Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SBL at OutFest

+3
sjonnepon
Emile
fantastica
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

SBL at OutFest - Page 2 Empty Re: SBL at OutFest

Post  Glorfindel 7/25/2012, 5:51 pm

Delight wrote:
brisallie wrote:
Love "motherstruckers" Razz and also the "Hi, Christina" he was really surprised when he saw her. And it seems Chris has the tendency to put his hands over his stomache when he's nervous.

He did this during the SBL premiere at the Tribeca Film Festival too. He looks so human when he does that nervous gesture of his.
One day we might find out that he's actually a mortal human like the rest of us, but untill then I think he's an Elf. fanny2

And yes, the gesture is lovely, he did it a lot when he sang 'I Wanna Hold Your Hand' during the live tour as well. wub

(at 1.00):
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 7/26/2012, 9:03 am

fantastica wrote:
Why is NOT-Brian-The-Cat dressed up like a mental patient in a straight jacket?? Razz

Now that you've mentioned it, it does look like a strait-jacket Razz . Brian does have some interesting outfit choices... This is less funky compared to the one he worn for the TFF.

Glorfindel wrote:One day we might find out that he's actually a mortal human like the rest of us, but untill then I think he's an Elf. fanny2

If an elf has the gift of glamour that enables him to charm and enchant everyone he comes to contact with, then yes, this speculation may not be as far off from the truth as we may think. Smile

Glorfindel wrote:
And yes, the gesture is lovely, he did it a lot when he sang 'I Wanna Hold Your Hand' during the live tour as well. wub

I always thought that's a gesture that would stabilize the diaphragm (or something) and help with the singing. I'm mistaken, aren't I? Embarassed
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 7/26/2012, 10:06 am

Delight wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:One day we might find out that he's actually a mortal human like the rest of us, but untill then I think he's an Elf. fanny2
If an elf has the gift of glamour that enables him to charm and enchant everyone he comes to contact with, then yes, this speculation may not be as far off from the truth as we may think. Smile
An Elf always glows with an inner light, is wiser than his appearance of age, and his voice is pure like soft music. So yeah, I'd say that applies to Chris. hapitgh

And then there's this:
SBL at OutFest - Page 2 Tumblr_lorg035TGx1qi2vwlo1_500
fanny2

Delight wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:
I always thought that's a gesture that would stabilize the diaphragm (or something) and help with the singing. I'm mistaken, aren't I? Embarassed
No, you're absolutely right, that gesture is used by singers to control the abdomen and steady the breathing. I guess that's exactly the reason why people in general use that gesture when they're nervous, even when they are not singing or aware of proper breathing skills: to steady their 'nerves' by steadying their diaphragm.
It's an unconscious action of our body (and mind), that somehow knows the right thing to do when in need (like shivering and chattering your teeth when very cold: to keep the blood flowing and warm in your skin and head).

Whoops, and here I go being an obnoxious know-it-all teacher again. unsure Ah well, I miss my students during the summer holidays (but not much). tonguue
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 7/26/2012, 12:51 pm

Delight wrote:
fantastica wrote:
Why is NOT-Brian-The-Cat dressed up like a mental patient in a straight jacket?? Razz

Now that you've mentioned it, it does look like a strait-jacket Razz . Brian does have some interesting outfit choices... This is less funky compared to the one he worn for the TFF.

I've noticed that he has the tendency to wear these big shapeless things which make him look even bigger. I mean he's not THAT big guy but the clothes make him look huge. Smile (And a little bit crazy bag ladyish.)
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 7/27/2012, 3:47 pm

SBL at OutFest - Page 2 Tumblr_m7tyhsA1YI1qdsjzio2_500SBL at OutFest - Page 2 Tumblr_m7tyhsA1YI1qdsjzio3_500SBL at OutFest - Page 2 Tumblr_m7tyhsA1YI1qdsjzio6_500
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: