Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to post videos from Youtube and Dailymotion

3 posters

Go down

How to post videos from Youtube and Dailymotion Empty How to post videos from Youtube and Dailymotion

Post  Shinra17 4/20/2012, 1:14 pm

Actually, it's quite close to the way to post pictures:

1) First you have to get the code for the video. This code is hidden under the button meaning "share" under the video

How to post videos from Youtube and Dailymotion Snaps00021-33bab39

2) Once the code is visible, right-click and copy it

How to post videos from Youtube and Dailymotion Snaps00022-33bab57

3) In your post, click on the icon represented by a video tape

How to post videos from Youtube and Dailymotion Snaps00019-33bab2d

4) Paste the code in the javascript window that just opened

How to post videos from Youtube and Dailymotion Snaps00024-33bab66

5) Click on "OK", the line for the video always appears at the bottom of your post. It's up to you to move it to the right place, if necessary.
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

How to post videos from Youtube and Dailymotion Empty Re: How to post videos from Youtube and Dailymotion

Post  brisallie 4/20/2012, 5:58 pm

THANKS SO MUCH SHINRA Smile
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

How to post videos from Youtube and Dailymotion Empty Re: How to post videos from Youtube and Dailymotion

Post  fantastica 4/24/2012, 4:03 am

how do you embed a video from tumblr (not a youtube vid)? please shinra show us a screencap that's NOT in French. thanx!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 4/26/2012, 9:41 pm

fantastica wrote:how do you embed a video from tumblr (not a youtube vid)? please shinra show us a screencap that's NOT in French. thanx!
Rolling Eyes You know that I live in France? and that the sites that have a country-specific layout switch automatically in french in that situation.
Hum, anyway. About the video sites that don't offer the possibility to share their video via a specific button, actually you're not supposed to re-post them elsewhere, that's why it's a bit tricky. Personally, I used a cracked little french software (not a freeware), so I can't really recommend it to you. I guess you can find something equivalent in english, the kind of flash decompiler softs. But well, I don't know this field that much, so if anyone else have suggestion... On the board, if I'm not mistaken, Valentina (Emile) also reposts tumblr video, so you can ask her as well Wink .
Worst situation, proceed as usual, post the link and I'll update later with the vid.
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/26/2012, 9:52 pm

ok thanks. I didn't know that you are not supposed to repost video from tumblr. i will just post the link then.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 4/26/2012, 10:09 pm

^ I don't think there're law infringement (?) if it's tumblr, but there are other sites that don't propose share links for their video (THR, TVline, etc..), I was more thinking about them. Since tumblr host their own videos, it's logical that they prefer people to come in their community rather than proposing sharing possibilities to the external communities.
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down