Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So what is Chris Colfer doing before the book tour..?

3 posters

Go down

So what is Chris Colfer doing before the book tour..? Empty So what is Chris Colfer doing before the book tour..?

Post  ladydianab 7/1/2012, 8:22 pm

Does anyone know what kind of schedule this guy has before he starts his book tour? Anyone stalking his home? I am just kidding!! Good thing he is young because the upcoming schedule looks pretty daunting. I would love to go to one of the book signings but the closest is Chicago and my poor car probably would not make it. A plane would cost too much, yes, I looked in to it. I even thought, hmmm, wonder if there would be a layover or plane switch (whatever it is called when you change planes at the airport) in Kansas City, and I could intercept there. Yes, sometimes I do have too much time on my hands, (actually, I get tired of my computer work and my mind wanders).

So anyway CC news and pictures are at a trickle. Somebody go see if he is at home or where he is and get some pictures!!LOL.

di
ladydianab
ladydianab
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

So what is Chris Colfer doing before the book tour..? Empty Re: So what is Chris Colfer doing before the book tour..?

Post  Shinra17 7/1/2012, 8:33 pm

Ask paulo, "his" man. uhuhu
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

So what is Chris Colfer doing before the book tour..? Empty Re: So what is Chris Colfer doing before the book tour..?

Post  fantastica 7/2/2012, 12:21 am

patience diana. Smile Chris is probably writing his second novel right now. in a week or so we will also start to hear "spoilers" from the glee set. you can't expect things to happen all the time. most of us here just babble away about all kinds of nonsense while waiting. neutre
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down