Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jessica wedemeyer

2 posters

Go down

Jessica wedemeyer Empty Jessica wedemeyer

Post  Kurt addict 8/13/2014, 3:23 pm

In 2011 I remember watching a Chris Colfer interview from a college I think it was USC and it was a really good interview the girl who interview him was really natural, professional and had really good questions and I remember thinking what a great interview it was and I hoped that it would be something age would persue, the other day I was watching one of Chris's current interviews for tlos3 and I thought the interviewer looked and sounded familiar and this was on a network and guess what? It was her I was so pleased to see that she was doing so well and her interview with chris this time was nearly as good!(she didn't have as much time with him in this instance)
Kurt addict
Kurt addict
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Jessica wedemeyer Empty Re: Jessica wedemeyer

Post  Buenos 8/13/2014, 3:44 pm

Kurt addict wrote:In 2011 I remember watching a Chris Colfer interview from a college I think it was USC and it was a really good interview the girl who interview him was really natural, professional and had really good questions and I remember thinking what a great interview it was and I hoped that it would be something age would persue, the other day I was watching one of Chris's current interviews for tlos3 and I thought the interviewer looked and sounded familiar and this was on a network and guess what? It was her I was so pleased to see that she was doing so well and her interview with chris this time was nearly as good!(she didn't have as much time with him in this instance)

Good catch!!
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum