Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello there :)

+6
valkeakuulas
ColferGirl
Glorfindel
Jellyrolls
MoviesAreLife
colfhummel
10 posters

Go down

Hello there :) Empty Hello there :)

Post  colfhummel 4/8/2013, 12:01 pm

So, after weeks of just reading in this forum I've finally managed to make an account today and to (hopefully) become a part of this little group here Smile.

I've been a fan of Chris for nearly 2 1/2 years now and I still can't quite grasp the huge impact he's had on my life so far. I can say without exaggeration that he saved my life in many ways.

Okay, um I should probably introduce *myself* now, okay where do I start...so, my name is Julia, I'm 25 and from Germany. I love movies, books, drawing, writing and making (mostly Chris-related) stuff in Photoshop like edits or gifs for my little blog. (And while I try my best to be a respectful fan I have to admit that I have a really strong fondness for his behind.)

I think part of why I'm really glad I found this board is that I feel like this is a place where I can finally talk and share my love of Chris without having to deal with all the immature and childish wank and ship wars that's been happening all the time. (Oh and I don't feel so old anymore, since the majority of the people on tumblr is about 10 years younger than I am *coughs*)

So yeah, I hope I'll have a great time here baibai

colfhummel
colfhummel
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

http://colfhummel.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Hello there :) Empty Re: Hello there :)

Post  MoviesAreLife 4/8/2013, 12:10 pm

Hi, Julia! Welcome to CCFF! You sound really artistic and creative...awesome!

And yes, the teen fangirls in the fandom tend to make those of us in our 20's feel old, but on the flipside, we are also more mature than they are! Wink

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/8/2013, 12:27 pm

Welcome, Julia! I hope you enjoy chatting with us!

I love your signature! You did a fantastic job on it!
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/8/2013, 12:49 pm

Willkommen, Julia!

I hope you have a good time here (although you make me feel old, lol). fanny2

And there's nothing wrong with having a fondness of Chris' behind. ooppss
Here, especially for you:

Hello there :) Tumblr_m8h0bgI2581qztwte

Hello there :) Tumblr_mble26vat51r10y8u

Hello there :) Tumblr_mdhxnjhNX51qgfb58o8_r1_250

Hello there :) Tumblr_inline_mkxgwouo9H1qz4rgp

This has been a Chris Colfer butt spam, brought to you as a public service. tonguue
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 4/8/2013, 12:57 pm

Hello there :) Tumblr_lppv8abElv1qikxoqo1_500

Welcome to the CCFF, Julia! Smile I hope you'll love it here. We definitely have a good spread of ages in this forum, though the majority of us are over 20. (I'm one of the youngest, at 21).

If you don't mind me asking - are you also colfhummel on tumblr? If so I read your fanfics and they're great. fanny2 and then you and I are fellow bottom!Kurt fans blushh
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  colfhummel 4/8/2013, 1:05 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:Hi, Julia! Welcome to CCFF! You sound really artistic and creative...awesome!

And yes, the teen fangirls in the fandom tend to make those of us in our 20's feel old, but on the flipside, we are also more mature than they are! Wink

Hey, thanks! Smile And haha, yes we are Wink (and plus we can't get grounded for getting bad grades or spending too much time online - idk but that always gives me some kind of satisfaction lol )

Jellyrolls wrote:Welcome, Julia! I hope you enjoy chatting with us!

Hi, thank you. I'm sure I will :D and thanks <3 but I have to admit that I just recycled these pictures from an old graphic of mine and put them together for a signature.

Glorfindel wrote:Willkommen, Julia!

This has been a Chris Colfer butt spam, brought to you as a public service. tonguue

Hey, a fellow LotR-fan *and* butt admirer, nice to meet you ;D (and I'm making *you* feel old? That's a new one, it's usually the other way round for me) and thank you so much for that little spam, it was highly appreciated :D wub

ColferGirl wrote:Hello there :) Tumblr_lppv8abElv1qikxoqo1_500

Welcome to the CCFF, Julia! Smile I hope you'll love it here. We definitely have a good spread of ages in this forum, though the majority of us are over 20. (I'm one of the youngest, at 21).

If you don't mind me asking - are you also colfhummel on tumblr? If so I read your fanfics and they're great. fanny2 and then you and I are fellow bottom!Kurt fans blushh

Hey, thank you Smile and yes that's my blog and omg thanks, I'm glad you liked them <3 [and yay, another bottom!Kurtsie , I always feel so alone with that preference...]
colfhummel
colfhummel
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 4/8/2013, 1:17 pm

colfhummel wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:Hi, Julia! Welcome to CCFF! You sound really artistic and creative...awesome!

Hey, thanks! Smile And haha, yes we are Wink (and plus we can't get grounded for getting bad grades or spending too much time online - idk but that always gives me some kind of satisfaction lol )

Jellyrolls wrote:Welcome, Julia! I hope you enjoy chatting with us!

Hi, thank you. I'm sure I will :D and thanks <3 but I have to admit that I just recycled these pictures from an old graphic of mine and put them together for a signature.

Glorfindel wrote:Willkommen, Julia!

Hey, a fellow LotR-fan *and* butt admirer, nice to meet you ;D (and I'm making *you* feel old? That's a new one, it's usually the other way round for me) and thank you so much for that little spam, it was highly appreciated :D wub

ColferGirl wrote:Hello there :) Tumblr_lppv8abElv1qikxoqo1_500

Hey, thank you Smile and yes that's my blog and omg thanks, I'm glad you liked them <3 [and yay, another bottom!Kurtsie , I always feel so alone with that preference...]

Ahhh, the freedom. Wink

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 4/8/2013, 1:42 pm

colfhummel wrote:

You're welcome! I actually follow you on tumblr then, I love your blog! I'm tumblr-shy so I don't really post anything of my own, I just reblog gif sets and so on.

As to the bolded....don't worry, there's lots of us out there still. fanny2 I can think of quite a few bottom!Kurtsies. We just don't have as many fic writers or artists I guess, at least not as many as before, which is a shame (but there's still a good amount I think). Or we have lovely artists like Keep-Frozen who have that preference but aren't confident in drawing smut so... ooppss Or artists like ZephyrianBoom, who had that preference but then switched to drawing another ship later, so we 'lost' her. Ah, the trials of a bottom!Kurtsie.... Razz

ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/8/2013, 2:33 pm

colfhummel wrote:Hey, a fellow LotR-fan *and* butt admirer, nice to meet you ;D (and I'm making *you* feel old? That's a new one, it's usually the other way round for me) and thank you so much for that little spam, it was highly appreciated :D wub
Ha, I'm so glad when someone knows who Glorfindel is. It means they read the books instead of just watching the movies. fanny2

I will fully admit that Chris has a well-rounded talent with that butt of his, but I don't restrict myself to just admiring Chris' behind: I admire everything about him. tonguue
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  colfhummel 4/8/2013, 3:33 pm

ColferGirl wrote:
colfhummel wrote:

You're welcome! I actually follow you on tumblr then, I love your blog! I'm tumblr-shy so I don't really post anything of my own, I just reblog gif sets and so on.

As to the bolded....don't worry, there's lots of us out there still. fanny2 I can think of quite a few bottom!Kurtsies. We just don't have as many fic writers or artists I guess, at least not as many as before, which is a shame (but there's still a good amount I think). Or we have lovely artists like Keep-Frozen who have that preference but aren't confident in drawing smut so... ooppss Or artists like ZephyrianBoom, who had that preference but then switched to drawing another ship later, so we 'lost' her. Ah, the trials of a bottom!Kurtsie.... Razz

Ohh, thank you, I'm happy you like it <3

And yes, I know what you mean, thankfully artists like Kendra have been drawing more bottom!Kurt lately (i don't know if you've seen that one...Klaine gif she drew, whoa!) but yeah, overall we're a minority :c

Glorfindel wrote:
colfhummel wrote:Hey, a fellow LotR-fan *and* butt admirer, nice to meet you ;D (and I'm making *you* feel old? That's a new one, it's usually the other way round for me) and thank you so much for that little spam, it was highly appreciated :D wub
Ha, I'm so glad when someone knows who Glorfindel is. It means they read the books instead of just watching the movies. fanny2

I will fully admit that Chris has a well-rounded talent with that butt of his, but I don't restrict myself to just admiring Chris' behind: I admire everything about him. tonguue

Oh yes, I read them when I was a teenager Smile. And oh god, I still remember how upset people were back then when PJ replaced Glorfindel with Arwen in the movies.

And I agree, everything about Chris is perfect and admirable wub
colfhummel
colfhummel
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 4/8/2013, 3:42 pm

Hello colfhummel! It's lovely seeing you here. I have terribly forgetful mind and forget to be polite and welcome people. I love hearing everyone ramble on in here. More the merrier! So welcome on my behalf as well.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/9/2013, 2:58 am

Welcome Julia!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  colfhummel 4/9/2013, 5:24 pm

valkeakuulas wrote:Hello colfhummel! It's lovely seeing you here. I have terribly forgetful mind and forget to be polite and welcome people. I love hearing everyone ramble on in here. More the merrier! So welcome on my behalf as well.

Thank you! :3

fantastica wrote:Welcome Julia!

Hi, thank you :D
colfhummel
colfhummel
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Huggingunicorns 4/9/2013, 7:56 pm

Hi Julia Wink

Huggingunicorns
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/9/2013, 7:58 pm

And welcome to Hugging Unicorns, too! I think Hugging Adam might be more enjoyable for you though.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ariel189 4/10/2013, 7:38 pm

Welcome Julia, I thought I recognised your username from tumblr!

And I completely understand the fondness for Chris and his behind. wub

colfhummel wrote:

ColferGirl wrote:

For what it's worth, count me as another kurtsie with that preference.
ariel189
ariel189
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

http://kadayum.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 4/11/2013, 8:06 am

Welcome, Julia! flower

I enjoy reading your posts, so I'm glad that you've decided to join our little community neutre

All this talk of the scarcity of bottom!Kurtsies has surprised me. Is it true that the majority of Kurt fanfics out there now feature top!Kurt? I've pretty much stopped reading Glee fanfics for nearly a year now, so I'm not up to date about such things anymore. How things have changed...
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 4/11/2013, 10:09 am

ariel189 wrote:

Woo-hoo! Another bottom!Kurtsie. flower See, I knew there was plenty of us out there.

Delight wrote:Welcome, Julia! flower

I enjoy reading your posts, so I'm glad that you've decided to join our little community neutre

All this talk of the scarcity of bottom!Kurtsies has surprised me. Is it true that the majority of Kurt fanfics out there now feature top!Kurt? I've pretty much stopped reading Glee fanfics for nearly a year now, so I'm not up to date about such things anymore. How things have changed...

It's true to an extent. I think ever since Blaine's character kept shifting since season 3, people liked him as a bottom in Klaine more and more. So there's a lot of bottom!Blaine fanfics and fanart around - and sub!Blaine prompts on the Kink Meme are very frequent. And since the majority of fic that features Kurt revolve around Klaine, that's why it's harder to find fics where he bottoms nowadays.

However, that's not to say I necessarily think bottom!Kurt fics are scarce. (I think the art is scarce, though, but there's still new ones being made, just not very regularly). In fact, if I want a new fic with that preference, I usually have no trouble finding them. I know of a lot of Klaine writers like slightest-wind or heyblaine who write both positions for both guys, so you can follow your preference in their body of work. Rainjoy, one of the most popular Klaine writers there is and one of the best, writes exclusively bottom!Kurt so she's always a go-to source (but her fic are never just smut, so). And, interestingly, in Kurt's other ships - Kurbastian, Kadam, Hevans, Kinn - the majority of those fics still have him bottoming as the most popular choice. There's exceptions, but I've mainly found and read bottom!Kurts for all of those ships.

......and it has now come to my attention that I know way, way too much about this. Maybe time to read less fanfiction.... ooppss
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/11/2013, 11:48 am

Hello there :) SantanaWTF-2

And then @jellyrolls thinks I share too much information ?!?!? blinkk

fanny2
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 4/11/2013, 2:57 pm

ColferGirl wrote:
ariel189 wrote:

Woo-hoo! Another bottom!Kurtsie. flower See, I knew there was plenty of us out there.

Delight wrote:Welcome, Julia! flower

It's true to an extent. I think ever since Blaine's character kept shifting since season 3, people liked him as a bottom in Klaine more and more. So there's a lot of bottom!Blaine fanfics and fanart around - and sub!Blaine prompts on the Kink Meme are very frequent. And since the majority of fic that features Kurt revolve around Klaine, that's why it's harder to find fics where he bottoms nowadays.

However, that's not to say I necessarily think bottom!Kurt fics are scarce. (I think the art is scarce, though, but there's still new ones being made, just not very regularly). In fact, if I want a new fic with that preference, I usually have no trouble finding them. I know of a lot of Klaine writers like slightest-wind or heyblaine who write both positions for both guys, so you can follow your preference in their body of work. Rainjoy, one of the most popular Klaine writers there is and one of the best, writes exclusively bottom!Kurt so she's always a go-to source (but her fic are never just smut, so). And, interestingly, in Kurt's other ships - Kurbastian, Kadam, Hevans, Kinn - the majority of those fics still have him bottoming as the most popular choice. There's exceptions, but I've mainly found and read bottom!Kurts for all of those ships.

......and it has now come to my attention that I know way, way too much about this. Maybe time to read less fanfiction.... ooppss

Don't do that! FF is awesome! :D

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 4/13/2013, 6:41 am

ColferGirl wrote:

Thanks for answering my questions about the nature of Kurt fanfics out there (at the risk of revealing your reading preferences and habits blushh )

After a little self-searching, I find that my favourite character in a fanfic pairing is always the, say, 'bottom' partner. I suppose it stems from a wish to see my favourite character desired and pursued, instead of being the one chasing after the other party at the risk of rejection and heartbreak. So, in a way, consider me a fellow bottom!Kurt fan as well (in fanfiction) Smile
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 4/13/2013, 1:34 pm

Delight wrote:
ColferGirl wrote:

Thanks for answering my questions about the nature of Kurt fanfics out there (at the risk of revealing your reading preferences and habits blushh )

After a little self-searching, I find that my favourite character in a fanfic pairing is always the, say, 'bottom' partner. I suppose it stems from a wish to see my favourite character desired and pursued, instead of being the one chasing after the other party at the risk of rejection and heartbreak. So, in a way, consider me a fellow bottom!Kurt fan as well (in fanfiction) Smile

You're welcome. neutre At least I can honestly say that I read a lot more than just the smutty fics? In fact I prefer my fic to be like "real books" - well-written, intricate plots and complex characterizations, and a meaningful story (which is why I worship every single word Rainjoy has ever written in her Kurt fics, bless her wub, and I enjoy Miggy's work too ), so I guess I shouldn't feel too embarrassed..... Razz

But anyway, welcome to the bottom!Kurtsie club. At least in fanfic. flower
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 4/18/2013, 8:41 pm

I resisted jumping into this conversation for the longest time! Razz

I don't really have a preference. Top!Kurt, bottom!Kurt...it's all good to me. I like the idea of someone versatile enough to switch it up and to switch positions. That, to me, feels realistic. BUT, I will say this...I never really saw a much more "dominant" Kurt as very appealing (sometimes, the FF writers go overboard) or even a possibility until the "I Do" episode...and, well, WOW! mrgreen He was so cool, so calm and collected and playful. Very minx-like. I don't know if most would consider Kurt's personality in "I Do" to be more dominant...but I found it sexy as hell. I guess because most people would consider Kurt the in the more passive and "feminine" role (not that there is anything wrong with that), is the reason why I found Kurt's take-charge behavior to be unexpected, surprising and sexy. wub

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum