Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris on the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon

+5
ColferInspired
angelnessa
Buenos
mindschemez
Glorfindel
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Chris on the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon Empty Chris on the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon

Post  Glorfindel 6/25/2015, 10:28 am

Chris on the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon Tumblr_nqi365D4Z71u88r6co1_r1_500
Chris on the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon Tumblr_nqi365D4Z71u88r6co2_r1_500

Chris will be on tv again in a few hours! danse3
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Chris on the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon Empty Re: Chris on the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon

Post  mindschemez 6/25/2015, 4:07 pm

Cant wait!

Love that he and his series still has the clout and demand to be welcomed to TTS time and again (especially now with no Glee ties). Real good look!

mindschemez
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Chris on the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon Empty Re: Chris on the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon

Post  Buenos 6/25/2015, 4:20 pm

I'm not going to claim that Chris is a top celebrity in the HW echelon (yet) , but it is a feather in his cap that his people can still get him  booked on the top late night talks to promote his books.

He and Fallon always do well together.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 6/25/2015, 4:37 pm

It's especially remarkable that he still gets booked for the big talk shows if all Chris will be doing is promote the 4th book of a series he's been writing for several years now. I mean...it's great of course, but it's not really big newsworthy/glossery stuff for a late night show which probably can get any celebrity they want out there to come by.
Definitely a feather in Chris' cap: he's clearly well liked and appreciated in the HW crowd. neutre

Although I secretly hope that Chris will have more news than 'just' TLoS4 tonight. fanny2

Chris on the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon Tumblr_nqi365D4Z71u88r6co3_r1_500
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  angelnessa 6/25/2015, 7:00 pm

He's already being a huge dork on the show's Instagram. Definitely having fun Smile .
angelnessa
angelnessa
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 6/25/2015, 7:07 pm

^Yup. Razz

Chris on the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon Tumblr_nqiry6WR721u88r6co1_500

Chris on the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon Tumblr_nqiswjSzEe1tgney8o1_500

Chris on the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon Tumblr_nqis3yazWc1u88r6co1_500
fallontonight Tonight Show Selfie! -@hrhchriscolfer #TLOS4

Chris on the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon Tumblr_nqis813UrV1u88r6co1_500
fallontonight Thanks for letting me promote my new book Jimmy! Looks great in your library -@hrhchriscolfer #TLOS4

Chris on the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon Tumblr_nqitcm0GRQ1tgney8o1_500
fallontonight: Check out @questlove’s bow ties! He might be missing a couple later… -@hrhchriscolfer #TLOS4

Here are the links to the videos he made: ptdr
- fallontonight Finding the right light is much harder in your mid-twenties. -@hrhchriscolfer #TLOS4
- fallontonight I LOVE Kermit. So glad Jimmy does too! -@hrhchriscolfer #TLOS4

Chris on the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon Tumblr_nqiswneecF1u88r6co1_500
teamid Tune In Alert: @hrhchriscolfer is on @FallonTonight this evening making funnies and talking #TLOS4
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  angelnessa 6/25/2015, 7:47 pm

Looking damn good. I've always been a fan of the swoopier hair wub .
angelnessa
angelnessa
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 6/25/2015, 7:55 pm

^I agree. aa54 Just look at him:

Chris on the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon Tumblr_nqivbfen8E1u88r6co1_1280

Actor Chris Colfer during an interview with host Jimmy Fallon on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon [HQ]
(via ccn)

Chris on the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon Tumblr_nqiv65K5Uy1r47r5go4_1280
x

Chris on the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon Tumblr_nqiw3aDjgs1u88r6co1_1280

@aplotkin716 Watching my happy lil author from The Tonight Show greenroom, backstage Can’t believe its almost #TLOS4 time
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 6/26/2015, 2:16 am

Alla in a tweet explainted why Chris was on the FAllon tonight show before the actual book launch.   The tonite show will be "dark" for the dates that Chris will be in NY. (No filming of new episodes)

However he will do other TV media appearances in both NY and LA.

bounce bounce
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 6/26/2015, 2:46 am

ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 6/26/2015, 2:51 am

[*]Chris:Things are a little rough at home right now, because my cat is on a diet right now. Um, and he's not been taking it well.
[*]Jimmy:Brian, right?
[*]Chris:Brian, yeah. His name's Brian. He took off his collar and buried it in his litter box which I think was an act of protest?
[*]Jimmy:It's like "okay, you don't control me!"
[*]Chris:Yeah, no no - and the poor dog... Every time the cat walks by the dog, he walks up and smacks him for no reason. Because he's hungry, you know?
[*]Jimmy:Yeah, he's starving because he's on a diet.

Poor Brian. Razz

But he needed to lose weight.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 6/26/2015, 3:10 am

“It’s been getting tons of great praise and librarians and teachers love it and they’ve been using it in the classroom. I got a letter from a librarian a few weeks ago that said that two of the kids got into a physical fight over the book in her library, which… I don’t condone violence but that’s pretty cool.”
— Chris Colfer talking about The Land of Stories series on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon (via lovetheblazer)
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 6/26/2015, 6:24 am

Buenos wrote:Alla in a tweet explainted why Chris was on the FAllon tonight show before the actual book launch.   The tonite show will be "dark" for the dates that Chris will be in NY. (No filming of new episodes)

However he will do other  TV media appearances in both NY and LA.

bounce bounce

I am hoping he is on the james Corbin show. I love the format of that show. He has a couple guests on at the same time and they all interact.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 6/26/2015, 6:45 am

Chris on the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon Tumblr_nqji4tt76o1u88r6co1_500
Chris on the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon Tumblr_nqji4tt76o1u88r6co2_r1_500

Chris on the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon Tumblr_nqjkzzWLnU1rk63wco1_250  Chris on the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon Tumblr_nqjkzzWLnU1rk63wco2_250
x

Chris on the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon Tumblr_nqjhbkkoGN1tzojb4o1_r1_250  Chris on the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon Tumblr_nqjhbkkoGN1tzojb4o2_250

Chris on the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon Tumblr_nqjhbkkoGN1tzojb4o3_250  Chris on the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon Tumblr_nqjhbkkoGN1tzojb4o4_250
x

Chris on the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon Tumblr_nqjg0qnJgH1tzojb4o1_r1_250  Chris on the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon Tumblr_nqjg0qnJgH1tzojb4o2_250
x
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 6/26/2015, 7:10 am

Chris on the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon Tumblr_nqjiastnQD1raxjjso1_250  Chris on the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon Tumblr_nqjiastnQD1raxjjso2_250

Chris on the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon Tumblr_nqjiastnQD1raxjjso3_250  Chris on the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon Tumblr_nqjiastnQD1raxjjso4_250
x

Chris on the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon Tumblr_nqjiktBgfJ1rk7v8fo1_250  Chris on the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon Tumblr_nqjiktBgfJ1rk7v8fo2_250

Chris on the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon Tumblr_nqjiktBgfJ1rk7v8fo3_250  Chris on the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon Tumblr_nqjiktBgfJ1rk7v8fo4_250

Chris on the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon Tumblr_nqjiktBgfJ1rk7v8fo5_250  Chris on the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon Tumblr_nqjiktBgfJ1rk7v8fo6_250

Chris on the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon Tumblr_nqjiktBgfJ1rk7v8fo7_250  Chris on the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon Tumblr_nqjiktBgfJ1rk7v8fo8_r1_250
x
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 6/26/2015, 2:51 pm

Chris on the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon Tumblr_nqk6w1myUU1u88r6co1_500

Chris on the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon Tumblr_nqk6w1myUU1u88r6co2_r1_500
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 6/26/2015, 8:09 pm

I just rewatched the interview, and did anyone else notice that Glee wasn't mentioned when Jimmy Fallon announced Chris? Jimmy mentioned Chris is an emmy nominated and Golden Globe winning actor, but he did not say "...from Glee".

Progress. neutre
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 6/26/2015, 8:28 pm

The intro music was with lyrics of 'land of stories' as Chris came in and sat down...
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 6/26/2015, 8:55 pm

glee is off the air. they don't mention it unless chris is promotion its dvd or something (but he doesn't so nobody will mention glee).
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 6/26/2015, 9:19 pm

Thanks for posting the gifs. That is one problem with using a DVR, I can't print out things on disc to keep it for later.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 6/26/2015, 9:49 pm

^Yeah, DVR sucks that way (not that I get much Chris on my tv in the Netherlands anyway).

If you want you can download a Youtube, Dailymotion or Vimeo video posted on internet with an online converter like this one.
That's how I now have almost every Chris and original Glee cast interview saved on my computer.  fanny2

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  mindschemez 6/26/2015, 10:50 pm

I watched the whole show and after his monologue when he talks about who's on the show for the night, he absolutely gushed over Chris, and spent quite a bit of time talking about him and his book

mindschemez
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 6/27/2015, 10:47 am

Glorfindel wrote:^Yeah, DVR sucks that way (not that I get much Chris on my tv in the Netherlands anyway).

If you want you can download a Youtube, Dailymotion or Vimeo video posted on internet with an online converter like this one.
That's how I now have almost every Chris and original Glee cast interview saved on my computer.  fanny2

Thanks for posting about the video conversion, that Fallon link isn't working for me, operator error I am sure, but I will continue to work on the YouTube. Oops, I guess it doesn't support YouTube videos. I am thinking that this is a secure link, with the "s" after the http:, which is why I can't get that particular one. I will keep trying.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 6/27/2015, 6:01 pm

^Bummer. The Jimmy Fallon interview is also on Vimeo, maybe you can try downloading that one: link.

Btw: Jimmy Fallon had a little accident on friday (the day after his show with Chris).
jimmy fallon@jimmyfallon  22h22 hours ago
Tripped and caught my fall (good thing)! Ring caught on side of table almost ripped my finger off (bad thing).
He had to go to hospital and the show of that night was cancelled. That could have had happened the day of Chris' interview instead, so we're lucky.  Wink   (but poor Jimmy, ouch)
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 6/27/2015, 7:11 pm

These 2 pics weren't posted here yet. Look at this gorgeous man! aa54
(His legs are so long, wow.)

Chris on the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon 113159_800

Chris on the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon 112910_800
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next