Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5x19 "Old Dog, New Tricks" Watch & Discussion thread

+21
fantastica
coxfire
YaoiChick
ChrisColfersLightning
Ireth
Delight
valkeakuulas
Lottie2303
Divalicious
Georgette888
bayth
opals
Buenos
TimF
ChrisColferFan1
Jellyrolls
ColferInspired
Glorfindel
brisallie
Ranwing
tanita_mors
25 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

What did you think of the episode ?

5x19 "Old Dog, New Tricks" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 7 I_vote_lcap82%5x19 "Old Dog, New Tricks" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 82% 
[ 14 ]
5x19 "Old Dog, New Tricks" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 7 I_vote_lcap0%5x19 "Old Dog, New Tricks" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
5x19 "Old Dog, New Tricks" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 7 I_vote_lcap12%5x19 "Old Dog, New Tricks" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 12% 
[ 2 ]
5x19 "Old Dog, New Tricks" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 7 I_vote_lcap6%5x19 "Old Dog, New Tricks" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
5x19 "Old Dog, New Tricks" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 7 I_vote_lcap0%5x19 "Old Dog, New Tricks" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 17

Poll closed

5x19 "Old Dog, New Tricks" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 7 Empty Re: 5x19 "Old Dog, New Tricks" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  ColferInspired 5/11/2014, 12:53 am

Here we go again.  Rolling Eyes
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

5x19 "Old Dog, New Tricks" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 7 Empty Re: 5x19 "Old Dog, New Tricks" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  ChrisColferFan1 5/11/2014, 12:58 am

ColferInspired wrote:Here we go again.  Rolling Eyes

Agree.    Kurt was great in this  episode.His attitude was not awful at all.  The only thing Kurt did wrong was to see Maggie's daughter and his comment about his dead mother, His   heart was in the right place and his intentions were good though.I am glad Kurt had a storyline that did not involved others like Blaine or Rachel.

Last edited by ChrisColferFan1 on 5/11/2014, 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Puckurt 5/11/2014, 1:00 am

I just don't understand. How is he a prop to people? Kurt gets a ton of stuff. My other favorite character, Puck, gets like nothing all the time even when he was a regular.

My comment was about how this episode I didn't like Kurt's attitude because he was so mean to his friends who always support him. And that I was happy that Blaine was able to endure his bad attitude and support his little show.

Puckurt
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 5/11/2014, 1:04 am

Kurt was not mean to his friends at all. Kurt does not get ton of stuff.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Puckurt 5/11/2014, 1:11 am

ChrisColferFan1 wrote:  Kurt was not mean to his friends at all. Kurt does not get ton of stuff.

I thought he was mean to his friends. They were busy with stuff, he should have understood that Rachel's Broadway career is super important to her, it's all she cares about, and she'd never want to lose it or change it. Her career is more important than his show. Then after he complained, they actually were going to show up anyway.

And I said compared to Puck, he gets a ton of stuff. Puck got barely anything in Season 2, Kurt got a lot of stuff in Seasons 1-5. Puck was a regular in Season 4 and he did like nothing, at least Kurt got in-depth coverage at Vogue and he got into Nyada.

Honestly I feel like they don't give Kurt, Blaine, and Puck enough. I was so happy in the last episode that had Blaine and Kurt duet for June. I was like, finally they're giving Blaine and Kurt something to do. They get barely anything together, and I feel for Blaine/Darren. I'm just happy that Kurt got to sing a lot this episode too.

Puckurt
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 5/11/2014, 1:19 am

ChrisColferFan1 wrote:

Agree.    Kurt was great in this  episode.His attitude was not awful at all.  The only thing Kurt did wrong was to see Maggie's daughter and his comment about his dead mother, His   heart was in the right place and his intentions were good though.

I mean I think we could have a troll.

I can pick a Blaine stan a mile away.  fanny2
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Puckurt 5/11/2014, 1:24 am

ColferInspired wrote:
ChrisColferFan1 wrote:

Agree.    Kurt was great in this  episode.His attitude was not awful at all.  The only thing Kurt did wrong was to see Maggie's daughter and his comment about his dead mother, His   heart was in the right place and his intentions were good though.

Well I like everyone from glee, but Kurt, Blaine and Puck are my favorites. I woulkd rather Kurt be with Puck than Blaine though, Puck always treated Kurt nice IMO.

Puckurt
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/11/2014, 1:25 am

Puckurt wrote:I was a little disappointed by Chris' episode, I thought it was kind of weird how he wrote Kurt to be so mean and angry. Kurt's always been written as everyone's assistant, so I thought he'd understand that's what he is in everyone's eyes. To blow up on everyone for not supporting him for some small show that no one cares about was dumb, and so out of character. I really liked that he had Blaine help Rachel though, at least Blaine could be there for Kurt's "best friend". Anyway Kurt sounded amazing on his songs though!

i personally don't think kurt is angry or mean at all. compared w/ season 1 kurt he's a lot more tame and mature now. about "blowing up" - even the nicest people can reach a point where they just can't bottle their negative feelings anymore. i know people like that - super nice people normally but when the steam has piled up high enough they can turn into monsters. kurt is not a monster (yet, and probably never will), so you don't ever have to worry. Smile
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 5/11/2014, 1:25 am

ColferInspired wrote:
ChrisColferFan1 wrote:

I think you could be right. She/he probably thinks Kurt wearing Blaine's ring is a win.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Puckurt 5/11/2014, 1:27 am

ChrisColferFan1 wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:
ChrisColferFan1 wrote:

I think you  could be right. She/he probably  thinks Kurt wearing   Blaine's ring is a win.

I said before that I want Kurt and Puck to get married! Stopp putting words into my mouth!

Puckurt
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 5/11/2014, 1:43 am

Chris and all his projects.

Wow, he has a lot going on.

Nice to see someone has work besides Glee.

Mark is going places, who have a respect for.

HIC, and they adored Chris.

Chris has his third book coming out, and a book tour. Another two more books next year.

At least Chris is having success though Kurt isn't.

Well, next year Glee will be over, unemployment will loom again for some.

And Blaine will disappear into the ether. 

Maybe Fox will can the show after the Season premiere bombs.

Then no more Blaine or Darren stans to bother us as we love Chris and remember Kurt as a much loved and inspirational character he is, who wanted him to be that Broadway star and kick Blaine's butt to the kerb.

But I get that from sweet sweet fanfiction.

And when someone says they want Puck and Kurt to get married, and mentions nothing about Kurt's ill treatment or not wanting him to have success but Blaine instead. I am sorry but that makes me suspicious.

What Kurt fan wouldn't want success for Kurt away from Blaine and Rachel.

This is what Chris wants, and any Kurt fan would know that by now and agree with him 100%.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/11/2014, 1:49 am

i am a chris fan but no longer a glee fan. i don't even care about kurt's "success" anymore - this show won't give him a proper "success" so why bother to get myself depressed?
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 5/11/2014, 1:56 am

fantastica wrote:i am a chris fan but no longer a glee fan. i don't even care about kurt's "success" anymore - this show won't give him a proper "success" so why bother to get myself depressed?

I was trying to see if this Puckurt person is a troll.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 5/11/2014, 1:57 am

ColferInspired wrote:Chris and all his projects.

Chris has his third book coming out, and a book tour. Another two more books next year.

Then no more Blaine or Darren stans to bother us as we love Chris and remember Kurt as a much loved and inspirational character he is, who wanted him to be that Broadway star and kick Blaine's butt to the kerb.

And when someone says they want Puck and Kurt to get married, and mentions nothing about Kurt's ill treatment or not wanting him to have success but Blaine instead. I am sorry but that makes me suspicious.

This is what Chris wants, and any Kurt fan would know that by now and agree with him 100%.

Great post I agree 100%.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/11/2014, 1:58 am

oh, you smell something too.. like 3 year old salmon steak...
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 5/11/2014, 1:59 am

fantastica wrote:oh, you smell something too.. like 3 year old salmon steak...

Who me or @ColferInspired?
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 5/11/2014, 2:06 am

If you mean me, than yes.

They usually disappear when they are bored.

I just like bringing up Chris's successes as it usually shuts them up on tumblr as many a Chris fan has discovered.  Smile

When they start bringing up Blaine/Darren in a positive way, it is a dead give away.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 5/11/2014, 2:12 am

ColferInspired wrote:

If you mean me, than yes.

They usually disappear when they are bored.

I just like bringing up Chris's successes as it usually shuts them up on tumblr as many a Chris fan has discovered.  Smile

When they start bringing up Blaine/Darren in a positive way, it is a dead give away.

Good points.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Puckurt 5/11/2014, 4:12 am

ColferInspired wrote:Chris and all his projects.

Don't you dare insult Mark, I love him as an actor and singer!

Anyway, I don't see what the issue is. I just want Kurt to be happy, and his behavior in Old Dogs wasn't what a happy person would seem like. Only when Blaine talked to him did he seem to feel better, so I was happy that Kurt - who I LOVE - was happy.

I want Kurt to have success with his band - it's not my fault that the writers dropped the band. I also think that if Puck and Kurt got together, that would be great. I love the relationship they have, and Puck always cared for Kurt and was always nice to him. Should it be such a big issue that I always wanted Puck and Kurt to get together? No.

All I want is for Kurt to be happy and his little show wasn't good for him, it made him bitter and mean to his friends that always support him. Also Kurt sang a lot in the episode, I don't like it when they give all the songs to one person.

So those are my issues with the episode. Although I still will always love Kurt and Puckurt! I wish Blaine would just give up Kurt to Puck already :(

Puckurt
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vir Cotto 5/11/2014, 4:19 am

Glee Addict?
Vir Cotto
Vir Cotto
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 5/11/2014, 4:22 am

I think the post is too sane for it to be GleeAddict. Also Kerrie doesn't tend to respond to other posters much when she's out to tear down Chris or Kurt.

Also, @Puckurt, no one insulted Mark.
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 5/11/2014, 4:25 am

Delight wrote:I think the post is too sane for it to be GleeAddict. Also Kerrie doesn't tend to respond to other posters much when she's out to tear down Chris or Kurt.

Also, @Puckurt, no one insulted Mark.

Good points.I did wonder if the poster was Chris/Kurt hater GleeAddict/Kerrie, but do agree the posts are too sane.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Puckurt 5/11/2014, 4:32 am

Nice to see someone has work besides Glee. Mark is going places Well, next year Glee will be over, unemployment will loom again for some. wrote:

I took all of that as an insult to Mark.

Puckurt
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 5/11/2014, 5:51 am

Puckurt wrote:

I took all of that as an insult to Mark.

Omg.  Razz

Mark had a film out.

And I thought he was doing a children's show where he sings.  saispa 

He is another one who doesn't need Glee.

He is by far too good for the show.

He also has a band.

I hope he gets to have some success with it to.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 5/11/2014, 5:54 am

Also Kurt sang a lot in the episode, I don't like it when they give all the songs to one person.

Yup,  Norweigan wood.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next