Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Chris Colfer Fan Forum, Ranwing!

4 posters

Go down

Welcome to the Chris Colfer Fan Forum, Ranwing! Empty Welcome to the Chris Colfer Fan Forum, Ranwing!

Post  Jellyrolls 7/18/2012, 1:24 pm

Welcome to the Chris Colfer Fan Forum, Ranwing!

I hope you'll find this is your favorite place to talk about Chris!
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Chris Colfer Fan Forum, Ranwing! Empty Re: Welcome to the Chris Colfer Fan Forum, Ranwing!

Post  Vir Cotto 7/18/2012, 4:15 pm

Hello Ranwing! Didn't you use to post on TWoP?
Vir Cotto
Vir Cotto
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Chris Colfer Fan Forum, Ranwing! Empty Re: Welcome to the Chris Colfer Fan Forum, Ranwing!

Post  fantastica 7/18/2012, 4:34 pm

yes as she instroduced herself in the "intro yourself" thread. neutre
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 7/18/2012, 4:57 pm

Yes, I did. Still do under another handle since I got banned. Now I'm HanaChan over there. whis

This place looks good. I was checking out the Glee Forum and thought that the mods were crazier than some of the fans. Some of them looks like they were going out of their way to post on the Kurt-related threads just to harrass everyone.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/18/2012, 5:03 pm

yeah, we have some members complaining about that in the Snark and Bark thread (the thread reserved for emotionally charged comments that may turn other members off). many of us came from GF actually. When the going got tough we opened our own shop, and here we are. Smile

We have another member w/ the exact same Avatar as yours and for a minute I almost confused you w/ him/her.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 7/18/2012, 5:27 pm

I just picked that one out of the gallery - when I get home I'll be able to use my own. Thankfully Chris has been giving up a whole lot of hotness to chose from!
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down