Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2

+35
M&M
Struckbycolfer
E-ko
dap1217
msjoanlucette
fountain
sheny
Georgette888
fireangel
kac
mellama
BlueJazz
valkeakuulas
Kurt Hummel
Divalicious
Buenos
Ireth
Esme
happydays
sahhar
tanita_mors
Shinra17
arina
red texta
Jellyrolls
Emile
paulopf
brisallie
Delight
Glorfindel
Heyerchick
ColferInspired
ChrisColferFan1
fantastica
CCfan93
39 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2

Post  tanita_mors 6/16/2012, 4:09 pm

Wow, Cory looks extra airbrushed and photoshoped on that one. he actually looks younger then Chord on the pic. Chris is fabulous as ever. Yum. miamiam
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2

Post  BlueJazz 6/16/2012, 4:32 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 31 ItsHotInHEre_
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 31 Tumblr_lhs4zkdXIG1qgoer8

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 6/16/2012, 5:10 pm

BlueJazz wrote:Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 31 ItsHotInHEre_
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 31 Tumblr_lhs4zkdXIG1qgoer8

Love these gifs because they're very accurate. Though I usually react like Santana when I see something hot/sexy ... go on hahaah.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 6/16/2012, 5:20 pm

Chris with a shirt undone from the top. wub I think he even lets it open as far as the fouth button sometimes...damn that undershirt. Razz

If my history lessons have left any imprint, nazi salute was done with the right arm?

I'm totally having crazy moments right now, I'm mentioning Chris' undershirt and nazi salute at the same post. Shocked
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 6/16/2012, 5:49 pm

I wasn't accuse of Cory of anything when I mentioned Nazi salute. I was just playing. I think the real thing is w/ the right arm, but I am no expert. I wish that part of history never happened. phr34r
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 6/16/2012, 6:08 pm

BlueJazz wrote:

PS: I just realized I like this more than NTBND without considering the performance. humhum I wish CC would release an album full of all these beautiful, calmful songs so that I can listen to it everyday before going to bed wub wub wub

YES THIS WOULD MAKE ME THE HAPPIEST PERSON EVER! Smile I would be overjoyed if Chris ever released a solo album, whether it's nothing but covers or original songs or broadway tunes, whatever. I'd accept and be content with anything if Chris was willing to make it. A whole album of nothing but Chris's voice would be so beautiful and wonderful. wub wub wub
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 6/16/2012, 6:24 pm

fantastica wrote: I wish that part of history never happened. phr34r

Me, too :( I feel sick whenever I think about it mince I once watched a movie about Concentration Camp in history class, and the scenes are just...HEARTBREAKING AND SICK crycry How can Hitler killed so many Jews when he had Jewish blood in him? blinkk I don't get it.

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 6/16/2012, 6:47 pm

fantastica wrote:I wish that part of history never happened. phr34r

I also wish that part of history never happened.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 6/16/2012, 8:03 pm

BlueJazz wrote:

Me, too :( I feel sick whenever I think about it mince I once watched a movie about Concentration Camp in history class, and the scenes are just...HEARTBREAKING AND SICK crycry How can Hitler killed so many Jews when he had Jewish blood in him? blinkk I don't get it.

there was rampant anti-semitism in most of Europe at that time. Jews were considered "bad race". Hitler was a bastard born out of wedlock. His mom was a maid working for a Jewish landlord and it was then she became pregnant. Hitler was fully aware of his life story and in order to cover up any sign of his possible jewish ancestry he ordered the whole village destroyed. He was so ashamed of his possible blemish in his family tree that he went excessively anti-jewish. It's not that different from closeted gays who become very anti-gay in order to cover up or convince themselves that they are not gay.

sorry for bringing up that nazi salute thing. I shouldn't have mentioned it. this is leading to a very unpleasant subject which is totally out of topic here. I will stop here.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 6/16/2012, 8:14 pm

BlueJazz wrote:

How come Voldemort hated muggleborn witches/wizards and half-bloods when his dad was a muggle and he was as half-blood as they come.

Nobody gets it.

Maybe you can find some answers in Mein Kamp - his biography/political ideology manifest. I have never read it but I plan to one day, just the see what sick and twisted ideas he had to create his so called "purer race". He was power hungry and stopped at nothing to eradicate those he seamed unfit to represent the "great Aryan nation".

I too find it hard to watch WW2 films that aren't strict war/fighting films. I remember the Pianist - I turned off the movie after a scene where a group of German officers breaks into the house of a Jewish family and makes everyone stand up. One of the members is in a wheelchair and obviously can't stand. They threaten and try to make him stand and when he can't, they roll his wheelchair with him in it from the apartment terrace. I always stop watching after that, I just can't believe that any human being could be that cruel to another human being, particularly innocent and helpless one.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 6/16/2012, 8:29 pm

the Pianist is my all time favorite movie. love the movie but it's very sad.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 6/16/2012, 8:58 pm

BlueJazz wrote:

Hitler had Jewish blood? Seriously? I didn't know that o.o

tanita_mors wrote:
How come Voldemort hated muggleborn witches/wizards and half-bloods when his dad was a muggle and he was as half-blood as they come.

Nobody gets it.

If you have read the books, since he was a child he hated the muggle part inside of him, even before he met Dumbledore he thought he inherited his magical blood from his dad due to the fact his mom died after the birth so it was a sign of "weakness" for him.

fantastica wrote:the Pianist is my all time favorite movie. love the movie but it's very sad.

Love it too wub

And how this turned into history and literature discussion? Well Chris loves both of them tonguue
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 6/16/2012, 9:31 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 31 Tumblr_m5qjccBewq1qe476yo1_500
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 6/17/2012, 3:34 am

fantastica wrote:Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 31 Tumblr_m5qjccBewq1qe476yo1_500

Chris doing housework and randomly thinking politics must be one of the cutest mental images ever. We just need Brian lying around on the counter to complete it. wub

And I really like the new format of the forum!
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 6/17/2012, 6:18 am

fantastica wrote:Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 31 Tumblr_m5qjccBewq1qe476yo1_500

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 31 Tumblr_m2nscxhjbc1r2zzpyo1_250
(Lord tubbington, not Brian) tonguue
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 6/17/2012, 7:47 am

I don't think it's just you, Chris fanny2 I usually have random thoughts about something when I'm on bed Razz

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 6/17/2012, 8:36 am

Glorfindel wrote:Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 31 Tumblr_m2nscxhjbc1r2zzpyo1_250
A future Brian. Razz But what happened at that cat's tail?
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 6/17/2012, 11:02 am

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 31 Tumblr_m5isutO41A1qcsde2o2_250 Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 31 Tumblr_m5isutO41A1qcsde2o3_250
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 6/17/2012, 11:59 am

Emile wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 31 Tumblr_m2nscxhjbc1r2zzpyo1_250

It has a feather duster tied to it. Or it's half-bird Razz.
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 6/17/2012, 1:34 pm

I just stole some fun gifs from p_f
You guys ready to have fun? Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 31 Tumblr_m5pzwfr08L1r1tkjgo5_250

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 31 Tumblr_m5fgybk3rJ1qkex6fo1_250_Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 31 Tumblr_m5fgybk3rJ1qkex6fo2_250
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 31 Tumblr_m5fgybk3rJ1qkex6fo5_r1_250_Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 31 Tumblr_m5fgybk3rJ1qkex6fo6_r1_250
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 31 Tumblr_m5fgybk3rJ1qkex6fo7_r1_250_Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 31 Tumblr_m5fgybk3rJ1qkex6fo8_r1_250

Comment: Blaine looks like a pedophile tonguue and the last gif is pure hilarious ptdr Besides, I think I owe a thank-you note to Chris' growth hormones humhum

A gorgeous pic of Julie Bowen kissing Chris!
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 31 Gpoy

Comment: I wish I'm Julie crycry

Last edited by BlueJazz on 6/17/2012, 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 6/17/2012, 2:24 pm

^Awwww, this photo.

Ireth wrote:
Emile wrote:

It has a feather duster tied to it. Or it's half-bird Razz.
Lord Tubbington is apparently lot of things, so I choose to believe the last statement, haha.

The feather duster reminds me of the beauty and the beast!
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 6/17/2012, 7:11 pm

BlueJazz wrote:Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 31 Tumblr_m5fgybk3rJ1qkex6fo8_r1_250

That gif is a classic now ptdr That face!

A gorgeous pic of Julie Bowen kissing Chris!
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 31 Gpoy

Is she kissing on the lips or is only the angle of the pic?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 6/17/2012, 8:30 pm

^ It's only the angle of the pic, she was actually dancing with Chris's tongue uhuhu
----------------------------------------------

Chris jumping:
Video I've never seen from the last year Elton John oscar party, Chris's part starts at 3'50, there is also small bits of Jane Lynch and MM. Jane and Chris are trying to ignore the guy with the cam really hard lol.

Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 6/17/2012, 10:05 pm

i have seen that before. very OLD. fanny2
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 6/18/2012, 7:49 pm

this is kind of embarrassing:

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 - Page 31 Tumblr_m5ty95yohe1qgummfo1_400
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next