Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do I stop e-mail notifications?

3 posters

Go down

How do I stop e-mail notifications? Empty Re: How do I stop e-mail notifications?

Post  sahhar 2/29/2012, 5:19 pm

Hey everyone, this is off topic but everytime I post something or view something on the thread I get tons of emails notifying me about it. It's really annoying and spamming my inbox, how do I stop it from happening?.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

How do I stop e-mail notifications? Empty Re: How do I stop e-mail notifications?

Post  Shinra17 2/29/2012, 5:27 pm

sahhar wrote:Hey everyone, this is off topic but everytime I post something or view something on the thread I get tons of emails notifying me about it. It's really annoying and spamming my inbox, how do I stop it from happening?.
Go into your profile : profile > Topic(s) being watched > click on "mark all" + "stop watching the selected topics"
and then go there: profile > preferences > check "no" on the line "Always notify me of replies " Wink
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

How do I stop e-mail notifications? Empty How do I stop e-mail notifications?

Post  sahhar 2/29/2012, 6:32 pm

Shinra17 wrote:
sahhar wrote:Hey everyone, this is off topic but everytime I post something or view something on the thread I get tons of emails notifying me about it. It's really annoying and spamming my inbox, how do I stop it from happening?.
Go into your profile : profile > Topic(s) being watched > click on "mark all" + "stop watching the selected topics"
and then go there: profile > preferences > check "no" on the line "Always notify me of replies " Wink

Thanks Smile

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/29/2012, 9:05 pm

I split this from the appreciation and moved it to the technical support thread. I thought others might have this question, and like to see Shinra's answer.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down