Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris on Inside The Actor Studio

+12
ColferInspired
sahhar
brisallie
arina
Coolbeans3131
Delight
Kurt Hummel
fantastica
tanita_mors
Shinra17
Jellyrolls
Emile
16 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Chris on Inside The Actor Studio - Page 3 Empty Re: Chris on Inside The Actor Studio

Post  fantastica 4/10/2012, 12:46 am

oh girl, you are screwed. :(

but then again nothing much is new so you are not really missing anything by not watching.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Chris on Inside The Actor Studio - Page 3 Empty Re: Chris on Inside The Actor Studio

Post  sahhar 4/10/2012, 12:55 am

:( I really like ITAS though. It's such a treat to watch compared to all those stupid celeb byte media gossip shows. I really like the format.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/10/2012, 1:00 am

when they only have one guest at a time it can be very indepth, but this one has 6 people so they are just skimming it and repeating things we already know. you can go to CCN and look at some very short clips and gifs and during the recording session some fans also did some transcripts of all Chris' answers plus some short audio recordings:

http://chriscolfernews.tumblr.com/tagged/itas
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 4/10/2012, 1:21 am

Just finished watching the show, and it didn't really offer anything new, but it is always wonderful to see Chris being Chris. It's nice to see Cory out and about more, last year seemed pretty quiet for him. He is still a big fan of Chris and it shows. I liked what Cory and Chris said about what do they think would be said to them at the pearly gates. I am glad that they showed some old clips, and that RM and IB were treated to the people who are the real stars on this show, and why they are the stars. Sometimes when we get new toys, we have to remember the real special ones, the ones you keep and go back to, when the new toys aren't so shiny anymore.

Despite various discussions on the boards about Darren taking over, you just have to look who gets invited to something prestigious like this show. They invited their best actors, not their best singers (no dissing on the cast present) or dancers, because the discussion is about acting. The people who push story, and can carry sometimes less than stellar writing, and make it believable. The ones you want to succeed even when they do things occasionally that make you crazy.

This show reminds them and us why they were selected in the first place, because they were unique, because they had drive. Some had more obstacles to overcome, like Chris and Cory, and these very obstacles made them who they are, wonderful young men. Kind of nice that despite a lack of awards this year (hint, guys, write for Kurt) that they picked these people to epitomize Glee and good acting.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 4/10/2012, 1:56 am

fantastica wrote:when they only have one guest at a time it can be very indepth, but this one has 6 people so they are just skimming it and repeating things we already know. you can go to CCN and look at some very short clips and gifs and during the recording session some fans also did some transcripts of all Chris' answers plus some short audio recordings:

http://chriscolfernews.tumblr.com/tagged/itas

Thanks Smile

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 4/10/2012, 3:40 am

I'm relieved to hear that I'm not missing much from not being able to watch the ITAS program. My internet is shockingly slow and it'll take forever for the episode to load. I have to make do with the Chris-only clips on tumblr :(

Since no one has done so yet, I'm posting these pics of young Chris here (found on CCN tumblr).

Chris on Inside The Actor Studio - Page 3 Tumblr_m28m11dvYG1qzm9u7o1_500Chris on Inside The Actor Studio - Page 3 Tumblr_m28m0vTofj1qbwtzi

Now hands up how many people here saw those pics and went "Aawwwwww..." neutre
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 4/10/2012, 4:43 am

sahhar wrote: :( I really like ITAS though. It's such a treat to watch compared to all those stupid celeb byte media gossip shows. I really like the format.
download links for the full show and getting the 2 pics above in HQ lol (download speeds seem very slow rn though)

Spoiler:
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/10/2012, 5:18 am

I found more links for that particular version besides Rapidshare is anyone wants, but I have a small request. I can't play a video with such huge resolution, so if anyone downloads the video, can you convert it to like (320x240 or 640x360 or something of that type in either .AVI or .MP4) and repost it. That is if you know how. If not, I'm just gonna hope someone puts it on Tumblr eventually, because converting something that huge would take 15-20 hours on my PC at least.

Links
Spoiler:

tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/10/2012, 5:43 am

I can't watch that either, but I'll try converting that one. Thanks. bisou
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 4/10/2012, 5:51 am

Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/10/2012, 7:12 am

sahhar wrote: :( I really like ITAS though. It's such a treat to watch compared to all those stupid celeb byte media gossip shows. I really like the format.

I like it too Smile

ITAS is one of my favorites tv show because the interview is always taken the deep side of the celebrities but as Kim said here are 6 people so Lipton can't go so personal as he does and his usual interview. Someday Chris will be there alone and hopefully Lipton is still alive. Sorry for that statement.

Well still wanna see how it was the interview last night :p

@ Tanita and Shinra, thanks for the links though it takes me about 5 hours to download it the highest files ohmy so I choose the smallest ones

Now hands up how many people here saw those pics and went "Aawwwwww..."

Me !!! wub
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/10/2012, 9:03 am

I'm almost done with the conversion of the smaller one. If it's OK, let me know if you want me to upload it. It would take about 2 hours.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/10/2012, 9:21 am

tanita_mors wrote:I'm almost done with the conversion of the smaller one. If it's OK, let me know if you want me to upload it. It would take about 2 hours.

Ok Smile I don't have for wait 2 hours, meanwhile I listening music.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 4/10/2012, 9:27 am

Question to those of you who are lucky enough to have speedier internet connections or who managed to watch ITAS on TV...

What did Chris say to cause this reaction?

Chris on Inside The Actor Studio - Page 3 Tumblr_m1oamxwapw1qe476yo2_500
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/10/2012, 9:30 am

I have another question too : What's behind the meaning of "controlled danger"? Chris said that turns him on...huh
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/10/2012, 9:33 am

Chris on Inside The Actor Studio - Page 3 Inside10

This is the finished product. I just have to upload it. It'll be done in about 90 minutes or so.
After I'm done, fell free to pimp it around all Glee sites and forums.
I'm uploading to Jumbofiles. Just register for free and you don't have to wait to download.

Last edited by tanita_mors on 4/10/2012, 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/10/2012, 9:34 am

tanita_mors wrote:I'm almost done with the conversion of the smaller one. If it's OK, let me know if you want me to upload it. It would take about 2 hours.
Yes, please. neutre

bisou
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 4/10/2012, 9:48 am

brisallie wrote:I have another question too : What's behind the meaning of "controlled danger"? Chris said that turns him on...huh
Mh, don't know, he probably meant that he likes adrenaline's things, like riding roller coasters or playing with swords.
But since a lot of people are perverts, and Chris likes to teasing, someone might have interpreted this in a few other ways. So girl, you just have to think dirty. Rolling Eyes
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/10/2012, 10:07 am

^A dirty mind is a joy forever. suure
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/10/2012, 10:18 am

tanita_mors wrote:Chris on Inside The Actor Studio - Page 3 Inside10

This is the finished product. I just have to upload it. It'll be done in about 90 minutes or so.
After I'm done, fell free to pimp it around all Glee sites and forums.
I'm uploading to Jumbofiles. Just register for free and you don't have to wait to download.

THANKS Tanita. Is a good final product Smile

Emile wrote:
brisallie wrote:I have another question too : What's behind the meaning of "controlled danger"? Chris said that turns him on...huh
Mh, don't know, he probably meant that he likes adrenaline's things, like riding roller coasters or playing with swords.
But since a lot of people are perverts, and Chris likes to teasing, someone might have interpreted this in a few other ways. So girl, you just have to think dirty. Rolling Eyes

At the beginning I thought he was being controlled by someone :rib: but then I realized that couldn't turned him on so your explanation is the most reasonable and btw I didn't think sth dirty, I'm not like other fans who twists everything he says... well sometimes I do tonguue
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 4/10/2012, 10:38 am

brisallie wrote:
At the beginning I thought he was being controlled by someone :rib: but then I realized that couldn't turned him on so your explanation is the most reasonable and btw I didn't think sth dirty, I'm not like other fans who twists everything he says... well sometimes I do tonguue

You're still too innocent Wink

Let me tell you though, after watching the clip which showed Chris's expression after answering the question, I think our boy is not as naive and innocent as we think he is. Or rather, he is definitely aware that some of his fans would have really dirty interpretations of his answer Smile
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/10/2012, 11:18 am

tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 4/10/2012, 12:03 pm

^ lol I have downloaded the bigger version and it's still not finished, I'm at 91% right now!

Emile wrote:Mh, don't know, he probably meant that he likes adrenaline's things, like riding roller coasters or playing with swords.
What is the interpretation of "controlled danger" with a dirty mind? fufufu
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/10/2012, 12:06 pm

tanita_mors wrote:AND IT'S DONE !!!!!!
You're awesome !!!! bisou

Chris on Inside The Actor Studio - Page 3 Lovefingers-Kurt
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next