Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Course of the Force

+11
brisallie
valkeakuulas
Ireth
Delight
ColferInspired
Ranwing
ChrisColferFan1
fantastica
Lottie2303
MoviesAreLife
sheny
15 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Course of the Force - Page 4 Empty Re: Course of the Force

Post  MoviesAreLife 7/11/2013, 2:53 pm

ladydianab wrote:C'mon admit it, we would all like to be in the bedroom with Chris to participate or be a fly on the wall to watch. Yeah, I went there. I was thinking the other day how it would be like to see him up close and private (personal) with no make-up, hair gel or whatever they do to him. To see those freckles first thing in the morning and the tossled hair. Curls your toes, huh? We get to see only what he wants us to see. Besides Will I wonder how many others have been to his bedroom. You thought it too!!Twisted Evil 

Um....maybe.... whis 

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/11/2013, 2:56 pm

i don't want to be a fly on teh wall. it's too life-threatening. i would rather be Brian the cat. that way i can watch/pur/pounce/knead/cuddle with chris anytime i want.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 7/11/2013, 4:02 pm

Course of the Force - Page 4 Tumblr_mi1mc5jkQd1rqfhi2o1_500
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 7/11/2013, 4:05 pm

ladydianab wrote:C'mon admit it, we would all like to be in the bedroom with Chris to participate or be a fly on the wall to watch. Yeah, I went there. I was thinking the other day how it would be like to see him up close and private (personal) with no make-up, hair gel or whatever they do to him. To see those freckles first thing in the morning and the tossled hair. Curls your toes, huh? We get to see only what he wants us to see. Besides Will I wonder how many others have been to his bedroom. You thought it too!!Twisted Evil 

Guilty as charged!
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 7/11/2013, 7:20 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:Guilty as charged!

Will Chris have to handcuff us now? mrgreen 

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/11/2013, 7:31 pm

and send us to the dungeon? isn't the other way around some days ago when we talked about keeping him in our basements? mrgreen 
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 7/11/2013, 7:49 pm

I've to be honest, if I'd be Chris I'd be totally creeped out (and he has every right!), but I cannot help myself. And as I said, he knows all those gay signs and the meaning of his leather cuff (he knows it! I am so sure and I also believe it says as we assume), so he isn't hiding it either. But still... I want to be a better fan.... but still have a very dirty side I'd never admit in RL (expect for my friend who recently admitted to read gay soccer FF's. That even shocked me Razz ).
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/11/2013, 8:23 pm

being a fan means being kind of obsessed about someone in one way or the other, so you cannot measure sanity by "normal" means. if we have absolutely no interest in chris in some creepy crawly way deep in our subconscious mind we would not bother to come here, spend many of the hours writing about a boy.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 7/11/2013, 9:24 pm

fantastica wrote:being a fan means being kind of obsessed about someone in one way or the other, so you cannot measure sanity by "normal" means. if we have absolutely no interest in chris in some creepy crawly way deep in our subconscious mind we would not bother to come here, spend many of the hours writing about a boy.

I love Chris for his talent, personality and Cinderella story, I swear!

.....Most of the time. sifflou 

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/11/2013, 9:26 pm

we've learned to suppress certain part of our primal feelings because of our upbringings and society's values, but ever ask why God made us have those primal feelings in teh first place? I trust God. I am not ashamed that I was born naked.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ladydianab 7/12/2013, 1:20 am

I am personally very grateful we have this forum as an outlet. I would really feel creepy discussing these feelings with any of my family or friends, my son is grossed out by mom's fangirling.

Oh, oh funny story: I tend to save pictures of Chris on my iPhone for wallpaper of course. One day I was showing random pictures I have taken and when I showed Chris I said " that's my boy!" They said " that's your son? He's adorable" I paused but had to say no. I had one picture of my kiddo and about a dozen of Chris!! My son who is 15 is closer to Chris' age than I am. Did I have a point to all this?

Oh, BTW, my avatar is my cat Julious (julsey). I think he is Brian's twin. I have another cat, Zena. We are a forum full of cat lovers! Coincidence I think not.
ladydianab
ladydianab
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 7/12/2013, 1:37 am

ladydianab wrote:I am personally very grateful we have this forum as an outlet. I would really feel creepy discussing these feelings with any of my family or friends, my son is grossed out by mom's fangirling.

Oh, oh funny story: I tend to save pictures of Chris on my iPhone for wallpaper of course. One day I was showing random pictures I have taken and when I showed Chris I said " that's my boy!"  They said " that's your son? He's adorable"  I paused but had to say no. I had one picture of my kiddo and about a dozen of Chris!! My son who is 15 is closer to Chris' age than I am. Did I have a point to all this?

Oh, BTW, my avatar is my cat Julious (julsey). I think he is Brian's twin. I have another cat, Zena.  We are a forum full of cat lovers! Coincidence I think not.

That is one gorgeous cat.

My cat Kurt was just desexed this Wednesday, and he bled a lot, so he has this funnel attached to his collar so he can't clean the area as the blood clot it there to stop the bleeding.

Poor thing can't clean himself, and as he is a messy eater, makes even more mess when he eats, getting the funnel covered in cat food. :( 

He should be getting it removed tomorrow, if they think it is alright to.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 7/12/2013, 7:44 am

MoviesAreLife wrote:I mean, this is the boy who has said he wanted to sing S&M on Glee since season two, so excuse me if my imagination runs a little wild now and then. Wink

That's something he should never have said! Since then I can't avoid to imagining him with a whip and doing umm well some perv movements.

fantastica wrote:i don't want to be a fly on teh wall. it's too life-threatening. i would rather be Brian the cat. that way i can watch/pur/pounce/knead/cuddle with chris anytime i want.

Totally agree. :D

@Colferinspired, sorry to heard about your cat deceased :(
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 7/12/2013, 11:10 am

brisallie wrote:That's something he should never have said! Since then I can't avoid to imagining him with a whip and doing umm well some perv movements.

I cannot stop imagining him in eyeliner and leather!

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 7/12/2013, 10:57 pm

bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 7/12/2013, 11:39 pm

brisallie wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:I mean, this is the boy who has said he wanted to sing S&M on Glee since season two, so excuse me if my imagination runs a little wild now and then. Wink

That's something he should never have said! Since then I can't avoid to imagining him with a whip and doing umm well some perv movements.

fantastica wrote:i don't want to be a fly on teh wall. it's too life-threatening. i would rather be Brian the cat. that way i can watch/pur/pounce/knead/cuddle with chris anytime i want.

Totally agree. :D

@Colferinspired, sorry to heard about your cat deceased :(

Did I write that. ohmy 

No, he was desexed. Had his testicles removed. Razz 

We took him to the vet today, but his ball sack it still swollen, so he still has to wear the funnel around his head for a whole week. fanny2 

He still wants the females and meows constantly, which is annoying as he must stay inside.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 7/13/2013, 12:29 am

ColferInspired wrote:

Did I write that. ohmy 

We took him to the vet today, but his ball sack it still swollen, so he still has to wear the funnel around his head for a whole week. fanny2 

He still wants the females and meows constantly, which is annoying as he must stay inside.

Don't worry, it was my bad. I'm the one who wasn't totally awake this morning and I misread the word, and forgot to check up the translation.

And you know I'm an ignorant whet it comes to male cats, so I've no idea how much it affected them to be dexesed. I'm neither an expert in female cats 😊, but in the case of female dogs, I've always been prevented that one of the consequences is they will have some diseases. So, is the same?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 7/13/2013, 12:49 am

brisallie wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:

Did I write that. ohmy 

Don't worry, it was my bad. I'm the one who wasn't totally awake this morning and I misread the word, and forgot to check up the translation.

And you know I'm an ignorant whet it comes to male cats, so I've no idea how much it affected them to be dexesed. I'm neither an expert in female cats 😊, but in the case of female dogs, I've always been prevented that one of the consequences is they will have some diseases. So, is the same?

Yes, it is the same, but males cats that are not desexed usually get into fights more with other male cats, which Kurt was doing and not staying in as much and not being that affectionate like he used to, wanting to be picked up, sleeping on my lap, being all loving and cuddly.

ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 7/13/2013, 6:27 pm

tanita_mors wrote:honestly, i don't think chris is as young and innocent as he appears to be (or aims to appear to be) fanny2. some things just can't be discussed in public without it sounding in poor taste. i'm sure he is no stranger to sex and little inside secrets and jokes of the gay community.

I just remembered something! On Jimmy Fallon 2 years ago, Chris was discussing his plans for his 21st birthday party. Jimmy asked him if he was going to go all out and go crazy, and Chris said there would be no point because he wouldn't remember the next day anyway. He said he'd be "sore the next day". Someone in the audience laughed a little too loudly and there was a split second awkward pause, and Jimmy asked: "You're going to be sore....from drinking??" Chris said he'd be sore and upset. Jimmy joked that maybe his glasses were a little too heavy, and Chris smirked awkwardly and agreed with him.

Now, no one can tell me that Chris said that accidentally. There is no way. Laughing 

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum