Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6x01x02 "Loser Like Me/Homecoming" Watch & Discussion thread

+17
Delight
Lottie2303
Ireth
ChrisColferFan1
angelnessa
valkeakuulas
Buenos
bayth
fantastica
Glorfindel
mindschemez
opals
TimF
dimpledchris
Ranwing
Jellyrolls
tanita_mors
21 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

What did you think of the episodes ?

6x01x02 "Loser Like Me/Homecoming" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%6x01x02 "Loser Like Me/Homecoming" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
6x01x02 "Loser Like Me/Homecoming" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%6x01x02 "Loser Like Me/Homecoming" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
6x01x02 "Loser Like Me/Homecoming" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap10%6x01x02 "Loser Like Me/Homecoming" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 10% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
6x01x02 "Loser Like Me/Homecoming" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap10%6x01x02 "Loser Like Me/Homecoming" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 10% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
6x01x02 "Loser Like Me/Homecoming" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap40%6x01x02 "Loser Like Me/Homecoming" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 4 ]
6x01x02 "Loser Like Me/Homecoming" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap40%6x01x02 "Loser Like Me/Homecoming" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 10

6x01x02 "Loser Like Me/Homecoming" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 Empty Re: 6x01x02 "Loser Like Me/Homecoming" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  Divalicious 1/9/2015, 11:02 pm

Well, on the West Coast this episode hasn't even started. I also have to be up at 5 am so will go to bed early. I can fastforward through the pity parties and tantrums tomorrow. Thanks guys for watching for me. Looking forward to the great Chris acting, and the Kurt gorgeousness. The rest of Glee can go fly a pity party kite.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

6x01x02 "Loser Like Me/Homecoming" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 Empty Re: 6x01x02 "Loser Like Me/Homecoming" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  dimpledchris 1/9/2015, 11:04 pm

I had the lowest expectations for this episode so I wasn't really looking forward to anything aside from Chris acting his little heart out, so I'm just laughing at every other scene, and then tuning out when Kurt's not there. This episode is pure crack, wow.

Chris is gorgeous, as usual.
dimpledchris
dimpledchris
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

http://dimpledchris.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 1/9/2015, 11:06 pm

Get ready for part two. Should I hit the limoncello, burbon, or vodka I have in the house?

Darren without hair gel? Insert the screams of the Blarren stans as they wet their panties.

Jane (the character--not Jane Lynch) is just so stiff. I guess they needed some weak actors to act opposite Darren.

Even the new warblers are weaker lame versions of the originals. Seriously, they are trying to put horrible actors up opposite Darren to make Darren look like he can act.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 1/9/2015, 11:06 pm

As good as Chris's voice over was as awful as Darren's. He's got nil in the way of emotional sincerity in his delivery. I'm supposed to believe that Blaine is totally heartbroken? I've shown more emotion after watching the death of Boromir for the 100th time.

The Warblers are dicks. What a surprise.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 1/9/2015, 11:10 pm

Ryan must have a checklist of things to put in each season. Looking for a singer in the shower in the boys bathroom: check.

The originals. Glee wouldn't be in the mess it was now if they kept the cast with these people. (Miss ya, Cory).
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 1/9/2015, 11:11 pm

God Bless you all for watching this dreck.

I'll be looking forward to pretty gifs of Chris.
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 1/9/2015, 11:17 pm

Take on Me was pretty flaccid. The staging was okay, but it just feels really contrived.

Could have done without the Samchel flirtation.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 1/9/2015, 11:19 pm

I love having the originals back, but not loving Take On Me. I really wish they didn't copy the aha video. It's kind of distracting. At least we got some Kurt table dancing. And no one threw food at them.

I'm so bored with Blaine and Rachel right now I don't even want to comment on them anymore tonight. Is this over yet?
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 1/9/2015, 11:20 pm

Oh gods Rachel... just shut the fuck up!
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 1/9/2015, 11:20 pm

bayth wrote:God Bless you all for watching this dreck.

I'll be looking forward to pretty gifs of Chris.

I'm losing brain cells to bring my comments this board.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 1/9/2015, 11:25 pm

The scene with Kurt and Spencer was good. What's his name who plays Spence seems like a decent actor--better than most of the old newbies anyways. Though, the character seems almost like a gay Puck.

Not particularly interested in Jane's song. These Warblers are just so weak.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  dimpledchris 1/9/2015, 11:29 pm

Even the Warblers scene happening right now... except for the girl Warbler part, their lines and looks are almost exactly the same as the Warblers of before. Oh, Glee. This sucks.
dimpledchris
dimpledchris
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

http://dimpledchris.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 1/9/2015, 11:31 pm

I ended up not minding the Kurt/Spencer scene. It worked and they avoided the "Kurt being the wrong kind of gay". Different men like different things. He wasn't insulting Kurt... just saying that it wasn't his thing.

I enjoyed Jane and Tightrope - we don't get many really strong alto girl voices. And while it was nice of Rachel to help, she as just way too intense.

The rest of the episode is really a bore. The pacing stinks and it's just dragging.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 1/9/2015, 11:35 pm

Fickle Blaine rears his ugly head. He goes from being all "girls in the warblers ew" to "I don't want to coach the warblers if they won't let a talented girl like you in." He changes his mind more than he changes his capri pants.

The unholy trinity number is fine. Not really my type of song, though.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 1/9/2015, 11:38 pm

Finally a dose of reality from Kitty (who I miss). Rightfully angry over how she and the others were treated by the returning graduates in general and Rachel in particular.

Admittedly, I did laugh at "Flowers in the Attic" not being a love story to aspire to.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  TimF 1/9/2015, 11:40 pm

I deleted my series record of glee last night.  Your comments are far more entertaining than the show lol. You all have much more intestinal fortitude than I do.vomir
TimF
TimF
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 1/9/2015, 11:44 pm

Brit tells Kurt to tell Blaine that he is going to burn his clothes and dress like a normal person? Um, Brit, have you ever seen the way Blaine dresses? At least Kurt is fashionable.

Oh, this is a switch. Sue trying to use the gay football player to do her bidding instead of a Cheerio. So revolutionary.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 1/9/2015, 11:45 pm

I got home few minutes ago, but my livestream didn't want to work until now (I guess doesn't like Glee lol), so is already the second episode? I see the old gang trying to get new members
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 1/9/2015, 11:46 pm

TimF wrote:I deleted my series record of glee last night.  Your comments are far more entertaining than the show lol. You all have much more intestinal fortitude than I do.vomir

I seriously do feel nauseous watching this crap.

Sadly, even having the originals back isn't really doing anything for me. I mean, seriously, all of these kids just stop their college lives to come back to help Rachel reform the Glee club? It is hard to put much effort into caring about them because they aren't going to be around much.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 1/9/2015, 11:47 pm

brisallie wrote:I got home few minutes ago, but my livestream didn't want to work until now (I guess doesn't like Glee lol), so is already the second episode? I see the old gang trying to get new members

Lucky brisallie! You aren't missing much.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 1/9/2015, 11:50 pm

Don't shoot me, but I kind of like these new noobs. Maybe if they had been cast in season four, the idea of noobs wouldn't have been so soundly rejected.

It it okay if I'm sad that Brittany has now sung more than Chris has this season so far?
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 1/9/2015, 11:51 pm

What's the name of the chubby boy? I like how he sings. And love the unholy trinity in the background Smile
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 1/9/2015, 11:53 pm

Roderick can't sing without headphones? OK. You know, I just can't bring myself to care about these new characters. What's the point? He definitely has a unique sound--something that would have been welcome a few seasons ago when all of the boys (except Chris and Artie) were interchangeable, but now, it just seems pointless. I do have to say that Mustang Sally was pretty boring, though.

Speaking of Becky, bringing her back was pointless.

OMG, what Kurt just said, I'm going to have to get that and write it down because it was so Ryan talking to the fandom about how we didn't warm up to his precious newbies.

Oh, fun, angry Blaine. vomir
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 1/9/2015, 11:56 pm

This is what Kurt said:

We can't recreate what we had. You have to be open to finding some new, or different, or better.

That comment is so Ryan sending a message to us for not loving his newbies.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 1/9/2015, 11:56 pm

Oh, here comes outraged Blaine (with more of Darren's "acting"). I don't blame Jane... even if Blaine got his way, she'd be hated by the Warblers. But it conveniently engineers a rift. And blaming Kurt for having anything to do with this? You're an asshole, Blaine.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next