Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanfiction

+10
arina
Lottie2303
ChrisColferFan1
valkeakuulas
ColdFlame96
Kurt Hummel
brisallie
Ireth
Jellyrolls
MoviesAreLife
14 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Fanfiction - Page 3 Empty Re: Fanfiction

Post  ColdFlame96 5/30/2013, 5:55 pm

valkeakuulas wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:I've gotten 4 pages written of my Karofsky story. I have a feeling that its going to be long. You guys better love me for this. tonguue

I think his SL with Kurt's could have had fantastic consequences in Glee but no, serious subject with two good actors could have been too much.

Your story better fix that! Razz

Well, it's basically Karofskys life story starting from when he first meets Kurt. The backstory is totally made up but I think it works based off of what they have said, which isn't much. Everything all the way through s4 is fair game, but it is not a Kurtofsky fic. Their relationship fascinates me but not romantically.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 5/30/2013, 6:23 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:
valkeakuulas wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:I've gotten 4 pages written of my Karofsky story. I have a feeling that its going to be long. You guys better love me for this. tonguue

I think his SL with Kurt's could have had fantastic consequences in Glee but no, serious subject with two good actors could have been too much.

Your story better fix that! Razz

Well, it's basically Karofskys life story starting from when he first meets Kurt. The backstory is totally made up but I think it works based off of what they have said, which isn't much. Everything all the way through s4 is fair game, but it is not a Kurtofsky fic. Their relationship fascinates me but not romantically.

I don't see them being romantically involved either but there has to be backround for their characters. In my headcanon Kurt, Finn, Rachel, Mercedes and Karofsky have known each other since way back in elementary schools. I don't know much about American school system, but I would assume most McKinley kids have stuck around state funded schools in the same area since they started school.

Why and how long Karofsky has noticed Kurt etc? How he sees Kurt and the fellow Glee clubbers? Looking forward for yours, remember to post when it's ready to be read.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 6/1/2013, 4:32 pm

Whoop! I got the first section of my Karofsky story done! 7 fucking pages and I'm not even halfway done yet. This shit is going to be looooonnnggg. bounce

ETA: after editing it, it is now 9 pages. I'm predicting 30 pages for this sucker, which is about 15,000 words, which would then be the longest thing I've ever written. tonguue
hola
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 6/9/2013, 11:08 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:Well, it's basically Karofskys life story starting from when he first meets Kurt. The backstory is totally made up but I think it works based off of what they have said, which isn't much. Everything all the way through s4 is fair game, but it is not a Kurtofsky fic. Their relationship fascinates me but not romantically.

I was about to ask if this was a Kurtofsky story before I saw this! tonguue

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 6/9/2013, 11:47 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:Well, it's basically Karofskys life story starting from when he first meets Kurt. The backstory is totally made up but I think it works based off of what they have said, which isn't much. Everything all the way through s4 is fair game, but it is not a Kurtofsky fic. Their relationship fascinates me but not romantically.

I was about to ask if this was a Kurtofsky story before I saw this! tonguue

Oh no no no! Never! Kurtofsky makes me squirm. I'm fine with Kurt being his gay mentor or whatever but that's it. Although, I must say I've really loved the backstory I built for Dave. He's actually a pretty fun character to write when he's not a woobie. wub
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 6/9/2013, 11:55 pm

Oh, me too! I'm glad that Karofsky has changed his ways and I forgive him, but there is something about the romantic pairing of a bullied character with their bully that just makes me cringe.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 6/10/2013, 2:26 am

ColdFlame96 wrote:Whoop! I got the first section of my Karofsky story done! 7 fucking pages and I'm not even halfway done yet. This shit is going to be looooonnnggg. bounce

ETA: after editing it, it is now 9 pages. I'm predicting 30 pages for this sucker, which is about 15,000 words, which would then be the longest thing I've ever written. tonguue
hola

How many chapters do you think it will be? Also, will it be posted at FanFic.net?
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 6/10/2013, 8:12 am

FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:Whoop! I got the first section of my Karofsky story done! 7 fucking pages and I'm not even halfway done yet. This shit is going to be looooonnnggg. bounce

hola

How many chapters do you think it will be? Also, will it be posted at FanFic.net?

It's not going to be chapters. It's going to be a reaaaalllyyy long one-shot. I'm trying a new format so it's going to be written like one of those reflective, life-story movies. And yes, it will be on fanfiction.net.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 6/10/2013, 8:29 am

Once you mentioned it is platonic Kurt/Dave, I got intrigued. That is the one pair, I really cannot get behind romantically.

I have once written 2000 words with an alternative S2 Kurt, Sam and Quinn. I basically changed everything up and swapped sexualities around like nothing. It is still maybe quarter done and I never continued. I doubt a lot of people would have liked my interpretations Smile
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 6/10/2013, 8:30 am

Lottie2303 wrote:Once you mentioned it is platonic Kurt/Dave, I got intrigued. That is the one pair, I really cannot get behind romantically.

I have once written 2000 words with an alternative S2 Kurt, Sam and Quinn. I basically changed everything up and swapped sexualities around like nothing. It is still maybe quarter done and I never continued. I doubt a lot of people would have liked my interpretations Smile

Let me guess: You made Sam gay. And, I must ask, are you a Faberry fan?
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 6/10/2013, 8:43 am

Sam would have been the gay guy in the closet who eventually never would have managed to accept his sexuality.

Quinn would have been gay and experimenting with Santana but also the guilt of her religion. Santana would have realized she is actually hetreo, while Quinn would have gotten her fairytale ending, only with a woman.

Rachel is non-existing. I hate her character.

Kurt… let me say he would have found a creative way to bribe his bullies. I don’ what excites me so much about a promiscuous, young Kurt, but I just love the idea.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 6/21/2013, 6:39 pm

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9413328/1/2020-Tony-Awards

Based off a request from FanofChrisC&MaxA1
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 6/22/2013, 3:24 am

I liked it. Feel free to write many more Kurtbastian drabbles. I will inhale them mrgreen
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 6/22/2013, 3:28 am

Lottie2303 wrote:I liked it. Feel free to write many more Kurtbastian drabbles. I will inhale them mrgreen

That was my first time ever writing for them. I actually have something else a little more dramatic in mind for them, though. phr34r
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 6/22/2013, 4:10 am

I take everything. As long as it doesn't end in death (and even those can be great) or break-up, hit me with it. I am obssessed with those two. I want them to happen so bad canon-wise!
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 6/22/2013, 5:44 am

Lottie2303 wrote:I take everything. As long as it doesn't end in death (and even those can be great) or break-up, hit me with it. I am obssessed with those two. I want them to happen so bad canon-wise!

Hahahaha.... Surprise, surprose. Guess what I did. I almost cried. I am at work. This one-shot is just heartbreakingly good: http://leapingleezard.tumblr.com/post/53130104746/9-death
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 6/22/2013, 8:56 am

Lottie2303 wrote:
Lottie2303 wrote:I take everything. As long as it doesn't end in death (and even those can be great) or break-up, hit me with it. I am obssessed with those two. I want them to happen so bad canon-wise!

Hahahaha.... Surprise, surprose. Guess what I did. I almost cried. I am at work. This one-shot is just heartbreakingly good: http://leapingleezard.tumblr.com/post/53130104746/9-death

Thanks for sufficiently depressing me, asshole. Got any more you wanna throw at me?
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 6/22/2013, 9:52 am

ColdFlame96 wrote:
Thanks for sufficiently depressing me, asshole. Got any more you wanna throw at me?

Sorry, but not sorry. tonguue Sad ones... not so much.

I predict you've already read all one-shots from Discrodandrythm?! She is basically writing my personal headcannon amazingly. I want to see her fics turn out to be on screen :(
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 6/22/2013, 12:24 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:

Sorry, but not sorry. tonguue Sad ones... not so much.

I predict you've already read all one-shots from Discrodandrythm?! She is basically writing my personal headcannon amazingly. I want to see her fics turn out to be on screen :(

Is she the one who writes 'Dont You Remember'?
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 6/22/2013, 1:36 pm

Yup. She got my headcannon Kurt down to a 'T'. I just love that pic and all her oneshots.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 6/24/2013, 4:51 am

Kurtbastian is my favorite pairing in Glee fanfiction but I mostly don't like that much reading established Kurtbastian, I always want to know how they got from the point of hating each other to being couple and I feel like I already read all the good ones fics. It's really irritating. I wish there were more.:( And even more sad is that most of my favorites are not finished.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 6/24/2013, 6:11 am

Agreed, I just love Kurtbastian fics, even though I prefer established relationship. But I so agree it would be great to have more, lengthy fics with those two. Especially because the truly great ones seem to be abandoned. But at least there are still people constantly writing one-shots, so it is not like we have nothing to read neutre.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 6/24/2013, 7:00 am

Yeah but the one-shots are mostly about established Kurtbastian and like I said I feel kinda weird reading it without knowing how the hell they got like that from the the stage they were on the show. And it's always fun reading stories about people not liking each other at first and then getting closer and closer and not wanting to admit the attraction etc and that it missing there.

But yeah definitely would like to have more lenghty fics about them. But still considering they were never were canon the amount of Kurbastian fics is success :-)
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 6/24/2013, 11:51 pm

Guys I have 15 pages written of my one-sho! I'm so excited! 
hola
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 6/25/2013, 1:27 am

arina wrote:Kurtbastian is my favorite pairing in Glee fanfiction but I mostly don't like that much reading established Kurtbastian, I always want to know how they got from the point of hating each other to being couple and I feel like I already read all the good ones fics. It's really irritating. I wish there were more.:( And even more sad is that most of my favorites are not finished.
Have you read Make My Heart Start Beating ?  It's one of my favorite Kurtbastian stories and it's complete.  It's told in 1st person from Kurts' perspective.
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next