Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris in France

+20
AnneNeville
Jellyrolls
tanita_mors
ChrisColferFan1
Ireth
arina
Buenos
fantastica
brisallie
MissSoniaPP
ColdFlame96
Ranwing
Piciollina
coxfire
Georgette888
valkeakuulas
Lottie2303
ColferInspired
Glorfindel
sheny
24 posters

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Go down

Chris in France - Page 17 Empty Re: Chris in France

Post  arina 6/26/2013, 7:13 am

Chris in France - Page 17 Tumblr_moz18lzotn1qg25zco1_250Chris in France - Page 17 Tumblr_moz18lzotn1qg25zco2_250
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 6/26/2013, 8:39 am

sheny wrote:Chris in France - Page 17 Tumblr_mox1itddHE1qe476yo1_1280

He looks huge next to that girl. Probably she's short
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 7/3/2013, 4:39 am

Chris in France - Page 17 Tumblr_mpbjfzZQQl1r44pp5o4_1280
Chris in France - Page 17 Tumblr_mpbjfzZQQl1r44pp5o3_1280
Chris in France - Page 17 Tumblr_mpbjfzZQQl1r44pp5o6_1280
Chris in France - Page 17 Tumblr_mpbhza2Edn1r44pp5o1_1280
Chris in France - Page 17 Tumblr_mpbhza2Edn1r44pp5o8_1280
Chris in France - Page 17 Tumblr_mpbhza2Edn1r44pp5o9_1280
Chris in France - Page 17 Tumblr_mpbh1vBAv71r44pp5o2_1280
Chris in France - Page 17 Tumblr_mpbh1vBAv71r44pp5o8_1280
Chris in France - Page 17 Tumblr_mpbh1vBAv71r44pp5o9_1280

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 7/10/2013, 11:28 pm

This is another fan account as well as a link to video were she met him.

http://silllybrit.tumblr.com/

[b style="outline: none 0px; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0); box-sizing: border-box; text-shadow: none !important;"]I’ve loved Chris Colfer since episode one, season one of Glee and got the chance to finally, FINALLY meet him in June, in Paris![/b]
It was also the chance to meet my wonderful Twitter and tumblr friends Susan, Lynsey and Carmen. Sadly Carmen had to cancel at the last minute but she was there with us in spirit (and also helped to translate my fangirl tweets for the guys ‘back home’ :D)
We all arrived in Paris on Friday 14 June. By the time we hugged and unpacked and tweeted and hugged some more and had dinner we were exhausted but so excited for the book signing the next day! Lynsey and I went to the Eiffel Tower and were convinced that we saw Chris on a bridge. We screamed at the taxi driver and made him turn around but by then ‘Chris’ had vanished. The poor driver couldn’t wait to get us out of his car. Lynsey swears she saw him again Tuesday (I was looking the other way :/). We agreed that it was definitely him as we’d recognise that jawline anywhere :D
Lynsey and I arrived at the bookstore, FNAC around 7.30 am but realised that was a bit too early, so came back around 8.30 after breakfast. By then the line was curling around the block. The doors opened at 10.00 and we literally rushed in, hundreds of us. Four escalators later and we were crowded around the signing desk. Chris wasn’t due to arrive until 2 pm so we settled in for a while.
Sue arrived a little later with supplied of diet Coke and we waited. Most of the other people in the line were French, obviously, but everyone was really nice and it was an enjoyable few hours. We also met our lovely Twitter friends Helena from Spain and Kristiina from Finland. It was really amazing to see how many different people from all over Europe (and further) had come to see Chris.
About half an hour before Chris arrived his security guy and a film crew came in.  We went nuts and were literally shaking with anticipation. When Chris finally arrived (he was on time but you know) we all just screamed. I grabbed Lynsey and almost knocked her over. It was amazing, like someone had suddenly turned the lights on. The energy in the room was palpable.
There were about 200 people in front of us and several hundred behind, all the way down the four flights of stairs, onto the street and around the building. The queue snaked around in front of Chris’ desk and every time we moved we tried to take pics and tweet and scream and it was all a little chaotic.  It actually went really fast and it seemed just minutes later when we were in the front row and feet - just mere FEET - from Chris. He is beautiful, of course, but more of that later.
Then all of a sudden I was next in line; I was staring at the security guy like a deer in the headlights and I wobbled towards the desk. I had kind of prepared something to say but thought I would forget it, but I didn’t think my mind would go completely blank. It did.
I asked to shake his hand, and he thanked me for coming out. I then said ‘we’re going to see you in Edinburgh, I-I-I mean we’re going to see SBL in Edinburgh’ and he said thanks again and I quickly said something like ‘you’re wonderful the book’s wonderful the film’s wonderful’ and then it was over. My few seconds with Chris was over.
As soon as I was away from the desk I started sobbing and got pushed along by FNAC staff. I eventually stopped and then Lynsey was there with me - she had been after me - and we both just sobbed and cried and wanted to collapse. Susan, who went last, was really happy and smiley. It took me about an hour to be able to speak, I was so stunned. We waited around outside the bookshop, watching both exits for Chris but of course he was a ninja and left without being seen.  
We walked around Paris that night and found a nice Italian restaurant near our hotel. Sunday we did some sightseeing and just hung out, then Monday was Darren’s gig and Tuesday was the Girl Most Likely premiere. More about that in another post!
We left Paris Wednesday; and Lynsey, Carmen and I spent the last weekend of June in Edinburgh and saw Chris on the big screen in Struck By Lightning. If you have a chance to see this in the cinema, do. It’s SO much better than on a computer screen.
Now, about Chris. We’ve all read how people say he’s more beautiful/gorgeous/handsome/pale in real life, and he is. The man is exquisite. His eyes are a bright, bright blue and his skin is soft and cool and a beautiful ivory. I’m English with red hair so I’m pale too but Chris is just ethereal, his skin is the most perfect colour. He is a lot…bigger in real life. It’s weird just seeing someone on screen and he is a tall person anyway, but he is really statuesque with broad shoulders and long arms. He is as close to physically perfect as I’ve ever seen.
I was kind of prepared to be overwhelmed by his looks, but I did NOT expect to be gobsmacked by how…powerful he was. And he is, powerful.   The stories we’ve heard of Chris being shy and scared of crowds - nah. Maybe years ago but definitely not now.  That man owned the room and everyone in it. He exuded so much intelligence and confidence. There was nothing he couldn’t do, and I do not see how anyone can be in his presence and not be wrapped around his little finger. He is truly a force of nature.
I really hope to meet him again, maybe at another signing or a premiere, but I’ll always remember those few seconds in Paris. Not only did I meet Chris - I still can’t believe I shook his hand! - but I also met wonderful friends to share the memories.

ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 7/11/2013, 1:02 am

His aura is just so strong, incredible and powerful. Many fans have stated this fact. *sigh* I hope to meet him someday. blushh 

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 7/11/2013, 1:18 am

MoviesAreLife wrote:His aura is just so strong, incredible and powerful. Many fans have stated this fact. *sigh* I hope to meet him someday. blushh 

Same.

If he came to Melbourne Australia, that is the only chance I'll get to meet him.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 9/4/2013, 4:00 pm

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 9/4/2013, 9:58 pm

Chris in France - Page 17 Tumblr_msmkyfnBbQ1r4spfto4_250  Chris in France - Page 17 Tumblr_msmkyfnBbQ1r4spfto2_250

Chris in France - Page 17 Tumblr_msmkyfnBbQ1r4spfto1_250  Chris in France - Page 17 Tumblr_msmkyfnBbQ1r4spfto3_250
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 9/4/2013, 11:49 pm

ColferInspired wrote:Chris in France - Page 17 Tumblr_msmkyfnBbQ1r4spfto4_250  Chris in France - Page 17 Tumblr_msmkyfnBbQ1r4spfto2_250

Chris in France - Page 17 Tumblr_msmkyfnBbQ1r4spfto1_250  Chris in France - Page 17 Tumblr_msmkyfnBbQ1r4spfto3_250
I was one of those who used to believe that, but I guess he was busier with his clubs instead of doing the homework.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 9/5/2013, 3:17 am

ColferInspired wrote:Chris in France - Page 17 Tumblr_msmkyfnBbQ1r4spfto4_250  Chris in France - Page 17 Tumblr_msmkyfnBbQ1r4spfto2_250

It proves to me once again that grades don't really measure intelligence. I mean, no one can deny Chris isn't smart and that he has done some very intelligent decisions for his career.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/5/2013, 3:36 am

It's almost unfair, Chris never took an acting class in his life from what I understand and got fame and acclaim in his first professional acting job. Never took formal vocal training either, and now has has 3 books written and published within one year.

Plus he got a script he wrote produced and made into a movie.

Not bad for a C + student.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 9/5/2013, 4:23 am

Buenos wrote:It's almost unfair, Chris never took an acting class in his life from what I understand and got fame and acclaim in his first professional acting job.  Never took formal vocal training either,  and now has has 3 books written and published within one year.

Plus he got a script he wrote produced and made into a movie.

Not bad for a C + student.
To be fair, he auditioned for 3 years and participated in many musicals. So he got training and didn't start at Glee with nothing. Otherwise, his level of talent is most certainly envy-worthy. He has such a raw talent and grades don't always measure talents.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 9/5/2013, 4:43 am

This is copy of post from from Gleeforum

Bonus Spot Mag - Épisode 36 - Chris Colfer answers your questions! (Translation)

Thanks to titainwonderland and colemanandsmith for translating!

Part 1: What did you want to do when you were a kid?

As a kid, and a little bit currently still, I always wanted to be a Disney Imagineer. And if one day my career as an actor and writer stops, you better believe that I will definitely pursue that. And I’d go back to school to become a Disney Imagineer and create Disney theme parks’ attractions.

Part 2: What are your other passions besides acting?

Writing, currently it’s why I’m here. And I like to bake cookies. Actually I might have a problem with baking cookies, because I can’t stop doing this, then I eat them all which is not good. I love arts and crafts, that’s why I love Halloween, any excuse to dress up.

Part 3: What would be your ideal holiday?

Usually I would say some place like Paris or London, or somewhere else in Europe but I’m not sure I could rest, if I’m serious, because I would be out taking pictures, exploring, learning and going to all sort of places. So I think an ideal vacation would have to be some place with nothing to see, very remote maybe with a bike trail and animals, like nature.

Part 4: Were you a good student?

I was a horrible student. Which is always funny because people always assume that I was a straight A student, but no. I think I graduated with a 2.5 GPA, which is like a C+ average. But I just, I tried. I was a very good kid, I was a great, great kid, but I was a horrible student cause I always had too much on my mind.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 9/5/2013, 11:20 am

Lottie2303 wrote:

It proves to me once again that grades don't really measure intelligence. I mean, no one can deny Chris isn't smart and that he has done some very intelligent decisions for his career.
So agree with that. Because we know very well how smart is this guy, but probably as some people I've known, his aim wasn't to be the first of his class, but being someone beyond that. For me having good grades, don't necessarily prove you're intelligent, it proves you study a lot. However, they're cases and cases.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 9/5/2013, 2:25 pm

brisallie wrote:

I was one of those who used to believe that, but I guess he was busier with his clubs instead of doing the homework.
Or with being home schooled, bullied when in school, and going to the hospital. Plus fending for himself a lot, I imagine, even at home. Plus jobs during the school year from a younger age than many high school students.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 9/5/2013, 2:33 pm

banzai^ This. Chris had a lot going on at home and at school that had nothing to do with his schoolwork.

Plus he escaped into his imagination to get away from all of that, and as he said himself: once that sort of imagination hits you like lightning it needs to get out and be expressed (paraphrasing). So Chris also had all those stories in his head and wanted to do theatre as a way to escape while trying to juggle his homework and difficult home situation.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17