Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6x08 "A Wedding" Watch & Discussion thread

+14
Divalicious
Buenos
brisallie
dimpledchris
AnneNeville
mindschemez
Kurt addict
valkeakuulas
Ireth
TimF
ChrisColferFan1
M&M
Ranwing
tanita_mors
18 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

What did you think of the episode ?

6x08 "A Wedding" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%6x08 "A Wedding" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
6x08 "A Wedding" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%6x08 "A Wedding" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
6x08 "A Wedding" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap14%6x08 "A Wedding" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
6x08 "A Wedding" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap14%6x08 "A Wedding" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]
6x08 "A Wedding" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap29%6x08 "A Wedding" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 29% 
[ 2 ]
6x08 "A Wedding" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap29%6x08 "A Wedding" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 29% 
[ 2 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 7

6x08 "A Wedding" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 Empty Re: 6x08 "A Wedding" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  Jellyrolls 2/20/2015, 11:38 pm

Kurt and Blaine walking Brit and Santana down the aisle? Do they not have fathers do that?

Loving couples? Up, Blaine is such a douche bag. Blaine honest? I wonder how many other guys Blaine has slept with.

Ugh. They are making Kurt do all the work here. They're making Kurt say all the lines. Forcing Kurt to be the one to do most of the work makes is to so much worse.

Loving marriages? You have never seen how many times Blaine has made your son cry. If you know how horrible Blaine treated Kurt, you'd take Kurt, and run far away from Lima.

Best part of the wedding: Neck Brace Cheerio.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

6x08 "A Wedding" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 Empty Re: 6x08 "A Wedding" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  Ranwing 2/20/2015, 11:39 pm

Well, that'll give the Klaine fans fapping material for the next twelve years. Maybe enough for them to reach the legal drinking age.

Could Chris have ended that first kiss an faster? fanny2
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/20/2015, 11:40 pm

If I were Chris I would not be happy, not just because Klaine is getting married but mainly the way it happens.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 2/20/2015, 11:44 pm

OTP baseball caps? You've got to be kidding me...
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/20/2015, 11:48 pm

Brittany's family is horrible.

They shouldn't have that many candles around Blaine's head.

Ugh. OTP. Seriously? That was so dumb. I wonder if the OTP hats is what gave Chris the inspiration to get the I survived Glee hats.

Klaine did well dancing together. Oh wait. They didn't dance together.

Tina got Mike and engagement ring? OK then. Let's dump on Tina again. Typical Glee. At least Mike realized that they shouldn't get married.

Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 2/20/2015, 11:49 pm

It's not a Glee episode until Tina gets to humiliate herself. That was just so uncomfortable.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/20/2015, 11:50 pm

If I never watch just one Glee episode it will be this one.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/20/2015, 11:51 pm

So, the mothers got matching dresses? Carole and Bland's mom had just met, but they somehow ended up in matching dresses?

Klaine totally looks like they are a loving couple. I mean, no contact, No looking happy about getting married. Yes, that is exactly what you want on your wedding day.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/20/2015, 11:52 pm

Ranwing wrote:It's not a Glee episode until Tina gets to humiliate herself. That was just so uncomfortable.

I wonder what Jenna did to end up so firmly packed into Ryan's dog house for so many years.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 2/20/2015, 11:55 pm

Kurt and Blaine may go down as the only married couple who never touch unless the absolutely have to.

Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/20/2015, 11:57 pm

Husband. It's horrible to say, Kurt, at least when you're married to a horrible grease stain.

Darren does not sound good on this song at all.

Blaine's mom drunk and leaning on Puck? OK then.

Kurt sure was standing far from Blaine at the end of our day will come.

Oh, wait, so are Tina and Artie getting back together? They were each other's first date. Does that mean that they are endgame now?
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/20/2015, 11:57 pm

this is the first time this season i didn't forget about glee but i don't want to watch kurt married to the ass so  i watched Spardacus on Netflix instead. it's extremely bloody but anything is easier to stomach than glee now.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 2/20/2015, 11:59 pm

Good gods... Chris's chest in that kitty sweater...
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  TimF 2/20/2015, 11:59 pm

fantastica wrote:this is the first time this season i didn't forget about glee but i don't want to watch kurt married to the ass so  i watched Spardacus on Netflix instead. it's extremely bloody but anything is easier to stomach than glee now.
And you'll get to see Agron's glorious naked ass.  Win/win there Fantastica!
TimF
TimF
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/21/2015, 12:09 am

Rae Votta (aka the one who did that awesome Kurt interview everyone loved a few years ago) covered the wedding for Out magazine, and posted cut parts of the vows:

So they cut a portion of the vows that we saw during taping. Here’s my behind the scenes note on what I scribbled during filming, just of Klaine because I could only focus on that. This will also make my post at 10 EST make more sense, since I reference this version of the scene.

Kurt: I used to be a man who lived in the shadows, and everyone who has always come into my life has tried to push m e into the sun, or shove me into the darkness

Blane: I honestly thought that I would never find real love.

Kurt: And then you came along, and if they told me that when we met we’d have to go to hell to get to heaven.

Blaine :(something about the anger and hatred or sadness?)

Kurt: I would have said yes.

Blaine: a thousand times yes

Kurt: I’m a work in progress.

Blaine: I’m a work in progress.

Kurt: It’s like that shel silverstein book

THAT WHOLE PART ABOUT THE HOLES AND THEN YOUR MISSING PIECE NOT REALLY MISSING JUST SOMEONE TO ROLL WITH.

Kurt: roll away with me, Blaine.

Blaine: roll away with me, Kurt.

Kurt: (You don’t push me into the sun or the darkness, you remove the obstacles that make the shadows)

Blaine: (You show me what real love is)

Kurt: If you still want to.

Blaine: I do

Kurt: I do
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 2/21/2015, 12:10 am

The one bright spot besides Chris looking fantastic? We really still know nothing of Blaine's family life because his mom got no focus at all and all the Blaine stans head canons are still not confirmed. Smile
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  dimpledchris 2/21/2015, 12:16 am

This was an episode straight out of questionable fanfic.
dimpledchris
dimpledchris
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

http://dimpledchris.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 2/21/2015, 12:18 am

Apparently the show fired the entire writers room and went on Fanfiction.net and found a twelve year old Klainer to write the script. Because I cannot imagine any professional writer willing to lay claim to this without an admission that they were snorting horse tranquilizers while working.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/21/2015, 12:20 am

Shouldn't Chris be tweeting or instragraming us something to make us smile right about now? He usually gives us something to smile about when we're getting horrible Kurt stuff.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/21/2015, 12:21 am

dimpledchris wrote:This was an episode straight out of questionable fanfic.

Base on the comments here I would not be surprise at all if this episode is base on a questionable fanfic
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  dimpledchris 2/21/2015, 1:11 am

NGL, I cracked up during the Brittana-Klaine song. Kurt and Blaine weren't even touching during the whole thing, it was weird (for me at least) to see newlyweds not touching and just looking like they usually did whenever they sing together. I don't know, maybe it's just me.

Also wow, how much do the writers hate Tina?
dimpledchris
dimpledchris
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

http://dimpledchris.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 2/21/2015, 1:18 am

Maybe Glee ends with Tina finally winning something, probably a pack of gum.

More likely she finds out she's been a lesbian all along, and Brittney sets her up on a date. I happen to think Brittney's mom's genes would cancel out the intelligence received from anyone's elses genes, no matter how genius. Or just proximity of dear 'ol Dad. Glee has their logic, I have mine.

Only on Glee, some people win, no matter how undeserving, or entitled, while others can't win if you handed them a winning ticket.

Maybe I'll watch with the song off, but more likely I'll wait til tomorrow, and fastforward through all the stupid.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/21/2015, 4:25 am

http://kurtbastian91.tumblr.com/post/111637548259/klaine-explained-6-08-a-wedding-bts

Just ignore Darren.

Interesting what Chris is saying though.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/21/2015, 7:34 am

That is a very odd interview. Chris seems very subdued at the beginning, and Darren is just over-animatedly faking grinning his way through it. I didn't think darren was going to let Chris get a word in. Very awkward.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/21/2015, 7:38 am

Not as bad an episode as I thought it would be.

Klaine getting married still makes no sense whatsoever.

Britney is one that gives them the final push.

Brittana was sweet and lovely, I enjoyed those scenes.

I loved the "So Excited" performance.

I had no idea the actress from "Two Broke Girls" could sing, or Romy.

They really should not have brought up Finn, that was disgusting, but at least it was short, and not drawn out, which I thought it would be. Still is was a vile thing to do. :angry:

There were parts of it that I enjoyed.

Chris looked amazing as usual.

Made a nice change not to have Rachel getting all the focus. neutre
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next