Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Land of Stories 2 : The Enchantress Returns Main Thread

+23
Ranwing
glimmerle
AnneNeville
bayth
MissSoniaPP
Georgette888
ColdFlame96
Delight
arina
Ireth
brisallie
Divalicious
valkeakuulas
ChrisColferFan1
sahhar
sheny
Lottie2303
ColferInspired
tanita_mors
Glorfindel
MoviesAreLife
fantastica
Jellyrolls
27 posters

Page 11 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Go down

The Land of Stories 2 : The Enchantress Returns Main Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Land of Stories 2 : The Enchantress Returns Main Thread

Post  MoviesAreLife 7/30/2013, 5:19 pm

LOL! I'll go sob into my birthday cake now....

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

The Land of Stories 2 : The Enchantress Returns Main Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Land of Stories 2 : The Enchantress Returns Main Thread

Post  Glorfindel 7/30/2013, 5:22 pm

^Nothing better than large amounts of sugar and chocolate to ease the pain, right? fanny2

Enjoy your birthday. bisou
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 7/30/2013, 5:25 pm

Thank you!

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 7/30/2013, 5:36 pm

Happy birthday Heather, enjoy!!
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 7/30/2013, 5:42 pm

Thank you! :D

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 7/30/2013, 7:18 pm

Midnight signing in NYC? Interesting. I don't know if I could brave the time OR the crowds, which are bound to be scary.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 7/30/2013, 7:30 pm

Happy birthday Heather. Smile 

And yah, for another tour. bounce 
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 7/30/2013, 7:38 pm

Hope  you  are having/had a great birthday. bounce Smile  Glad Chris's new book will  be out soon.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 7/30/2013, 8:57 pm

AnneNeville wrote:Midnight signing in NYC? Interesting. I don't know if I could brave the time OR the crowds, which are bound to be scary.

I really, really want to go but it's going to be rough. I live an hour outside of Manhattan so I wouldn't be getting home until probably 5am (and forget about going to work the next day). Will have to see how I feel once I have time to think about it. hapitgh 
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/30/2013, 9:03 pm

me too. even if i can be up around midnight. I have to walk 15 minutes to a train station and then take the #7 train to Manhattan and depending on where that bookstore is either have to walk more or transfer to another train, then walk again. then reverse the process after it's all over.

i guess teenagers are different. my kids are always up midnight and then they will come over for "brunch" at 2pm. since i used to be the same I really can't complain much about them.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 7/31/2013, 12:27 am

Thanks, you guys!

I'll bet Chris is excited. He's come full circle. Some of his happiest moments as a kid were going to the midnight release of the Harry Potter books and now here he is, thrilling fans with his very own midnight signing.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 7/31/2013, 12:27 am

I can't believe he's coming to the Seattle area.  That's about 3 hours drive from where I live and it's during the week I have off.  I'm contemplating going to see him.  I would go to the one that's outside of Seattle.  I don't want to have to deal with the crowds in Seattle and the traffic.  It can be a bitch.  But to see that beautiful man in person is a big temptation.  The only drawback is I have to get the tickets on August 6th when they go up for release.  I'm going to have to be a bad girl at work Smile
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 7/31/2013, 4:22 am

bayth wrote:I can't believe he's coming to the Seattle area.  That's about 3 hours drive from where I live and it's during the week I have off.  I'm contemplating going to see him.  I would go to the one that's outside of Seattle.  I don't want to have to deal with the crowds in Seattle and the traffic.  It can be a bitch.  But to see that beautiful man in person is a big temptation.  The only drawback is I have to get the tickets on August 6th when they go up for release.  I'm going to have to be a bad girl at work Smile

Some people might consider being member of a fanom a sickness, right? On the other hand I think at this case all of us here might vouch to your employer for your need to see this man live or othervise you'll get sick.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 7/31/2013, 10:08 am

Sick with Colfer-itis! Wink

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 7/31/2013, 11:21 am

I'VE GOT MY BOOK! I'VE GOT MY BOOK!!!! bounce bounce bounce 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 7/31/2013, 11:38 am

Lottie2303 wrote:I'VE GOT MY BOOK! I'VE GOT MY BOOK!!!! bounce bounce bounce 

So jealous!!

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 7/31/2013, 1:02 pm

Damn you Lottie! There is no point calling you anything since you are reading the Enchatress and will soon enter here and tease us with KNOWLEDGE!

Was it from amazon.de? I can't even find it there anymore.

Last summer I got the US edition in here on the same day as it was released in US, now there might not be such luck. *grumbles*
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 7/31/2013, 1:13 pm

So people, given that the book will be available to everyone in a matter of days, do you think we should open another thread like we did for part 1, a "read and review" thread. so this one will be used for promotion and future TLOS2 events, and the read thread for those who have read the book and want to talk about it. also, should there be spoiler bars for the first month or so, or do you think that it should be "enter at your own risk" kind of thread.

feedback is appreciated
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 7/31/2013, 1:29 pm

I love the idea of a separate, spoiler-y thread.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  opals 7/31/2013, 1:48 pm

Anyone in the NY area want to meet up for the midnight reading? Because I am seriously considering taking the next day off from work so I can go!

I'm seriously considering it, if my job will let me take off. Anybody ever been to one of these? How do they work?
opals
opals
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 7/31/2013, 1:56 pm

valkeakuulas wrote:Damn you Lottie! There is no point calling you anything since you are reading the Enchatress and will soon enter here and tease us with KNOWLEDGE!

Last summer I got the US edition in here on the same day as it was released in US, now there might not be such luck. *grumbles*

http://www.amazon.de/Land-Stories-The-Enchantress-Returns/dp/1907411771/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1375289664&sr=8-1&keywords=land+of+stories+2 Here you go neutre 

I am totally for a second thread were I can enter safely to discuss the book without spoiling it.

I really, really like it so far. Off to continue reading hola
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 7/31/2013, 2:16 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:
valkeakuulas wrote:Damn you Lottie! There is no point calling you anything since you are reading the Enchatress and will soon enter here and tease us with KNOWLEDGE!

http://www.amazon.de/Land-Stories-The-Enchantress-Returns/dp/1907411771/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1375289664&sr=8-1&keywords=land+of+stories+2 Here you go neutre 

This is the UK version, right? I'm picky and chasing after the US version. It's just nicer size, cuter and smaller. Did they fix the map thing with this one though?
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 7/31/2013, 2:31 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:I really, really like it so far. Off to continue reading hola

Tease. tonguue Wink dryy 

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 7/31/2013, 9:44 pm

tanita_mors wrote:So people, given that the book will be available to everyone in a matter of days, do you think we should open another thread like we did for part 1, a "read and review" thread. so this one will be used for promotion and future TLOS2 events, and the read thread for those who have read the book and want to talk about it. also, should there be spoiler bars for the first month or so, or do you think that it should be "enter at your own risk" kind of thread.

feedback is appreciated
I'm all for this, so you've got my vote. neutre 

@lottie, I'm so jealous of you!!! The Land of Stories 2 : The Enchantress Returns Main Thread - Page 11 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTVBPu_jS4hjYZkgB6vI0wqfEc0KZ9PUssA2wDBhty8MtiRxcmX
(And to think I almost ordered my copy at amazon.de too but I decided to pre-order it in the US for the map inside it. BTW: the Dutch Bol.com also delivers the book when you order it now in 1-2 days.)
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/1/2013, 12:23 am

ivana, go ahead. i trust your judgment more than I trust my kitty's.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next