Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4x16 "Feud" Watch & Discussion thread

+17
Lottie2303
valkeakuulas
Ireth
fantastica
sheny
ColferGirl
bayth
MoviesAreLife
brisallie
SippyCupofLuv
opals
ColferInspired
Divalicious
ChrisColferFan1
Ranwing
Jellyrolls
tanita_mors
21 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

What did you think of the episode ?

4x16 "Feud" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%4x16 "Feud" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
4x16 "Feud" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap6%4x16 "Feud" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
4x16 "Feud" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%4x16 "Feud" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
4x16 "Feud" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap44%4x16 "Feud" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 44% 
[ 7 ]
4x16 "Feud" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap44%4x16 "Feud" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 44% 
[ 7 ]
[ 0 ]
4x16 "Feud" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap6%4x16 "Feud" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 16

4x16 "Feud" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 Empty Re: 4x16 "Feud" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  Divalicious 3/15/2013, 4:18 am

Gigolo yes. Fight, Brody got punched when he grabbed Finn's collar. inconclusive about Brody leaving Rachel. They seem to be making Brody more in love with Rachel is with him. I kind of wonder if Santana taking the bedding is because she doesn't have a place to live and we see her back in the loft next ep promo because she was found sleeping in the service elevator or something Glee like.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

4x16 "Feud" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 Empty Re: 4x16 "Feud" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  Ireth 3/15/2013, 4:34 am

Happy birthday Ivana, and happy early birthday Divalicious!

I agree with you Erin, nothing really made me rage this episode, and I did find some of it entertaining (maybe because Kurt wasn't in it much and so I wasn't very invested in what was happening). I really liked Santana in this episode. I hated Ryder and Unique's feud, but liked Ryder's new IM storyline. And Kitty is now nice? I'm fine with that, but they didn't show us how or why...
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 3/15/2013, 4:40 am

Oh look at that, the only scene Kurt apparently had was also one of the pictures used to promote the show. That's not even funny anymore and I wonder how damn long it's going to work before someone really calls them out for doing this crap.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/15/2013, 1:07 pm

sheny wrote:

4x16 "Feud" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 Tumblr_mjoku5Jwjb1qb6ikpo2_2504x16 "Feud" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 Tumblr_mjoku5Jwjb1qb6ikpo5_2504x16 "Feud" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 Tumblr_mjoku5Jwjb1qb6ikpo6_250

Love this scene. I don't know what's funnier if Santana carry on her suitcase and bedding or Rachel and Kurt saying she stole their stuff. They're funny together, and though at first I was sure she went straight forward to Kurt and Rachel loft because she didn't have nowhere else to go (what about a hotel or hostel Santana?), probably deep inside she cares about them. And she's only trying to help on her own way, which I don't understand sometimes.

fantastica wrote:i was cooking while the tv was on (prefer to cater to my stomach first as it's got much higher priority than the stupid show), so the kurt scene is the only scene i watched. i thought when santana took the bedding it was hilarious. I can't comment on anything else because i wasn't watching. I did hear some noises. so what happened when finn and brody fight? who won? did brody leave rachel since he was singing that heart breaker song? and did they say how he got the money? was he indeed a gigalo or something?

Answering your questions :
-Santana called Finn to confront Brody, so he just asked him to move out from her life as he were a ghost, without telling nothing to Rachel. And then both started to fight and I'd say Finn won this round, because he hit Brody strongly on the face and then left the room, with Brody still on the ground.
-The heartbreaker song was a sort of musical dancing with gigolos and their costumers. So, indeed he's a gigolo and it wasn't explained how ge got the money.

Speaking of Finn, he was so creepy with the "my future wife" line, he's starting to scary me. I think he should focus on his life. Please Finn.

Oh My. Jane Lynch was awesome, for me she stole her scenes with Blaine. I cracked up every time I saw her, her Nicky Minaj "faces", her performance. Hilarious. As regards as Blaine, he can never lose! Never. So it results that Sue beats him in the mash-up, but at the end it results he planned to be defeated to become an spy. C'mon!

Will was a childish! I'm agree that it was a mistake he kissed Emma, but he regretted and he's apologizing, in addition it doesn't mean nothing for Emma. So I understand if he feel betrayed, but I insist he should talk to him and understand what really happened. However the only good thing about this, is that Finn is finally moving on. And I didn't know that Marley can give good advices.

I didn't care for Unique/Ryder feud, though it was nasty how those girls made fun of Wade/Unique. And I hope Ryder had a memory lapse and Blaine is graduating.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/15/2013, 1:44 pm

Bitch took my pillow!
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/15/2013, 1:49 pm

Viewers were down again last night. 5.46 million. Down from 6.72 last week.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/15/2013, 1:55 pm

Hopefully the next episode will be better for us Kurtsies.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 3/15/2013, 2:07 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:Hopefully the next episode will be better for us Kurtsies.

I hope so too.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 3/15/2013, 3:18 pm

Eh, second time in a row that I just stop in the middle of the episode. That episode is just weird, strange and bad.

- Dean is such a bad actor and singer. I really never understand why they hired him and it will remain a mystery to me. Also funny that only pretty woman hired him/the other gigilos. The women could have free sex if she wanted do.

- Will and Finn. Second hand embarassment. So, so bad!

- I liked the idea of Sue and Blaine but Darren really overacted this week. Normally he is really good with comedy but he didn't know where to draw the line. I liked my FF canon was confirmed with the airplane... yeah ptdr .

- Actually liked the chat session and how it was shot. Ryder is also the most talented actor of the newbie bunch. I thought his perspective towards Unique was also rather realistic. Discriminating and unfair, but still realistic. Alex cannot act. It is a shame as it is a great role with a lot of wasted potential.

Eh, have to continue watching now. I am sick and my stomach is killing me.

P.S. The promo is soooo CUTE! Love me some Kurt and boyfriend pillows. Can I please have one? wub
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/15/2013, 3:49 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:

- Actually liked the chat session and how it was shot. Ryder is also the most talented actor of the newbie bunch. I thought his perspective towards Unique was also rather realistic. Discriminating and unfair, but still realistic. Alex cannot act. It is a shame as it is a great role with a lot of wasted potential.

Agree. Until now it seems everybody in glee club didn't have any problem accepting Unique/Wade as a girl. So I liked to see another point of view, because in real life I guess there're people that would think like Ryder.

... I liked my FF canon was confirmed with the airplane... yeah .

Razz Actually I've been suspecting he's on bottom, after seeing I DO. But thanks for this airplane, and though Blaine denied it later, for me he looked nervous when he was saying that.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/15/2013, 4:16 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:Eh, second time in a row that I just stop in the middle of the episode. That episode is just weird, strange and bad.

- Dean is such a bad actor and singer. I really never understand why they hired him and it will remain a mystery to me. Also funny that only pretty woman hired him/the other gigilos. The women could have free sex if she wanted do.

- Will and Finn. Second hand embarassment. So, so bad!

- I liked the idea of Sue and Blaine but Darren really overacted this week. Normally he is really good with comedy but he didn't know where to draw the line. I liked my FF canon was confirmed with the airplane... yeah ptdr .

Eh, have to continue watching now. I am sick and my stomach is killing me.

P.S. The promo is soooo CUTE! Love me some Kurt and boyfriend pillows. Can I please have one? wub

A Kurt or a boyfriend pillow? 'Cause I'd want a Kurt! Wink

-Of course Blaine is a bottom!

-Ryder's POV was interesting. It felt realistic. He wasn't discriminating against Unique to be mean, he just geniunely didn't understand.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 3/15/2013, 4:21 pm

Kurt, of course! I am sick right now, I could need one despertaly No .

Didn't finish the episode. But 'bitch took my pillow' was golden. More Kurt, now!

BTW: a lot of comments again about Darrens bad acting, Finns horrendous wife-claiming (happy I missed that scene!) and missing Kurt. Only the fanboards seem to swoon Rolling Eyes . Glee, start to freaking listen!
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/15/2013, 4:31 pm

I'm sorry you're sick! But yes, your very own Kurt would be perfect for that situation because he's such a caretaker. Everyone could use their own Kurt! tonguue And he likes to cuddle!

-Finn's wife-claiming was disgusting. This is what I hate about him. He feels worthless, and so he wants to drag Rachel down into the mud with him. (And Rachel is so stupid when it comes to men, she just might let him).

-I think someone mentioned that Kurt, Rachel and Santana could learn from each other by being friends. I actually agree with this. Santana does have more street smarts, that's for sure...and in NYC, that's a very good thing to have and a lack of this can get you into trouble. While both Kurt and Rachel are maturing, I do think that it would be useful to have someone like Santana on their side (honestly, I worry more about Rachel than Kurt). I also think that Santana can learn to be a little less cynical and...unpleasant....by being friends with these two. Perfect situation. Smile

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 3/15/2013, 5:08 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:

:

???? Not sure how the airplane confirmed much of anything??

(Please don't take the next comments as targeting you specifically, I'm not at all, I'm just using your comment as a springboard. These are just points of discussion about this topic and the banner since I've seen it brought up on other forums too and I want to make clear a few things because I'm getting increasingly irritated about it).

For one, I highly doubt Sue knows what Kurt and Blaine do in the bedroom. The only way she could know is if she took a video camera and filmed them having sex (which she didn't). She just claimed he's a bottom because she thought it would insult Blaine and rile him up.

Second, Blaine vehemently said "That's not true! Not really!" about the airplane's message. He looked Sue straight in the eye and angrily declared it. He didn't shiftily look away or act embarassed, as if it was true and he was denying it.

Third, the vast majority of homosexual couples are switches, or versatile. They take turns topping and bottoming. I have several gay friends I go to college with, and we had a good discussion about this recently so from their experience this is true - it's very, very rare for a gay couple to be strictly a bottom or a top in the bedroom. It's an exception, not a rule. (And some couples never have penetrative sex at all). And Blaine's response to the banner "It's not true. Not really." lines up with that - it's not true, not always, it implies. He and Kurt probably take turns. In fact I'm positive they do. Claiming one is "obviously" a bottom is heteronormative thinking. Sure, they both probably prefer one position to the other, but there's no way to prove which unless it's flat out said in the dialogue.

Fourth, personality and behavior don't dictate bedroom dynamics or what someone enjoys sexually. Kurt acting sexually confident and playful during "I Do" at the wedding doesn't necessarily mean he definitely topped during the wedding sex. That's indirectly insulting to heterosexual women, because it implies they can't be confident and playful in the bedroom without being tops themselves. Which isn't true. Someone who is very sweet and shy can be a "tiger" in bed, just as someone confident and controlling might want to let go and bottom once in a while. So no one can say Kurt is definitely a bottom because he is feminine and likes several girly things, nor can they say he is a top because he's often self-confident and very particular/controlling about things like clothes, food, decorations. No one can say Blaine is obviously a bottom because of how he fawns over Kurt, just as someone can't say he's obviously a top because of his masculine personality traits or his love of boxing or his leadership qualities.

In fandom, it's fine to say you love Kurt as ________ and Blaine as _______ and that's how you enjoy them in fanart, fanfic, etc. whatever. I have my own preferences too and what I think is hotter and my own ideas as to which position is preferred and so on. But please don't say one is obviously this or obviously that when the actual truth is most likely, based on real gay couples, they do both and take turns and shouldn't be trapped by heteronormative binary boxes. :(

*takes a deep breath* Okay, stepping off my soap box now. unsure *runs off to hide*

Last edited by ColferGirl on 3/17/2013, 1:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 3/15/2013, 5:13 pm

man, last night's episode was B.O.R.I.N.G. !!!!!!!!!!

the feud theme was overdone - not to mention i had no idea that nikki "what's her name" was feuding with mariah carey (my question is why, because one is legend even though i'm not into her music and the other is just a passing fad at best)

finn/will - i like them in the intro but the rest was kind of idiotic and redundant, especially when you take into account that one of them is suppose to be 19 and the other like 35 yo. i did like their mash-up (but i was a huge backstreet boys fan back in the day so no shock there phr34r )

finn and marey was equally as idiotic - that girl has no place giving people advice after her "eating" problems and i'm sick of people telling finn what he should do with his life. he has a head on top of his body, let him learn to use it once and for all. also, i wanted to smack him when he called rachel "his future wife". that isn't up to you finn. i guess the only thing he knows what to do is tell rachel what to do. asshole. have i said that i have never hated finn more then i do this year.

the whole blaine/sue thing was just effing stupid as well. she was so ridicules it wasn't even funny and jane was running marathon sized circles around darren. their number was BORING as hell and darren should never again attempt to sing mariah carey (that was painful). as for the whole bottom thing, i though it was implied by blaine's response "that isn't true. not really", that he and kurt switch which i find rather appropriate for two teen in a relationship.

ryder/unique - totally manufactured plot-line because this is the first time that ryder suddenly has a problem with unique. also, what was that with his drumming - is he turning into little finn or what. first he insults the gays then he drums his songs. the duet was yet another boring song. also, i'm convinced that the person he was chating could be one of the following people - unique, marey or jake.

santana's attitude is growing to be a very tiring thing - i think it's primary reason why kurt and rachel dumped her on her ass. kurt had the line and reaction of the night : "bitch stole my pillow". 2 minutes and two sentences was travesty for the actor and character of his caliber. i liked santana's number - it was just enough fun and sexy. and so was the visual of brody and all those dancers in that hotel. both songs very vocally mediocre at best - but i really really enjoyed the visual of all those dancing couples (finally some nice choreography). thank god rachel's pregnancy scare is over. one a show is all murphy should be allowed to do.

all in all, not a very noteworthy episode to be honest. the music was incredibly bland but unfortunately so was most of the storylines as well.

Last edited by tanita_mors on 3/15/2013, 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 3/15/2013, 5:18 pm

ColferGirl wrote:
Lottie2303 wrote:

:

(Please don't take the next comments as targeting you specifically, I'm not at all, I'm just using your comment as a springboard. These are just points of discussion about this topic and the banner since I've seen it brought up on other forums too and I want to make clear a few things because I'm getting increasingly irritated about it).

For one, I highly doubt Sue knows what Kurt and Blaine do in the bedroom. The only way she could know is if she took a video camera and filmed them having sex (which she didn't). She just claimed he's a bottom because she thought it would insult Blaine and rile him up.

Second, Blaine vehemently said "That's not true! Not really!" about the airplane's message. He looked Sue straight in the eye and angrily declared it. He didn't shiftily look away or act embarassed, as if it was true and he was denying it.

Third, the vast majority of homosexual couples are switches, or versatile. They take turns topping and bottoming. I have several gay friends I go to college with, and we had a good discussion about this recently so from their experience this is true - it's very, very rare for a gay couple to be strictly a bottom or a top in the bedroom. It's an exception, not a rule. (And some couples never have penetrative sex at all). And Blaine's response to the banner "It's not true. Not really." lines up with that - it's not true, not always, it implies. He and Kurt probably take turns. In fact I'm positive they do. Claiming one is "obviously" a bottom is heteronormative thinking. Sure, they both probably prefer one position to the other, but there's no way to prove which unless it's flat out said in the dialogue.

Fourth, personality and behavior don't dictate bedroom dynamics or what someone enjoys sexually. Kurt acting sexually confident and playful during "I Do" at the wedding doesn't necessarily mean he definitely topped during the wedding sex. That's indirectly insulting to heterosexual women, because it implies they can't be confident and playful in the bedroom without being tops themselves. Which isn't true. Someone who is very sweet and shy can be a "tiger" in bed, just as someone confident and controlling might want to let go and bottom once in a while. So no one can say Kurt is definitely a bottom because he is feminine and likes several girly things, nor can they say he is a top because he's often self-confident and very particular/controlling about things like clothes, food, decorations. No one can say Blaine is obviously a bottom because of how he fawns over Kurt, just as someone can't say he's obviously a top because of his masculine personality traits or his love of boxing or his leadership qualities.

In fandom, it's fine to say you love Kurt as ________ and Blaine as _______ and that's how you enjoy them in fanart, fanfic, etc. whatever. I have my own preferences too and what I think is hotter and my own ideas as to which position is preferred and so on. But please don't say one is obviously this or obviously that when the actual truth is most likely, based on real gay couples, they do both and take turns and shouldn't be trapped by heteronormative binary boxes. :(

*takes a deep breath* Okay, stepping off my soap box now. unsure *runs off to hide*

Oh, you are totally right. But to be honest, I hated the episode so much that I just immaturely enjoyed what I consider to be my headcanon (as them being versatile but Kurt having a preference for being on top). We could actually also start a conversation that being the buttom is considered female = weak. It is totally sad and a testament for last nights episode that this fact is one of the very few scenes I considered to be worth mentioning.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/15/2013, 5:25 pm

ColferGirl wrote:
Lottie2303 wrote:

:

Everything you said is 100 percent true. And I also took that comment he said ("That's not even true! Not really!") to mean "Not always..." and that they do, indeed, switch just as most gay couples (hell, even straight couples) do. One position all the time would get boring....switching spices things up. I just like the idea of Kurt taking charge once in a while and I found "I Do" Kurt to be so different and interesting. But mostly, I just love the idea of pissing off the Klainers/Blaine stans who insist that Blaine must be a top each and every time they do something sexual. Rolling Eyes I find it very insulting to Kurt mostly (not that there is anything wrong with being in the "female" role). But it's gotten to the point where there are trolls on FFN who post disgusting hate comments on every single bottom-Blaine fic that they find, as if they have nothing better to do than to look up R rated top!Kurt/bottom!Blaine stories to piss all over because it messes with their stupid fantasy. I liked how this past episodes hints at the fact that, if anything, they switch...which throws their rigid fantasy into their faces. Twisted Evil

I really hated Finn in this episode. What an ape. He needs to just stay away from Rachel (but Rachel is so weak when it comes to boys, that she might just run to him now). I liked him after "The Break-Up" and before "I Do", when he was helping out as a teacher's assistant...it gave him something to do other than to mope over/stalk Rachel/feel sorry for himself. But now? Gross. Rachel, get a restraining order ASAP.

Last edited by MoviesAreLife on 3/15/2013, 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 3/15/2013, 5:33 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:-I think someone mentioned that Kurt, Rachel and Santana could learn from each other by being friends. I actually agree with this. Santana does have more street smarts, that's for sure...and in NYC, that's a very good thing to have and a lack of this can get you into trouble. While both Kurt and Rachel are maturing, I do think that it would be useful to have someone like Santana on their side (honestly, I worry more about Rachel than Kurt). I also think that Santana can learn to be a little less cynical and...unpleasant....by being friends with these two. Perfect situation. Smile

(My medication seems to kick in. I can construct sentences again... Yeah!)

Love this comment. Very true and appropiate. I am so excited for next week as it seems to be a great Kurt/Santana/Rachel episode. I really need something positive look forward too.

I just read a comment that Finn punching Brody way the hottest thing ever. Sometimes I start to worry about our society... Yes, I can be a rather judging person dryy .
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/15/2013, 5:40 pm

Thank you! I actually think that Hummelberry and Santana balance each other out perfectly! Smile I also like how Kurt seems to have a mixture of both of these traits: he's got the wide-eyed innocence thing going on sometimes, and he does feel like the male version of an ingenue (what is that called?)....but he also has this wit about him. This sarcastic and dry sense of humor. And yes, he can be bitchy sometimes. But that's a good thing. One cannot afford to be a sweetheart all the time in the world we are living in. It's good to have a balance....be nice, but be harder when you have to be in order to survive. Sugar and spice.

Finn is an idiot. If I'm ever going to like him again, they need to kill off Finchel for good. I hate Finchel even more than I hate Klaine and Brittana combined.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 3/15/2013, 5:47 pm

Yeah, with me jumping ship with Klaine, I have no OTP couple left anymore I could root for. Britannia seemed just lazy, fan pleasing writing and Finchel is so offensive. I can only hope they give Adam a slight chance... Seriously, the two of them don't make any sense whatsoever and they should stay separated for a long time. I actually like Finn this season but since RIB decided to remind people again, that the two of them are endgame, they threw all character development under the bus.

What I actually love about Kurt is that he has a character. He has strengths and weaknesses. But despite all his sass and confidence, he is still a smalltown boy who sometimes has heart of too much gold. Santana totally can teach him to be a bit more 'bitchy'. She, however, needs a nicer counterpart. To be honest, they could leave Rachel out of the equation, but she doesn't bother me either. I am just glad when Brody is gone and hopefully Finn won't return anytime soon to NYC.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/15/2013, 5:58 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:Yeah, with me jumping ship with Klaine, I have no OTP couple left anymore I could root for. Britannia seemed just lazy, fan pleasing writing and Finchel is so offensive. I can only hope they give Adam a slight chance... Seriously, the two of them don't make any sense whatsoever and they should stay separated for a long time. I actually like Finn this season but since RIB decided to remind people again, that the two of them are endgame, they threw all character development under the bus.

What I actually love about Kurt is that he has a character. He has strengths and weaknesses. But despite all his sass and confidence, he is still a smalltown boy who sometimes has heart of too much gold. Santana totally can teach him to be a bit more 'bitchy'. She, however, needs a nicer counterpart. To be honest, they could leave Rachel out of the equation, but she doesn't bother me either. I am just glad when Brody is gone and hopefully Finn won't return anytime soon to NYC.

Finchel is obnoxious, Brittana is laughable, and Klaine is just awful. They all suck (wow, I'm so cynical.) But I do like Kadam so far....please, RIB, give them a chance!!

Everything you said about Kurt is perfect. And I do like what you said about Kurt and Santana influencing each other for the better. I definatley think that Rachel needs someone to teach her to look out for herself more as well. I love her, but she can be a little....weak, needy, stupid, spineless, clingly, and naive when it comes to things, especially men. She's so sheltered. Maybe Santana can teach her to be a real adult. I'd say Rachel is the most clueless/helpless/in need of saving, whereas Santana is the most hard, mean and cynical. I'd say that Kurt is the healthiest balance between the two of them. Smile He's smart and he knows enough to navigate his way around the world, thanks to his rough upbringing...but at heart, he is a nice kid, a good kid, and is sometimes too nice/forgiving for his own good. But I do like that he has that bitchiness reserve as back up for when he needs it. And, like you said, Santana does need to soften up at least a little in order to be bearable. I think that's why she had a paid girlfriend. Her looks are not the problem, it's her bad attitude. Falling in love with a cactus is just too prickly...you know?

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/15/2013, 9:01 pm

Seriously, I don't want none of those couple to get back together. I want Finchel, Klaine and Brittana to take separate ways. But this's not how it works Glee, all of us we know that at some point they will be an endgame. Well I could give a chance to Brittana, but personally I see them as best friends than something else, in addition I think Santana needs someone more smarter. As regards as Klaine, I think everything has been said. And Finchel, first both of them need to grow up and when both are mature adults, even then I'd think if they could be a couple or not.

@MoviesAreLife, thanks for the explanation how homosexual couples switches in RL, actually I'm agree with everything you posted. But in this situation is funnier to think that Blaine is on bottom. lol
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/15/2013, 9:22 pm

All of the canon couple characters just need to move on with their lives.

Actually, Erin explained it better than I did! But yes, it's funnier to think of Blaine as a bottom (just to piss off his fans). Wink

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/15/2013, 9:46 pm

If the reason why Will and Finn were feuding wouldn’t have been so stupid I would have enjoyed their feud a lot, as it was great acting from Cory and Matt (much better than any of the other feud couples imo), and I really liked their song and performance. Really: an accidental kiss as the big offence, when they had a much more natural conflict right there with Finn temporarily taking over the glee club and not willing to give that up after Will returned?
Will took taking down Finn way too far imo, as he is supposed to be the real adult here. Oh, and what a contrast of amount of anger (and screentime) Will was allowed to express over a chaste kiss in comparison with Kurt being silenced for many episodes after Blaine did something much, much worse to him.

Anyone surprised Rachel’s not pregnant? *crickets* Me neither. (And thank God she isn't.)
On the other hand, color me surprised about Brody: I never thought he would really be a male hooker. I thought they would let him commit a ‘lighter’ crime, something still bad but what looked a lot worse before properly investigated by suspicious Santana.
It really annoys me that Rachel got no say at all in this mess. Like Emma was completely out of the picture while Will ‘defended her honor’ over a kiss, Rachel of course had to be saved by Santana and Finn, ugh. Besides Santana being totally out of line and Finn being creepy with his “future wife” comment I think them not involving Rachel in the decision and confrontation with Brody was the worst of this storyline. These showrunner have quite a Twilight twisted view on relationships.

I'm glad there finally was some screentime for Unique identifying herself as a girl. It deserved more than being addressed in a silly episode concept as ‘Feud’, but when it comes to Glee it’s probably for the best that this was handled in a light manner instead of one of those awful PSA storylines. Unique's and Ryder’s song was the best of the episode, imo.
I didn’t mind Ryder being confused about Unique and expressing that in all the wrong ways, as he is a teenager after all, and he made up for his mistakes in the end. Plus Blake is proving to be a decent actor.
Talking about that: Melissa is not a decent actress at all imo, and that’s putting it mildly. She’s always smiling in the wrong moments, and her facial expressions seldom reflect the words she is saying. Jacob is not much better either. Between them and the boring love triangle drivel it’s no wonder that Jarley is the blandest tv-couple ever.

Jane Lynch however is a goddess. She can make anything and anyone look at least not completely awful, even a Nicky Minaj wig and Darren Criss.
Sue wanting Blaine as Cheerio was already pissing me off for several reasons, mostly because of the blatant Blaine ass-kissing and the fact that once upon a time we already had a gay male cheerio who did everything so much better, including filling out that Cheerio outfit. Now add making Blaine co-captain (and co-captain Becky kissing him!) plus the possibility of BLAM!SLAINE! being capable of out-smarting Sue to that growing list of reasons why I'm not charmed by cheerio Blaine.

Poor Tina, insulting and dismissing her in every other episode is far from being funny anymore, just like calling Kurt all varieties of lady got really irritating after a while last season. Speaking of which: why does this show keep ignoring Kurt so much this season? You don’t waste a talent like Chris Colfer, Glee.

The goofing and running around ‘choreography’ of the new ND group numbers do look forced and fake, and incredibly sloppy. It's even more distracting when, like this time and last episode, their 'spontaneous' group song doesn't even remotely fit properly in the episode.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/15/2013, 10:13 pm

Glorfindel wrote:... Oh, and what a contrast of amount of anger (and screentime) Will was allowed to express over a chaste kiss in comparison with Kurt being silenced for many episodes after Blaine did something much, much worse to him.

... first let me breath if not I'll be like Finn who like to kick furnitures... How is possible we haven't seen Kurt's POV and the season is almost ending, while Will even had a song to express his feelings toward a chaste kiss?. By one side and probably is a stupid reason, I'm glad Cory and Matt had the chance to sing more, but the plot was nonsense.

It really annoys me that Rachel got no say at all in this mess. Like Emma was completely out of the picture while Will ‘defended her honor’ over a kiss, Rachel of course had to be saved by Santana and Finn, ugh

Is not the fist time the person involved is not the one who solve his problem. It didn't happen the same back then when Kurt had his problem with Sebastian? Wasn't Santana the one who did everything? And is not only that, for instance last season were Tina and Brittany the one who "applied" to College for their bf/gf respectively. So is like a tradition in Glee: you're not allowed to solve your problem , it has to be done by someone else.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum