Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4

+33
CloveGlee
ColferGirl
zuppid
Sani
indiaskye
sjonnepon
M&M
coxfire
Piciollina
Adamina
bayth
msjoanlucette
ChrisColferFan1
MissSoniaPP
tamara04
Ranwing
ladydianab
valkeakuulas
sheny
tanita_mors
BlueJazz
dap1217
sahhar
fantastica
Divalicious
Delight
Jellyrolls
arina
brisallie
Glorfindel
Ireth
Kurt Hummel
ColferInspired
37 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4 - Page 16 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4

Post  sheny 11/30/2012, 10:09 am

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4 - Page 16 Tumblr_meanomjFEa1rbiocno1_500

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4 - Page 16 Untitl11

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4 - Page 16 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4

Post  sheny 11/30/2012, 11:34 am

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4 - Page 16 Tumblr_meaytwLrDW1qivzmmo4_1280Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4 - Page 16 Tumblr_meaytwLrDW1qivzmmo5_1280Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4 - Page 16 Tumblr_meaytwLrDW1qivzmmo2_1280Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4 - Page 16 Tumblr_meaytwLrDW1qivzmmo3_1280

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 11/30/2012, 2:38 pm

Chris and Lea at the In Style Party
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4 - Page 16 Tumblr_meba16KB7I1qgchnwo1_400
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/30/2012, 3:21 pm

brisallie wrote:Chris and Lea at the In Style Party
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4 - Page 16 Tumblr_meba16KB7I1qgchnwo1_400

The angle of that picture makes Lea look huge.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 11/30/2012, 3:43 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:

The angle of that picture makes Lea look huge.
The cut of the dress is all wrong for her shape. It makes her look fat (which she most definitely is not...).
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 11/30/2012, 5:17 pm

Good effing God... what the hell is Lea wearing? It looks like her stylist has been poaching from the mother of the bride discount racks. She looks positively frumpy.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 11/30/2012, 6:09 pm

^ i like that mother-and-son photo. moque

bb looks good as usual. you can see those pecs on some pics.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 11/30/2012, 6:27 pm

fantastica wrote:^ i like that mother-and-son photo. moque

Razz

But she still looks young to be Chris's mom. Umm well she was a teen mom.

But is truth, that dress is too baggy and she looks fat or pregnant
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 12/1/2012, 12:55 am

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4 - Page 16 Tumblr_mebwstOA0N1qh5dyro1_500
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4 - Page 16 Tumblr_mebwstOA0N1qh5dyro2_500
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 12/1/2012, 1:11 am

his hair and everything else outshines everybody else's everything. Smile

I love his naturally fluffy hair more than the heavily-gelled "formal" hair. and he looks 15. i wanna adopt his... cat. phr34r
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 12/1/2012, 2:15 am

arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 12/1/2012, 2:28 am

Glee’s Chris Colfer on Holiday Shopping: “I Never Remember to Get Gifts for the Cast”
Nov 30, 2012 @ 11:15 am

As Kurt on Glee, Chris Colfer has a knack for singing, drama, and that envy-worthy bouffant. But in real life, his gift-giving skills need some work! “I never remember to get gifts for my cast members,” Colfer (in a Dior shirt and Bally tie) told InStyle.com at the HFPA and InStyle Miss Golden Globe party in Los Angeles last night. ”They always get me things, but I never remember. I’m such a horrible person. Maybe this year I’ll remember!“ We’re hoping that maybe talking to us inspired him to make a mental note to shop for Lea Michele (in Valentino), Darren Criss, and the rest of the McKinley High School gang. At least he knows what he’ll get them when/if he makes time to go: “I always like getting gag gifts for people,” he said. Who knew he was such a trickster?
Sourcehttp://news.instyle.com/2012/11/30/chris-colfer-glee-holiday-shopping/
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 12/1/2012, 2:44 am

Thanks Irena! allow me to post this from your link - i know some people are too lazy to click after those thanksgiving dinners (still digesting apparently). Smile

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4 - Page 16 Tumblr_mebzdy8ioS1qcy4zh

So mom and I were shopping at Brooks Brothers for employee discount weekend (where she works; incidentally the store Lou got most of Blaine’s clothes), when the most amazing set of events happened in my life.

Earlier in the day, I had seen Pegah, who works as the studio services associate, walking with a blonde lady. I was thinking “man she looks familiar,” but brushed it off. Later, while shopping, Pegah worriedly asked me if I could move my car because a “celebrity client” needed a space and there were none. I agreed, and when I went out, she was out there with the blonde woman from before… who was standing next to a car with a man in shades…

And immediately I was just like “No…that’s not…” Needless to say, even if I wasn’t sure, the back of my mind was saying “that is chris colfer and the blonde woman is alla plotkin omfg.”

Pegah had to rush me outta there because he needed the spot. Now, I had to go to the parking structure on Beverly, so it took me a while to get back. From what I understand this is what happened:

Mom said she heard a commotion outside, like lots of honking. She thought, “oh no, I don’t see Pau coming back and she’s been gone for a long time.” Her coworker said people were fighting for a parking space outside, and then mom gets a call from Pegah asking her to come outside so that my mom could move her car because it was located in a secret parking space. Apparently there was a guy who was blocking the spot I moved out of because he wanted it, but he didn’t take it, therefore, Chris couldn’t park. Ma said when she went outside she saw Chris, and said to him, “You can move over to my spot,” and he replied, “Thank you so much!” Mom didn’t really know what was going on either, but Arthur (in charge of Brooks Brothers PR I believe) who was out there, said that she should take the spot I moved out of because the guy from before wasn’t moving in and she could sneak in. The guy she “took” the spot from, exploded on her, and got angry at her as the others went in. He actually got really nasty and made formal complaints to the manager about what happened, but Chris was left out of it, so my mom in a way “saved” him from the angry driver, because the angry driver kept asking “Where’s that Filipino woman!”

Interlude for a neat little story. This was somethign Alla was relaying to Pegah, Arthur, and me, and to quote her quoting the conversation… Driver: “Who said you can park there!?” Chris: “Oh, the owner…” Driver: “Oh, you know the owner, huh?!” Chris: “Yeah his name is Brooks something.” OMG CHRIS

Anyway, so I get back to the store and I’m freaking out because holy shit that was Chris and mom confirms it as she hides from the crazy mad driver on the second story. Now, Chris and Alla and Pegah are on the second story, which means we’re in their vicinity. Knowing this, I start sweating like a mad man, and Pegah says she’ll try to get him to talk to us, but they’re shopping for an outfit for I think The Trevor Project, and basically after a while of mom freaking out about the crazy driver and me freaking out about Chris in the other room, Arthur comes out and waves us over like nbd. and im like omg waht is going on agj no no nono yesssssssssssssss

And Chris Colfer is there in all his beautiful glory. I immediately think he’s so fit and beautiful and I don’t realize my mom is talking until I realize I’m just standing there staring. She says, “If I had to take a bullet for anyone, I’m glad it was you!” He laughs and says sweet things and they banter and I honestly can’t remember because I remember thinking a litany of “holyshitholyshit”s. I think my mom picks up on this, because she says, “My daughter is crazy about you.” And he turns to me (holyshitholyshit) and says, “It’s so nice to meet you!” and I tell him, “oh I’ve actually met you at your last two signings,” and he’s got this really shocked face like he wasn’t expecting me to be a fan of that level and says, “Well, it’s nice to meet you again!”

Jesus I’m freaking out internally at this point so I forgot a lot of what we were talking about. I did mention how I’m still reading Struck By Lightning, and I kinda blanked out on where I’m at in the book, but I eventually remembered and mentioned the penis poem how hilarious it was and he was grateful and gosh why can’t I remember everything we said. We took pictures after he showed off his shoes, he was SO sweet, and it seemed very casual, much different from his signings. (Which I went to. Last week. Meaning I met Chris again less than a week after the SBL signing, because of a series of unlikely events that culminated into my greatest afternoon ever.)

Then, cutting out a lot of the rest of the afternoon with my ma shopping at the store, ma and I leave separately, and lo and behold, when I exit, Pegah and Arthur are talking with Alla. There’s no Chris, but I ended up having good conversation with Alla for a while. We mentioned the realm of fangirls on Twitter, that he was late to getting to the store because he was on a roll writing TLOS2 and said to her “I’m on chapter 10!”, and how he still has so many more gifts from the tour to go through (which I apparently reminded her to bring in a box of gifts to him she had from her office).

Needless to say, it was amazing. He’s amazing. And Alla is so amazing too.

this is too cute! i just came back from a long trip from California but i was no way near where chris was. wish I went to LA instead and had the good luck of bumping into him! or alternatively I wish I had won that half a billion lottery from two nights ago. I mean, with that money, I would pay to produce chris' next movie and spend lots of time w/ him! LOL (I need a break... I am sleep talking now) Razz
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 12/1/2012, 3:10 am

fantastica wrote:Thanks Irena! allow me to post this from your link - i know some people are too lazy to click after those thanksgiving dinners (still digesting apparently). Smile

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4 - Page 16 Tumblr_mebzdy8ioS1qcy4zh

So mom and I were shopping at Brooks Brothers for employee discount weekend (where she works; incidentally the store Lou got most of Blaine’s clothes), when the most amazing set of events happened in my life.

Earlier in the day, I had seen Pegah, who works as the studio services associate, walking with a blonde lady. I was thinking “man she looks familiar,” but brushed it off. Later, while shopping, Pegah worriedly asked me if I could move my car because a “celebrity client” needed a space and there were none. I agreed, and when I went out, she was out there with the blonde woman from before… who was standing next to a car with a man in shades…

And immediately I was just like “No…that’s not…” Needless to say, even if I wasn’t sure, the back of my mind was saying “that is chris colfer and the blonde woman is alla plotkin omfg.”

Pegah had to rush me outta there because he needed the spot. Now, I had to go to the parking structure on Beverly, so it took me a while to get back. From what I understand this is what happened:

Mom said she heard a commotion outside, like lots of honking. She thought, “oh no, I don’t see Pau coming back and she’s been gone for a long time.” Her coworker said people were fighting for a parking space outside, and then mom gets a call from Pegah asking her to come outside so that my mom could move her car because it was located in a secret parking space. Apparently there was a guy who was blocking the spot I moved out of because he wanted it, but he didn’t take it, therefore, Chris couldn’t park. Ma said when she went outside she saw Chris, and said to him, “You can move over to my spot,” and he replied, “Thank you so much!” Mom didn’t really know what was going on either, but Arthur (in charge of Brooks Brothers PR I believe) who was out there, said that she should take the spot I moved out of because the guy from before wasn’t moving in and she could sneak in. The guy she “took” the spot from, exploded on her, and got angry at her as the others went in. He actually got really nasty and made formal complaints to the manager about what happened, but Chris was left out of it, so my mom in a way “saved” him from the angry driver, because the angry driver kept asking “Where’s that Filipino woman!”

Interlude for a neat little story. This was somethign Alla was relaying to Pegah, Arthur, and me, and to quote her quoting the conversation… Driver: “Who said you can park there!?” Chris: “Oh, the owner…” Driver: “Oh, you know the owner, huh?!” Chris: “Yeah his name is Brooks something.” OMG CHRIS

Anyway, so I get back to the store and I’m freaking out because holy shit that was Chris and mom confirms it as she hides from the crazy mad driver on the second story. Now, Chris and Alla and Pegah are on the second story, which means we’re in their vicinity. Knowing this, I start sweating like a mad man, and Pegah says she’ll try to get him to talk to us, but they’re shopping for an outfit for I think The Trevor Project, and basically after a while of mom freaking out about the crazy driver and me freaking out about Chris in the other room, Arthur comes out and waves us over like nbd. and im like omg waht is going on agj no no nono yesssssssssssssss

And Chris Colfer is there in all his beautiful glory. I immediately think he’s so fit and beautiful and I don’t realize my mom is talking until I realize I’m just standing there staring. She says, “If I had to take a bullet for anyone, I’m glad it was you!” He laughs and says sweet things and they banter and I honestly can’t remember because I remember thinking a litany of “holyshitholyshit”s. I think my mom picks up on this, because she says, “My daughter is crazy about you.” And he turns to me (holyshitholyshit) and says, “It’s so nice to meet you!” and I tell him, “oh I’ve actually met you at your last two signings,” and he’s got this really shocked face like he wasn’t expecting me to be a fan of that level and says, “Well, it’s nice to meet you again!”

Jesus I’m freaking out internally at this point so I forgot a lot of what we were talking about. I did mention how I’m still reading Struck By Lightning, and I kinda blanked out on where I’m at in the book, but I eventually remembered and mentioned the penis poem how hilarious it was and he was grateful and gosh why can’t I remember everything we said. We took pictures after he showed off his shoes, he was SO sweet, and it seemed very casual, much different from his signings. (Which I went to. Last week. Meaning I met Chris again less than a week after the SBL signing, because of a series of unlikely events that culminated into my greatest afternoon ever.)

Then, cutting out a lot of the rest of the afternoon with my ma shopping at the store, ma and I leave separately, and lo and behold, when I exit, Pegah and Arthur are talking with Alla. There’s no Chris, but I ended up having good conversation with Alla for a while. We mentioned the realm of fangirls on Twitter, that he was late to getting to the store because he was on a roll writing TLOS2 and said to her “I’m on chapter 10!”, and how he still has so many more gifts from the tour to go through (which I apparently reminded her to bring in a box of gifts to him she had from her office).

Needless to say, it was amazing. He’s amazing. And Alla is so amazing too.

this is too cute! i just came back from a long trip from California but i was no way near where chris was. wish I went to LA instead and had the good luck of bumping into him! or alternatively I wish I had won that half a billion lottery from two nights ago. I mean, with that money, I would pay to produce chris' next movie and spend lots of time w/ him! LOL (I need a break... I am sleep talking now) Razz
Yeah, the story is really cute! But I must say that because I am sooo bad in fashion and brands and all that, to me all chris's suits look the same, so I never understand why he needs new one :-) but you know, I am just small town girl... Razz
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 12/1/2012, 3:51 am

i don't think chris is very into fancy clothing, but he's a celebrity and it's his job to look tip-top and wear designer stuff. you see he goes there w/ his publicist. the clothing hanging on teh racks are tux which means formal wear. he's probably shopping for his next media appearances - from what I know, the GG and Oscars are coming up. Hope he will appear on the red carpet of at least one of these events - or their party events.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 12/1/2012, 10:29 pm

arina wrote:...
Yeah, the story is really cute! But I must say that because I am sooo bad in fashion and brands and all that, to me all chris's suits look the same, so I never understand why he needs new one :-) but you know, I am just small town girl... Razz

First I have to say that the story was lovely, and I wish someday been to LA and by accident meet Chris, or search which are the places he usually go. Ok not! I don't wanna be an stalker!

And second, I understand you Arina. I'm someone that when see men wearing suits, I think all of them are wearing the same. The only difference I've noticed is the color ,some likes greys and others white.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 12/2/2012, 6:01 pm

PSA Vote reminder:

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4 - Page 16 Tumblr_mdlcxsVv7T1qe476yo1_500

Normally I'm not into these multiple votes games, but if Chris wins the PSA it might send (another) message to RIB/Fox of who their most popular male star on their little show called Glee is. fanny2

direct link to Chris' category
(You can also vote on facebook and twitter.)
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 12/2/2012, 7:20 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4 - Page 16 Tumblr_mefbubJTQ11r2tx2go1_500

hola hola hola
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 12/2/2012, 7:32 pm

^ brian sent the congrat tweet to hmself? Smile
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 12/2/2012, 9:53 pm

fantastica wrote:^ brian sent the congrat tweet to hmself? Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4 - Page 16 650269930

I think he was so excited he probably didn't realise. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4 - Page 16 3429310274
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 12/2/2012, 10:13 pm

The congrats are in quotes, so perhaps when he copied and pasted, he forgot the person who said/sent it.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 12/3/2012, 4:04 am

He's seen the tweets about "Being Alive":

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4 - Page 16 Beinga10
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 12/3/2012, 5:21 am

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4 - Page 16 Tumblr_meg0ktKjsh1qe476yo1_500
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 12/3/2012, 6:26 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 4 - Page 16 Tumblr_meh3sdopCj1qe476yo1_500
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 12/3/2012, 6:41 pm

It's nice to see the inside of Chris' head and see what priorities he has. Too cute.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next