Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12

+24
dimpledchris
mindschemez
lilypaperclips
Delight
quietbelle
ChrisColfersLightning
sjonnepon
Lottie2303
rainespeaks
Divalicious
bayth
Glorfindel
coxfire
Ranwing
valkeakuulas
tanita_mors
Georgette888
brisallie
Buenos
ChrisColferFan1
ColferInspired
Jellyrolls
fantastica
angelnessa
28 posters

Page 40 of 41 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12 - Page 40 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12

Post  Buenos 10/16/2015, 2:59 pm

ColferInspired wrote:Someone is saying Chris has unfollowed Ryan on twitter. Smile

If this is true, maybe he read Ryan's latest interview? saispa

But who knows the reason and really it is not a big deal as some certain stans are making it out to be by hating on Chris. :angry:

Regardless it's obvious that Chris , publicly, has nothing to do with Ryan Murphy and company. He didn't attend the AHS or SQ premieres, nor is attending some big HW tribute to Ryan this month. Chris also flat out said he won't be coming out on either AHS or Scream Queens.

Ryan has the luxury of taking swipes at the Glee cast in interviews but the cast has to keep their mouths shut because that is the nature of the beast. It is what it is.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12 - Page 40 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12

Post  tanita_mors 10/16/2015, 8:05 pm

He is full of BS. If I understood him correctly, he partied with his young cast rather heavily (alcohol, drugs,...) and then to parent them.
Yeah, that's not how it works buddy.
Authority has to be earned. There is a reason that parents can't and shouldn't be their kids friends.
It just shows the huge issues he had and he brought them to the table. And what, the minute people started thinking with their own minds there were tensions. You don't say. It's logical for a control freak like Murphy. No wonder that the only people he stayed close to were Lea who has been his favorite from the start and the two huge kiss-asses who he clearly had the hots for.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/4/2015, 11:01 am

If some of you have twitters, please tweet Chris nice things right now.

There are some pictures posted of Chris and Will in their Batman/Robin costumes, and on one of them they are kissing. (I won't repost or reblog them yet because they are possibly private.  -ETA- The pictures are indeed private and stolen from Will's instagram.)

So the tinhatting haters are out in full force on Chris' social media. :(
I mean, it was bad before, but it's disgustingly vicious now.
-ETA-  Apparently there was already a lot of hate from a particular nasty person on Chris' twitter right before the kissing picture leaked, and then after the pic leaked there was even more. Dammit. :angry:

Please shower Chris with some love from his real fans.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 11/4/2015, 6:32 pm

Glorfindel wrote:If some of you have twitters, please tweet Chris nice things right now.

There are some pictures posted of Chris and Will in their Batman/Robin costumes, and on one of them they are kissing. (I won't repost or reblog them yet because they are possibly private.  -ETA- The pictures are indeed private and stolen from Will's instagram.)

So the tinhatting haters are out in full force on Chris' social media. :(
I mean, it was bad before, but it's disgustingly vicious now.
-ETA-  Apparently there was already a lot of hate from a particular nasty person on Chris' twitter right before the kissing picture leaked, and then after the pic leaked there was even more. Dammit. :angry:

Please shower Chris with some love from his real fans.

I have been waiting for a source is why I did not touch them.

They are now on tumblr. :angry:
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 11/4/2015, 6:56 pm

The sad thing about social media is nothing stays private. :(

It is Will's Instagram and he can post what he likes. He would have known as would have Chris that these pics would have been taken and spread around, that is nature of this fandom that are the tinhatters and some Chill ones as well. :angry:

That is huge risk even when your account is private.

Why should he have to care what photo's he puts up?

CrissColfer does not exist.

They are not Chris fans and need to find another hobby.

Is Will letting fans follow him?

Because if so it would be hard to know what their true intentions are.

Because he liked and commented on fanart for his birthday this week.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 11/4/2015, 7:23 pm

For me I find these leaks quite uncomfortable, and not just this, is the fact that it takes away the control from the person who's in the pictures. And a intimate realtionship picture is probably the worst to be leaked...I know it's not intimate picture per se but still I feel it's a lot more than we're used to seeing from Chris...althought he did referred Will his co-captain just this week.

On the other hand, Chris and Will have done a lot of these photo booth thingies over the years. I have no idea how these picture occasions work but would imagine that there is a person or a website in which through these photos are sent or processed, so there might always be leaks.

valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 11/4/2015, 10:57 pm

Is any Instagram truly private? saispa
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 11/5/2015, 3:28 am

Buenos wrote:Is any Instagram truly private?   saispa

Once anything is on social media no matter if it is from a private account you cannot police who follows you. Someone could seem really nice by their pics, but they could also not be.

But these pics are photo boothed so they could have been leaked in other ways.

Though it should be by Chris or Will if they choose to.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/5/2015, 9:30 am

According to a reliable source those pictures were indeed leaked from Will's private IG.
So someone who follows him (and therefore someone he probably trusted so far) is spreading them, or someone has found a way to hack into his account.

Either way: they were supposed to be private, and it's a shame they are everywhere on tumblr and twitter now.
It should be possible for even celebrities (and the people close to them) to keep certain things private, but I guess not. dryy

It's a violation of their privacy regardless if anything shared among friends on the internet isn't 100% safe from becoming public eventually (and therefore can be found by ill-willed people and/or too nosy fans).
Imo a fan who deliberately violates their fave's privacy is not a fan at all, but a sick stalker. A real fan would do nothing to hurt their fave, and violating their privacy is hurting them, even when they (the celebrity) were willing to take that risk when they shared that pic privately and/or have nothing to be ashamed of after it is leaked.

Btw, the person who stole the picture from Will's IG is a Klainer. Once the pic was out it was then spread on twitter by ex-crisscolfer tinhatters, as they used it to make fun of Chris and Will (like disgusting incest and 'grandpa' jokes) while simultaneously rubbing that kiss in the faces of cc-shippers who still believe in "the boys" are together.
I don't know if the Klainer who originally leaked the pic is part of that group, but they very well could be.

This is a group of former cc-shippers who are now convinced that Chris and Darren used to date in the past (during Glee) but that Chris dumped Darren (breaking poor precious cupcake Darebear's heart of course) and is now with Will. So everything Chris now does, like ignoring Darren and his projects and "shoving his relationship with Will in our faces" they think he's doing out of spite, to hurt Darren. And so they hate Chris.

They also hate the Chillers and Miarren shippers: they hate Chillers because they 'worship' a 'nobody' like Will over Darren, and they of course hate Mia because she's with Darren. And they also hate the cc-shippers who still believe that Chris and Darren are together, probably because they once themselves blindly believed all that delusional crap, and are now too embarrassed to be reminded of that. And of course they hate the Chris fans who are nor worshipping Darren.
Basically they hate everyone, lol. tonguue

Bottomline is that imo the ex-tinhatters are the nastiest group of Chris haters. They were the worst and most obnoxious cc-shippers when they still believed in cc, and now that they found a new theory that would make them look less stupid for being a tinhatter once (cc used to date but Chris dumped Darren) they show their true colors, namely that they're basically Blarren's trash fans who have always hated Chris for not kissing Darren's (and Kurt not Blaine's) ass. They think Chris 'ruined' Klaine, and they are mad at him for not going to Hedwig, etc.

The more Chris lives his own life and refuses to do what they want him to do the more obnoxious and vile these people become, and it's mostly them who directly tweet him and tag @chriscolfer, or leave hateful comments on his instagram and twitter.
There are of course also 'real' (still believing) cc-shippers that send Chris and Will hate and death threats (there were 2 very nasty ones yesterday), but most of it comes from these ex-tinhatting Chris haters. They just love to tear Chris down, like making remarks about his teeth, his 'unemployement' (like they say that Noel being cancelled), his books that "only get bought by his middle-aged fans", his singing voice, his Broadway aspirations, etc. Always in negative comparison to their multitalented Emmy-nominated superstar Darebear of course. Rolling Eyes

And now that Chris is dating and kissing a guy who is not Darren they show they're very homophobic too (if that wasn't clear already), because deep down Chris being gay grosses them out (while they still want straight Darren to be gay, the hypocrites).
They're also effemiphobic, as they mock any (alleged) effeminate traits of Kurt and also Chris, while they love Darren when he i.e. poses for a pic in a 'girly' way or wears nailpolish because that to them confirms he's gay (which in itself is a disgusting way of stereotypical thinking).

I'm afraid these haters won't go away soon, not even now when the crisscolfer tinhatting delusions are being debunked constantly and their 'proof' of cc being "on!!1!11!!!!" is becoming extremely thin (as they're non-excistent anyway), and both Chris and Darren are living their own lives while never interacting with one another anymore (no matter how often Darren tells the Sutton Foster 2010 'mandate' story). Because the ones hating on Chris the most are not tinhatters anymore anyway.

Except for a few backward homophobic bigots these are Chris' core haters, who's hate already started years ago when Chris and Kurt would not worship Darren the way they do. Them tinhatting that cc was a couple in real life was just another way and excuse to throw their hate towards Chris. Now that the crisscolfer delusion is dead and buried in its grave they just hate him again without the tinhatting veil. Basically because they are oh so afraid that Chris will outshine Darren in everything he does (which is probably true, lol).
It's not a coincidence that 99% of Chris' haters are Darren's most obnoxious fans.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  angelnessa 11/5/2015, 1:29 pm

Ugh, just all of it. And it's not going to even begin to end until Darren himself lets the connection go. It hasn't happened yet, unfortunately.

In other news, DC made his big AHS debut last night, but apparently it was only just over six minutes of screen time, then his character met a bloody death. I not sure if they'll bring him back as a zombie or something, but so much for all the hype previous to his appearance.
angelnessa
angelnessa
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 11/5/2015, 4:10 pm

Amber is soon going to get some love with her 'Wiz' live role most of the cast has moved on to other projects.

Within a year I figure Glee will be just a distant blip to most of the cast.

I'm just amazed how much success Chris has achieved as a writer, seriously.

It sucks that people's instagrams and social media stuff is hacked, or that others leak private stuff into public sites.  There is never justification for such things.  : (

My larger point was that in this era of far flung social media Whatever you post shouldn't be thought of as totally private, there are way too many leaks and breaks and hackers.  It's a sad fact.

If I had a daughter who wanted to post something more intimate to close friends I would remind her that others could eventually see it, just be aware of it.   I'm amused when celebrities private posts/images/photos including nude selfies ae released and others taking even a precautionary tone is somehow 'slut shaming' them.  Not always; I would tell my daughter be proud of your body, take photos if you want.... but just be aware that there is no thing as a 100% security proof and private if you wish to show them to friends or keep on a media cloud.  There are risks.   Of course someone leaking such images is beyond contempt but it happens so often now that people should be aware of the potential pitfalls of any social media Interaction.

ETA: it's downright scary how financial and government records can be hacked these days.

Last edited by Buenos on 11/6/2015, 3:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 11/5/2015, 5:14 pm

if you want real privacy, don't post anything anywhere,especially something that's very sensitive. that said, Chill is a publically known couple and they did not intend to hide anything. even if the kissing photos aren't meant for public, i doubt they really cared. so many hetero couples kiss to show their love, why can't an openly gay couple? many gay couples also show affections in the public, so that's no big deal.

as for haters, well you know the saying "haters gonna hate". just ignore them. they are trolls and crave attentions, negative or not. they are people with deep psychological issues. if it's not Chill it would be someone else or some other ship that stirs them up. chris and will are both seasoned in dealing with bullies and crazies and this is not gonna bother them. it's part of the ugly world. if you can't get rid of them, then block them.

ps i ship another real life couple and there are also a lot of ugliness in the fandom. i guess that's just the nature of fandoms.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 1/19/2016, 6:59 pm

This is beyond disgusting.

CrissColfer tinhatters made up the story about Chris's mum. :angry:

She is fine.

Sometimes I hate social media. :angry:

This is just so damn sick.

I am beyond angry. antifana tronco
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 1/19/2016, 7:37 pm

ColferInspired wrote:This is beyond disgusting.

CrissColfer tinhatters made up the story about Chris's mum. :angry:

She is fine.

Sometimes I hate social media. :angry:

This is just so damn sick.

I am beyond angry. antifana tronco

I am glad that Chris's mom is fine,and glad I hold off twetting him my sympathy . I am  disgusted  that  the  CrissColfer tinhatters made up  the story.antifana  Evil or Very Mad
Why did think it would be a great idea to make up a story about Chris's mom? :angry:
Did they think it would have made Chris dump Will and run to Darren?
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 1/19/2016, 7:40 pm

I just think they wanted to hurt him. :angry:
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 1/19/2016, 7:45 pm

ColferInspired wrote:I just think they wanted to hurt him. :angry:

True. They don't care about Chris. My heart broke for Chris when I thought he may had lost his mom,and to find out it was a lie made up by ChrisColfer tinhatters. :angry: I am glad she is okay but this may be the most disgusted things they ever did. Evil or Very Mad
I was hoping it was an misunderstanding .but this was an outright lie. :angry:
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/19/2016, 8:28 pm

Are you sure it's a 'joke'?

Because from what I've seen on twitter sadly it seems to be true. I saw tweets and a screencap from Karyn Colfer's public facebook pictures that had several people commenting on her death last Saturday or Friday: it's hard to fake that, and why would someone go through such lengths anyway for a sick joke?
I made a long post about this in the appreciation thread, but deleted it because now I'm not sure.

Even the notorious Chris haters (tinhatter and ex-tinhatters) are shocked and very serious (and actually decent for once) about this news.
You'd have to have an off-the-charts tremendous hate for Chris and his fans to do something like this, and an extremely sick mind. There are always 1-2 crazy people going too far in any fandom, but I really doubt this is something they would do.

Please provide some links to confirm it's a hoax, so we know the truth.
This is not something to turn into a fandom war or rant yet: it's way too serious and horrible for that if the news is true.

And PLEASE: don't tag Chris nor Karyn Colfer in any tumblr posts and/or tweets when you feel the need to discuss this.
Respect his privacy. If it's indeed true that family is going through the worst of times right now, and the last thing his fans should do is add to Chris' possible stress and grief, even when it's well-intended.
Wait till this gets either officially confirmed or exposed as fake without a doubt.

Last edited by Glorfindel on 1/19/2016, 9:00 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : adding links and some more stuff)
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 1/19/2016, 8:48 pm

Glorfindel wrote:Are you sure it's a 'joke'?

Because from what I've seen on twitter it seems to be true. I saw tweets and some screencaps from Karyn Colfer's public facebook pictures that had several people commenting on her death: it's hard to fake that, and why would someone go through such lengths anyway for a sick joke?

Even the notorious Chris haters (tinhatter and ex-tinhatters) are shockedvery serious (and actually decent) about this news. There are always 1-2 crazy people going too far in any fandom, but I really doubt this is something they would do.
You'd have to have an off-the-charts tremendous hate for Chris and his fans to do something like this, and an extremely sick mind.

I made a long post about this in the appreciation thread, but deleted it because now I'm not sure. Please provide some links to confirm it's a hoax, so we know the truth.

I hope it is not true.

But some are suspicious about that Facebook page of hers. It could be fake.

Tinhatters have made false accounts before.

I just looked at that Facebook page and there no more comments about it. And from I think Karyn has her page private. But then she might not have one anymore. saispa
I have to find the blogger who said it was the tinhatters and ask them how they know.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 1/20/2016, 12:40 am

I'm not on any social media so I have no idea what is going on. I won't comment on anything until we know the truth.

Regardless of the truth, this is a very strange and bad year.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 1/20/2016, 5:00 am

fantastica wrote:I'm not on any social media so I have no idea what is going on. I won't comment on anything until we know the truth.

Regardless of the truth,  this is a very strange and bad year.

I know. I keep expecting the worst all the time now. Every negative news can be true and I'm not just talking about this.

Ugh, why do we have to know so much. It's the internet damn it.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  mindschemez 1/20/2016, 5:56 am

omg this is the first I'm hearing this. hoping it isn't true. :(

mindschemez
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 1/20/2016, 6:31 am

mindschemez wrote:omg this is the first I'm hearing this. hoping it isn't true. :(

Same here? Anyone have any news? I'm really hoping for Chris's sake that it's just some sick joke.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 1/20/2016, 7:35 am

Ranwing wrote:
mindschemez wrote:omg this is the first I'm hearing this. hoping it isn't true. :(

Same here? Anyone have any news? I'm really hoping for Chris's sake that it's just some sick joke.

The comments stopped on that supposed Karyn's Facebook page. I always thought she shut her page down or like I said as well she put it to private.

The information about her falling down the stairs came from a Klainer is why I am suspicious.

The person who revealed that is a Darren fan, so again suspicious. She apparently talked to them.

And another thing why hasn't any contacted the media or the media hasn't reported about it?
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/20/2016, 2:00 pm

^ The tweets I linked to in my post above are from someone in Clovis, not a Klainer. Of course she could be misinformed by some rumor, identity mix-up or exaggeration. But then there are also the RIP comments on facebook from people from Clovis. Either they were all misinformed or it's true.
Maybe the family and their friends took everything offline (tweets and facebook comments) to keep things quiet till after the funeral, for Chris' and Hannah's sake.

^^ The news first was mentioned by Darren stans, that's true, but as far as I could see (and I checked several of their twitter accounts) they were all genuinely shocked and concerned for Chris, even those who are known Chris 'haters'. So I really don't think they set this up as a 'joke', although they could be misinformed as well.
So please don't throw accusations around without any proof, because it will only cause major fandom wank: there's time enough for that if it turns out to be a hoax after all (and you can be assured I will go after them like the Angel of Wrath then).

^^^ Maybe the entertainment media is actually kinda considerate and showing human decency by not reporting about a family tragedy of a B/C-lister celebrity? At least not till after the funeral, to give the family the chance to say goodbye in private?
And if the family is indeed trying to keep this quiet for now (for the media and the fans) then people asking questions and tagging Chris and his mom all over social media is not going to help them at all accompishing that.

Look, if this is someone's idea of a sick joke I would be very relieved (and very angry), I'm certainly hoping Chris' mom is alright.
But on the other hand I don't want any fandom wank adding to the turmoil if it is true, especially not if some of that fandom BS reaches Chris and his family.

So let's all be calm and wait for confirmation. Respect Chris' privacy.
And for God's sake keep any comments about this out of Chris' twitter timeline, because that is not right no matter how this turns out.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 1/20/2016, 9:12 pm

Add me to the people who hope this is just hoax by some sick sick people, but if it's true, I hope that Chris and his family have the strength and support they need to make it through this difficult time.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 41 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41  Next