Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Land of Stories 2 : Book Tour 2013

+20
tanita_mors
coxfire
ladydianab
ColdFlame96
ChrisColferFan1
brisallie
Delight
arina
sjonnepon
glimmerle
AnneNeville
valkeakuulas
fantastica
sheny
Jellyrolls
Lottie2303
MoviesAreLife
Ranwing
ColferInspired
Glorfindel
24 posters

Page 20 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

Go down

The Land of Stories 2 : Book Tour 2013 - Page 20 Empty Re: The Land of Stories 2 : Book Tour 2013

Post  sheny 10/13/2013, 2:39 am

The Land of Stories 2 : Book Tour 2013 - Page 20 Tumblr_muldy20Qh31qe476yo1_500

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

The Land of Stories 2 : Book Tour 2013 - Page 20 Empty Re: The Land of Stories 2 : Book Tour 2013

Post  ColferInspired 10/13/2013, 2:40 am

The Land of Stories 2 : Book Tour 2013 - Page 20 Tumblr_inline_mul8clwtqr1rib7sk

The Land of Stories 2 : Book Tour 2013 - Page 20 Tumblr_inline_mul8dtD9yV1rib7sk
The Land of Stories 2 : Book Tour 2013 - Page 20 Tumblr_inline_mul8f40oaw1rib7sk
The Land of Stories 2 : Book Tour 2013 - Page 20 Tumblr_inline_mul8f8S3zX1rib7sk
The Land of Stories 2 : Book Tour 2013 - Page 20 Tumblr_inline_mul8flRJ561rib7sk
The Land of Stories 2 : Book Tour 2013 - Page 20 Tumblr_inline_mul8g7qEOI1rib7sk
The Land of Stories 2 : Book Tour 2013 - Page 20 Tumblr_inline_mul8gfXD491rib7sk

The Land of Stories 2 : Book Tour 2013 - Page 20 Tumblr_inline_mul8gk8G1u1rib7sk

The Land of Stories 2 : Book Tour 2013 - Page 20 Tumblr_inline_mul8hkdBfR1rib7sk
oh my god???? I dont even know how to start this but ok. So me and Caitlyn (everydayimcolfering) arrived at disneyland at 8:30 and while we were in line we talked a lot about us bc basically we didnt even know each other in real life lol I started to talk to her on tumblr like 2 weeks ago! She was showing me the gifts she was going to give to Chris and I told her that i bought a pink power ranger shirt bc i remember that I used to wear a pink power ranger costume when I was younger and I also remember that interview Chris did with Cory and Matthew and he said that the pink power ranger was his first crush. So I wanted to wear the shirt for the signing bc I REALLY wanted Chris to notice me! But I was also kind of scared bc i’m really shy and I didnt want to embarrass myself in front of him so I wasn’t sure if I should wear it or not, but then Caitlyn told me that he would love it.
When was almost our time to go buy the book we met Brenna (hummelmcghoul) and Genny (fianceblaine) and we bought the book together and stayed together until the signing started.
We were in line and when it was almost time for the signing to start I started to freak out????? And then we were getting closer to the entrance and some people were looking through the glass and taking pictures of Chris, so I also went there and when I finally saw Chris I LITERALLY SCREAMED AND STARTED CRYING SO HARD! I’ve been waiting since 2010 to meet Chris and it was FINALLY happening! He was right there. I told myself that i needed to calm down bc i didnt want Chris to get “scared” but when we were finally inside the store I started to cry again. I mean CHRIS COLFER IS RIGHT THERE! A FEW STEPS AWAY FROM ME! A guy who was working there asked me if i was ok lol then i looked to my left AND ASHLEY WAS THERE! I SAID, “HI ASHLEY”! AND SHE SAID HI TO ME????????? AND THEN I SAW ROB AGUIRE?????? Well, answering the guy’s question: no, i was NOT ok hahahaha
Unfortunately we couldn’t take pictures :( when it was almost my turn to talk to him, I asked one of the women working there if I could hug him and she said that I couldn’t but then I was like, “PLEASE i’m from Brazil and i’ve been waiting 3 years to see him” (i was doing all i could to give him a hug lol). But then she asked Alla if I could ask him for a hug and Alla said no, so the woman said to me not to ask for a hug so then I wouldn’t be upset, so i decided not to ask bc i didnt want Chris to feel uncomfortable for saying no to me.
While Caitlyn was still talking to him, i kept looking at him THE WHOLE TIME! SERIOUSLY HE IS SO FUCKING BEAUTIFUL HE JUST CANT BE REAL ITS IMPOSSIBLE FOR SOMEONE TO BE THAT PERFECT! HIS EYES ARE AMAZING AND HSI HAIR AND OH MYY GOD I COULDN’T STOP STARING AT HIM! WHEN I HEARD HIS VOICE OMG IT’S JUST SO WEIRD BC ITS EVEN MORE BEAUTIFUL WHEN WE HEAR IT “LIVE”! HIS VOICE IS UNREAL ITS SO BEAUTIFUL AND SOFT AND CUTE AND OH MY GOD!!!!!! Well, then it was finally my turn. I was crying and I said hi to him and HE SAID HI TO ME and he signed my book. And then i said that I was from Brazil and that I waited THREE YEARS to meet him and he smiled at me. Then he looked at my shirt and said, “Oh I like your shirt” And I was like, “I GOT THIS BC OF YOU” (i was REALLY excited and nervous and I was still crying). He said, “She was my first crush. I’m still not over it!”, i laughed and then I held his hand and kept saying to him that I loved him and that I was so proud of him and then I said that i loved him AGAIN lol (that was basically all i could say bc i was TOO nervous) and HE KEPT LOOKING AT ME AND I WAS LOOKING AT HIS EYES AND TEHY ARE SO PERFECT!!!!! HE LOOKS AT YOU THE WHOLE TIME I WAS ALMOST DYING THERE! Chris saw my letter and asked, “Is this for me?” and i was like, “YES IT IS” I WAS SO FOCUSED ON HIM AND HIS SMILE AND HIS EYES AND HIS FACE AND HIS VOICE THAT I ALMOST FORGOT TO GIVE HIM MY LETTER LOL then i FINALLY gave him the letter, i held his hand again, I thanked him for everything and said one more time that I loved him. Then i kept walking and ASHLEY FINK WAS RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME so i asked her for a hug and she said, “OF COURSE” and we hugged omg she is SO AMAZING! I went outside and ROB WAS THERE!!!!! So I also hugged him and asked for a picture but he couldn’t take a picture with me (well, the hug was already perfect so yeah). Then we were all outside and we started to record ourselves after meeting Chris and i was still crying, crying  A LOT. MY DREAM OF MEETING CHRIS FINALLY CAME TRUE?????? I JUST COULDN’T BELIEVE IT! When we all were finally breathing normally again, we decided to go inside the store again by the other door. When we were almost near the place Chris was signing the books, he just BASICALLY walked in front of us bc he was taking a break. It was all too fast that i just got time to say thank you to Alla bc Chris was already far from me. Then we waited there and he came back after a while and he walked in front of us AGAIN AND I RECORDED A VIDEO!!!! 
Then we stayed right behind the place he was signing the books, and I literally stared at him for a LONG time. I just couldnt stop staring at him! I was looking at his profile and his nose and hsi hair and his jawline AND I SAW THE SCAR ON HIS NECK JESUS CHRIST HE IS LITERALLY THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PERSON I’VE EVER SEEN IN MY WHOLE LIFE AND IM NOT EVEN KIDDING! I WAS LIKE “IS HE REAL? LIKE LITERALLY REAL?” BC HE IS TOO PERFECT AND HE JUST DOESNT SEEM REAL! Then I saw Rob again and thanked him for the hug and he waved at me and went walking around the store. So we decided to follow him lol Caitlyn found him first and we helped him to choose a hat and the mickey gloves. So we talked to him while he was choosing them and then he asked us if we wanted to go with him pay for the hat and the gloves and to talk to him for a while and we OBVIOUSLY SAID YES! So we had a personal moment with him Smile)) After he paid, he said he wanted to take a group picture with us!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We took the group picture (ONE OF THEM WE TOOK WITH HIS PHONE SO WE BASICALLY JUST HAVE A PICTURE OF US WITH ROB AGUIRE ON HIS PHONE) and then he took 2 selfies with all of us and then he asked our names and HE IS SO SWEET I LOVE HIM! We went back to the signing place and Rob waved at us with his mickey gloves lol and I have no idea how this conversation started but we found out that if we bought another book we could go get it signed AGAIN! So Caitlyn and I went running to buy the book bc it was almost 4pm, so we bought the book and waited in line again! I wanted to be the last one bc i thought that i could get a hug bc there was no one waiting anymore but i decided not to ask. I didnt want to screw up anything. So it was my time to talk to Chris again and he said hi to me and i was like, “I calmed down a little bit now”, he smiled at me (HIS IS MY IS SO FUCKIGN BEAUTIFUL) and signed my book and then he said to me, “Oh i’m gonna call you Kimberly now bc that’s the pink power ranger’s name!” I LITERALLY COULDNT STOP SMILING and i asked to hold his hand and i HELD HIS HAND AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then i said, “I love you Chris! Thank you so much!” so he smiled and i kept walking. This second time was kinda fast bc the time was already over and Chris needed to go but it was AMAZING! Before i left the store Rob gave me a high five and said bye to him and Ashley (Ashley waved at me again) and I thanked Alla again.
THIS WAS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE! I STILL CANT BELIEVE THAT IT LITERALLY HAPPENED?????? AND I CANT BELIEVE THAT CHRIS IS REAL? BUT HE IS! HE IS TOTALLY REAL AND HE IS EVEN MORE BEAUTIFUL IN PERSON AND HE IS SO SWEET AND FUNNY AND HE IS VOICE IS PERFECT! LIKE I SAID BEFORE HE IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PERSON I’VE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE! I LOVE HIM SO SO SO SO MUCH
I can’t thank Caitlyn enough for all the things she did for me! She is so amazing and she helped me A LOT! And i also want to thank Brenna and Genny for being so awesome! Those girls made my day even better and it was just the first day we met lol THANK YOU SO MUCH GIRLS!!!! Smile
I’m so glad to be back in the fandom Smile in case you didnt know, I was llamachris but i stayed away from tumblr for a while but now i’m back Smile
And by the way the last picture is a selfie I took with Chris! you can only see his head but ITS HIM HAHAHAHAHA sorry if I wrote something wrong (english is not my first language)

thirlwaaall
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/13/2013, 2:43 am

The Land of Stories 2 : Book Tour 2013 - Page 20 Tumblr_muldlflD6l1sg9z6fo1_500

valeriet3x: So I met Chris Colfer today ❤ #Chriscolfer #lovehim #bestdayever #Disneyland
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/13/2013, 2:49 am

The Land of Stories 2 : Book Tour 2013 - Page 20 Tumblr_mulbxjnr8P1ratng2o1_250
The Land of Stories 2 : Book Tour 2013 - Page 20 Tumblr_mulbxjnr8P1ratng2o2_250
The Land of Stories 2 : Book Tour 2013 - Page 20 Tumblr_mulbxjnr8P1ratng2o4_250

This is the story about a girl named Lucky.
Like actually, today was fucking amazing. I got to meet Chris Colfer (again!!) and hung out with some of the best people ever.
Now, allow me to tell you a thing.
I got to the signing at around 8:45 to get my book and made some conversation with the girl next to me. She was super sweet and actually knew Chris more from TLOS. Her plan was to become a teacher and be able to teach about the book to her classes. So great!
Then after talking to her some more, I overheard two girls behind me talking about Tumblr and all these different users so OBVIOUSLY I was like, “Hi you are Tumblr people let us be friends.” Thus, I met Verena and Caitlyn (go follow them, they’re fab).
We bought our books a few minutes later, when Brenna joined our group. From there, the four of us went to lunch and took forever to order because we were so busy talking about Chris. 
After that, we met up with some of Caitlyn’s friends and I didn’t get their urls I’m so sad :’(. They were super sweet. 
We walked to the line because it was an hour before the signing started and so we hung out till then. We got some lightning doodles drawn on our hands and gradually, our state of mind went from excited to nearly shitting ourselves as time progressed. 
And then…it was time. Chris Colfer was steps away from us. We took turns going to the window and seeing him before like, seeing him. Our emotions ranged from crying to laughing hysterically to nearly hyperventilating. So the usual.
It was my turn and I was fucking shaking but I was determined to say what I planned on saying to him. Here’s how it went down (as best as I could recall):
Me - “Hello!”
Chris - “Hi!”
"How are you? Oh I’m sorry, I have the book backwards." (It was facing me instead of him wow)
"It’s all right, sweetie, I’m refilling my pen anyways!"
"Oh okay! I’m shaking so bad agh! Well, I actually went to the La Verne signing last year and I had no idea what school I was going to or where I was gonna be around this time. Now I go to [insert school name here] and I wanted to thank you."
Then I handed him some sunglasses with my school name on it.
Me - “I know you could buy like, $500 sunglasses and stuff-“
Chris - “Oh no no no! I can’t because I’d break them!”
"Oh well I mean that’s okay you could break those it’s fine!!" (I don’t even know why I said that)
Chris - “Don’t worry!” or something along those lines
Me - “And thanks to your influence and everything, I’ve decided to declare my major and I’ll be studying Journalism soon!”
Chris - “Great! I’m looking forward to reading your articles someday!” (GOODBYE FRIENDS I AM GONE)
Me - “Oh my gosh. Thank you. I have so much left to tell you but I don’t wanna take up too much of your time (Chris - “It’s okay!”) but thanks so much!”
Chris - “Thank you so much! Good luck!”
And then I walked out of the store and flew into the sun. The peeps and I spent the next hour or two just hanging out in the store (and also hanging out with Rob Aguire, but I’ll make another post just for that). The pictures above are Brenna meeting Chris and from when he walked out again after taking a short break.
It was seriously such an amazing day and I am still trying to convince myself it actually happened. So glad I met some fantastic Tumblr friends and got to see Chris again!

fianceblaine
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 10/13/2013, 4:08 am

Glorfindel wrote:Little video of Chris and entourage walking by: link
Chris and his entourage! Hih! Is it creepy to know almost always all of them by name? o_o

So many lovely encounters to go through...
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 10/13/2013, 6:05 am

What a great way to wake up to wub 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/13/2013, 2:40 pm

Short video Chris filmed of one of Disney's Parades: Link to CCN.

hrhchriscolfer: AMAZING day at the #HappiestPlaceOnEarth! Thanks to everyone who came to #TheLandOfStories signing!!!
I just realized: what if Disney makes an animated movie of TLoS and they would draw all the  fairytale characters of the TLoS books that ever were in a Disney movie the exact way they looked in those (old) movie?
Like Snowwhite looking like Disney's Snowwhite, and the same with Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Rapunzel, and their princess. And the evil enchantress looking like the one in Sleeping Beauty, same with Cinderella's godmother, etc.
Only they would act like the characters in Chris' books.

That would be so awesome. Smile
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 10/13/2013, 5:30 pm

@Marie, yeah that would be an awesome idea. I never thought about it as we usually suggest Pixar as the possible company doing the films. I feel so silly at this moment, but aren't Disney and Pixar associated?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 10/13/2013, 5:54 pm

brisallie wrote:@Marie, yeah that would be an awesome idea. I never thought about it as we usually suggest Pixar as the possible company doing the films. I feel so silly at this moment, but aren't Disney and Pixar associated?
Indeed they are. Disney bought Pixar some years ago.
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/30/2013, 10:23 pm

The Land of Stories 2 : Book Tour 2013 - Page 20 Tumblr_mvieeaXqWJ1sg9z6fo1_500

The Land of Stories 2 : Book Tour 2013 - Page 20 Tumblr_mvieeaXqWJ1sg9z6fo2_500
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 10/30/2013, 10:32 pm

^ this is really cool!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 11/8/2013, 6:01 pm

The Land of Stories 2 : Book Tour 2013 - Page 20 Tumblr_mvyqavDaeX1sg9z6fo1_500

Chris Colfer is going to Houston, TX and Orlando, FL for TLOS2 book signing

HOUSTON
Saturday, November 23 - 2pm
Blue Willow Bookshop
14532 Memorial Drive
Houston, TX 77079
(281) 497-8675

ORLANDO
Sunday, November 24 - 1pm
Books A Million
2605 W. Osceola Parkway
Kissimmee, FL 34741
(407) 552-0077

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 11/8/2013, 6:08 pm

That's great. Great of Chris of going both (maybe he adds some Will family member visit??!). Unfortunately my journey to both cities may take a little too much time. fanny2
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 11/8/2013, 7:27 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:That's great. Great of Chris of going both (maybe he adds some Will family member visit??!). Unfortunately my journey to both cities may take a little too much time. fanny2
It would be atleast a days trip to either for me. I'm happy for my friends in those areas though.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/15/2013, 8:44 pm

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/21/2013, 7:51 pm

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/23/2013, 1:09 pm

People already in line in Orlando!

The Land of Stories 2 : Book Tour 2013 - Page 20 Tumblr_mwpxwtcUJf1s6dmwyo1_500
line for tickets to chris’ orlando book signing as of 7:30 this morning. apparently the first person in line got here at 1am how would you even
x

The Land of Stories 2 : Book Tour 2013 - Page 20 Tumblr_mwq3x0MTEa1r5x4jdo1_500
Saw this car on the way home.
x

The Land of Stories 2 : Book Tour 2013 - Page 20 Tumblr_mwq4yyHxge1qihgbbo1_500
Found a picture of our car in the Chris colfer tag
x
Razz 
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 11/23/2013, 5:04 pm

The Land of Stories 2 : Book Tour 2013 - Page 20 Tumblr_mwqfivlcGt1qe476yo1_500
The Land of Stories 2 : Book Tour 2013 - Page 20 Tumblr_mwqfivlcGt1qe476yo2_500

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 11/23/2013, 5:05 pm

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 11/23/2013, 5:21 pm

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 11/23/2013, 5:26 pm

struckers:

So I talked to him this is typed rly quick BC I’m freakijg the fuck out but he said he’s turning asylum movie into a play???? Fuck he was beautiful will type a lengthier post later on

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 11/23/2013, 5:31 pm

The Land of Stories 2 : Book Tour 2013 - Page 20 Tumblr_mwqgv4oLjn1qzzzloo1_500
icatheslut:What even just happened? #chriscolfer

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 11/23/2013, 5:52 pm

I love the renaissance man he's turning into. I can see him as this grey old, grumpy per his own request, man being awarded with lifetime awards and the people giving the awards have a hard time defining what he's getting it for. Smile
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/23/2013, 5:56 pm

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/23/2013, 6:00 pm

Short instagram video: Arrow  link.
And another one: link 2.
banzai 

The Land of Stories 2 : Book Tour 2013 - Page 20 Tumblr_mwqhc6z7PO1qe476yo1_500
x

The Land of Stories 2 : Book Tour 2013 - Page 20 Tumblr_mwqh4tYmrx1r1l1njo1_500
x

The Land of Stories 2 : Book Tour 2013 - Page 20 Tumblr_mwqi3nKGs91qiykuco3_500
x
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next