Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurtsies United! Let's let RIB know we aren't happy!

+16
sjonnepon
Struck by Lightning
Jellyrolls
tanita_mors
ChrisColferFan1
brisallie
BlueJazz
Buenos
valkeakuulas
Divalicious
Emile
CloveGlee
fantastica
Delight
ColferInspired
Glorfindel
20 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Kurtsies United! Let's let RIB know we aren't happy! - Page 2 Empty Re: Kurtsies United! Let's let RIB know we aren't happy!

Post  brisallie 5/31/2012, 3:44 pm

BlueJazz wrote:

Yup, I don't see it either dryy They certainly have a lot in common (which makes them bff) but they're certainly NOT THE SAME.

Agree.

Despite they have things in common, one of the difference I see regarding to people is Kurt worries more about others than Rachel, I'm not saying she's not worried at all but she's more concerned after she made a mess up and people get upset with her.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Kurtsies United! Let's let RIB know we aren't happy! - Page 2 Empty Re: Kurtsies United! Let's let RIB know we aren't happy!

Post  fantastica 5/31/2012, 3:47 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
fantastica wrote:^ can't figure out this brain twister...
It won't will get better if you don't stop believin' (in Glee).

Yeah, I don't get it that well either. Razz
no wonder you are a teacher! now i got it. tbh i never believed in glee so does it mean it will never get better for me??? unsure blinkk
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 5/31/2012, 3:55 pm

Glorfindel wrote:

It won't get better if you don't stop believin'. blinkk unsure

Sooo, we should definitely stop believin' , right ? blinkk

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/31/2012, 4:03 pm

BlueJazz wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:

It won't get better if you don't stop believin'. blinkk unsure

Sooo, we should definitely stop believin' , right ? blinkk

Yes. Actually how Marie is writing the phrase seems the most accurate for me but still unsure about the "don't" blinkk

... umm need to practice grammar if I gonna be a teacher.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/31/2012, 4:13 pm

^ yeah, grandma is important...
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  CloveGlee 5/31/2012, 4:43 pm

I don't think Hypable is going to print my article - I suspect it's too much about one person - so I have put it up at both my blog and my tumblr.

http://recappersdelight.blogspot.com/2012/05/whatever-happened-to-kurt-hummel.html

I will add any official phrases and links to that blog entry that you would like and use it to publicize our campaign.

CloveGlee
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

http://recappersdelight.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/31/2012, 4:52 pm

CloveGlee wrote:I don't think Hypable is going to print my article - I suspect it's too much about one person - so I have put it up at both my blog and my tumblr.

http://recappersdelight.blogspot.com/2012/05/whatever-happened-to-kurt-hummel.html

I will add any official phrases and links to that blog entry that you would like and use it to publicize our campaign.
That's a great article, Claire.

Maybe you can put up a link to your tumblr as well, so people can find it and 'like' and reblog?
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/31/2012, 4:52 pm

claire, why are you using chris' photo, rather than kurt's? i think if you use one of fox's promo pic it will be ok copyright-wise.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  CloveGlee 5/31/2012, 5:03 pm

I used that photo because I knew for sure that the person who took it had given permission for people to use it without having to pay royalties. I try to be really careful about that. Does anybody know of a legal picture I can use?

CloveGlee
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/31/2012, 5:29 pm

I'm pretty sure fox 's promote pics r ok as long as u give (c) credit. That's what all the media use.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  CloveGlee 5/31/2012, 7:59 pm

Hypable has decided to run my story. Please visit and leave a comment! Let's make a ruckus!

http://www.hypable.com/2012/05/31/whats-happened-to-kurt-hummel-how-the-glee-writers-lost-the-plot-on-their-breakout-character/

CloveGlee
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/31/2012, 8:38 pm

that's a very well written argument! you truly deserve that "best writer" poll. Smile
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/31/2012, 9:49 pm

CloveGlee wrote:Hypable has decided to run my story. Please visit and leave a comment! Let's make a ruckus!

http://www.hypable.com/2012/05/31/whats-happened-to-kurt-hummel-how-the-glee-writers-lost-the-plot-on-their-breakout-character/

Congrats CloveGlee Smile How did you convince them? Razz
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 6/1/2012, 12:12 am

fantastica wrote:that's a very well written argument! you truly deserve that "best writer" poll. Smile

I agree 100%.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 6/1/2012, 4:22 am

This was already on the snark and bark thread, but @GLEEonFOX tweeted this:

GLEE ‏@GLEEonFOX
What was your favorite episode from this season of #glee? RT this to all your friends to see what their answer is.

There are some very nasty answers to that question. The fandom is livid. Twisted Evil
I suggest everyone starts tweeting? Smile
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 6/1/2012, 4:27 am

^ did you figure out where the replies are? I can only see 5. Shocked
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 6/1/2012, 4:32 am

fantastica wrote:^ did you figure out where the replies are? I can only see 5. Shocked
No, I can't.
Can someone please help us figure out how to read replies?

Here are some replies @Coolbeans3131 gathered on GF:

@gleeonfox any episode where Finchel don't suck face. Oh wait.............

@GLEEonFOX the one where Kurt was followed around by the person that had tortured him the year before #stalkingistruelove

@GLEEonFOX the one where teen jesus got to rub his erect penis on quinn but kurt and blaine bff-hugged after a deep emotional catharsis

@GLEEonFOX The one where Kurt finally got a solo at competition after waiting his turn patiently for 3 years. #excepthedidn't

@GLEEonFOX The episodes where Klaine kiss in the hallway. Choir room, at the prom, during Christmas and Valentines, just like Finchel.

@GLEEonFOX The episode where Kurt won the role in WSS, presidency, or get into Nydaya. Any one of those will do.

@GLEEonFOX Oh oh I like the episode where Kurt said he wanted his senior year to be MAGIC!. #WhatDidKurtEverDoToYou?

@GLEEonFOX I liked the one where Kurt didn't get kicked in the balls...oh wait #PoorKurt

@GLEEonFOX Or maybe that one where Kurt Hummel's hard work and fantastic audition paid off #ohwait #whenisitmyturn #dontigetadreamformyself

@GLEEonFOX The one where I had to sit through a fifteen-minute Rachel Berry jerkoff session instead of seeing how Kurt felt about NYADA. #no

@GLEEonFOX the one where that girl chocked on her audition, and got in- after stalking Carmen. #stupid #unrealistic #foreverbitter

@GLEEonFOX Hard to choose! So many good ones where Kurt was only used to further Rachel's plotline! #goldenglobewinningactorchriscolfer

@GLEEonFOX the one where all of kurt's struggles & hard work had a satisfying conclusion when he got into his dream school. #oops #wrongshow

@GLEEonFOX The one where Kurt's friends and teachers made fun of him and said he was too girly to play Tony. :(

@GLEEonFOX Any episode that pandered to Faberry shippers while ignoring the actual queer couples.

@GLEEonFOX And when Kurt was made to feel guilty about the attempted suicide of his former tormentor and then felt obligated to mentor him.

@GLEEonFOX And every time Kurt or Santana went to random people about their problems instead of their partners because that's too much gay.

@GLEEonFOX The one where Kurt let Sebastian get away with assaulting Blaine because he "has to take the high road".

@GLEEonFOX or the one where you victim blamed a character for not taking the calls of said attacker

@GLEEonFOX The one w/the scene about Finchel's wedding chairs instd of seeing Kurt comforted by Burt or Blaine post-NYADA rejection.

@GLEEonFOX HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhAHA

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 6/1/2012, 4:34 am

Fox asked the same question on their facebook page:

GLEE facebook

Not so many negative reactions.
I think I'm about to change that.....

Kurtsies United! Let's let RIB know we aren't happy! - Page 2 Hehehe-Finn
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 6/1/2012, 4:44 am

they are probing fan reactions in order to prepare a "masterplan" for next season. need to slap them in the face for doing teh wrong things!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 6/1/2012, 4:58 am

Those responses are DELICIOUS Twisted Evil
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 6/1/2012, 6:21 am

AH! They had it coming. Rolling Eyes
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurtsies United! Let's let RIB know we aren't happy! - Page 2 Empty Kurtsies United! Let's let RIB know we aren't happy!

Post  ColferInspired 6/1/2012, 6:27 am

CloveGlee wrote:Hypable has decided to run my story. Please visit and leave a comment! Let's make a ruckus!

[url=http://www.hypable.com/2012/05/31/whats-happened-to-kurt-hummel-how-the-glee-writers-lost-the-plot-on-their-breakout-character/
http://www.hypable.com/2012/05/31/whats-happened-to-kurt-hummel-how-the-glee-writers-lost-the-plot-on-their-breakout-character/[/quote[/url]]

Congratulations Claire, that was a well written article, and agreed with it 100%.

I think we should bombard Gleefox as a lot Kurt fans are doing on twitter, we should do this on their Facebook as well. Twisted Evil
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 6/1/2012, 9:25 am

Hey everyone, I thought this discussion would be better as it's on thread rather than as part of the episode thread, so I split off the posts.

Don't be afraid to start new threads when your topic doesn't fit somewhere. That's what forums are for--to start new discussions and get people talking. Sometimes things get lost when they are part of a bigger thread.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 6/1/2012, 10:05 am

We probably should be grateful for GleeOnFox to provide an outlet for the multitudes of angry Glee fans to vent.

So much lovely sarcasm... Love the hash tags Smile

#ohwait #thatdidnthappen
#Imusthavebeendreaming
#inmyhead
#waitthatwasonTumblr

Last edited by Delight on 6/1/2012, 10:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : missing word)
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 6/1/2012, 10:09 am

Delight wrote:#waitthatwasonTumblr
Razz
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next