Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Chris Colfer Fan Forum, Red Texta!

4 posters

Go down

Welcome to the Chris Colfer Fan Forum, Red Texta! Empty Welcome to the Chris Colfer Fan Forum, Red Texta!

Post  Jellyrolls 3/16/2012, 6:57 am

Welcome to the Chris Colfer Fan Forum, Red Texta!

We're glad that you came to chat about Chris and hope you enjoy posting here!
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Chris Colfer Fan Forum, Red Texta! Empty Re: Welcome to the Chris Colfer Fan Forum, Red Texta!

Post  red texta 3/16/2012, 7:10 am

Thank you. I've been lurking for a few days, not sure if I wanted to leave the relative safety of the KHAT but the whole Gleeforum is virtually unusable these days and there's always the feeling of having to look over your shoulder to avoid offending the Plaine Patrol (and I'm not even a Darren or Blaine hater). I also post at TWoP if anyone else goes there (I know I recognise some names) and am diamona on LJ and iMDB.
red texta
red texta
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Chris Colfer Fan Forum, Red Texta! Empty Re: Welcome to the Chris Colfer Fan Forum, Red Texta!

Post  Shinra17 3/16/2012, 7:20 am

red texta wrote:Thank you. I've been lurking for a few days, not sure if I wanted to leave the relative safety of the KHAT but the whole Gleeforum is virtually unusable these days and there's always the feeling of having to look over your shoulder to avoid offending the Plaine Patrol (and I'm not even a Darren or Blaine hater). I also post at TWoP if anyone else goes there (I know I recognise some names) and am diamona on LJ and iMDB.
Lol! Welcome!

(btw, I'm seiferyo on LJ)
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/16/2012, 7:49 am

red texta wrote:Thank you. I've been lurking for a few days, not sure if I wanted to leave the relative safety of the KHAT but the whole Gleeforum is virtually unusable these days and there's always the feeling of having to look over your shoulder to avoid offending the Plaine Patrol (and I'm not even a Darren or Blaine hater). I also post at TWoP if anyone else goes there (I know I recognise some names) and am diamona on LJ and iMDB.

It's relatively safe here. I think our dislike of Blaine/Darren around here mostly comes from all of the interference with the Blaine fans on the Glee Forum.

But it's fun here, and we have some great discussions going on, so I hope you'll jump in and join us!
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/16/2012, 6:09 pm

noooooo, it's not safe here at all! there's evil lurking in the dark corner... eviiiiiil! Twisted Evil
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 3/17/2012, 12:35 pm

But the fun about this place is that you don't have to run away from the evil, you can fight back Twisted Evil Smile
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down