Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1

+30
E-ko
paulopf
CCfan93
Coolbeans3131
sjonnepon
gleekout93
Glorfindel
Divalicious
Emile
Kurt Hummel
red texta
M&M
Catt24
Struck by Lightning
dap1217
Delight
ColferInspired
Ireth
arina
ColferGirl
emilynna
ry_kurtsie
sahhar
brisallie
tanita_mors
CloveGlee
mellama
Shinra17
fantastica
Jellyrolls
34 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 26 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1

Post  ColferInspired 3/30/2012, 10:43 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:I think Chris said that he wrote a small part for himself in it.

Actually he said supporting role. And he said that he was jokingly vain because he likes writing for himself. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 26 3429310274

That is why I think he might play a killer. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 26 4247136565

But I guess we just have to wait and see, how big it is or small.

I sure Chris wants to break away from the stereotype tag playing teenagers, this role will probably help him to do that.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 26 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1

Post  fantastica 3/30/2012, 11:12 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:Look at my latest tweet to Chris:

that's a great tweet. :(
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/30/2012, 11:13 pm

brisallie wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:I think Chris said that he wrote a small part for himself in it.

He wan't to give opportunities to others? new talents?

Btw this new project is starting to be filmed this year? Because if it that he's working quite faster in his films. A movie every year.
if you are a film maker, you want the best to be in your film. period. neutre
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/30/2012, 11:16 pm

CCfan93 wrote:chris writing and possibly starring in a horror/psychological thriller? that sold like 2 tickets for me and the possible dvd.
only 2 tickets? I hope the boy sells a million tickets when the movie launches. Smile

oh, to answer your earlier question about what we want to to see Chris play in his future roles, i would say anything he wants. Fantasy stories like LOTR elf or some quirky character from Tim Burton movie, and of course everything else... as long as he looks age appropriate.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 3/31/2012, 12:09 am

All I could think of when I saw that spoiler-ish tweet about his next movie being a scary one is this:

Q: “Have you or are you still worried that being gay will affect what roles you will be ‘allowed’ or ‘given’ as an actor?” – Danny P. (Swansea, Illinois)
A: When you’re a gay actor it’s the first fear they tell you you’re supposed to have, but I don’t have it because I know my own capabilities as an actor. I always laugh when I read things that say “he’s good on Glee but he’ll never be the lead in a romantic comedy.” Is that supposed to be the goal? I’d rather play someone mentally unstable who’s being possessed in 18th century Prague any day. It’d be much more enjoyable! I think the first mistake is waiting around for roles to be given to you. Actors of any orientation should get out there and create opportunities for themselves. I’ve never been good at sitting still.

Source

Whatever the role Chris ends up with, I'm pretty sure he'll have fun with it, which is ultimately what I wish for him in all his future movie/TV roles.

And to think that Chris had already finished writing his second movie last year. He's very tight-lipped when it comes to his own projects, our boy.
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/31/2012, 12:19 am

^ the fact that he always "leaks" info means he's been acting all along, and we were all fooled...
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 26 Empty chris tweets...again!

Post  fantastica 3/31/2012, 12:47 am

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 26 Tumblr_m1qbpwgSfi1qe476yo1_500

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 26 Tumblr_m1qbrcWvym1qe476yo1_500

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 26 Tumblr_m1qbzhr3Tu1qe476yo1_500

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 26 Tumblr_m1qcj3YvOK1qe476yo1_500

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 26 Tumblr_m1qc4dqca31qe476yo1_500

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 26 Tumblr_m1qbomKba31qe476yo1_500
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/31/2012, 1:33 am

just want to say a big Thank you to @delight and jellybean for making the tweet thread a real DELIGHT to read. the groupings are really interesting and there are a lot of tweets I have never seen before. Great job!

now yet more Chris new tweets to keep me from sleeping: :angry:

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 26 Tumblr_m1qd13ytA31qe476yo1_500

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 26 Tumblr_m1qd0duWqH1qe476yo1_500

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 26 Tumblr_m1qehzHb9s1qe476yo1_500
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 3/31/2012, 3:57 am

Chris has been tweeting really alot lately.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 26 Tumblr_m1ptckDM1i1rpprwko1_500Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 26 Tumblr_m1q3thTSE81r88pgwo1_500
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 3/31/2012, 7:37 am

arina wrote:Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 26 Tumblr_m1q3thTSE81r88pgwo1_500
He's rehearsing the face for the mentally unstable role. Razz
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 3/31/2012, 7:53 am

Emile wrote:
He's rehearsing the face for the mentally unstable role. Razz

No, that's actually Chris trying to imitate Mr Derpy Face phr34r

Oh man, we're having too much fun making digs at Darren. I'll stop now (in this thread, at least) Razz

Last edited by Delight on 3/31/2012, 10:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/1/2012, 5:33 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 26 Tumblr_m1tffzvABM1r05cbbo1_250

who are the ones and how the hell did they make this thing trend?! is there an organizer of this thing? we can join them? can we ask them to join us?
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 4/2/2012, 7:49 am

fantastica wrote:Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 26 Tumblr_m1tffzvABM1r05cbbo1_250

who are the ones and how the hell did they make this thing trend?! is there an organizer of this thing? we can join them? can we ask them to join us?

I was wondering about the same thing too. We have tried and failed to make 'MoreSongs4Kurt' a trending topic, despite advertising our intentions in every CC and KH-friendly community and forum we could think of.

My conspiracy theory is that there is this huge group of Colferites in China who knew how to bypass the government internet restrictions and sporadically send out a whooping million or two tweets at one go to get a 'We love Chris Colfer' topic trending.

Or maybe there is a very dedicated Colferite out there who is also a very skilled hacker... phr34r
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/2/2012, 8:00 am

I think tumblr plays a big part of getting those things trending. I don't think we had enough tumblr friends to get moresongs4kurt trending. I
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 4/2/2012, 4:05 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 1 - Page 26 Tumblr_m1v8e6a9qN1qg5mtao1_400

again?...
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 4/2/2012, 4:07 pm

I need to find out who these blessed souls are who trend such sweet things about Chris.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  CCfan93 4/2/2012, 8:33 pm

people who have twitter a reporter is about to interview chris and amber for the prom episode go and submit your questions. ill post the ladies twitter account here in a minute.just letting you know.
edit*here it is. https://twitter.com/#!/KalanaFalana *
CCfan93
CCfan93
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 4/2/2012, 8:53 pm

CCfan93 wrote:people who have twitter a reporter is about to interview chris and amber for the prom episode go and submit your questions. ill post the ladies twitter account here in a minute.just letting you know.
edit*here it is. https://twitter.com/#!/KalanaFalana *

Thanks for the heads up! I sent her a tweet. neutre
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 4/3/2012, 12:00 pm

Glee's Chris Colfer Talks Work "Nightmares" and That "Obnoxious" Matt Bomer
Chris Colfer's movie debut, Struck By Lightning, doesn't premiere until later this month at the Tribeca Film Festival, but the Glee star is already well on his way to making his second flick.

I was the first to tell you about Colfer's follow-up script and now I have even more details about the project for you…

"I had to do loads and loads of research because it's a period piece," Colfer told me at the Kids' Choice Awards. "It's very, well, let's just say I couldn't write it at night because it gave me nightmares."

But, he said, "I wouldn't call it horror. But it's also not cupcakes and unicorns."

What definitely didn't give him nightmares was working with White Collar hunk Matt Bomer on Glee. "That guy's perfect," Colfer said, adding with a laugh, "It's just obnoxious how perfect he is."

He also praised Bomer for coming out of the closet as a gay man in February when he thanked his longtime partner, publicist Simon Halls, during an awards acceptance speech. "I'm very proud of him," Colfer said. "I think that's going to be very much the norm very soon."

Fingers crossed!
-----
E!Online
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/3/2012, 1:21 pm

you know I was sooooo excited when I saw the word "period piece" because I predicted back in last year that his second work would be a period piece knowing that he loves European history so much. W/ the upcoming success of SBL he will likely get better funding for it, as period pieces usually cost more to make (costumes, furnishings, etc.). I hope it will turn out to be a hit as well. So happy for his new project!

now imagine Chris in period costumes, and a different hair style!!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/3/2012, 1:54 pm

ha, those wetpaint polls - i voted again. can't believe they are still on.

if hte "period" is not American, he would have to adopt those British accent. it's easier and less costly to do an American period piece.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Struck by Lightning 4/3/2012, 2:08 pm

ha, those wetpaint polls - i voted again. can't believe they are still on.

if hte "period" is not American, he would have to adopt those British accent. it's easier and less costly to do an American period piece.
Yeah, on the one hand I want to keep voting to get the message accross, but why don't they just close them and write a piece about the results already? They did with 'best rapper' poll after OMW.

And true, even one in a country where they speak/spoke foreign language IRL (but not in the movie) might be easier accent-wise than British, but even in an American one, depending on the period, they might speak pretty differently in that period so IDK. I really want more information TBH, perhaps especially on who else he's cast.
Struck by Lightning
Struck by Lightning
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 4/3/2012, 2:16 pm

I'm so damn curious about this movie!!!!!. I never expected it to be a period piece!!. I hope he shares more details soon.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 4/3/2012, 4:48 pm

fantastica wrote:you know I was sooooo excited when I saw the word "period piece" because I predicted back in last year that his second work would be a period piece knowing that he loves European history so much. W/ the upcoming success of SBL he will likely get better funding for it, as period pieces usually cost more to make (costumes, furnishings, etc.). I hope it will turn out to be a hit as well. So happy for his new project!

now imagine Chris in period costumes, and a different hair style!!
Yeah, it was bound to happen, not necessarily for his 2nd movie but I can't imagine him not going there if he is driven by his passions.
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 4/3/2012, 5:04 pm

Hey all, there's a Tornado Warning where I live in Dallas, Texas. So I might not be able to come much on the forums for some time. Keeping an eye out on the Weather channel and all.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next