Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the New and Improved Chris Colfer Fan Forum!

+6
Emile
fantastica
tanita_mors
ColferGirl
brisallie
Jellyrolls
10 posters

Go down

Welcome to the New and Improved Chris Colfer Fan Forum! Empty Welcome to the New and Improved Chris Colfer Fan Forum!

Post  Jellyrolls 6/16/2012, 11:09 am

Welcome to the New and Improved Chris Colfer Fan Forum!  

Shinra, Delight, and I are very excited about these changes, and though we know that it will take some getting used to, we hope that you will find the forum a better archive of all the wonderful things that are happening in Chris' career.

We feel that splitting the board into sections is the best way to highlight each aspect of Chris' career. We realize that some fans may only be interested in one part of Chris' career, and this will allow them to easily find information about that part all in one place.

We also feel that breaking down some of the large threads into multiple threads will make it easier to find things.  For example, now when you want to see pictures from Chris' Pirate Ninja Disco Roller Skating Dance Party, you can just look for the thread about Chris' 22nd birthday instead of searching through 100 pages of posts on appreciation thread.

Please feel free to start new threads for articles, events, or discussion topics you would like.  If you are uncertain about where to post something, or if something warrants it's own thread, feel free to contact Shinra, Delight, or myself, and we'll be happy to point you in the right direction.  If something winds up in the wrong section, don't worry about it.  We can easily move threads.  

If you have any questions or concerns, just let me know.

Last edited by Jellyrolls on 6/17/2013, 7:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the New and Improved Chris Colfer Fan Forum! Empty Re: Welcome to the New and Improved Chris Colfer Fan Forum!

Post  brisallie 6/16/2012, 2:51 pm

At the beginning I felt I was in the wrong site blinkk Because it looks so... so like any other forum lol Umm after the shock, I wanna say Congrats guys!!! Smile
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the New and Improved Chris Colfer Fan Forum! Empty Re: Welcome to the New and Improved Chris Colfer Fan Forum!

Post  Jellyrolls 6/16/2012, 3:09 pm

Shinra and I worked on this for five hours this morning, and Shinra and Delight put in a lot of hours breaking down threads before this. But I think overall, it makes the board a lot more useful.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 6/16/2012, 3:24 pm

Thank you so much for all the hard work you guys put into this. wub The new forum layout is lovely, and very easy and practical to use.

Good job Shinra, Jellyrolls, and Delight, the new forum is awesome!! Smile
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 6/16/2012, 4:05 pm

SHIT !!!! You guys work extra fast. It's gonna take a while to get used to, but YAY!!! for new treads to flood (once I have flooding material that is Embarassed )
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 6/16/2012, 4:07 pm

Well Chris is totally gushable!
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 6/16/2012, 6:02 pm

somebody did a tons of work here to re-arrange my cheese. I salute to whoever who moved my cheese for the sheer amount of hard work.

I don't eat cheese. they are rotten milk basically. tonguue
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 6/16/2012, 7:58 pm

Welcome to the New and Improved Chris Colfer Fan Forum! Celebrate_cheese

miamiam miamiam miamiam miamiam miamiam miamiam
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 6/16/2012, 8:06 pm

^ you look like a hungry wolf. one minute you want to eat chris. another minute you want to lick cheese. every time I look at you you were armed w/ fork and knife. I need to get myself some machine gun in order to protect my flesh.

fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 6/17/2012, 8:31 am

I find the new division of the forum very easy and practical! You guys done an awesome work! thumnup
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 6/17/2012, 9:44 am

Good work! There are a lot of stuff here when you see it distributed like this. Chris is a busy man and we have lots to discuss.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 6/17/2012, 10:42 am

fantastica wrote:^ you look like a hungry wolf. one minute you want to eat chris. another minute you want to lick cheese. every time I look at you you were armed w/ fork and knife. I need to get myself some machine gun in order to protect my flesh.

Twisted Evil

Thanks for the hard and quick work, Mods bisou I hope this forum will grow bigger and bigger until we have 10 mods around Razz I personally think the new format is very easy to get used to and I'm already feeling comfortable with it now Wink

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  E-ko 6/18/2012, 5:53 am

Wow, I love this new layout-- practical and a new ease for commenting or backtracking on older topics, yes! Thank you very much for your hard work, mods. Smile

E-ko
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  msjoanlucette 6/18/2012, 11:41 am

Everything looks really great!! It must of taken a long time and been hard organizing everything. At first I was confused where everything was because it was so new and in a different spot but now I'm sort of getting the hang of it. But yeah, everything looks really organized and good! Thanks for your hard work mods!! :D
msjoanlucette
msjoanlucette
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down