Chris at SAG 2013

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Chris at SAG 2013

Post  ColferInspired on 1/29/2013, 8:40 pm

You only had to see the images of Will looking at Chris, and you could tell he is in love with him.

And I don't think he will allow some idiot fans try to scare him off.

I liked the video that even though there was a banner hiding their hands, you could tell by the angle that they were holding hands. And Will looks around behind him and sees the cameras but still continues to hold Chris's hand, turning back to continue their conversation.

If he can handle the paps then a bunch of dilusional fans is just a walk in the park.

I will squee like a fangirl if some time down the track we see Chris with a engagement ring on his finger.

Anyone can see by all the pics the video's these two boys are in love. And is just so beautiful to see.

I am so happy for both of them. Especially Chris.
avatar
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 8798
Join date : 2012-02-20
Location : Australia
Real Name : Liz

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris at SAG 2013

Post  MoviesAreLife on 1/29/2013, 9:02 pm

I just hope the delusional "fans" leave them alone! :angry:

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 3647
Join date : 2013-01-16
Location : Colorado
Real Name : Heather

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris at SAG 2013

Post  ColferInspired on 1/29/2013, 9:33 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:I just hope the delusional "fans" leave them alone!

Here is them holding hands. If it wasn't for that stupid banner though.

avatar
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 8798
Join date : 2012-02-20
Location : Australia
Real Name : Liz

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris at SAG 2013

Post  MoviesAreLife on 1/29/2013, 9:53 pm

Awww! That's sweet!

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 3647
Join date : 2013-01-16
Location : Colorado
Real Name : Heather

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris at SAG 2013

Post  ChrisColferFan1 on 1/30/2013, 2:35 am

MoviesAreLife wrote:Awww! That's sweet!


Agree, it is,

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Both Chris C & Max A are great actors. Hope they work together again someday.

Huge fan of the talented,  kind  sweet, wonderful  Chris  Colfer

Really enjoyed Old Dog New Tricks. The Best Glee episode in a long time.
avatar
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 2848
Join date : 2012-04-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris at SAG 2013

Post  sheny on 1/30/2013, 3:47 am


sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 2881
Join date : 2012-05-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris at SAG 2013

Post  ChrisColferFan1 on 1/30/2013, 3:54 am

sheny wrote:


Great pic.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Both Chris C & Max A are great actors. Hope they work together again someday.

Huge fan of the talented,  kind  sweet, wonderful  Chris  Colfer

Really enjoyed Old Dog New Tricks. The Best Glee episode in a long time.
avatar
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 2848
Join date : 2012-04-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris at SAG 2013

Post  arina on 2/1/2013, 1:55 pm

From tumblr

avatar
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 1817
Join date : 2012-02-24
Location : Czech Republic
Real Name : Lenka

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris at SAG 2013

Post  MoviesAreLife on 2/2/2013, 12:04 am

Oh, he's a "pal", alright! fanny2

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 3647
Join date : 2013-01-16
Location : Colorado
Real Name : Heather

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris at SAG 2013

Post  ColferInspired on 2/2/2013, 12:15 am

MoviesAreLife wrote:Oh, he's a "pal", alright!

I think they are waiting for Chris to say this is my boyfriend. I kind of respect that.

I think anyone that was there could see it was something else, but I think a lot of the media know that Chris is extremely private, and he has a lot respect with the media with the respect he gives to them.

They will wait until he is ready.
avatar
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 8798
Join date : 2012-02-20
Location : Australia
Real Name : Liz

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris at SAG 2013

Post  MoviesAreLife on 2/2/2013, 12:17 am

I never thought of it like that before. That is very sweet and considerate of them! neutre

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 3647
Join date : 2013-01-16
Location : Colorado
Real Name : Heather

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris at SAG 2013

Post  arina on 2/2/2013, 8:40 am

I think they dont't know who he is. They just had few pictures, someone had to write few comment to them so they wrote something neutral.
avatar
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 1817
Join date : 2012-02-24
Location : Czech Republic
Real Name : Lenka

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris at SAG 2013

Post  Glorfindel on 2/2/2013, 10:13 am

ColferInspired wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:Oh, he's a "pal", alright!

I think they are waiting for Chris to say this is my boyfriend. I kind of respect that.

I think anyone that was there could see it was something else, but I think a lot of the media know that Chris is extremely private, and he has a lot respect with the media with the respect he gives to them.

They will wait until he is ready.
Yes, I think this is the case too, although part of it may be they don't want to be wrong. Plus Will is not a celebrity, just an ordinary guy (no disrespect). If Chris had shown up with e.g. Daniel Radcliffe (still not ready to let that ship go, lol) it would have created a bigger buzz.

But it's nice to see that they apparently respect him like that. You reap what you sow. suure

______________________________________________________________________________________________________


Glorfindel
avatar
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 8705
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : the Netherlands
Real Name : Marie

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris at SAG 2013

Post  brisallie on 2/2/2013, 12:19 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
Yes, I think this is the case too, although part of it may be they don't want to be wrong. Plus Will is not a celebrity, just an ordinary guy (no disrespect). If Chris had shown up with e.g. Daniel Radcliffe (still not ready to let that ship go, lol) it would have created a bigger buzz.

But it's nice to see that they apparently respect him like that. You reap what you sow. suure

Exactly. Unlike other celebrities, Chris has been quite private with his life, therefore he's respected for that. Probably if he would have exposed everything, the media would have thought they can say whatever they want about him, because he was like an open book. But he isn't.

P.S Do you ship him with Dan Radcliffe? I like Dan too, but my only complaint is he's too short for Chris

______________________________________________________________________________________________________


I currently obsessed with this
avatar
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 5797
Join date : 2012-02-20
Location : latinamerica
Real Name : Romina

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris at SAG 2013

Post  sheny on 2/2/2013, 1:02 pm


sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 2881
Join date : 2012-05-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris at SAG 2013

Post  Glorfindel on 2/2/2013, 5:22 pm

brisallie wrote:P.S Do you ship him with Dan Radcliffe? I like Dan too, but my only complaint is he's too short for Chris
No, it's just an ungoing joke I make every now and then. fanny2
I like Dan too, but I don't think he's Chris' type (although I know nothing about that). However: I would love to see them two putting on a song and dance number together for a charity event or something. Like NPH and Hugh Jackman did at the Tony Awards: youtube.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________


Glorfindel
avatar
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 8705
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : the Netherlands
Real Name : Marie

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris at SAG 2013

Post  ColferInspired on 2/2/2013, 11:35 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:Oh, he's a "pal", alright!

I think they are waiting for Chris to say this is my boyfriend. I kind of respect that.

I think anyone that was there could see it was something else, but I think a lot of the media know that Chris is extremely private, and he has a lot respect with the media with the respect he gives to them.

They will wait until he is ready.
Yes, I think this is the case too, although part of it may be they don't want to be wrong. Plus Will is not a celebrity, just an ordinary guy (no disrespect). If Chris had shown up with e.g. Daniel Radcliffe (still not ready to let that ship go, lol) it would have created a bigger buzz.

But it's nice to see that they apparently respect him like that. You reap what you sow.

Will is in the film Flight that Denzel Washington is up for a oscar for.

It's on the IMDB site. It's probably just a minor role but he is in an oscar nominated film.
avatar
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 8798
Join date : 2012-02-20
Location : Australia
Real Name : Liz

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris at SAG 2013

Post  fantastica on 2/3/2013, 5:10 am

He Iis not an actor is he? I Thought he works in graphivcs or Eediting or sth.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

avatar
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 9676
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : USA, East Coast
Real Name : the original Kim

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris at SAG 2013

Post  MissSoniaPP on 2/3/2013, 12:40 pm

I think Will working behind the cameras but participated in movies with special roles.
He only participated in two films as actor:
  • Alex's Halloween (where Jane Lynch participated)

  • Fligth
avatar
MissSoniaPP
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Posts : 280
Join date : 2012-10-04
Location : Porto -Portugal
Real Name : Sónia

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris at SAG 2013

Post  MoviesAreLife on 2/3/2013, 6:22 pm

He was in Flight?! Wow! Good for him! He seems like a real "floater" within the film industry. He kind of just does everything, including small roles in films here and there, though he seems to do primarily behind-the-scenes work.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 3647
Join date : 2013-01-16
Location : Colorado
Real Name : Heather

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris at SAG 2013

Post  sheny on 2/28/2013, 1:46 pm


sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 2881
Join date : 2012-05-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris at SAG 2013

Post  arina on 2/28/2013, 1:58 pm

sheny wrote:
Wil seems really excited in these gifs.
avatar
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 1817
Join date : 2012-02-24
Location : Czech Republic
Real Name : Lenka

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris at SAG 2013

Post  MoviesAreLife on 2/28/2013, 3:26 pm

He's smiling so hard, his face was probably hurting. Wink But hey, he's Chris' boyfriend and he's attending the SAG awards so...

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 3647
Join date : 2013-01-16
Location : Colorado
Real Name : Heather

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris at SAG 2013

Post  fantastica on 2/28/2013, 4:00 pm

chris is probably telling a joke. note that her publicist is wearing a press badge on her neck. all press people have to wear that. guests wear matching outfits. neutre

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

avatar
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 9676
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : USA, East Coast
Real Name : the original Kim

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris at SAG 2013

Post  MoviesAreLife on 2/28/2013, 4:11 pm

Chris looks like he's saying "I have no idea!" to someone off camera.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 3647
Join date : 2013-01-16
Location : Colorado
Real Name : Heather

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris at SAG 2013

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum