Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris on Hollywood Game Night!

+19
TimF
Ranwing
Buenos
Delight
Porcelain
fantastica
tanita_mors
Ireth
ColdFlame96
Georgette888
brisallie
Glorfindel
valkeakuulas
Lottie2303
ColferInspired
sheny
Divalicious
ChrisColferFan1
Jellyrolls
23 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Chris on Hollywood Game Night! - Page 5 Empty Re: Chris on Hollywood Game Night!

Post  Ireth 2/6/2014, 12:15 pm

Delight wrote:Just watching those gifs of Chris enjoying himself on a game show brings me more joy than any Glee episode in the past 2 years. True fact.

I'm still waiting for the episode to download. Thanks for the DL links, Glorfindel!  iagree 

True, this was so much fun to watch! And Chris was incredible and so cute! Everyone seemed to love Chris, Jane obviously, but then he was chosen to go first at charades and was picked for the bonus round  Smile .

MoviesAreLife wrote:You know what I thought was really adorable?! His little Seabiscuit move. Talk about the dorkiest dance move ever to bring at parties! ;)That was so cute and hilarious. Razz Laughing 

So many giffable moments in this whole show. Loved his William Shatner impression  Smile .
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Chris on Hollywood Game Night! - Page 5 Empty Re: Chris on Hollywood Game Night!

Post  MoviesAreLife 2/6/2014, 12:16 pm

^ LOL at his William Shatner and Tracy Morgan impressions!

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/6/2014, 12:42 pm

^....When fandoms collide!!!  Smile
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/6/2014, 12:50 pm

NBC just cancelled the "Michael J. Fox show" and "Sean saves the World" is already cancelled ; so they announced Hollywood Nights is going to air Thursdays at 9. (Ironically HWN is from Sean's production company).

I'm imagining since they just concluded their run that Hollywood Nights is going to produce more new episodes so let's keep our fingers crossed Chris returns again. Razz 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 2/6/2014, 1:45 pm

Glorfindel wrote:^I can't believe that Seabiscuit move hasn't been made into a gif yet.  Smile

No kidding! It was so freaking adorable and goofy. blushh 

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 2/7/2014, 3:10 am

MoviesAreLife wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:^I can't believe that Seabiscuit move hasn't been made into a gif yet.  Smile

I really need that gif! Also, hi Heather! Haven't talked to you in ages, it's good to see you  Smile .
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 2/7/2014, 12:35 pm

Ireth wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:

I really need that gif! Also, hi Heather! Haven't talked to you in ages, it's good to see you  Smile .

Hello! Good to see you too!

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 2/8/2014, 10:35 pm

I finally had a chance to watch this, and it was great. More time on screen than I think the past two years on Glee, I think. He is so enthusiastic and smart. All the clues he gave were excellent. I love that he was befuddled by a New York accent, and then led the rest of the team down his mistaken avenue. Except for Rosie, whom is either from New York or New Jersey, I think.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5