Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris on Inside The Actor Studio

+12
ColferInspired
sahhar
brisallie
arina
Coolbeans3131
Delight
Kurt Hummel
fantastica
tanita_mors
Shinra17
Jellyrolls
Emile
16 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Chris on Inside The Actor Studio - Page 2 Empty Re: Chris on Inside The Actor Studio

Post  Shinra17 4/6/2012, 2:03 am

Delight wrote:Chris is looking mighty fine in that suit... Yes, I'm completely biased and I don't care neutre

It's nice of Lindsay to say that about Chris (which doesn't give us any new information but it's still nice to have it confirmed again anyway Smile ). Hmm... maybe someone can form a separate thread full of nice quotes other people have made about Chris. Just a suggestion I'm throwing out there...
It will happen, a thread a bit in the same style than the one about his tweets, with only positive quotes and extracts of review about Chris Wink
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Chris on Inside The Actor Studio - Page 2 Empty Re: Chris on Inside The Actor Studio

Post  Shinra17 4/6/2012, 10:15 pm

More clips from Inside The Actors Studio with the Glee cast, from E! news.

Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/6/2012, 10:20 pm

why ask about curse words when you have to bleep all of them out?? blinkk

Last edited by fantastica on 4/6/2012, 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel 4/6/2012, 10:22 pm

^Haha! Love Chris' favorite curse word. Razz
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/6/2012, 10:25 pm

fantastica wrote:why ask about curve words when you have to bleep all of them out?? blinkk

Curve or Curse?

brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/6/2012, 10:33 pm

^ curse of course you silly girl. don't you know I am the queen of misspelling? fanny2
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/6/2012, 10:45 pm

fantastica wrote:^ curse of course you silly girl. don't you know I am the queen of misspelling? fanny2

I'm the opposite of you. I'm too worried about spelling but spelling in my own language not others lol

About curse words, they shouldn't be bleeped on tv because are words that are said everyday! Anyway I'm exciting about next monday Smile
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/6/2012, 10:54 pm

unfortunately i will be traveling on monday all day so i will miss the ITAS. I am going to have to watch the web version or hopefull it will repeat sometimes later.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 4/6/2012, 10:57 pm

fantastica wrote:unfortunately i will be traveling on monday all day so i will miss the ITAS. I am going to have to watch the web version or hopefull it will repeat sometimes later.
it does. (=> bravotv site for + info, if you're interested)
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/8/2012, 1:54 pm

James Lipton shares why the ‘Glee’ episode feels so special.

Here it comes: Spring, my favorite time of the year, when everything’s new and fresh and promising. Outside my study window, the magnolia tree is exploding into magenta bloom under an azure sky — and to top it all off, here comes Glee…literally and figuratively!

On the night of Glee’s visit, our theater at Pace University was packed with 750 ebullient fans, front and center among them the master’s degree candidates of the Actors Studio DramaSchool, as the stars of Glee paraded out on our stage — Matthew Morrison, Jane Lynch, Cory Monteith, Lea Michele, and Chris Colfer, led by the series’ co-creator Ryan Murphy.

They’re all there, waiting for you on Bravo at 8/7C on Monday, April 9th. You’ve never seen anything like this episode — not on Inside the Actors Studio — and maybe not anywhere else. The episode is a non-stop cascade of revelation, confession, songs and dances — on the screen and live on our stage.

Full disclosure: I admit to a bias toward this episode and these people and Glee because of the world from which I came to Inside the Actors Studio. It’s precisely the world to which Rachel Berry, Finn Hudson, and Kurt Hummel aspire, and from which Lea and Matthew come — the Broadway musical theater, they on the stage and I behind the scenes as the lyricist and book writer of two musicals, Nowhere to Go but Up and Sherry!
this article curtesy of Carrie aka Casserole. There are more.

Last edited by fantastica on 4/8/2012, 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/8/2012, 10:17 pm

I can't wait for the ITAS. I wish I was able to see it myself. Chris on Inside The Actor Studio - Page 2 1371890812

I want to see the others faces when Chris says controlled danger and how the audience reacted. Chris on Inside The Actor Studio - Page 2 3429310274
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/9/2012, 6:37 pm

For those people who are not in the States or do not have cable TV:

bravo livestream

Inside Actor's Studio is tonight at 8pm Eastern Time.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 4/9/2012, 6:45 pm

fantastica wrote:For those people who are not in the States or do not have cable TV:

bravo livestream

Thanks. I might actually try checking out the livestream if I have time. What time would it air in Texas?

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/9/2012, 6:48 pm

if you have cable, can you check the programming guide? If you are watching livestream, it's the same time everywhere I think.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  CCfan93 4/9/2012, 8:08 pm

sahhar wrote:
fantastica wrote:For those people who are not in the States or do not have cable TV:

bravo livestream

Thanks. I might actually try checking out the livestream if I have time. What time would it air in Texas?
around 7 i think.thats when i usually watch a livestream when glee is on.
CCfan93
CCfan93
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 4/9/2012, 8:12 pm

Thanks guys!. Hmmmmm, I won't be able to watch at 7:00. Here's hoping a lovely Kurtsie puts it on Tumblr for us. Fingers crossed.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/9/2012, 10:12 pm

just watched the ITAS. really nothing new. I think the highlights were already spoiled in clips posted earlier. they showed a video clip of the Furt fighting in the basement, and Kurt's teary monologue to dad at the end of Grilled Cheezuz. There are no clips of Leas or Matt's acting moments, but Lea's singing Papa do you hear me from Grilled cheesuz. also Chris' audition Celophane song. the only thing that's totally "new" is a couple of Chris' baby photos which I personally haven't seen. Oh, Murphy wears a pair of red shoes, like Dorothy of the Oz red. I think Cory probably has the least to say.

Ian said RM was great w/ 2 things - gowns people wear to Oscar and songs. He selects all the songs. I guess his love of fashion is why Kurt Hummel was into fashion too.

Chris looks really good on my big tv screen, w/o the heavy make up from the show.

fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/9/2012, 10:22 pm

I just finished watching it too. As Kim said, nothing new. The pictures of Chris were adorable. He really was a cute little kid. James Lipton seemed to just adore Chris (as he should).

Matt looked like a psycho when he was answering the questions at the end. The way his eyes kind of bulged out and stuff.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 4/9/2012, 10:32 pm

I haven't seen it :( Didn't have time to catch the livestream. I hope someone will upload it soon.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/9/2012, 10:51 pm

check bravo's website tomorrow. they usually have it up there - or maybe just clips of it.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 4/9/2012, 10:57 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:I just finished watching it too. As Kim said, nothing new. The pictures of Chris were adorable. He really was a cute little kid. James Lipton seemed to just adore Chris (as he should).

Matt looked like a psycho when he was answering the questions at the end. The way his eyes kind of bulged out and stuff.

Lipton just loved Chris. I love that he gets it and called Chris's voice rare and beautiful. And the cheers! OMG, they cheered for him so long. It was great.

Matt is terminally creepy.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/9/2012, 11:18 pm

lipton defintely loves chris. among the 5 clips that he showed: 6 of them feature Chris (the others are jane, Lea and an ultra-short dancing scene of Matt). Chris' clips (one audition of Celophane, another Furt basement scene and the GC hospital scene) are long, and 2 of them are not really about him. the Furt scene is to really showcase Cory but Chris is in it as much; the GC scene is a question for Murphy about religion.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 4/9/2012, 11:57 pm

I've never been able to find full episodes of ITAS unless some blessed soul puts it on youtube. The website never has the full episode :(

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/10/2012, 12:09 am

youtube never has full episodes either. it's too long. ok check your cable listing of bravo to see if there's repeat. programs usually are repeated w/in the 24 hr period.

ok just checked, Eastern time 1:30am will have a repeat. Can you check your cable programming guide/tv guide for the time in your area? I am in NY.

Commercial breaks are few so it definitely pays to watch live. Also the quality is much better than tiny youtubes.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 4/10/2012, 12:43 am

I don't have Bravo. That's the problem :(

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next