Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Land of Stories 2 : The Enchantress Returns Main Thread

+23
Ranwing
glimmerle
AnneNeville
bayth
MissSoniaPP
Georgette888
ColdFlame96
Delight
arina
Ireth
brisallie
Divalicious
valkeakuulas
ChrisColferFan1
sahhar
sheny
Lottie2303
ColferInspired
tanita_mors
Glorfindel
MoviesAreLife
fantastica
Jellyrolls
27 posters

Page 9 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Go down

The Land of Stories 2 : The Enchantress Returns Main Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Land of Stories 2 : The Enchantress Returns Main Thread

Post  MoviesAreLife 7/24/2013, 2:27 am

ColdFlame96 wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:^ you totally only know that from stalking my tumblr, Heather. Wink

And like you said, they're all just Darren stans who use Chris for their cheap fantasies that they can fap to at night.

Actually, I found out about it on TheAwesomenessThatIsChrisColfer Tumblr page first! But I of course went to your page to find out your reactions because I love the way you tear CrissCofer fans a new one! Wink

I normally don't even bother with them, but they were sending me anonymous asks with poor grammar and the English major in me couldn't let that go unsnarked at. Wink

LOL! Oh, dear...I hope you never confuse me with them in the future! One thing is for certain, I'm never going to send you a "cris sux, Darren rox and is supermegafoxywhateverhott" ask.

This little "event" they are making a big deal out of is weeding out the idiots from his true fans, so good. Chris does not owe anyone any sort of explanation. He did nothing wrong and there is nothing wrong with his recent behavior, but these entitled brats are something else.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

The Land of Stories 2 : The Enchantress Returns Main Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Land of Stories 2 : The Enchantress Returns Main Thread

Post  ColdFlame96 7/24/2013, 2:33 am

MoviesAreLife wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:^ you totally only know that from stalking my tumblr, Heather. Wink

And like you said, they're all just Darren stans who use Chris for their cheap fantasies that they can fap to at night.

Actually, I found out about it on TheAwesomenessThatIsChrisColfer Tumblr page first! But I of course went to your page to find out your reactions because I love the way you tear CrissCofer fans a new one! Wink

I normally don't even bother with them, but they were sending me anonymous asks with poor grammar and the English major in me couldn't let that go unsnarked at. Wink

LOL! Oh, dear...I hope you never confuse me with them in the future! One thing is for certain, I'm never going to send you a "cris sux, Darren rox and is supermegafoxywhateverhott" ask.

This little "event" they are making a big deal out of is weeding out the idiots from his true fans, so good. Chris does not owe anyone any sort of explanation. He did nothing wrong and there is nothing wrong with his recent behavior, but these entitled brats are something else.

I honestly wouldn't put it past you to try and troll me purposely and type that stuff. But if you do, I cannot guarantee that I won't kill you.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 7/24/2013, 2:36 am

ColdFlame96 wrote:I honestly wouldn't put it past you to try and troll me purposely and type that stuff. But if you do, I cannot guarantee that I won't kill you.

Thanks for the deliciously evil idea! Twisted Evil Wink 

Gotta catch me first! tonguue 

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 7/24/2013, 5:38 am

This was all so wonderful. wub 

The dedication was just beautiful. wub 

He thanked Will, that is so lovely. wub 
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/24/2013, 10:31 am

love the dedication. especially to brian. Razz 

those DC fans should go fxxk themselves.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 7/24/2013, 10:40 am

Oh the nutjobs, why should he thank any Glee people with this one. He wrote this one in his house surrounded with the people he HAS apparently thanked in the afterword.

Anyway, I did read the spoiler parts last year but I don't know now. 50 pages! It's tempting me, right there in an open tab...I'll hold off, for now.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 7/24/2013, 10:50 am

valkeakuulas wrote:Oh the nutjobs, why should he thank any Glee people with this one. He wrote this one in his house surrounded with the people he HAS apparently thanked in the afterword.

Anyway, I did read the spoiler parts last year but I don't know now. 50 pages! It's tempting me, right there in an open tab...I'll hold off, for now.

I listened to the audio and couldn't stop laughing. Razz 

I think I already love Mother Goose.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 7/24/2013, 11:28 am

I won't be reading the spoiler parts. It'll be too much torture for me to handle. Smile I'll just wait for the whole book so I can read the whole thing in one sitting. Wink
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 7/24/2013, 6:42 pm

The CrissColfer nut jobs (who called themselves Chris fans) are now showing their true colors. One of them even admits that she is not even a Chris fan, but a Darren fan...so why does she care about who Chris dates? Oh, right...because his life doesn't orbit around her cupcake Darren.

The morons who are calling Chris a "big, fat hypocrite" are, in fact, the hypocrites. They need to shut up and to stop embarrassing themselves. If Chris had thanked Darren instead of Will in his book they would be throwing a party right now instead of whining.

They bitch that Chris wants privacy, but that he takes his boyfriend everywhere he goes. Um...that's the way is works in the first few months of a relationship! They are at that honeymoon phase where they don't leave each other's sides. They moan that he's not living a reclusive life with Will and hiding, therefore he is attention seeking....but the very fact that Chris is still so cautious (not openly taking about his relationship to reporters) and still wants privacy sets them off and gets them calling Chris a "snotty celebrity". If he was a dating Darren, none of this shit would be happening right now.

I'm glad this is happening because these people need to be called out and exposed for the liars they are. I'm glad they are "no longer Chris fans" (they never were) because Chris deserves far better. He has real fans who love and respect him. So the Crisscolfer idiots can just get lost....retreat into the land of DC and never come back. Let them be fans of the flash in the pan, teen idol and let us be fans of the artist and upcoming mogul. Fine by me.

They are such spoiled, selfish children. Throwing hissy fits and vowing not to buy the book of a guy they claimed to love all because of who he's dating. Their "love" was always conditional: "Sure, Chris...I love and support you as a fan if you make it easy for me to fantasize that you're dating Darren. But please don't bring any of your real life happiness out in the open, because it doesn't matter to me."

UGH! THEY MAKE ME SO FUCKING MAD SOMETIMES!!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 7/24/2013, 6:58 pm

^Now tell us how you really feel. mrgreen
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 7/24/2013, 7:23 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:^Now tell us how you really feel. mrgreen

*head explodes*

Wink 

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/24/2013, 8:45 pm

please don't let these nub jobs ruin your sanity. just ignore them. there are a lot of crazy people in this world. there are too many people in this world.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 7/25/2013, 3:02 pm

I love, love, LOVE the dedication and the acknowledgements. I love that he thanks his primary school teachers. That is such a sweet but also genuine gesture. I almost screamed when I read Will's name. Then I ignored a LOT of posts on tumblr about pissed off CC fans. All those claiming they are not fans anymore, won't buy the book and that Chris doesn't value privacy anymore are nutjobs.

The 5 minute audiobook preview totally got me. Within one minute I pre-ordered the audiobook as it is so good once again. I just cannot miss Chris vocal interpretation. Also O love Mother Goose. She is hilarious! This book is going to be good. I can feel it. I am very excited!
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 7/25/2013, 3:41 pm

I love the dedication, and the subtle (ok, not so subtle) but pointed way he listed Will right after his parents and grandmother (and right before Ashley Fink) in his expanding family. Classy.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 7/25/2013, 5:18 pm

^Right, he did that very subtly, but also very clearly, as usual. fanny2 

I have been strong enough to resist temptation and read/listen to the entire preview, but I'm soooooo glad I already ordered the audiobook too.

Lol, Chris thanking his cat and also writing Brian will not care that he did. Razz 
And somehow Chris mentioning that mother Goose was inspired by Polly Bergen makes me even more excited about her character. Smile 
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 7/26/2013, 6:37 pm

fantastica wrote:please don't let these nub jobs ruin your sanity. just ignore them. there are a lot of crazy people in this world. there are too many people in this world.

It's just so annoying, insulting and scary how little these people care about Chris or his happiness. :(

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/26/2013, 6:44 pm

honey, you can't get rid of these pesty people, so the best thing to do is to (mentally) block them out. if you let them get to you, then they have succeeded.

look at me - i live in a bliss! see no evil hear no evil. Smile 
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 7/26/2013, 6:49 pm

fantastica wrote:honey, you can't get rid of these pesty people, so the best thing to do is to (mentally) block them out. if you let them get to you, then they have succeeded.

Ugh. Okay, I'll try to ignore them. You're right. Being angry all the time is no way to live. This cannot be good for my blood pressure. Smile

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 7/27/2013, 1:52 am

MoviesAreLife wrote:
fantastica wrote:honey, you can't get rid of these pesty people, so the best thing to do is to (mentally) block them out. if you let them get to you, then they have succeeded.

Ugh. Okay, I'll try to ignore them. You're right. Being angry all the time is no way to live. This cannot be good for my blood pressure. Smile

I will try too.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 7/27/2013, 3:24 pm

FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:

I will try too.

I think I'll need one of those stress balls.... Wink

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/27/2013, 9:21 pm

^ put you-know-who's face on it.

Razz 
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 7/27/2013, 9:26 pm

fantastica wrote:^ put you-know-who's face on it.

Razz 

Nah, I wouldn't put a specific face on it. I'd just want a beautiful, squishy little red ball I can squeeze. (Wow, that sounded perverted....)

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/27/2013, 9:35 pm

if you want to be really perverted, buy a cream-colored one and draw a nipple on it. tonguue
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 7/27/2013, 9:48 pm

fantastica wrote:if you want to be really perverted, buy a cream-colored one and draw a nipple on it. tonguue

LOL! Can't believe you went there. No, wait a minute...I can! Wink

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 7/29/2013, 10:02 am

Look at how much wider TLoS2 is compared to TLoS1!

The Land of Stories 2 : The Enchantress Returns Main Thread - Page 9 Tumblr_mqp0knnHMV1sqfvjio1_500
x

bananaz
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next