Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8

+31
JamieRulz
Porcelain
Kurt addict
Divalicious
Delight
mindschemez
msjoanlucette
valkeakuulas
Georgette888
ladydianab
opals
sheny
Jellyrolls
coxfire
ChrisColferFan1
angelnessa
ColdFlame96
Piciollina
MoviesAreLife
Ireth
Kurt Hummel
Glorfindel
tanita_mors
Ranwing
bayth
brisallie
fantastica
Lottie2303
ColferInspired
arina
Buenos
35 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 38 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8

Post  Glorfindel 3/24/2014, 7:58 pm

Vote for Chris: Alpha Male Madness.  bounce
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 38 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8

Post  brisallie 3/24/2014, 8:07 pm

Glorfindel wrote:Vote for Chris: Alpha Male Madness.  bounce

I did it. But the competition with the other man is tight.

Please vote!
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 3/24/2014, 8:13 pm

bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 3/24/2014, 8:50 pm

brisallie wrote:

Please vote!

This site wont let me vote anymore  unsure :(  Idk whats going on but when I click vote, nothing happens, I also voted against grease troll, ugh he is inning though  dryy

Update: I did not know I had to type something to prove I was not a robot first at the bottom page  dryy Rolling Eyes 
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 3/25/2014, 2:19 am

brisallie wrote:

Please vote!

I voted too even though I don't like this alfa male nonsense. Unfortunetaly Chris has almost no chance against Hugh Dancy, he was losing when I voted, the same with Chord. The only Glee guy who probably will make it through the first round is DC because his competition is a not very popular actor from a CW show.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 3/25/2014, 2:45 am

CHRIS is in the lead! By like a point or two, but still, it counts! Smile And that CW guy also is not too far behind Darren, I voted for him so he can catch up some more  coool   Wink 
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  sjonnepon 3/25/2014, 7:59 am

ChrisColfersLightning wrote:CHRIS is in the lead! By like a point or two, but still, it counts! :)And that CW guy also is not too far behind Darren, I voted for him so he can catch up some more  coool   Wink 

at this moment:
Chris: 59.02%
Hugh: 40,98%

Darren: 48.92%
Toby: 51.08%

Keep up the good work boys and girls!
sjonnepon
sjonnepon
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 3/25/2014, 8:28 am

i love our boy chris, but there is only one alpha male of tv land right now, and he ain't even on that list. i call invalid.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 38 Mads-mikkelsen4

Last edited by tanita_mors on 3/27/2014, 7:44 am; edited 1 time in total
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  mindschemez 3/26/2014, 2:46 am

ChrisColfersLightning wrote:
brisallie wrote:

Please vote!

This site wont let me vote anymore  unsure :(  Idk whats going on but when I click vote, nothing happens, I also voted against grease troll, ugh he is inning though  dryy

Update: I did not know I had to type something to prove I was not a robot first at the bottom page  dryy Rolling Eyes 

This was me. I was so frustrated!

But saw it and voted!

mindschemez
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/26/2014, 6:25 pm

From the spoiler thread, the plus side of a shortened Season Five is that it gives Chris nearly 3 full months off for the summer. If there are any feelers for a featured film role in an outside project Chris might bite.  Smile 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/26/2014, 7:13 pm

^I hope the cast knew about this shortened season well in advance, so they could put the word out there that they're available a few weeks earlier than expected.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/27/2014, 2:26 am

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 38 Tumblr_n32m1kf1Ty1r295ako1_250  Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 38 Tumblr_n32m1kf1Ty1r295ako2_250

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 38 Tumblr_n32m1kf1Ty1r295ako3_250  Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 38 Tumblr_n32m1kf1Ty1r295ako4_250

Oh Chris.  Razz

From this video.

Last edited by ColferInspired on 3/27/2014, 2:31 am; edited 1 time in total
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/27/2014, 2:30 am

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 38 Tumblr_n32lhla26y1ryt9dxo1_500

This could be Adam Anders?
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/27/2014, 2:36 am

And with the Alpha Male poll, Chris won his round, Darren and Chord lost.  Razz 

Let's prepare for the next round when it is up.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 38 Empty Alpha male

Post  Kurt addict 3/27/2014, 2:46 am

ColferInspired wrote:And with the Alpha Male poll, Chris won his round, Darren and Chord lost.  Razz 

Yay I kept voting what was the end stats do you know?
Kurt addict
Kurt addict
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 3/27/2014, 2:58 am

ColferInspired wrote:Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 38 Tumblr_n32lhla26y1ryt9dxo1_500

This could be Adam Anders?

Yep it is  neutre 

ColferInspired wrote:And with the Alpha Male poll, Chris won his round, Darren and Chord lost.  Razz 

Yay Chris and everyone who voted for him! Let's get him throught the next round too  Smile 
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/27/2014, 3:18 am

Kurt addict wrote:

Sorry, I don't.

They might be on tumblr somewhere, where I go the information from some extremely happy Chris fans because Darren lost.  Razz

I'll see if I can find it.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/27/2014, 3:25 am

ColferInspired wrote:They might be on tumblr somewhere, where I go the information from some extremely happy Chris fans because Darren lost.  Razz

Not all Chris fans want Darren to lose , including me. Just a reminder that not all Chris fans are obsessed with Darren.
Fuck, I hate talking about it so much, now I'm getting depressed.

Sorry, in a funky mood but geeze, I like to talk more about CHRIS than anyone else.

I mean, I bitch too, I admit, about alot of stuff but for my own sanity in his forum I try to concentrate on Chris.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 3/27/2014, 3:28 am

ColferInspired wrote:
Kurt addict wrote:

Sorry, I don't.

They might be on tumblr somewhere, where I go the information from some extremely happy Chris fans because Darren lost.  Razz

I'll see if I can find it.

I think that was mypost! Omg lol But yes, I voted for Chris and Dylan OBrien like Crazy  Razz
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/27/2014, 3:31 am

Here we go.  Smile 

Game 1.2
Chris Colfer, Glee 56.25%
Hugh Dancy, Hannibal 43.75%

Thought I would post Chord and Darren, though I don't dislike Chord.

Game 2.6
Jay Ryan, Beauty and the Beast 70.24%
Chord Overstreet, Glee 29.76%

Game 4.2
Darren Criss, Glee 44.35%
Toby Regbo, Reign 55.65%
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/27/2014, 3:32 am

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 38 Tumblr_n32b1p0tfF1twsz3so1_500
High-res
@AdamAnders I know we’re at 101 but Happy 100 @msleamichele and @chriscolfer #bestcastever
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/27/2014, 3:33 am

CW show fans can never be underestimated, I'll give them that much.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/27/2014, 3:38 am

Buenos wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:They might be on tumblr somewhere, where I go the information from some extremely happy Chris fans because Darren lost.  Razz

Not all Chris fans want Darren to lose , including me.  Just a reminder that not all Chris fans are obsessed with Darren.
Fuck, I hate talking about it so much, now I'm getting depressed.

Sorry, in a funky mood but geeze, I like to talk more about CHRIS than anyone else.

I mean, I bitch too, I admit, about alot of stuff but for my own sanity in his forum I try to concentrate on Chris.

I just voted for fun.  Smile

And we all get into a funk.

But I would rather talk about Chris.

In that video everyone is talking what Glee did for them and all Chris says is he can remember all the names of the nurses.  Razz

This makes me want to watch his episode even more.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/27/2014, 6:13 am

I guess the E! site preventing bots from voting for the alpha male contest made a difference, eh?   suspectt  moque

I don't think it's wrong to gloat over who won that first poll and who not, as it is yet another sign (just like the PCA's) of who's really popular on Glee.

This isn't so much about Darren and Chord, but it's about how the show and part of its fandom dismissed and downplayed Chris' hotness and popularity over the years.
After several years of toothpick arms and the crap of Kurt not being seen as an alpha male, plus shoving their Golden Globe winner aside for the Bland and Mediocre, this is only sweet revenge.  hapitgh 

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 38 Giphy

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 38 Tumblr_mhvus7fVTu1qd52doo2_500
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/27/2014, 10:44 am

Buenos wrote:
CW show fans can never be underestimated, I'll give them that much.  

Totally. CW might not have the biggest ratings, but its fans are dangerous when it comes to vote for their favs one.

I'm someone who usually don't care about darren, but this time I'm in a competitve mood and I want Chris to win (though I'm conflicted about this as my spn boys are also in this poll)
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next