Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi Everyone!

4 posters

Go down

Hi Everyone! Empty Hi Everyone!

Post  Puckurt 5/10/2014, 10:29 pm

Hey everyone!

I really love Kurt! I always wished that since S1 that he could have gotten with Puck! I love their scenes together! Puck's always been great to Kurt, I love their friendship so much! I see a spark of something more between them too! Kurt would be so amazing for Puck! Kurt could help Puck get his life together and support him when he needs support!

Puckurt
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Hi Everyone! Empty Re: Hi Everyone!

Post  bayth 5/10/2014, 10:36 pm

Welcome to CCFF!  We're a friendly group here and we discuss all things Chris.  Please feel free to join in the conversation.  We always enjoy discourse.  neutre
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 5/10/2014, 10:43 pm

Puckurt wrote:Hey everyone!

I really love Kurt! I always wished that since S1 that he could have gotten with Puck! I love their scenes together! Puck's always been great to Kurt, I love their friendship so much! I see a spark of something more between them too! Kurt would be so amazing for Puck! Kurt could help Puck get his life together and support him when he needs support!

Hi, and welcome.  baibai

Puckurt is my favourite alongside Kurtbastian in fanfiction.

Kurt was Puck's bro, but they had to ruin it by inserting Blaine, and pushing out Kurt.  :angry: 

Even if there was never going to be a relationship, they still could have had a friendship.

Again wasted opportunities.  dryy
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Puckurt 5/10/2014, 10:54 pm

ColferInspired wrote:
Puckurt wrote:Hey everyone!

Hi, and welcome.  baibai

Puckurt is my favourite alongside Kurtbastian in fanfiction.

Kurt was Puck's bro, but they had to ruin it by inserting Blaine, and pushing out Kurt.  :angry: 

Even if there was never going to be a relationship, they still could have had a friendship.

Again wasted opportunities.  dryy

I know! I wish that Puck beat up Karofsky and saved Kurt from the bullying! Puck and Kurt are such good friends, I love them together and wish they could date!

Puckurt
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/11/2014, 1:17 am

Welcome puckurt!  hola 
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Puckurt 5/11/2014, 4:21 am

Thank you for all the warm welcomes! I LOVE KURT!

Puckurt
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum