Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Land of Stories 3 : Book Tour 2014

+15
valkeakuulas
Jellyrolls
ChrisColferFan1
brisallie
Ireth
fantastica
Sunshine 2012
Buenos
tanita_mors
bayth
Georgette888
Ranwing
Lottie2303
ColferInspired
Glorfindel
19 posters

Page 21 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

Go down

The Land of Stories 3 : Book Tour 2014 - Page 21 Empty Re: The Land of Stories 3 : Book Tour 2014

Post  ColferInspired 7/17/2014, 6:57 am

gleekship1

My Meeting With Chris

• Chris:Hi. How are you? What's your name?
  • Me:I'm good and my name is Dillon, but I'm also here for some other people.
  • Chris:Oh?
  • Me:On behalf of Tumblr and International people who were unable to make it to any of your book tours, I asked people to send in pics just for you to put them on a poster to show that your international fans still love you.
  • Chris:Oh my god. Are you serious? That's amazing
  • Me:Yeah. Here. (Hands over the wrapped up poster.
  • Alla (His publicist):Lets have a look. Lets take it out.
  • Me (Internally):Oh dear god.
  • Chris:That is amazing. Oh my god. They're from everywhere.
  • Alla:Just all over. Wow.
  • Me:Yeah there's Singapore and Brazil and Denmark and Peru and just all over.
  • Chris:That is just amazing. I can't believe that you did all this. That's amazing. Thank you.
  • Person Who Slides the Books:You forgot to sign his book.
  • Chris:Oh, right. (Signs it) Here. And thank you. That's fantastic.
  • Alla:We'll keep that.
  • Chris:Just amazing.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

The Land of Stories 3 : Book Tour 2014 - Page 21 Empty Re: The Land of Stories 3 : Book Tour 2014

Post  ColferInspired 7/17/2014, 7:01 am

chriscclfer
so I met Christopher Paul Colfer yesterday night and it was an experience. he was incredibly adorable in his q&a and I adored every minute of him stuttering and talking about Bri. then I waited for about an hour and a half until group #15 was called, which was my group. I waited in line and next thing I knew I was at the door, about fourth next to go. my mom said “please wait before you pass out until after he signs my book okay?” and then a nice pr man said “don’t worry we’re all trained in CPR. if anything happens to her we’ll take care of it and make sure she still gets to see mr. colfer if he’s able.” and then he asked if we were having fun which obviously we were and god it was so fun. then a library worker was by us and I saw Chris’s cute face and he smiled a me before seeing the next person who wasn’t me and I leaned to my mom and said “I almost threw up a little” and the library worker goes “don’t tell him that” and we all laughed and then I was by a lady who took my book and opened it and handed it to Chris and then I was in front of him and he goes “hi honey how are you?” and I was so nervous I was shaking like a leaf and I said (practically yelling from nerves omg. my voice went all high too.) “I’m great and you??” and he goes “wonderful, I’m good.” and then it was quiet and he goes “what’s your name?” and I go “RILEY HI” and he goes “nice to meet you!!” and I said “you too!!” and then he saw my letter thing and he said “is that for me?? I mean I didn’t mean to presume, but” and I go “YEAH it’s for you here!!” and I set it in front of him and he looked at it and saw the thank you and then he saw the piece of gum I taped in there an he goes “oh good i might need this later!” and then he giggled and it was like angels singing and then he said “thank you for coming have a great evening sweetie!” and I said “thank you!!” and then as I was leaving the table I sorta screamed and I heard him and Alla giggle and I was like HELL YEAH because I made them laugh and oh my god it was amazing I think I died twice.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 7/17/2014, 7:14 am

The Land of Stories 3 : Book Tour 2014 - Page 21 Tumblr_n8u1ozM5LZ1qk12xro1_500

High-res
garglerspy:
Let’s see if I can remember how this went.
My son went up first. This is monumental because he has autism and two years ago when we saw Chris, he wasn’t really able to talk to him himself.
Seth gave Chris a dog that we had put together for him (it’s a build a bear golden retriever dressed like Peter Pan in honor of Cooper and “Old Dog, New Tricks”). Chris said, I’ll snuggle with him tonight. Seth was wearing a Grumpy Cat “This is my poker face” souvenir t-shirt we got for him in Vegas two weeks ago and Chris commented on that too. And Seth was also able to tell Chris his name (which Seth reminded me didn’t happen last time so this is good).
Then it was my turn and we were all Hi, how are you, fine, and that jazz. Alla spots my tattoo and asks, is that real? (My tattoo is of the Klaine “Courage” locker pic thing and it is so well done that even the other tattoo artists at the place where I got it done asked if it was painted on). I said yes, and Chris said that he’s actually seen a lot of the same one lately. I said, Here I thought I was being original, and then here’s where my dumbass word vomit kicks in - I held out my other arm and showed him my new tattoo and said, I bet you haven’t seen anyone else with this one (FFS *smh* I’m an idiot). He’s like no, that’s so cool, etc. Alla actually TOOK A PIC of my (Courage) tattoo, so there is that.Then there were mutual thanks given and I was done!
I was unable to get my own pics of me with Chris, but I have been informed by chillarrens that she got some of me and she is now my new best friend (THANK YOU *MWAH*). I did, however, manage to sneak a pic of my son with him (and it is BAD but it is something) - the security guy wasn’t looking at me or he would’ve flipped, but the girl at the front of the line I KNOW saw but didn’t say anything, which is great because really, that’s my son up there. I needed to have a moment of him a) with one of my favorite celebrities and b) interacting with him BY HIMSELF without guidance from me (which is SO amazing - those of you with autistic kids/family members can totally understand), so I’m grateful of that.
What a great night!
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 7/17/2014, 7:21 am

ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 7/17/2014, 7:27 am

The Land of Stories 3 : Book Tour 2014 - Page 21 Tumblr_n8uc9hvzgs1qgbhqro1_400

The Land of Stories 3 : Book Tour 2014 - Page 21 Tumblr_n8uc9hvzgs1qgbhqro2_400

The Land of Stories 3 : Book Tour 2014 - Page 21 Tumblr_n8uc9hvzgs1qgbhqro3_400

The Land of Stories 3 : Book Tour 2014 - Page 21 Tumblr_n8uc9hvzgs1qgbhqro4_400
The Land of Stories 3 : Book Tour 2014 - Page 21 Tumblr_n8uc9hvzgs1qgbhqro5_400

The Land of Stories 3 : Book Tour 2014 - Page 21 Tumblr_n8uc9hvzgs1qgbhqro6_400
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 7/17/2014, 7:46 am

ironically-wanking:
I’m crying because I met my idol last night. I promised myself like 2 years ago that if I ever met Chris Colfer, I would thank him for saving my life. I finally got to tell him what I wanted to and I am so happy about that. It was a dream come true. My biggest dream has always been to meet him and personally thank him for saving me. I am so happy right now. That man saved me from ending my life and encouraged me to keep living. I can’t believe I met him.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 7/17/2014, 9:37 pm

So, I just got back from the Powell's Books book signing.  Chris is simply gorgeous up close.  We greeted each other and he looked directly at me to engage which is amazing.  His eyes are such an unusual color.  I asked him if he's gotten word on "Robodog" release date yet and he said that he hasn't gotten any word.  That he thinks it will be 2016 and it takes a really long time to get the films done.   I also heard the girl in front of me ask him about Noel.  She stated that Noel Coward smoked a lot and Chris stated that he's going to have to learn how to smoke, because he's never smoked a cigarette in his life.  He thinks that they'll be an herbal type of cigarette.

Here are the photos that I took:

The Land of Stories 3 : Book Tour 2014 - Page 21 IMG_0329_zps39dfd806

The Land of Stories 3 : Book Tour 2014 - Page 21 IMG_0324_zps63671918

The Land of Stories 3 : Book Tour 2014 - Page 21 IMG_0330_zps0bec8708
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 7/17/2014, 10:21 pm

bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 7/18/2014, 2:03 am

bayth wrote:So, I just got back from the Powell's Books book signing.  Chris is simply gorgeous up close.  We greeted each other and he looked directly at me to engage which is amazing.  His eyes are such an unusual color.  I asked him if he's gotten word on "Robodog" release date yet and he said that he hasn't gotten any word.  That he thinks it will be 2016 and it takes a really long time to get the films done.   I also heard the girl in front of me ask him about Noel.  She stated that Noel Coward smoked a lot and Chris stated that he's going to have to learn how to smoke, because he's never smoked a cigarette in his life.  He thinks that they'll be an herbal type of cigarette.

Here are the photos that I took:

The Land of Stories 3 : Book Tour 2014 - Page 21 IMG_0329_zps39dfd806

The Land of Stories 3 : Book Tour 2014 - Page 21 IMG_0324_zps63671918

The Land of Stories 3 : Book Tour 2014 - Page 21 IMG_0330_zps0bec8708

Thanks for the report and the pics.  neutre
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 7/18/2014, 2:15 am

He looks so tired in that last bookshop posed photo. Few more days and hopefully someone after the Grove signing then makes him sleep and rest for a long time.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 7/18/2014, 3:05 am

Story time!
klainer101:
So i met this lady at Chris’ book signing who met Will at the SBL premier in France
She said that when he spoke about Chris, he just lit up and that he looked so proud and couldnt stop gushing about him and She said that you could tell how much he loved him
When she told me this, I couldnt contain myself! 
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 7/18/2014, 3:19 am

http://vcg73.tumblr.com/post/92113818566/meeting-chris-in-beaverton-or

Meeting Chris in Beaverton, OR
So today was my 2nd time to attend a Chris Colfer book signing and it was in some ways even better than the first. As everyone notes, he’s gorgeous in person. He looked kinda tired, being on the last stop without a break before finishing up in Los Angeles this weekend, but very happy and still possessing that amazing intense interest in every person who came up.  This is a man who truly does appreciate the people who love his work.

In Seattle last year I was so nervous that I blanked on my question the first time, but was lucky enough to get a second chance later on. This time I felt much more composed, but I still felt my heart thundering when I walked into the little signing room and saw him sitting there just a few feet away. I ended up with 5 books to be signed because I spent my morning spreading the Colfer awesome to co-workers and one of them came to the signing. She bought the books but couldn’t stay for the signing so I ended up with my 3 books + 2 more for my friend.
When it was my turn to meet Chris, there was a little boy ahead of me who wouldn’t quit talking so the assistant slid two books in front of Chris as he was finishing with the boy and held the other three back. Chris said hi to me and looked momentarily confused at the two stacks, probably thinking the boy had left his behind.
Chris: Are these yours, or …? (gestures to other stack)
Me: They’re all mine.
Chris: (Smiles) Wow, thanks for buying so many!
Me: (laughs) I’ve been shilling your writing to coworkers today.
Alla: (laughs) Good job!
As he’s signing I manage to tell Chris that when I was young my grandmother would read me fairy tales and fantasy stories and I thanked him for taking me back with his writing.
Chris: Aww, thank you! I’m so glad you like them.
He and Alla both noticed my necklace at that point, which was a little antique gold pendant shaped like a book. I told them it had been my grandma’s and that I had worn it for luck today. I popped the catch so they could see it was a locket. There’s a tiny pic of my late grandmother inside and Chris asked if that was Grandma.
Me: Yes. She’d have enjoyed this. (At this point I’m not even sure if I meant the book or the whole event, I was a little flustered.)
Chris: Oh, thank you so much. I’m really glad the books take you back. Thanks for coming out!
Me: Thanks! Bye! 
My hands weren’t shaking this time but it still felt a bit surreal, and I still have that happy glowing feeling that came from talking with Chris over four hours ago. Smile
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 7/18/2014, 3:28 am

ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 7/18/2014, 3:32 am

infinityandbeyondklainers

The Land of Stories 3 : Book Tour 2014 - Page 21 Tumblr_n8w509xDps1tpxuz3o1_250  The Land of Stories 3 : Book Tour 2014 - Page 21 Tumblr_n8w509xDps1tpxuz3o2_250

The Land of Stories 3 : Book Tour 2014 - Page 21 Tumblr_n8w509xDps1tpxuz3o3_500

(I’m the one in the purple)
Okay so this is the story of me meeting Chris. I drove all the way from Seattle and got the book right when the store opened and went back to the hotel and all that, and then it was time and my stomach was a ball of nerves and my face was really hot. Everyone was sort of just standing around because we each had a ticket with a number on it and they would call 20 numbers at a time. We were waiting for him to arrive and then he entered right behind me and my breath hitched in my throat cause he’s so damn perfect. So then he went in and sat at a table and they called the first set of numbers. I was the second set and my heart started beating and I knew I couldn’t say anything. We were inching closer and closer and then we were there and he was smiling at us and asking us how we were. I was just so mesmerized by him that I couldn’t even say anything. My mom told him he was adorable and he did a cute little laugh and said “oh thank you.” But he was so focused on me and my sister and so I handed him a letter I wrote and one my friend on Instagram wrote and he said he looked forward to reading them. Then my sister handed him her letter and this name thing I made for him that I didn’t wanna give Him and he said it was really cool and then my mom said it was my birthday on Sunday and he said “Oh really!? Which one is your book? I’ll give you a special birthday star.” And then I sort of mumbled that one of them was my books and he smiled and put a star on it and handed them to me and then he said “Happy Birthday” and I was so happy and overwhelmed. My sister handed him a coke that said “share a coke with chris” and he smiled and kind of laughed and said “thank you! You know this campaign is so cool!” Then after I waited and watched him interact with kids and other fans and he was so cute and he has stubble that you can’t see on a screen and his hair is PERFECT and his eyes are beautiful and he looks so much older in person and we waited until he left so we could watch him walk by us again and he waved right at me and then that’s the best day of my life.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 7/18/2014, 3:36 am

So, this person went to school with him.  neutre 

ummexcusesmewhat

The Land of Stories 3 : Book Tour 2014 - Page 21 Tumblr_n8w4ctJPZl1t5kj34o1_500

So two days ago I saw on Powell’s Instagram that Chris Colfer would be signing his new book at one of their locations. Most of you don’t know that Chris and I went to high school together and sat next to each other during our sophomore English class. I knew I had to go say hi. I’ll admit that I haven’t watched Glee and I haven’t read his books, but I’ve watched his career grow for a long time and I can tell you all honestly, this young man deserves all the success he had seen. He has loyal devoted fans and overhearing their conversations about the way he’s inspired them is so touching. While waiting to see Chris, I was interviewed by a journalist covering the story and I told her I knew Chris from when we were teenagers. She asked me things like “do you think he’ll remember you?” And “has he changed at all?” I told her that he hasn’t changed too much from what I can tell. In our classroom, he was always a big personality. It makes sense he’s famous. But he has changed in that now he inspired thousands of kids to stand up for what’s right; to stand up for themselves. I can personally assure all his fans, this is a man you can follow. He’s worked so hard to get where he is now. And he did recognize me Smile
Congratulations on everything, Chris. You truly deserve every bit of your success.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 7/18/2014, 3:42 am

The Land of Stories 3 : Book Tour 2014 - Page 21 Tumblr_n8w0e5Vz8W1sg9z6fo1_250  The Land of Stories 3 : Book Tour 2014 - Page 21 Tumblr_n8w0e5Vz8W1sg9z6fo2_250  The Land of Stories 3 : Book Tour 2014 - Page 21 Tumblr_n8w0e5Vz8W1sg9z6fo3_250
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 7/18/2014, 3:43 am

The Land of Stories 3 : Book Tour 2014 - Page 21 Tumblr_n8vzrvl8mt1qitz4jo1_250  The Land of Stories 3 : Book Tour 2014 - Page 21 Tumblr_n8vzrvl8mt1qitz4jo2_250
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 7/18/2014, 3:46 am

The Land of Stories 3 : Book Tour 2014 - Page 21 Tumblr_n8vzhb6jIw1qe476yo1_500

The Land of Stories 3 : Book Tour 2014 - Page 21 Tumblr_n8vzhb6jIw1qe476yo2_250  The Land of Stories 3 : Book Tour 2014 - Page 21 Tumblr_n8vzhb6jIw1qe476yo3_250
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 7/18/2014, 3:51 am

The Land of Stories 3 : Book Tour 2014 - Page 21 Tumblr_n8vzp9jLiR1qzjueno1_500
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 7/18/2014, 4:00 am

http://dahlstrom.tumblr.com/

since, once again, the content of a conversation of mine with chris is being disputed, i’ll write out the dialogue to the best of my recollection (wasn’t able to get audio this time):
first i thanked him specifically for the way he wrote sam in 5x19, and he appreciated that. then i asked, “is kurt’s middle name really elizabeth?” and he laughed and said “you know, i actually wrote that as a joke and i had no idea it would actually be seen on camera.” and i said “oh, so that’s not really it?” and he said no. then i told him that a lot of people think it was his mother’s name and he uses it to honor her memory, and he said “yeah, no, that’s not right.” then i asked “so you don’t know what it is?” and he said “no, i don’t.”
the end.

I believe her, because why would anyone lie about something so insignificant and unimportant.

Though it this does quell a myth about Elizabeth being Kurt's mum's name.

The writers could have a least given her a name.  dryy 

That would be just so easy to do, even a seven year old could write it. It would be just one simple question, and that would it.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 7/18/2014, 5:41 am

churchofcolfer0527

The Land of Stories 3 : Book Tour 2014 - Page 21 Tumblr_n8wfb330LE1qkqlsgo1_500

The Land of Stories 3 : Book Tour 2014 - Page 21 Tumblr_n8wfb330LE1qkqlsgo2_250  The Land of Stories 3 : Book Tour 2014 - Page 21 Tumblr_n8wfb330LE1qkqlsgo3_250

The Land of Stories 3 : Book Tour 2014 - Page 21 Tumblr_n8wfb330LE1qkqlsgo5_250  The Land of Stories 3 : Book Tour 2014 - Page 21 Tumblr_n8wfb330LE1qkqlsgo6_250

The Land of Stories 3 : Book Tour 2014 - Page 21 Tumblr_n8wfb330LE1qkqlsgo7_250  The Land of Stories 3 : Book Tour 2014 - Page 21 Tumblr_n8wfb330LE1qkqlsgo8_250  The Land of Stories 3 : Book Tour 2014 - Page 21 Tumblr_n8wfb330LE1qkqlsgo9_250

Just a few of the pics we got at the Powel’s signing. So thankful I got to take my son. Bray is obsessed with TLOS- we read it every night before bed. 
When we got in the car this morning to make the trip up to Beaverton he had no idea what we were going to do. He figured it out once we got to the store and he saw all the copies of the new book. He just looked at me and asked if Chris Colfer would be there. He was so excited about the chance to meet him. When I asked him if there was anything that he would like to ask Chris his first answer was to ask Chris to marry him. Then he decided he wanted to ask him to do the Love is a Battlefield dance with him.
As we waited and more and more people showed up he got even more excited. We found a nice little spot where he could see the signing table. Once Chris walked in Bray went a bit crazy- waving and a little screaming. Chris was waving back at him and said hi to him. 
When it was our turn to get our books signed Bray walked up to the table and said “Hi Chris Colfer” Chris said hi back and that he liked Bray’s outfit. Bray got to tell him that he loves reading TLOS at night before bed and that Conner is his favorite character. He also told him that Battlefield is his favorite song ever. They chatted for a few more minutes and that was that.
I know it’s been said over and over- But Chris was so amazing with Bray. He let Bray talk his ear off for a few minutes and was so attentive to him. 
As we walked away from the table Bray asked if he could go to Chris’ house now that they are friends. 
Bray wanted to hang around and watch other people get their books signed so we did. Once the signing was over and Chris was leaving- Bray got to wave goodbye to him and Chris waved back and asked for him to come see him again. Then Alla asked if they could take Bray with them. Which I said yes to obviously. It’s really a shame that I would have to go with- you know Bray being under 18 and all… 
It was such a fantastic day. Everyone at the store was so so kind. Shoutout to the Powel’s photographer. She pulled me aside and asked for my email so she could send me the pictures she got of them talking. Then she asked Bray if he would pose with his book to get a few pics for their social media. Then she caught up with us in the parking lot and wanted to tell us that Chris and Alla couldn’t stop talking about him and how they wanted her to tell us that he made their day. 
Bray was so stinking happy with the whole day- made everything worth it. I am over the moon. There is nothing like the look of pure joy on your kid’s face. 
And then he passed out.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 7/18/2014, 5:42 am

The Land of Stories 3 : Book Tour 2014 - Page 21 Tumblr_n8vxkbYSF01qe476yo1_500
The Land of Stories 3 : Book Tour 2014 - Page 21 Tumblr_n8vxkbYSF01qe476yo2_500

The Land of Stories 3 : Book Tour 2014 - Page 21 Tumblr_n8vxkbYSF01qe476yo2_500

[x,x]
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 7/18/2014, 5:43 am

fandomfeelsandfangirling

The Land of Stories 3 : Book Tour 2014 - Page 21 Tumblr_n8vwwtq2lt1s7p8tio1_500

High-res
My friends mom just met Chris Colfer and this was his reaction when he heard her age (he was asking all the other kids and she heard so she told him her age) and he couldn’t believe how old she was because he thought she looked 25
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 7/18/2014, 5:45 am

redheadgleek

The Land of Stories 3 : Book Tour 2014 - Page 21 Tumblr_n8vwjw9kta1qhk1jqo1_500

The Land of Stories 3 : Book Tour 2014 - Page 21 Tumblr_n8vwjw9kta1qhk1jqo2_500

The Land of Stories 3 : Book Tour 2014 - Page 21 Tumblr_n8vwjw9kta1qhk1jqo3_500

The Land of Stories 3 : Book Tour 2014 - Page 21 Tumblr_n8vwjw9kta1qhk1jqo4_500

The Land of Stories 3 : Book Tour 2014 - Page 21 Tumblr_n8vwjw9kta1qhk1jqo5_500

The Land of Stories 3 : Book Tour 2014 - Page 21 Tumblr_n8vwjw9kta1qhk1jqo6_500

The Land of Stories 3 : Book Tour 2014 - Page 21 Tumblr_n8vwjw9kta1qhk1jqo7_500

It was so good to see my 10-second-at-a-time best friend again!

Chris Colfer is a sweetheart. Shockingly, not shocking. I told him briefly that I had been bullied in high school and wish that I had inspiration like him when I was a kid, so I thanked him for what he was doing for kids and for adults. He asked me if I liked the books, which I then gushed about and shook his hand. He has a nice grip and callouses on his fingers. And I thanked Alla for all of her hard work as well in making these events happen.

Until next time, bestie. xoxo
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 7/18/2014, 5:48 am

penguinloki

So I met Colfer. Cried all over him. He was really nice about it. I told him my four-year-old sister loved his books so he told me to tell her hi. I cried harder. He also seemed really concerned when I said I might get fired for skipping work to go to the signing. He called me sweetie and I cried more… there was a lot of crying involved.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next