Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris at SAG 2013

+16
ChrisColferFan1
ColferInspired
Divalicious
MoviesAreLife
MissSoniaPP
Ireth
Jellyrolls
tanita_mors
Glorfindel
sheny
arina
ladydianab
sahhar
bayth
Ranwing
fantastica
20 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Chris at SAG 2013 - Page 2 Empty Re: Chris at SAG 2013

Post  Glorfindel 1/28/2013, 7:01 am

Close-ups from ^that footage:

Chris at SAG 2013 - Page 2 Tumblr_mhbg1mRsoN1r4wxabo3_500

Chris at SAG 2013 - Page 2 Tumblr_mhbg1mRsoN1r4wxabo1_500

Chris at SAG 2013 - Page 2 Tumblr_mhbg1mRsoN1r4wxabo2_500

And some blurry Chris in the background on the red carpet: tumblr.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 1/28/2013, 7:18 am

I am 1000% for respecting Chris's privacy when it comes to his relationship, and when he wasn't talking about who he was seeing or wasn't bringing his boyfriend to events, I fully respected his decision. But I can't help from be excited at just how huge this is for Chris to finally feel comfortable enough with both his personal relationship and with the world in general to finally attend an event with someone that he's involved with.

It's expected that Lea will attend things with Cory because they are seeing eachother off set (and they looked great - if a little too much like they were going to prom - last night). Darren certainly can attend events with his girlfriend. No one blinks if George Clooney shows up with the woman he's currently dating. But it's still considered unusual for gay men and women to attend events with their partners. We have people like Neil Patrick Harris and Ellen DeGeneras who are married, and Adam Lambert regularly attends events with his long-time boyfriend. Still, it's a big deal when a young man like Chris attends a major event like the SAG awards with a young man that he is seeing.

I'm just glad that so much is going so well for Chris, both professionally and personally. He so very much deserves this.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 1/28/2013, 7:28 am

looks like chris skipped the red carpet on perpouse. i get the felling he doesn't like it very much and given that this isn't a glee event or promo for his own work, he can discreetly arrive right on time for all of them to enter and avoid it all together.

i'm glad he felt it was time to finally bring is boyfriend as a date. it will probably happen more often from now on, now that they've done it this time. and it was perfect because it was low key. can you imagine the pandemonium if they posed around like cory and lea.

as for ashley, i think she is a good friend and sport. they seam to have similar interests and chris likes hanging out with her. i don't mind her going with him to all those functions. she probably makes them more entertaining and fun to pass the time. i don't think she is clingy or something like that and i feel chris doesn't mind what she says about him, otherwise some of the comments people frown upon in her interviews would have disappeared long ago. chris likes his girlfriends a lot and i think women in general (just not like that fanny2 ). he is very affectionate with most of them in public.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 1/28/2013, 9:01 am

Sights, Sounds and Stories from the SAG Awards After-Party

8:13pm: Chris Colfer, a member of best TV comedy ensemble nominee Glee, chats with friends over drinks, and then heads with one to the dance floor, where they rock out to "Brown Sugar" by The Rolling Stones.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 1/28/2013, 9:35 am

Chris at SAG 2013 - Page 2 Tumblr_mhbnbjA70r1qe476yo1_500
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 1/28/2013, 10:56 am

I'll just say this:

Leave it to Chris to just show up with someone like it's no big deal, with no fanfare or putting any importance into it. Just go and be normal (as normal as a celebrity can be). No need to make a big announcment or parade around like he needs to be noticed. Just show up there and do what he wants. I think he purposely downplayed it because he didn't want to take away from anyone elses night. I think Chris fully realizes that who went with him is no more significant to the world than who went with Naya or Matt or George Clooney or Alec Baldwin or Sally Field or any of the other celebrities went with.

It always amazes me when Chris does something that makes me love him more.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 1/28/2013, 10:59 am

arina wrote:Chris at SAG 2013 - Page 2 Tumblr_mhbnbjA70r1qe476yo1_500

Ooh I like Jenna Elfman!

And whether Will is Chris' boyfriend or not, I am very happy to see Chris show up at an event with a guy as his date. They look cute.
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MissSoniaPP 1/28/2013, 11:23 am

bayth wrote:Chris at SAG 2013 - Page 2 Tumblr_mhbcsmsJXJ1qhlvxdo1_500
I like this photo.
Will does not seem to know what to do. Razz

People (mostly CrissColfers) on Tumblr are completely crazy. blinkk
They talk like Chris is a TV character, and then have the right to speak of Chris love life. dryy
MissSoniaPP
MissSoniaPP
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 1/28/2013, 12:05 pm

Yeah, for some fans Chris, Darren and their significant others are like characters on tv and they get the same angry (or much more) as we do about Glee, but they do it about their personal lifes. And their fight, send each other death threats etc because their idols don't live their lifes like the fans planned for them. It's really scary.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 1/28/2013, 12:27 pm

I love the guy shouting "Cory" LOL.

ETA: I love how he seems so calm, but you can also see that he must have been a bit nervous since it looks like he left his Blackberry in the car when he got out.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 1/28/2013, 12:34 pm

This is so sweet. If there is anyone who deserves all of this (professional acclaim and personal happiness), it's Chris. I'm so happy for him. wub

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/28/2013, 1:00 pm

It's nice to see that showing up at such an event with a same sex partner (assuming Chris really has a bf) is quite normal and accepted now, at least in Hollywood. I saw Jesse Tyler Ferguson with his partner proudly being photographed on the red carpet too.
People are more concerned with who Chris showed up with than the fact that he has a partner at all.

And yes, Chris deserves it all. fanny2
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 1/28/2013, 1:07 pm

Chris at SAG 2013 - Page 2 Tumblr_mhceslFbbG1rk63wco1_1280Chris at SAG 2013 - Page 2 Tumblr_mhceslFbbG1rk63wco2_1280
I like his suit. Too bad there are no photos with better quality.

Chris at SAG 2013 - Page 2 Tumblr_mhc1apF9bc1rk63wco1_1280

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/28/2013, 7:06 pm

There's a little kiss. fanny2

Chris at SAG 2013 - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_mhcvsbeXMu1qz4rgp
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 1/28/2013, 7:18 pm

Awwww! :D

There is no way that the CrissColfer shippers can continue to say lame things like "That's his cousin." Unless Chris is into incest, I'm pretty sure that is his boyfriend! Good for him! wub

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 1/28/2013, 8:18 pm

do we need to prove anything to the crisscolfer at all? these people are delusional to begin with. I wouldn't even bother to argue w/ them. you can't argue w/ people who will believe whatever they want to believe.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 1/28/2013, 8:22 pm

Chris at SAG 2013 - Page 2 Tumblr_mhcyn64b6A1r2dkxvo1_400
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 1/28/2013, 8:24 pm

True. It's just...the nerve of them to believe that Chris can't possibly be with anyone else but their dreamboat Darren. It's insulting. "If Darren can't have him, no one can." Actually, it's not fair to Darren either, because he's "straight". The kiddos must remember that there is a difference between fantasy and reality and that real people shouldn't have to live out the lives of other people's fantasies. It's a very..."playing God" like mentality. It's okay to play God and plan out the lives of your Barbie dolls...but to expect real people to follow your rules? Um, NO! Then again, I'm probably 10 years older than all of them, so I shouldn't be too hard on them. But hey, better to learn a life lesson now than later.

Is "Extra" news already speculating on Chris' boyfriend or something? Smile To be honest, I hope the news just leaves them alone. Chris is a super private person, and any type of news gossip would just embarrass him.

Last edited by MoviesAreLife on 1/28/2013, 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 1/28/2013, 8:25 pm

kute boys.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 1/28/2013, 8:37 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:True. It's just...the nerve of them to believe that Chris can't possibly be with anyone else but their dreamboat Darren. It's insulting. "If Darren can't have him, no one can." Actually, it's not fair to Darren either, because he's "straight". The kiddos must remember that there is a difference between fantasy and reality and that real people shouldn't have to live out the lives of other people's fantasies. It's a very..."playing God" like mentality. It's okay to play God and plan out the lives of your Barbie dolls...but to expect real people to follow your rules? Um, NO! Then again, I'm probably 10 years older than all of them, so I shouldn't be too hard on them. But hey, better to learn a life lesson now than later.

Well, now that Chris is off the market, and CrissColfer is over, you'd think they'd be happy that their "dreamboat" Darren is back on the market, and now he will fall in love with one of them Wink

And don't think that you are 10 years older than all of them. I've seen some who are well into their 20's, and also the one who I think is older than me.

I'm still loving that Chris just showed up with Will, and was totally lowkey. No grand announcement. No big deal. They just went out to an event. THat's it.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 1/28/2013, 8:40 pm

yes, now that these people can pair Darren w/ themselves they can dream of anything more concrete to do w/ him. Smile hope they all have fun. leave our boys alone.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 1/28/2013, 8:42 pm

Into their 20's?! Wow. I never would have guessed. ohmy

I love how lowkey it was as well. Chris wants to be known for his talent, not his sexuality or love life. This is how everyone in Hollywood should be. Work/talent always comes first.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 1/28/2013, 8:52 pm

actual age may not matter. it all depends on individuals. one thing I know Chris will end up w/ a much older guy is because he's an "old soul", and he himself said he got along better w/ people who are older. this boy is almost 10 yrs older than Chris according to his IMDB listing (I may remember it wrong. only glanced it for a second), but he's quite young looking and they seem to get along fine.

about those immature fans, remember there used to be a house wife who was a Cory fan who clicked over 5000 times each day to vote for his Teen Choice or whatever Award? Again actual age doesn't matter much as some people never grow up. I have seen old men who still behave like little boys when probed. We all have some sort of "inner child" and as we age and mature this childish part of us gets well-hidden. However when anonymously online people can afford to let their inner child come out because there's no consequences to their childish behavior.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 1/28/2013, 9:07 pm

That makes sense. Chris comes across as very mature, so it makes sense that he'd connect to someone older than himself. I can't imagine Chris getting any sort of intellectual stimulation from some fratboy "bro".

Well, I'll admit, I bookmarked the PCA voting page and voted for Chris at least once a day, so I'm not perfect! I know exactly what you're talking about! fanny2

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 1/28/2013, 9:16 pm

i probably voted more than once a day plus and minus some days I forget to vote. but this is totally ok. I can't click the key 5000 times a day even if it's my job to do so, because it sounds like painful tendonitis for sure.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next