Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elton John Aids Foundation Oscar Viewing Party

+3
arina
fantastica
brisallie
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Elton John Aids Foundation Oscar Viewing Party - Page 2 Empty Re: Elton John Aids Foundation Oscar Viewing Party

Post  tanita_mors 2/27/2012, 11:32 am

Elton John Aids Foundation Oscar Viewing Party - Page 2 7_HQ
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Elton John Aids Foundation Oscar Viewing Party - Page 2 Empty Re: Elton John Aids Foundation Oscar Viewing Party

Post  brisallie 2/27/2012, 12:27 pm

tanita_mors wrote:Elton John Aids Foundation Oscar Viewing Party - Page 2 10_HQ

Yeah, this one looks fake, is perfect for the society pages Razz

THANKS for this pictures Tanita :D
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2/27/2012, 2:45 pm

For those who don't know, the guy between Chris and Dave Grohl is Babydaddy from Scissor Sisters, one of Chris's favorite bands.

Elton John Aids Foundation Oscar Viewing Party - Page 2 Tumblr_m01dxt562F1qhdh10o2_500

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2/27/2012, 2:49 pm

Can I just say I adore all these pix and am hoping we get something from the play on March 3rd. Pls God someone there take pix!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 2/27/2012, 4:53 pm

arina wrote:Pre-Oscars Party, Beverly Hills Hotel - 25 February 2012

Elton John Aids Foundation Oscar Viewing Party - Page 2 Tumblr_m01ohps67m1r1vufeo1_500
I will always love pics of Chris with other great actor/actress wub wub wub

arina wrote:Note: I was used to on the Gleeforum that when I posted another post it was included into my earlier post, I guess it is not here like that so I apologize that I wrote three separate posts...
nevermind Wink
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Elton John Aids Foundation Oscar Viewing Party - Page 2 Empty Elton John Aids Foundation Oscar Viewing Party

Post  fantastica 2/27/2012, 5:42 pm

arina wrote:
Note: I was used to on the Gleeforum that when I posted another post it was included into my earlier post, I guess it is not here like that so I apologize that I wrote three separate posts...
don't worry. I do that all the time. sometimes I prefer to write seperate posts because I want to talk about different things, so GF's combine-all behavior is actually annoying.

note the more posts you make, the more likely Jellyrolls will bake you a real Jellyroll as a reward for being a good fan! Wink So you hear me Karen, I fully expect a piping hot freshly baked jellyroll on my table when I reach 5 stars.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2/28/2012, 1:18 am

Elton John Aids Foundation Oscar Viewing Party - Page 2 Tumblr_m01dxt562F1qhdh10o1_500
Elton John Aids Foundation Oscar Viewing Party - Page 2 Tumblr_m01dxt562F1qhdh10o2_500

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2/28/2012, 7:41 pm

Backtracking to the Oscars

Executive Producer/Screenwriter - Head First Productions
Elton John Aids Foundation Oscar Viewing Party - Page 2 5

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 3/8/2012, 3:14 am

so what would this mean?? Elton John???

Elton John Aids Foundation Oscar Viewing Party - Page 2 Tumblr_m0jl93XOnH1qhdh10o1_500

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/8/2012, 3:25 am

is there another elton? CC and AF are both recently at Elton's Oscar party.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 3/8/2012, 3:27 am

what does Jim Head have to do with any of it???

Jim Head
@jimheadjr
Executive Producer/Screenwriter - Head First Productions

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/8/2012, 3:30 am

I think he was at the oscar party as well. like sitting at the same table?? who cares! someone who knows both CC and AF as well a dude name "Elton".
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 3/8/2012, 3:32 am

Ashley tweeted him back and included a pix of Elton John at a piano. Perhaps Head films his concerts, or whatever.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2