Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris bookstore appearance dates

+13
valkeakuulas
arina
paulopf
Jellyrolls
Emile
brisallie
Struck by Lightning
ColferGirl
tanita_mors
E-ko
fantastica
Divalicious
Shinra17
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Chris bookstore appearance dates - Page 2 Empty Re: Chris bookstore appearance dates

Post  fantastica 6/5/2012, 5:58 pm

you are poor because i spent a fortune on your wedding! :angry: It's time for your husband to pick up the tab (that's what husbands are for right?).
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Chris bookstore appearance dates - Page 2 Empty Re: Chris bookstore appearance dates

Post  paulopf 6/5/2012, 6:15 pm

^He paid for everything and came with a dowry too, woman. :angry:

I'll call as soon as possible an I'll keep hoping they do worldwide shipping.
paulopf
paulopf
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 6/5/2012, 7:17 pm

There was an e-mail address on the website, too.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Chris bookstore appearance dates - Page 2 Empty Chris bookstore appearance dates

Post  tanita_mors 6/5/2012, 7:56 pm

that is lovely, but something tells me that if i managed to order the book like that, and was able to pay for it, the shipping costs would be 5-10 times more then the price of the book. too rich for me.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 6/7/2012, 11:19 pm

ColferGirl wrote:Also, I am officially insane - and broke - and just bought a plane ticket to Ohio so I can go to the July 29th book signing there. So excited!!! Smile
thumnup if you can afford it, I think it's rather sane to chose to have exciting projects ^^
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 6/8/2012, 12:39 am

Shinra17 wrote:
ColferGirl wrote:Also, I am officially insane - and broke - and just bought a plane ticket to Ohio so I can go to the July 29th book signing there. So excited!!! Smile
thumnup if you can afford it, I think it's rather sane to chose to have exciting projects ^^

Well, my brother thinks I'm crazy, but I for one am really happy and don't regret it. It'll be the most amazing 30 seconds of this entire year for me. Smile (since I have no delusions of getting to see/talk to Chris longer, after watching those videos from the book signing at the BEA)

But it'll definitely be worth it! Thanks for the vote of confidence. neutre
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 6/8/2012, 2:47 am

ColferGirl wrote:
Shinra17 wrote:

Well, my brother thinks I'm crazy, but I for one am really happy and don't regret it. It'll be the most amazing 30 seconds of this entire year for me. Smile (since I have no delusions of getting to see/talk to Chris longer, after watching those videos from the book signing at the BEA)

Congratulations!!! So happy for you! Try to be there as early as you can, it would be really sad if you made this trip and didn't get to sign your book.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 6/8/2012, 9:23 am

@ColferGirl: There are much worse things to spend your money on than gathering happy memories which you are now doing, fly my friend fly, and show your support.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 6/8/2012, 9:34 am

ColferGirl wrote:
Shinra17 wrote:

Erin, just make sure you check out the website for the stores. Some of them are requiring that you prepurchase the book to get the signature.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 6/8/2012, 1:14 pm

Wish you all the best for your trip to Ohio, Erin neutre I hope you'll enjoy every minute of it.

ps: I can understand if you disappeared from CCFF for a while as you might pass out in creys or "die" in Chris Colfer Paradise for some time after the book signing tonguue But please remember to come back and give us a detailed report of "Meeting Chris fucking Colfer" neutre

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 6/8/2012, 5:12 pm

Chris bookstore appearance dates - Page 2 Tumblr_m3297yPVjW1rt28hlo3_250

Thanks to everyone for the well wishes! wub wub

arina wrote:
Congratulations!!! So happy for you! Try to be there as early as you can, it would be really sad if you made this trip and didn't get to sign your book.

Thank you!! wub

That's the one thing I'm afraid of/nervous about, too - not getting there in time to get my book signed, after flying all that way. I already called the bookstore in question for more details, and basically it'll all be determined by how early I get there, and how many other people decide to get there as early as I do, since the bookseller said they've had situations where so many people showed up that not everyone got to get a signature. I really, really hope I'll be able to get it signed!

valkeakuulas wrote:@ColferGirl: There are much worse things to spend your money on than gathering happy memories which you are now doing, fly my friend fly, and show your support.

Thank you!! bisou It'll be one of the happiest memories I've ever had, I'm sure.

Jellyrolls wrote:

Erin, just make sure you check out the website for the stores. Some of them are requiring that you prepurchase the book to get the signature.

Thanks for the heads up, Karen. neutre I called them today, and they're one of the stories requiring a prepurchase, so I'll keep that in mind when I go (I'll be getting there a few days early, so I'll buy it then, before signing day).

BlueJazz wrote:Wish you all the best for your trip to Ohio, Erin neutre I hope you'll enjoy every minute of it.

ps: I can understand if you disappeared from CCFF for a while as you might pass out in creys or "die" in Chris Colfer Paradise for some time after the book signing tonguue But please remember to come back and give us a detailed report of "Meeting Chris fucking Colfer" neutre

Thank you!! wub I'll definitely be in a daze of Chris Colfer Fan Ecstasy right after it happens, but if I'm lucky enough to get it signed I'll definitely share the happiness here. I might bring a camera so there might be some pics too. hapitgh
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 6/8/2012, 8:07 pm

^^^ Have fun you lucky, lucky bitch !!!! Say Hi to Chris from all of us !!!! bisou
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 6/8/2012, 11:32 pm

@ColferGirl, congratulations on getting the chance to meet Chris! Take photos if you can, but don't neglect feasting your eyes on him when you come face to face with him! Wink (When I visit a country on a tour, I sometimes find that I spent more time taking photos than actually enjoying the sights)
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 6/9/2012, 11:04 am

ColferGirl wrote:That's the one thing I'm afraid of/nervous about, too - not getting there in time to get my book signed, after flying all that way. I already called the bookstore in question for more details, and basically it'll all be determined by how early I get there, and how many other people decide to get there as early as I do, since the bookseller said they've had situations where so many people showed up that not everyone got to get a signature. I really, really hope I'll be able to get it signed!
Ohhh, don't think about such negative things!
You're so lucky so - even if I join the party too late - ENJOOYYY!!! Make a lot of photos but please don't blind him, so that you share them with us ordinary mortal, and have fun meeting Chris!!!
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 6/10/2012, 1:05 am

I am so happy for you Erin. Chris bookstore appearance dates - Page 2 650269930

I hope you do get your book signed and get to meet Chris. Chris bookstore appearance dates - Page 2 4247136565
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  msjoanlucette 6/10/2012, 2:35 am

i hope get your book signed too! :D though i worry about chris if he gets carpal tunnel from signing so many books.
msjoanlucette
msjoanlucette
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  paulopf 6/10/2012, 9:23 am

@ColferGirl

After getting over my jealousy, lol, I must tell you that I'm very happy for you. Don't get nervous and enjoy to the max those glorious seconds cause you deserve them!
paulopf
paulopf
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 6/10/2012, 3:36 pm

tanita_mors wrote:^^^ Have fun you lucky, lucky bitch !!!! Say Hi to Chris from all of us !!!! bisou

Delight wrote:@ColferGirl, congratulations on getting the chance to meet Chris! Take photos if you can, but don't neglect feasting your eyes on him when you come face to face with him! Wink (When I visit a country on a tour, I sometimes find that I spent more time taking photos than actually enjoying the sights)

Emile wrote:
Ohhh, don't think about such negative things!
You're so lucky so - even if I join the party too late - ENJOOYYY!!! Make a lot of photos but please don't blind him, so that you share them with us ordinary mortal, and have fun meeting Chris!!!

ColferInspired wrote:I am so happy for you Erin.

I hope you do get your book signed and get to meet Chris.

msjoanlucette wrote:i hope get your book signed too! :D though i worry about chris if he gets carpal tunnel from signing so many books.

paulopf wrote:@ColferGirl

After getting over my jealousy, lol, I must tell you that I'm very happy for you. Don't get nervous and enjoy to the max those glorious seconds cause you deserve them!

Chris bookstore appearance dates - Page 2 Tumblr_lppv8abElv1qikxoqo1_500

Thank you so, so much everyone. wub wub wub You're all so sweet. bisou

With this amount of support, I'll do whatever it takes to get the book signed, even if I have to arrive 5 hours early to stand in line. It'll be worth it. I just hope I don't make a fool of myself when I finally meet him face to face. blushh But it's over a month until then so I'll try not to worry about that, or whether I'll get there early enough, just yet.
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 6/10/2012, 6:38 pm

@Colfergirl, I join to the congratulations. Girl have a good trip and please don't faint in front of Chris and don't listen to those people who're telling you "Why're you spending money on this?" This trip deserves all the money from your pocket Smile

brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 6/13/2012, 6:07 pm

@ColferGirl: since you're going to see him on the 29th of July, here's for you:
------------------------------------------------

‘Glee’ star Chris Colfer here July 29

Chris bookstore appearance dates - Page 2 Chris-Colfer-2011

Of course he’s coming here on his book tour? Kurt Hummel goes to high school in Lima, right?

Word that “Glee” star Chris Colfer — favorite falsetto Kurt Hummel on the Fox show — will bring his book tour here Sunday July 29 has created a big buzz at Joseph-Beth Booksellers.

Colfer will sign his new children’s book, “The Land of Stories: The Wishing Spell,” which won’t be released until his book tour starts July 17 in New Jersey.

“The phones have been ringing off the hook. We are getting calls from all over the country — and even from France!” says Annette Meurer,Joseph-Beth Booksellers marketing manager.

The 448-page book will be published by Little Brown Books for Young Readers ($17.99). The Fox TV star will do a book signing at The Book Loft in Columbus on Saturday, July 28, and at Books & Co. in Dayton also on Sunday the 29th.

Source
-------------------------------------------------

I swear, the call from France is not me phr34r Smile
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 6/13/2012, 6:57 pm

^ oh yeah, we believe in you. dryy

definitely better promoting his book than go to the huge mess at Convic Con w/ glee. glee doesn't invest in kurt anymore, and chris shouldn't invest in glee either.

bi bi glee.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 6/14/2012, 2:12 am

Shinra17 wrote:@ColferGirl: since you're going to see him on the 29th of July, here's for you:
------------------------------------------------

‘Glee’ star Chris Colfer here July 29

Chris bookstore appearance dates - Page 2 Chris-Colfer-2011

Of course he’s coming here on his book tour? Kurt Hummel goes to high school in Lima, right?

Word that “Glee” star Chris Colfer — favorite falsetto Kurt Hummel on the Fox show — will bring his book tour here Sunday July 29 has created a big buzz at Joseph-Beth Booksellers.

Colfer will sign his new children’s book, “The Land of Stories: The Wishing Spell,” which won’t be released until his book tour starts July 17 in New Jersey.

“The phones have been ringing off the hook. We are getting calls from all over the country — and even from France!” says Annette Meurer,Joseph-Beth Booksellers marketing manager.

-------------------------------------------------

I swear, the call from France is not me phr34r Smile

Thanks for posting this Shinra. neutre

I'm really happy that Chris has so many fans that his visit to Ohio (and surely all his other book tour stops) is getting so much buzz and positive reception over him coming, a whole month in advance. Smile

and of course the phone call from France wasn't you, riiiiight. Wink
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 6/29/2012, 5:48 am

Wheting more the appetite of the lucky ones who will go to the signing tour...

Chris bookstore appearance dates - Page 2 Tumblr_m6d12xBPWn1qa9vrfo1_500

Chris bookstore appearance dates - Page 2 Tumblr_m6d2fqcHi11qa9vrfo1_500

especially on July 29th...

Chris bookstore appearance dates - Page 2 Tumblr_m6cgu9FYDV1qh5dyro1_500
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2