Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hello everyone :)

+2
Ireth
dimpledchris
6 posters

Go down

hello everyone :) Empty hello everyone :)

Post  dimpledchris 1/5/2015, 10:11 am

Hi, former lurker here feeling like the new kid on the block. I'm Carla Smile

I've been checking this site out for a couple of weeks now, and finally decided to take myself out of hiding since the final season of Glee will start in a couple of days and with all the other projects Chris is working on I really wanted to find people to talk to outside of the messiness of tumblr.

Since I don't know what else to say for the moment, I'll just place my answers here if that's all right:

1. User Name: dimpledchris
2. Real Name: Carla
3. Location: The Philippines
4. Favorite Chris Colfer Moment: The backstage interview after winning his Golden Globe
5. Favorite Chris Colfer Tweet or Quote: “One of the big lessons I have learned from my journey is you can’t please everyone, so don’t try,” and maybe "No one's ready for this jelly."
6. Favorite Kurt Hummel Moment: Oh man, this is hard. Him confronting Azimio and Karofsky in Theatricality, the "I'm proud to be different" moment
7. Favorite Kurt Hummel Musical Performance: AIWNSG
8. Favorite Kurt duet: I Am Changing
9. Favorite Glee Character other than Kurt: Mercedes Jones
10. Favorite Glee Musical Performance by someone other than Kurt: River Deep, Mountain High maybe
11. Other favorite TV shows: Gilmore Girls is my religion
12. Other favorite actors: Dame Maggie Smith, Sandra Bullock, Colin Morgan, Elijah Wood
13. Favorite movie: The Secret Garden, LOTR trilogy
14. Favorite recording artists: really, these questions are so hard. Amy Winehouse, Norah Jones, Joshua Radin, Ingrid Michaelson, Olafur Arnalds
15. One random fact about yourself that you would like to share: I'm left-handed?

I may have taken the above questions too seriously (it took me half an hour to answer those, hah). Anyway, hello and I'm so excited to have found this place and I'm looking forward to talk to you all Smile
dimpledchris
dimpledchris
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

http://dimpledchris.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

hello everyone :) Empty Re: hello everyone :)

Post  Ireth 1/5/2015, 11:47 am

dimpledchris wrote:Hi, former lurker here feeling like the new kid on the block. I'm Carla Smile

I've been checking this site out for a couple of weeks now, and finally decided to take myself out of hiding since the final season of Glee will start in a couple of days and with all the other projects Chris is working on I really wanted to find people to talk to outside of the messiness of tumblr.

Since I don't know what else to say for the moment, I'll just place my answers here if that's all right:

1. User Name: dimpledchris
2. Real Name: Carla
3. Location: The Philippines
4. Favorite Chris Colfer Moment: The backstage interview after winning his Golden Globe
5. Favorite Chris Colfer Tweet or Quote: “One of the big lessons I have learned from my journey is you can’t please everyone, so don’t try,” and maybe "No one's ready for this jelly."
6. Favorite Kurt Hummel Moment: Oh man, this is hard. Him confronting Azimio and Karofsky in Theatricality, the "I'm proud to be different" moment
7. Favorite Kurt Hummel Musical Performance: AIWNSG
8. Favorite Kurt duet: I Am Changing
9. Favorite Glee Character other than Kurt: Mercedes Jones
10. Favorite Glee Musical Performance by someone other than Kurt: River Deep, Mountain High maybe
11. Other favorite TV shows: Gilmore Girls is my religion
12. Other favorite actors: Dame Maggie Smith, Sandra Bullock, Colin Morgan, Elijah Wood
13. Favorite movie: The Secret Garden, LOTR trilogy
14. Favorite recording artists: really, these questions are so hard. Amy Winehouse, Norah Jones, Joshua Radin, Ingrid Michaelson, Olafur Arnalds
15. One random fact about yourself that you would like to share: I'm left-handed?

I may have taken the above questions too seriously (it took me half an hour to answer those, hah). Anyway, hello and I'm so excited to have found this place and I'm looking forward to talk to you all Smile

Hi Carla! Hope you like it here neutre
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/5/2015, 12:06 pm

Hello Carla!! koukou 

If you're the same dimpledchris from tumblr: I really enjoy the gifsets you make.
Have a good time on this forum.

hello everyone :) Tumblr_lpkezaGbAw1qhlfm8o1_400
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 1/5/2015, 1:19 pm

Welcome!

hello everyone :) Tumblr_m99lx049bM1qh5qp3
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 1/5/2015, 2:00 pm

Welcome Carla! So glad you came out of lurkdom. It's a lot more fun when you can party w/ everyone here. See you around!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  dimpledchris 1/5/2015, 6:51 pm

Thank you all for the warm welcome! neutre
dimpledchris
dimpledchris
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 1/6/2015, 7:42 am

Welcome to the forum, dimpledchris! flower (Yes, I also agree that Chris's dimple needs to be acknowledged properly tonguue )

I hope you have fun mingling with the rest of us here.

Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  dimpledchris 1/7/2015, 10:14 am

Delight wrote:(Yes, I also agree that Chris's dimple needs to be acknowledged properly  tonguue )

Haha, I love seeing his dimple when he smiles/laughs Smile Thanks, I hope to see you around!
dimpledchris
dimpledchris
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum