involve "Must crush the Glee club or make a snide remark about Will's hair"

Interesting that the people they usually push, like Blaine and Jarley were not shown heavily in this episode. Surprised that they let Ryder be so idiotic to be obsessed who had the ringing phone when there was the possibility of death in the air. Teenage boys have hormones, but I don't really think they are that stupid. Plus, dude, really, Marissa is totally hot, seems sweet and intelligent. The bird in the hand, boy, the bird in the hand.

Sam wanting to go get Brittnay made sense, because he isn't the brightest and he does have the desire to protect in the past. Schue leaving the room was silly, but I think it was done to be able to show the SWAT people in the halls, so they know when they hear "All Clear" they didn't have to write a scene about is that real, or is it the person with the gun.

Becky is usually bitchy, I wish they had shown this vulnerability about graduating sooner, but Glee is seldom good at pacing a storyline. I did believe her fear though, nicely done, Lauren.

I can't imagine a woman, who cares about a man whom she knows categorically loves another, would confess said love, for fear she might lose the friendship, or cast a shadow on it. It would have been more poignant and elegant for her to simply invite him to dinner and let the audience know via her expressions, or a flash to a scene with her gently touching his picture or such to express her feelings. Glee sometimes gets a little ham-fisted.

Kurt has to cry so much because everyone else doesn't look good doing it, especially you Tina. Sorry. And the way Blaine and she hung on each other. Kurt didn't do that with Mercedes, and doesn't do it with Rachel. You really get the feeling they just want to make the fangirls drool over their boy near a girl, which is just like being next to him yourself. Bad, bad Glee!!

Too bad they didn't show strong Figgins more over the past 4 years. Like Prom Queen perhaps, when he could have bitch slapped the entire student body instead of hurting Kurt, even if Kurt did rise above it. Again, Kurt can cry more pretty than any actor/actress I have ever seen, and though he wasn't in this episode, good job, Chris.

Will is finally getting the treatment he should have all along. He loves and protects the kids, but he needs to be in the power position, and not let the kids rule and do what they want. Good job Will. I am going to ignore you were setting Beiste up with Tanaka, just because I think they wanted a little levity after all the fear.

Singing to Lord Tubbington, stupid. Worshipping him as he deserves, that is okay. Finding him a cranky lady love that he will have to woo (only to find out she is fixed, but that is okay, so is he) could be amusing. I think they should get an apartment on their own, because Brittnay is totally going to expect them to do the chores, and as a cat person, they make the laundry and sleep in it, but don't wash or fold it.

Artie, not shown too much, but I think his filming of this will get him into that film school he wants. He did seem very vulnerable sitting there on the floor. Too bad Glee has wasted most of his senior year worshipping all that is Blaine, instead of showing off his wonderful pipes. I know he is focusing more on being a director, but that doesn't mean he can't sing while he creates.

Unique, umm, still really eyeing you for catfishing Ryder, because it seemed that "Katie" was still pushing things until Ryder told Marley how upset he is about all of this, and I am sure Marley told her off-screen bestie all about it. A pity they couldn't really go with a guy falling for a transgender character, but I don't see Alex being able to bring that story, which is why I never wanted him to stay. That story deserves a strong actor, someone you can feel for, not someone who just has a big voice and varying levels of sass. I do think Ryder has potential, and the writers might have him drag her along, like Kurt drags Blaine and Santana dragged Brittnay. I think the only couples with basically equal acting are Wemma and Finchel.

Not having Emma in this episode, mistake. They could have done a little less cat worshipping, even though I approve of that on most days, and a little of the emotional support kids need (and adults) after such an experience. Maybe they could have had Tina and Blaine hanging off each other in her office, instead of in the hallways.

Not an amazing episode, and I have to admit, more and more I know I am not going to miss Glee. It is really getting hard to slog though an episode with little or no Kurt, because no one else is a real draw to me. I don't mind them, but busy as I am with work and house and friends, I find myself dumping a lot of pleasant shows, just to make room for things I really want to see. Glee without Kurt, would be something I have in the background as I do housework, instead of sitting and watching it. It has become a chore, there is no magic, because I know all the sparks and wonder will be for Rachel and Blaine, and Jarley making out whenever they can. Santana will get a snarky moment and wear something tight, and Kurt will look pensive (because he looks good doing that better than anyone else, also) Actually Kurt just looks better than everyone else, I just can't imagine him looking bad. I don't think it can happen. Anyway, no magic, no surprises, just a lot of disappointment.

I am a completionist, so I will continue to watch, so I know what happens in the end, but no excitement in my belly about what Kurt might do, or say, or wear. Just, are they going to have him at all, and is he going to sit there and watch Blaine sing and dance, even though I think Kurt is just a good of dancer (with much nicer legs) and has a more unique and charming voice. I am not even frustrated, I have accepted that Glee is going to disappoint me, and that hope does not belong with this show. Just waiting for it to end, like the last year of high school, or those last weeks before you end a job, you are just ready to move on.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 4/13/2013, 11:30 pm

^ Great post, Divalicious. Seeing how I'm not watching the episode and am relying on other people to suffer through it for me and let me know what they think, I appreciate your insights into the episode.

Divalicious wrote:You don't get to go back and forth Glee, either someone lives in a parallel dimension, or they don't. It is hard to accept the girl with the chip can is also the girl who understood the reality of the situation and had to be afraid and knew to hide.

Very good point. Brittany lives in her own world of unicorns, leprechauns and rainbows, so it is jarring to see her be so aware of the danger in her environment and behaving appropriately frightened. I suppose that is what makes the scene more memorable, and they're milking that for all that it's worth.

Divalicious wrote:I can't imagine Glee letting go of Jane, and Jane has a great job, only working a couple days a month, even if usually it is idiotic. Hard to walk away from an easy paycheck. Hard to not want this great actress to have an actual story that doesn't involve "Must crush the Glee club or make a snide remark about Will's hair"

If there's anything that would tempt me to watch this episode, it would be to watch the Sue + Becky scenes. No matter how badly Sue is written, Jane had consistently done well with the poor material that has been foisted on her.

It's not easy getting regular pay and work as an actor, so I am not keen to see the last of Sue on Glee.

Divalicious wrote:Too bad they didn't show strong Figgins more over the past 4 years. Like Prom Queen perhaps, when he could have bitch slapped the entire student body instead of hurting Kurt, even if Kurt did rise above it. Again, Kurt can cry more pretty than any actor/actress I have ever seen, and though he wasn't in this episode, good job, Chris.

This made me laugh out loud Razz . Thank you!

Divalicious wrote:Good job Will. I am going to ignore you were setting Beiste up with Tanaka, just because I think they wanted a little levity after all the fear.

Ugh. Is that what Tanaka's cameo appearance was about? Poor Dot. She deserves better.

Divalicious wrote: I am not even frustrated, I have accepted that Glee is going to disappoint me, and that hope does not belong with this show. Just waiting for it to end, like the last year of high school, or those last weeks before you end a job, you are just ready to move on.

I don't think you're alone in this. I'm feeling a bit of fatigue myself, from getting worked up over every dumb and wasteful decision that the Glee writers keep making. Being disappointed is the default mode of a Kurtsie nowadays.
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/14/2013, 3:52 am

Well, if this episode was to make everyone care about the newbies, it didn't work.

All I saw was fans sympathetic but no outpouring of love.

If this was the old cast, it would have been entirely different. There would have been a massive amount of blogs about how they were scared for their favourite, the terror they felt, that they were bawling.

There is barely anything about it anymore, so most of the fandom have moved on. If this was the old cast there would have been blogs about it for days upon days, gifs, discussion. Media would be talking about amazing performances, best, outstanding acting. Talks of Emmy's, Golden Globes. Though it would had to have been written better than this to start talks of Emmy's and Golden Globes, but this episode didn't have that from what I have read.

Sorry, Ryan but your manipulation didn't work. Fans still want NY side, especially, Kurt, Rachel and Santana. 4x18 "Shooting Star" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 3730135933
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/14/2013, 5:22 am

This is a really interesting article, and they are right that they could done more with Becky's story instead about her having to move on. 4x18 "Shooting Star" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 3181402168

A lot of the comments are interesting as well.

http://m.xojane.com/issues/glee-school-shooting-episode
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/14/2013, 9:18 am

ColferInspired wrote:This is a really interesting article, and they are right that they could done more with Becky's story instead about her having to move on. 4x18 "Shooting Star" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 3181402168

A lot of the comments are interesting as well.

http://m.xojane.com/issues/glee-school-shooting-episode
This line in a comment on that article is very interesting:
"it's conservatism wrapped in a liberal disguise"
That's exactly what it is. All these 'revolutionary' storylines, characters and relationships Glee displays, but at the end of the day the girl either has the shut up and give in or be saved by the guy (including the Kurt/Blaine dynamic).
Not even mentioning the latent effemiphobia, transphobia and racism, when characters like Kurt and Unique get lauded for being strong, but have to face insults and defeats all the time, without it having any consequences to the ones causing or inflicting them on these 'brave' characters: the offenders always get away scot free. (Or the insults are treated as a 'joke' from characters who are so cartoony we should not take them seriously, like Sue, Kitty and Brittany, but the 'jokes' still get said while noone really protests them.)
Glee's message is that everyone should be allowed to be who they are, but when characters like Kurt, Unique and Rachel do exactly that they get shot down (no pun intented) for doing so, while the 'passing for straight' and bland conforming white cis male jock types are being praised for singing in Glee club under peer pressure!

Last edited by Glorfindel on 4/14/2013, 9:25 am; edited 2 times in total
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  rooszie 4/14/2013, 9:20 am

I tried to watch the episode. But in the end I flushed through almost every thing. This is the first time I didn't watch an episode from beginning to end. Instead I flushed through and some scene with sound of. The only thing I remember is the hallway scene between Ryder and his conformation with his friends. And they should just make Blaine straight because the more he is on the less I believe he is gay.
rooszie
rooszie
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/14/2013, 9:23 am

rooszie wrote:I tried to watch the episode. But in the end I flushed through almost every thing. This is the first time I didn't watch an episode from beginning to end. Instead I flushed through and some scene with sound of. The only thing I remember is the hallway scene between Ryder and his conformation with his friends. And they should just make Blaine straight because the more he is on the less I believe he is gay.

This is just to please his minimal fangirls. 4x18 "Shooting Star" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 357632081
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/15/2013, 12:57 am

didn't see the episode at all, and regardless of how good it is, i am still not going to watch it. i just don't like the show any more. i am curious though, what that "cat fishing" thing is all about. can someone explaine to me?
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/15/2013, 5:47 am

A catfish is someone who pretends to be someone they're not using Facebook or other social media to create false identities, particularly to pursue deceptive online romances.

someone who pretends to be someone they are not online to create false identities, particularly to pursue deceptive online romances.

From the 2010 movie Catfish
Urban Dictionary fanny2
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 4/15/2013, 8:14 am

Sadly, the conventional side allows for two not-in-love females to loll about in bed after obviously having sex, where it barely allows to gay boys to hold hands. Because in the end they are focused on not offending conventional men, because the more girls the better, guys not so much, that simply isn't macho. Women, on the other hand, while they can certainly be conventional, want to have their eye candy as well, and two cute guys are better.

Blaine is not macho, and I am tired of them pretending he is, just because they want him to remain acceptable. Even in this episode Blaine withdrew, and wasn't about rescuing anyone. He wasn't thinking about Tina, the one he is hanging all over at the end of the episode, he folded in on himself. Not that I blame him, he is a kid, after all. Why won't they just allow him to be an imperfect kid, he wouldn't bug me anywhere near as much.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/15/2013, 8:38 am

^I actually wasn't bothered by Blaine for once in this episode. He was in the background, being scared, and that was okay. He wasn't made to be a big ~hero again.
His scene with Tina was cringeworthy acting, but it was sweet, and one of the few times I thought he looked cute.
(Go kill me now, I think I drank the koolaid.)

And although he sang the majority of the group number (that's almost inevitable) it was not another "Look at meeeeeee!!!!" solo with everyone else being his doo-wop extras, plus there was no big staging.

When they use Blaine like this (or e.g. like in 'Choke') I really don't mind him on Glee and can even like Blaine (when I forget all the douchebag things he's done).
Really: the way they wrote/write for Blaine, by making him so overexposed, untouchable and unlikeable, did/isn't doing Darren no favors as an actor/singer, imo. In small doses he can be useful on Glee.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel 4/16/2013, 12:02 am

I thought the episode was really good. Everyone did such a great job. I even felt scared seeing the kids in the Choir room and Brittany in the bathroom.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 4/18/2013, 1:58 am

Something that I loved about this episode was the fact that it humanized certain characters for me. It took them from being cartoon characters into real "human beings" who fear for their lives. Sue was no longer the Wicked Witch from the West, Becky was no longer an obnoxious, special needs brat, Kitty was no longer a mini Sue-in-training, and Brittany and Sam were no longer "dumb blondes" used for comic relief.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next