Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Chris Colfer Fan Forum, msjoanlucette!

5 posters

Go down

Welcome to the Chris Colfer Fan Forum, msjoanlucette! Empty Welcome to the Chris Colfer Fan Forum, msjoanlucette!

Post  Jellyrolls 5/14/2012, 6:55 am

Welcome to the Chris Colfer Fan Forum, msjoanlucette!

I hope you'll enjoy chatting about Chris with us!
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Chris Colfer Fan Forum, msjoanlucette! Empty Re: Welcome to the Chris Colfer Fan Forum, msjoanlucette!

Post  Delight 5/14/2012, 7:55 am

Welcome to the CCFF! flower

Your love of Chris had lead you here, and I hope we'll hear more about it when and if you decide to join us in our discussions in the future.

Last edited by Delight on 5/15/2012, 2:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Chris Colfer Fan Forum, msjoanlucette! Empty Re: Welcome to the Chris Colfer Fan Forum, msjoanlucette!

Post  msjoanlucette 5/14/2012, 6:54 pm

thanks a lot. It means so much. everyone on here is so nice. :]

I have a tendency to read what people say and then go on to read something else. so I'll try not to do that. >.< I'll try to be active. My grammar isn't the best, but I'll try to keep it in check. It's really sad because english is my first language. but yeah. grammar and I do not get along.

Again, thanks so much. :]
msjoanlucette
msjoanlucette
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  paulopf 5/14/2012, 7:06 pm

^Hi and welcome!
paulopf
paulopf
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 5/15/2012, 2:09 am

Don't let your fear of bad grammar stop you from posting fanny2 . I have my fair share of grammatical, typo and spelling mistakes myself (see how I just edited my post above?).

Feel free to jump in anytime when you feel more comfortable. No pressure. neutre
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/15/2012, 2:14 am

mmm, don't let Ms. Georgette see this. Razz Actually I would really love if she can help me correct my gramatical mistakes. English is not my first language so I'd love to improve it if possible.

Any of you who would like to correct my gramatical errors (not spelling - I don't intend to spell perfectly), you have my permission to do it! Just make sure you are not condescending in the process. I have thin skin. Razz
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  msjoanlucette 5/16/2012, 10:19 pm

thanks!!! you guys are really cool! :] It was sort of weird just writing something in randomly while everyone else is talking about something. It's sort of like interrupting a conversation.

That's cool about the grammar thing! :O I guess so as long as I don't write so bad that no one can understand me. But then of course, everyone can just ignore what I say.

I don't know who Ms. Georgette is. o.o .... I might have seen a username with it, but can't place it at this moment because I have bad memory sometimes.

I would help you. x) and of course not in a mean way!! but I don't really think I have great grammar skills. >.< what is your first language btw?
msjoanlucette
msjoanlucette
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down