Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4

+33
CloveGlee
ColferGirl
zuppid
Sani
indiaskye
sjonnepon
M&M
coxfire
Piciollina
Adamina
bayth
msjoanlucette
ChrisColferFan1
MissSoniaPP
tamara04
Ranwing
ladydianab
valkeakuulas
sheny
tanita_mors
BlueJazz
dap1217
sahhar
fantastica
Divalicious
Delight
Jellyrolls
arina
brisallie
Glorfindel
Ireth
Kurt Hummel
ColferInspired
37 posters

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4 - Page 17 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4

Post  Jellyrolls 12/3/2012, 7:58 pm

arina wrote:Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4 - Page 17 Tumblr_meh3sdopCj1qe476yo1_500

I just tweeted Chris that there are time share condos at Disneyland. I actually own a share in one, about a week in one every other year
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4 - Page 17 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4

Post  ColferInspired 12/5/2012, 11:58 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4 - Page 17 Tumblr_mel8fvIEMD1qe476yo1_500

I just love this man. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4 - Page 17 3429310274Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4 - Page 17 413578547
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 12/6/2012, 10:50 pm

just a reminder: please vote for chris (again) on People's Choice Award: http://www.peopleschoice.com/pca/vote/votenow.jsp?pollId=1300027

Thank you (from Chris)! Smile
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 12/7/2012, 11:50 pm

ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 12/8/2012, 6:39 pm

The voting for AE's '2012 - Hot in Hollywood' has closed.

Chris leads the favorite (tv) actor category with 43,62%, so I guess he's won?!? bounce
(Still waiting for confirmation from AE, though)
AfterElton
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 12/9/2012, 12:35 am

Glorfindel wrote:The voting for AE's '2012 - Hot in Hollywood' has closed.

Chris leads the favorite (tv) actor category with 43,62%, so I guess he's won?!? Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4 - Page 17 3933776953
(Still waiting for confirmation from AE, though)
AfterElton

This is great news. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4 - Page 17 3070767216
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 12/9/2012, 6:48 pm

don't forget to keep on voting for chris in PCA (people's choice award): http://www.peopleschoice.com/pca/vote/votenow.jsp?pollId=1300027
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tamara04 12/9/2012, 8:00 pm

Is anybody else having trouble with Tumbler? It's been stuck on White Christmas for days! :(
It doesn't refresh anymore. http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/chris-colfer
tamara04
tamara04
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 12/9/2012, 8:20 pm

tamara04 wrote:Is anybody else having trouble with Tumbler? It's been stuck on White Christmas for days! :(

If you go through the page, then you can see there're more things that only White Christmas. But overall, tumblr has been weird for days, even change its design during the day.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  tamara04 12/9/2012, 8:32 pm

brisallie wrote:
tamara04 wrote:Is anybody else having trouble with Tumbler? It's been stuck on White Christmas for days! :(

If you go through the page, then you can see there're more things that only White Christmas. But overall, tumblr has been weird for days, even change its design during the day.

yes there's more than White Christmas but I've seen it all already. Usually I just refresh and something else shows up. I hope it gets back to normal...
tamara04
tamara04
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 12/9/2012, 8:50 pm

^There is definitely something wrong with tumblr. I think the posts are not in chronological order anymore. It's just random posts, and they are not in a line (one above the other), they are scattered on the entire page.

Is this the same for people who actually have a tumblr (and are therefore logged in), or is this done deliberately to make non-tumblr people sign up?
(I don't have a tumblr)
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 12/9/2012, 9:02 pm

i don't have tumblr either. does the same thing happen w/ other tags?

sometimes when a software is updated it may have some trouble during transition. I am sure it's temporary.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 12/9/2012, 9:13 pm

Glorfindel wrote:^There is definitely something wrong with tumblr. I think the posts are not in chronological order anymore. It's just random posts, and they are not in a line (one above the other), they are scattered on the entire page.

Is this the same for people who actually have a tumblr (and are therefore logged in), or is this done deliberately to make non-tumblr people sign up?
(I don't have a tumblr)

I noticed this too a few days ago. They seems they have changed some formatting thing, so now it appears you have to have a tumblr to see new stuff in the tags. I figured this out by creating one for that purpose alone.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 12/9/2012, 9:19 pm

perhaps they changed a new skin or template and it's not working correctly and they are trying to fix it. you see, technology don't always work because we human beings who designed them are very flawed. neutre
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 12/9/2012, 9:23 pm

M&M wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:^There is definitely something wrong with tumblr. I think the posts are not in chronological order anymore. It's just random posts, and they are not in a line (one above the other), they are scattered on the entire page.

(I don't have a tumblr)

I noticed this too a few days ago. They seems they have changed some formatting thing, so now it appears you have to have a tumblr to see new stuff in the tags. I figured this out by creating one for that purpose alone.
And does having a tumblr fix the problem?

If so, I have to create one. (which means that the strategy is working)
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 12/9/2012, 9:42 pm

That was the new desing until yesterday, but right now is just as always is. So probably they were testing this new design but apparently it didn't work.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 12/9/2012, 9:43 pm

you guys should just be patient. technical issues would be worked out pretty soon, like in a day or two. no need to join the army in order to shoot a mouse. Smile
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tamara04 12/9/2012, 11:08 pm

Hmmmm well, whatever it is, I hope they fix it soon. fanny2
tamara04
tamara04
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 12/10/2012, 3:09 am

Chris won bounce
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4 - Page 17 Tumblr_mesttdufyQ1qgwx6o

Chris Colfer defines the term “pitch perfect” playing Kurt Hummel on Glee. We shared his heartbreak at Blaine’s infidelity and cheered during his New York Academy of Dramatic Arts auditions. Throughout it all, Chris remained just so gosh darn cute.

What was he doing when not working on Glee? Typical twenty-something stuff like writing The Land of Stories, a bestselling book for young adults. Crafting the upcoming movie Struck By Lightning’s script and starring in it. Being generally amazing.

Oh, and winning this award.

The 2012 Hot in Hollywood Awards: Results

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 12/10/2012, 3:29 am

Glorfindel wrote:
M&M wrote:

(I don't have a tumblr)

And does having a tumblr fix the problem?

If so, I have to create one. (which means that the strategy is working)

Yes, it definitely fixed the problem for me.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 12/10/2012, 3:30 am

fantastica wrote:you guys should just be patient. technical issues would be worked out pretty soon, like in a day or two. no need to join the army in order to shoot a mouse. Smile

This has been going on since last Tuesday, as far as I can tell, but you may be correct and it will work itself out.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 12/10/2012, 3:33 am

congrats to chris winning that Hot in Hollywood actor thing on AfterElton!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 12/10/2012, 8:04 am

^Yes, hopefully TPTB of Glee will see that AE poll win too, and realize how hot and popular Chris is.

About tumblr: I doubt that this is a technical problem. If it is solved after you sign in and create a tumblr, they did it deliberately to get more members.
Well, I guess I'll have to get my own tumblr then.
BTW: if I use the mobile phone version on my phone, it is still the way it was before, in chronological order.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 12/10/2012, 8:13 am

oh marie, i hope you will still come here. :(
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 12/10/2012, 9:30 am

^Of course! You can't get rid of me even if you tried to beat me out. beam Razz

If I create a tumblr it will only be to keep up with spoilers, nice gif sets and gossip. And maybe someday I'll put my reviews on tumblr, because I'm not that comfortable anymore at having GF as the 'home' for them.
(And I know I still have to repost all the Kurt reviews here, but the format of this board is a pain in the butt when it comes to copying and pasting, and I need moar spare tiiiiiiiiime!)
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next