Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8

+31
JamieRulz
Porcelain
Kurt addict
Divalicious
Delight
mindschemez
msjoanlucette
valkeakuulas
Georgette888
ladydianab
opals
sheny
Jellyrolls
coxfire
ChrisColferFan1
angelnessa
ColdFlame96
Piciollina
MoviesAreLife
Ireth
Kurt Hummel
Glorfindel
tanita_mors
Ranwing
bayth
brisallie
fantastica
Lottie2303
ColferInspired
arina
Buenos
35 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 36 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8

Post  ColferInspired 3/19/2014, 5:25 am

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 36 Tumblr_n2o6upAacQ1qe476yo1_250  Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 36 Tumblr_n2o6upAacQ1qe476yo2_250

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 36 Tumblr_n2o6upAacQ1qe476yo8_500

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 36 Tumblr_n2o6upAacQ1qe476yo3_250  Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 36 Tumblr_n2o6upAacQ1qe476yo4_250  Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 36 Tumblr_n2o6upAacQ1qe476yo5_250

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 36 Tumblr_n2o6upAacQ1qe476yo6_250  Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 36 Tumblr_n2o6upAacQ1qe476yo7_250
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 36 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8

Post  ColferInspired 3/19/2014, 7:23 am

Someone who was apparently there said Chris and Will didn't stay long.

She wanted to meet him again but a pap said Chris had already left with two people.

Robert Ulrich was drunk.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/19/2014, 7:28 am

I'm not surprised Chris didn't stay long. He looks really tired (maybe jetlagged?). Or really like he'd rather be anywhere else.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/19/2014, 7:38 am

Jellyrolls wrote:I'm not surprised Chris didn't stay long.  He looks really tired (maybe jetlagged?).  Or really like he'd rather be anywhere else.

His eyes do look red.

But then it could be because this is not a celebration for the noobs and Chris does not really want to be a part of it. He is friends with Alex.

Would you really feel like partying when one of your closest friends is now out of a job?
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/19/2014, 2:13 pm

Is he really that close to Alex?   I know Oliver and Alex have been seen hanging out, but other than the Adam Lambert Birthday bash, I haven't seen paps or shots of Chris and Alex in social settings.   Like I have with Chris and Oliver at Dot's house for example.

Here's some more pretty:

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 36 Tumblr_n2o6upAacQ1qe476yo8_500
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/19/2014, 3:39 pm

^ somebody must be blowing a fan at him on his left (our right).  Smile 

i love that shirt. and the young man looks very handsome indeed. he looks more like a 20 something young man now.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/19/2014, 7:15 pm

ColferInspired wrote:Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 36 Tumblr_n2ny6f7Ppb1r295ako2_250 Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 36 Tumblr_n2ny6f7Ppb1r295ako1_250

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 36 Tumblr_n2ny6f7Ppb1r295ako3_250  Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 36 Tumblr_n2ny6f7Ppb1r295ako4_250

What the hell?  Razz  does he believe is an animal?

btw he looks good in that outfit

Wait, Alex and Oliver are sort of friends? really?. As regards Chris, last time I remember I saw him with Alex in public was in DWTS.

Last edited by brisallie on 3/19/2014, 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/19/2014, 7:18 pm

brisallie wrote:What the hell?  Razz  does he believe is an animal?

Be glad he wasn't sniffing butts.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/19/2014, 7:21 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:
brisallie wrote:What the hell?  Razz  does he believe is an animal?

Be glad he wasn't sniffing butts.

Oh jelly! please don't put mental images in my mind  Razz 
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/19/2014, 10:07 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 36 Tumblr_n2pm65E50g1qe476yo1_500
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/20/2014, 2:49 am

“We were always the little show that could… When the first episode aired, everyone said, ‘Oh, it’s cute, but it’ll never last,’ ’cause a musical could never work on television, so it’s really validating to be here.”
— Chris Colfer ['Glee' 100th episode party]

“Jennifer Holiday, ‘And I’m Telling You I’m Not Going’: I think it’s the only crassy female Broadway ballad I didn’t get to do on this show.”
— Chris Colfer ['Glee' 100th episode party, On the Scene: Stars look back on 100 episodes, reveal whose song they would steal]  (“And I’m Telling You I’m Not Going” was sung by Mercedes and by Jane Addams Academy in season 1.)

From EW.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/20/2014, 3:10 am

http://www.teen.com/2014/03/19/television/hotties-growing-up-on-television-shows/#2

8 Hotties Who Went from Pipsqueak to Perfect on One TV Series

Read more: http://www.teen.com/2014/03/19/television/hotties-growing-up-on-television-shows/#ixzz2wTqqfdRo

Puberty, you done good — that’s what we’re left saying after checking out all of these MAJOR hotties’ face and body transformations over the course of their individual television series. Remember Aria’s pipsqueak little brother on the first season of Pretty Little Liars? Yeah, he’s jacked now. Oh, and the cutie that was Chris Colfer on the first season of Glee? Umm, have you seen his chiseled facial features now? Dayum.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 36 Hotties-growing-up-on-television-shows-chris-colfer 
BEFORE: Chris Colfer
Aww, just look at that baby face.
Photo: FOX

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 36 Hotties-growing-up-on-television-shows-chris-colfer-2

AFTER: Chris Colfer
Kurt Hummel's done some serious growing up since leaving McKinley High.

ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sjonnepon 3/20/2014, 12:13 pm

ColferInspired wrote:http://www.teen.com/2014/03/19/television/hotties-growing-up-on-television-shows/#2

AFTER: Chris Colfer
Kurt Hummel's done some serious growing up since leaving McKinley High.

[/color][/left]

tbh, Kurt's serious growing allready started when he became a cheerio in S1.
But it's always nice to read articles like this.
sjonnepon
sjonnepon
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/20/2014, 12:18 pm

ColferInspired wrote:“We were always the little show that could… When the first episode aired, everyone said, ‘Oh, it’s cute, but it’ll never last,’ ’cause a musical could never work on television, so it’s really validating to be here.”
— Chris Colfer ['Glee' 100th episode party]

From EW.

Oh that what I thought the first time I saw Glee. It weren't for this boy, and because I'm also attached to other characters, I won't be here.

Razz Not even the media can't stop to appreciate how much this boy...sorry man has grown up.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt addict 3/20/2014, 2:20 pm

anonymous asked:

Darren is a far better singer than Chris and I'm sure Chris would agree with me on that.

I saw this on tumblr and I could not stop laughing, and hoping Marie would see it and respond!
Kurt addict
Kurt addict
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  YaoiChick 3/20/2014, 2:49 pm

Kurt addict wrote:anonymous asked:

Darren is a far better singer than Chris and I'm sure Chris would agree with me on that.

I saw this on tumblr and I could not stop laughing, and hoping Marie would see it and respond!

Thier "sure" that Chris would agree with them, funny I didn't know they were mind readers or hung out with Chris and had long in depth conversations with him  dryy 
YaoiChick
YaoiChick
Llama
Llama

http://ukeobsessed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/20/2014, 3:04 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 36 Tumblr_n2nz5rxKcP1qfgg1ao2_250Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 36 Tumblr_n2nz5rxKcP1qfgg1ao1_250

Just love this!!
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/20/2014, 7:45 pm

Kurt addict wrote:anonymous asked:

Lol, I so would respond to that.

Do you have a link? I tried to find it but I don't know where to go looking.

-ETA-
I just responded to a similar post like ^that one. Since we're not in Snark & Bark I will only put up a link to my tumblr: link.  coool
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/20/2014, 8:47 pm

YaoiChick wrote:

Thier "sure" that Chris would agree with them, funny I didn't know they were mind readers or hung out with Chris and had long in depth conversations with him  dryy 

Me neither. Why we weren't invited?

But...one thing is darren stans believing he's a great singer, got it, everyone has their own taste. But saying Chris believes the same? That is egocentric.

Buenos wrote:Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 36 Tumblr_n2nz5rxKcP1qfgg1ao2_250Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 36 Tumblr_n2nz5rxKcP1qfgg1ao1_250

Just love this!!

I loved it too  wub though watching the episode I noticed that Artie also tried to take away that ...what is the name of that? (in spanish is petaca)
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/20/2014, 9:01 pm

brisallie wrote:
Buenos wrote:Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 36 Tumblr_n2nz5rxKcP1qfgg1ao2_250Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 36 Tumblr_n2nz5rxKcP1qfgg1ao1_250

Just love this!!

I loved it too  wub though watching the episode I noticed that Artie also tried to take away that ...what is the name of that? (in spanish is petaca)
Flask?
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/20/2014, 9:08 pm

Buenos wrote:
brisallie wrote:

Just love this!!

Flask?

I googled it and YES, that's the word. But Flask is also that typical lab bottle that it has a triangle-ish shape.

Thanks
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/20/2014, 9:08 pm

Oh Marie, thanks to your response to that delusional stan on your tumblr. I couldn't stop laughing when she mentioned that she read about a "vocal coach" reviewing the songs on GF years ago.

If DC auditioned for the role of Finch like all the other actors did, he would never get that role. Heck, he would not get ANY role on bway.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/20/2014, 9:14 pm

@Marie, good replied Smile

But there something that got my attention, the other person said Chris didn't have the vocal talent to be on Broadway, but has the vocal ability. What's the difference? What was trying to prove this person at saying this?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/20/2014, 9:42 pm

^Probably that Chris may have the voice for Broadway, but not the charisma.  Rolling Eyes 
Aka: according to her Darren is the better 'performer' of the 2.  Laughing

fantastica wrote:Oh Marie, thanks to your response to that delusional stan on your tumblr. I couldn't stop laughing when she mentioned that she read about a "vocal coach" reviewing the songs on GF years ago.
Hee! That was the best part.  moque  fanny2

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 36 Judge-face
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/20/2014, 9:49 pm

Glorfindel wrote:^Probably that Chris may have the voice for Broadway, but not the charisma.  Rolling Eyes 
Aka: according to her Darren is the better 'performer' of the 2.  Laughing

Thanks.

I was thinking that probably she referred to stage presence. And...hahaha, how did she say that? Chris has charisma!
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next