Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Colfer Tweets

+36
msjoanlucette
sjonnepon
angelnessa
mindschemez
tanita_mors
Nafy
Piciollina
Ranwing
coxfire
jaime20
ladydianab
arina
Ireth
Buenos
ColdFlame96
Georgette888
MissSoniaPP
Glorfindel
glimmerle
ChrisColferFan1
Lottie2303
valkeakuulas
MoviesAreLife
bayth
brisallie
Adamina
Divalicious
ColferInspired
sheny
LeòdhasachColfer
tamara04
zuppid
fantastica
paulopf
Jellyrolls
Delight
40 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Chris Colfer Tweets - Page 20 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Tweets

Post  Glorfindel 11/11/2013, 11:25 am

Chris Colfer Tweets - Page 20 Tumblr_mw3qcpPnwK1qe476yo1_500
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 11/11/2013, 12:29 pm

Chris Colfer Tweets - Page 20 Tumblr_mw3uj6E9zN1qe476yo1_500
Chris Colfer Tweets - Page 20 Tumblr_mw3uldsBDZ1qe476yo1_500
Chris Colfer Tweets - Page 20 Tumblr_mw3uq18K2l1qe476yo1_500
Chris Colfer Tweets - Page 20 Tumblr_mw3uq18K2l1qe476yo2_500

Last edited by sheny on 11/11/2013, 12:37 pm; edited 3 times in total

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/11/2013, 12:31 pm

Chris Colfer Tweets - Page 20 Tumblr_mw3uy9KTAk1qe476yo1_500
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/11/2013, 12:35 pm

Chris Colfer Tweets - Page 20 Tumblr_mw3v2w2IgF1qe476yo1_500

Chris Colfer Tweets - Page 20 Tumblr_mw3v5qfeKS1qe476yo1_500

Last edited by Glorfindel on 11/11/2013, 12:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 11/11/2013, 12:37 pm

^I really want to know what Chris thinks when he sees pictures of himself shirtless on other peoples' twitters.

Last edited by sheny on 11/11/2013, 12:48 pm; edited 2 times in total

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 11/11/2013, 12:39 pm

I am lol'ing so hard. Almost all people Chris answered have the same avater of his naked backside Razz 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 11/11/2013, 12:46 pm

Chris Colfer Tweets - Page 20 Tumblr_mw3vq4tYoa1qe476yo1_500

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 11/11/2013, 12:46 pm

sheny wrote:...
I really want to know what Chris thinks when he sees pictures of himself shirtless on other peoples' twitters.
Hahaha

I don't know what he's thinking at this moment, but when that shirtless scene broke down tumblr the other day, I'm sure he felt proud of himself "I did it again".
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/11/2013, 12:56 pm

Chris Colfer Tweets - Page 20 Tumblr_mw3vuvoZir1qe476yo1_500

Chris Colfer Tweets - Page 20 Tumblr_mw3w2wJi731qe476yo1_500

A lot of interest, hmmmm?

A lot of interest.

A lot of interest.

panik
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/11/2013, 1:10 pm

Chris is very chatty this morning. He must have had an early morning call, and is sitting in hair and makeup. Smile
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 11/11/2013, 1:17 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:Chris is very chatty this morning.  He must have had an early morning call, and is sitting in hair and makeup.  Smile
That's what I thought as well...what is it just little over 8 am in California?
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 11/11/2013, 1:29 pm

Yeah, I refreshed my page and got another tweet. What a nice surprise, as he really was chatty.

Nonetheless, I really hope we soon have a reason of happiness unrelated to Glee or LoS. I am sorry for being the Debbie Downer, but my selfish priority is his acting career saispa 

The musical adaption for LoS really stood out for me as well as tweet.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 11/11/2013, 1:45 pm

I love when he gets chatty like this. I think its cute, and it makes him seem much closer than he really is. And Lottie, I agree. I want to hear more about that biopic, or that asylum movie, or maybe if he got a role for Finding Dory. The little tease needs to tell us something soon. Razz 
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 11/11/2013, 2:18 pm

LOS is "easier" a the moment for him to talk about becaue he can do promos on weekends for it, plus he can write between scenes on the set, weeknights and weekends . The flexibility of being a writer.

Any other project is dependent on others. First of all, Chris has to have the time available. For now that means either this winter hiatus for maybe 3-4 weeks tops and then waiting until next spring/summer. Plus you have the financing for an indie film like the "Asylum" movie that has to be lined up.

So I think there are movie/TV projects brewing/discussed/planned/on schedule but you can 't announce anything because of all these mentioned factors. I think Chris knows it's worse to talk about something that can still potentially fall through, he'd rather have something firmly committed. Besides, the odds are he will be complete through with Glee related work by April/May 2015 which is 17/18 months tops so I don't think Chris feels the urgency to be talking about other potential projects too much yet. Land of Stories is both more personal and at the same time, it's something easier to plan and promote.

Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 11/11/2013, 2:44 pm

^ All true and I am happy about every tweet and the success of LoS. I just look forward when Chris has the time, opportunity and permission to talk about non-related Glee/LoS topics. But overall, naturally I am very happy about every single success Chris has with LoS.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 11/11/2013, 2:55 pm

Yes, it's obvious that Chris has "meetings" about different projects.  Just LOS alone, there's been talk of both a musical version and a movie version already.  He's already has said he's had to turn down stage work and that he's committed to a role in a biopic movie (how big or small the role is...).  In Paris he mentioned he's attached to several movie projects so I think behind the scenes he's full throttle on all these unannounced planned projects.

IN a good way, I think Chris is as ambitious as any of the other actors on Glee.  (I've never gotten why Lea liking the limelight is a "bad" thing for an actor/performer, LOL) He's got a lot of things brewing apparently, and his management team is able to book him on TV talk shows when he really wants to push things.  

When Glee is over, Chris is probably (and hopefully) going to be busier than ever.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 11/11/2013, 3:01 pm

Buenos wrote:Yes, it's obvious that Chris has "meetings" about different projects.  Just LOS alone, there's been talk of both a musical version and a movie version already.  He's already has said he's had to turn down stage work and that he's committed to a role in a biopic movie (how big or small the role is...).  In Paris he mentioned he's attached to several movie projects so I think behind the scenes he's full throttle on all these unannounced planned projects.

IN  a good way, I think Chris is as ambitious as any of the other actors on Glee.  (I've never gotten why Lea liking the limelight is a "bad" thing for an actor/performer, LOL) He's got a lot of things brewing apparently, and his management team is able to book him on TV talk shows when he really wants to push things.  

When Glee is over, Chris is probably (and hopefully) going to be busier than ever.
I just agree with every word you said. Also the fact Chris is ambitious is one of the fact I really like about him.

But can you explain the Lea comment? I feel something got lost in translation phr34r 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 11/11/2013, 3:39 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:
Buenos wrote:Yes, it's obvious that Chris has "meetings" about different projects.  Just LOS alone, there's been talk of both a musical version and a movie version already.  He's already has said he's had to turn down stage work and that he's committed to a role in a biopic movie (how big or small the role is...).  In Paris he mentioned he's attached to several movie projects so I think behind the scenes he's full throttle on all these unannounced planned projects.

IN  a good way, I think Chris is as ambitious as any of the other actors on Glee.  (I've never gotten why Lea liking the limelight is a "bad" thing for an actor/performer, LOL) He's got a lot of things brewing apparently, and his management team is able to book him on TV talk shows when he really wants to push things.  

I just agree with every word you said. Also the fact Chris is ambitious is one of the fact I really like about him.

But can you explain the Lea comment? I feel something got lost in translation phr34r 
Sure, Lea gets a lot of flack because supposedly she craves the limelight/spotlight/attention as an actor/performer. Well I think all actors are "freaks" in that way, otherwise why would they put themselves in front of an audience wanting attention and focus? I think Chris' mom driving him to auditions to LA as a teenager is part of the same Lea drive for attention and spotlight. I just think different actors show it in different ways. Chris doesn't give up the spotlight in front of the camera, he lights it up and part of that is simply (IMO) he craves attention. AS long as someone is professional and gets along with his co stars and cast there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. I guess I'm saying that most actors are attention whores, which is part of their being. Some are more shy off camera, but on set they want that spotlight. LOL.

It's telling that in the Q & A Chris identified himself as an actor (versus Director) and I don't get the impression that Chirs wants to give up acting at all, even for writing. I think he's smart enough to realize that acting is his strongest gift, not everyone can get 2 Emmy nominations and a Golden Globe award in their first professional acting gig.

Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 11/11/2013, 3:47 pm

It isn't for nothing that, when asked, Rachel was the character Chris identified with looking back at his own HS days. He is ambitious as hell; he is just incredibly clever in the way he presents that. Not a bad thing at all. He has plenty of other qualities too.
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 11/11/2013, 3:47 pm

^ Thank you! I actually agree once again with every word. Even though I am not a fan of Lea (surprise!), I am actually not surprised she craves the spotlight but don't dismiss her for it. Everyone who actively tries to get into Hollywood wants attention. Otherwise she/everyone could pursue different acting avenues, such as theater of even Broadway, as those stars usually are not papped.

I love Chris and value a lot of his very positive traits, but I agree he also likes a certain amount of attention, at least in the professional sense. He is an actor and has every intention to stay in the business. I do believe his prime concern is being an actor (while other on the cast are in HW because they want to be famous, first and foremost, I dislike that!), but he also knows how to play the media game. I really, really love Chris but I also believe most public moves (i.e. Twitter replies) are well calculated and intentional. He is after all, from my perspective, miles ahead from the other Glee cast members in terms of being business savvy.

Last edited by Lottie2303 on 11/11/2013, 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 11/11/2013, 3:53 pm

God, yes. He is a carefully considered product in many ways but then there are those small moments when the guard cones down (like him wiping away tears at the Apple event) and those PLUS his carefully constructed image make me love him. Not just one or the other.
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 11/11/2013, 4:00 pm

Totally. While I believe his public persona is carefully constructed, I still believe he also remains himself. He doesn't put on an entire act, he just chooses what part of him to show to us fans. I think that is the biggest difference in regards to some of his other cast members, where you have the impression they put on an entire act to fill some kind of niche.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 11/11/2013, 4:17 pm

Georgette888 wrote:God, yes. He is a carefully considered product in many ways but then there are those small moments when the guard cones down (like him wiping away tears at the Apple event) and those PLUS his carefully constructed image make me love him. Not just one or the other.
Yes, the Chis product/ "brand" is as carefully groomed and being set up as anyone on the show and it impresses me. I don't mean he doesn't come across as genuine, but that rather that he and his team seem to have thought out what he wants and how to go about it.

Ironically one of the things that shows that to me was the whole much ado about nothing re: the TCA non appearance. Chris was in the middle of promoting LOS, and he knew there was no tribute to Cory planned, that most likely Lea was going to speak so for his own reasons he didn't go. I don't think the live stream was because he was going to get a million more in book sales, but it's part of his plan to set up his post Glee position as a writer (as well as an actor). There is a method to his madness. He had already attended the private memorial for Cory and I'm sure he spoke privately to Lea, so I liked how he was laying more groundwork for his writing which is obviously near and dear to him.

Everyone is different; He's not particularly interested in the recording stuff like say, Naya or Amber. Chris doesn't seem to care that much for red carpet stuff and popping up everywhere, that's not his style. Lea (pre Cory's death) was more like that and if it worked for her so who am I to criticize? They are different personalities but I think they both posess "star" quality in different ways.

I'm not sure I agree that wanting to work in HW is just about wanting to be famous. It pays the most for the least amount of work (ha!) which is why so many stage actors flock to HW, (Including one of my faves Aaron Tveidt, add also Jonathan Groff ) , plus I get the impression from all the Glee actors they realize how lucky they are.

What I like about Chris is I don't think that Chris is over exposed yet, he's got buzz as a young actor/writer and it makes him unique. I think he's like his owon post millennium James Franco Razz 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 11/11/2013, 4:35 pm

I think HW has many negative sides and it is not a place for everyone. So yeah, I do believe a certain amount of liking attention is involved when people try to start a career. Mind you, I am not just/or at all talking  paparazzi, but business contacts, fan encounters, after show parties, award shows, meeting other celebrities and all that yada. Also in HW, once successful, opens so many doors and opportunities. It would also be easier for a HW star to enter the world of BW, then the opposite way (at least that is my assumption).

I don't necessarily agree about Lea as I do not perceive her method as relatively successful. However, I also must be fair and say females gets much harsher judged then males. Also Lea gets attention, so in some form her methods are obviously working. With her, and everyone else, we will find out within the next few years if their plans actually had merits.

Correct me if I am wrong, but Chris never attends any award shows if not necessary. I also believe he scheduled his live-chat close to the TCA in order to avoid attendance. He remained very, very quiet about Cory's death and only answered a  handful of questions. Even those were very brief.  I got the impression he chose to mourn privately, and I give him all the respect and understanding in that regard. Also at the end of the end, Chris needs to focus on his career and promote his projects. The live-chat was amazing. I take such encounters over every single award show attendance.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 11/11/2013, 4:40 pm

I also believe he scheduled his live-chat close to the TCA in order to avoid attendance.
No he has never indicated that, and we have no way of knowing one way or the other.  Chris has never spoken on that subject other than to say IIRC that he wished he could be at the TCA's but it wasn't possible.

Saying he planned the live chat to deliberately avoid going is sheer speculation (which is not saying it is or isn't a possible reason, anything is possible without evidence as far as guessing )

I could just as easily say he didn't go because he was pissed off at something Kevin said.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next