Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glee air time

2 posters

Go down

Glee air time Empty Glee air time

Post  Kurt addict 2/15/2014, 7:27 pm

Hi. Just wondered if anyone knows what the air date for Glee is in England? last time we were two weeks after USA, and there is nothing coming up on my tivo re dates yet!

I've been off work the last couple of weeks with a knee injury, so feeling sorry for myself i decided to have a Glee Marathon not the best idea, between screaming with laughter and ranting with range i don't think its done blood pressure any good lol

Smile 
Kurt addict
Kurt addict
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Glee air time Empty Re: Glee air time

Post  ColferInspired 2/15/2014, 8:09 pm

Kurt addict wrote:Hi. Just wondered if anyone knows what the air date for Glee is in England? last time we were two weeks after USA, and there is nothing coming up on my tivo re dates yet!

I've been off work the last couple of weeks with a knee injury, so feeling sorry for myself i decided to have a Glee Marathon not the best idea, between screaming with laughter and ranting with range i don't think its done  blood pressure any good lol

Smile 

I wish I could help you, but I only get downloads.

I do get the show here in my country, but same with you do not know the air date either.  saispa
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Glee air time Empty thanks

Post  Kurt addict 2/15/2014, 8:23 pm

Thanks for your reply, i still cant worl out how to get downloads or i would do that myself! o well at least i will hear the music soon and there is always tumblr
Kurt addict
Kurt addict
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt addict 2/23/2014, 9:15 am

I am getting really anxious about an air date for the uk now, I saw a strange report on tumblr ages ago about the copyright for the name Glee and that because the comedy club won glee would not be aired in the uk, I've not been able to find any other info, and as they are still airing old episodes I thought maybe it was wrong, but there is no news on glee airing in the uk even on sky's website so I'm wondering if anyone else heard of this?

And if it's true can someone give me some pointers on how to watch hit on the web? Thanks
Kurt addict
Kurt addict
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down