Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris at the Elton John Oscar Viewing Party 2013

+19
MissSoniaPP
Delight
glimmerle
valkeakuulas
tanita_mors
Glorfindel
sheny
sahhar
arina
Buenos
Ireth
fantastica
ColferInspired
Kurt Hummel
brisallie
ladydianab
ChrisColferFan1
Ranwing
Jellyrolls
23 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Chris at the Elton John Oscar Viewing Party 2013 - Page 4 Empty Re: Chris at the Elton John Oscar Viewing Party 2013

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/26/2013, 3:24 am

Kurtsie4ever wrote:You two aren't the only ones. I also see stripes on his tie.
I see them too.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Chris at the Elton John Oscar Viewing Party 2013 - Page 4 Empty Re: Chris at the Elton John Oscar Viewing Party 2013

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/26/2013, 3:25 am

MoviesAreLife wrote:Hmmm. Never thought of it like that before. But some men can be beautiful (CHRIS!) Wink
Agree
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 2/26/2013, 3:47 am

FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:
I see them too.

Welcome to the club! Now we are the four blind mice...er...cats. Wink

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/26/2013, 9:38 am

Chris and Will have been noticed in the gossip media:

Is This Chris Colfer’s Boyfriend? Cute Couple Alert!

Chris at the Elton John Oscar Viewing Party 2013 - Page 4 162598753a-2604955089829513095
Chris Colfer and Rumored Boyfriend Will Sherrod at Elton John's Oscar Viewing Party on February 24. 2013
Photo Credit: Jamie McCarthy/Getty Images for EJAF

Um, everyone stop what you're doing (unless you are currently prison-tattooing "Chris + Will" on your chest, in which case please proceed with caution), because it appears that the Gleek Cupids have tipped their arrows with love potion and shot Chris Colfer (Kurt) straight through the heart!

That's right, word on the street is that this adorable Glee star has himself a new boyfriend by the name of Will Sherrod, and they couldn't be more adorable. In fact, they kind of look alike!

Will works behind-the-scenes in Hollywood, and he and Chris first set the rumor mill into motion when they showed up at the 2013 Screen Actors Guild Awards (looking ridiculously dapper, might we add). But wait! It gets better. These two recently hit up the 21st Annual Elton John AIDS Foundation Academy Awards Viewing Party in West Hollywood, California! And yes, they were totally wearing matching outfits and matching hair coifs. Um, we just died and went to Gleeky heaven.

Of course, Chris has yet to confirm that he and Will are an item, but that hasn't stopped Tumblr from exploding into a fit of 'shipdom. And gifs. And all-around fan-girling. Clearly, the people have spoken –– everyone loves Chris and Will even more than they love Lea Michele (Rachel) and Cory Monteith (Finn) –– if possible!

The real question? What will their 'shipper name be? We're thinking Chill. In fat, from henceforth any Will plus Chris hang sessions will be referred to as Chillaxing.
Wetpaint
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/26/2013, 12:45 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:
FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:
I see them too.

Welcome to the club! Now we are the four blind mice...er...cats. Wink

I did not see them at first, but did when I looked a second time.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 2/26/2013, 1:41 pm

Glorfindel wrote:Chris and Will have been noticed in the gossip media:

Is This Chris Colfer’s Boyfriend? Cute Couple Alert!

Chris at the Elton John Oscar Viewing Party 2013 - Page 4 162598753a-2604955089829513095
Chris Colfer and Rumored Boyfriend Will Sherrod at Elton John's Oscar Viewing Party on February 24. 2013
Photo Credit: Jamie McCarthy/Getty Images for EJAF

Um, everyone stop what you're doing (unless you are currently prison-tattooing "Chris + Will" on your chest, in which case please proceed with caution), because it appears that the Gleek Cupids have tipped their arrows with love potion and shot Chris Colfer (Kurt) straight through the heart!

That's right, word on the street is that this adorable Glee star has himself a new boyfriend by the name of Will Sherrod, and they couldn't be more adorable. In fact, they kind of look alike!

Will works behind-the-scenes in Hollywood, and he and Chris first set the rumor mill into motion when they showed up at the 2013 Screen Actors Guild Awards (looking ridiculously dapper, might we add). But wait! It gets better. These two recently hit up the 21st Annual Elton John AIDS Foundation Academy Awards Viewing Party in West Hollywood, California! And yes, they were totally wearing matching outfits and matching hair coifs. Um, we just died and went to Gleeky heaven.

Of course, Chris has yet to confirm that he and Will are an item, but that hasn't stopped Tumblr from exploding into a fit of 'shipdom. And gifs. And all-around fan-girling. Clearly, the people have spoken –– everyone loves Chris and Will even more than they love Lea Michele (Rachel) and Cory Monteith (Finn) –– if possible!

The real question? What will their 'shipper name be? We're thinking Chill. In fat, from henceforth any Will plus Chris hang sessions will be referred to as Chillaxing.
Wetpaint

It was matter of time. First AfterlElton said they look cute and it seems this article says the same.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 2/26/2013, 4:29 pm

What a cute article! That makes two media outlets who are finally catching on to "Chill". Annnnnnd cue CrissColfer meltdowns in 3,2,1......

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/26/2013, 4:35 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:What a cute article! That makes two media outlets who are finally catching on to "Chill". Annnnnnd cue CrissColfer meltdowns in 3,2,1......

Let me know when they start posting comments underneath the articles about it being his cousin or his publicist.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 2/26/2013, 4:42 pm

Already did, 15 hours ago. "I believe that is, in fact, his cousin." And another CrissColfer shipper saying that "I ship CrissColfer. Always have, always will." And those are just some of the idiots. Rolling Eyes beam

Apparently, Chris gasped out loud when Jennifer Lawrence tripped (very gracefully, might I add) on the stairs on her way up to the stage to accept her Best Actress Oscar. How cute. If he was at the actual ceremony and sitting close enough, I'll bet he would've pulled a Hugh Jackman and rushed to her aid. He's so sweet. Smile

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 2/26/2013, 8:35 pm

^
In the same article, one of the comments below enumerate the physical features similar between them. Personally I think both looks younger when they smile.

MoviesAreLife wrote:...

Apparently, Chris gasped out loud when Jennifer Lawrence tripped (very gracefully, might I add) on the stairs on her way up to the stage to accept her Best Actress Oscar. How cute. If he was at the actual ceremony and sitting close enough, I'll bet he would've pulled a Hugh Jackman and rushed to her aid. He's so sweet. Smile

Who didn't gasp? That moment was so gracefully funny. She took her so well, still I love her "You're standing up because I fell". And I'd love to be aided by either Hugh or Chris.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 2/26/2013, 8:40 pm

She was so adorable! The big, flowing dress she was wearing just made her fall look so graceful and Disney princess-like! Haha! If only we all tripped like that! Wink

While Chris and Will do look alike, I don't think they can pass for cousins like the CrissColfer's are saying! Laughing

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  glimmerle 2/26/2013, 9:11 pm

It's actually quite a common thing that couples do look alike. Subconsciously we seem to look for a partner with similar facial features/proportions because it feels familiar and we feel attracted to that. So this absurd cousin-theory based on physical similarity really lacks any rationale.
glimmerle
glimmerle
Llama
Llama

http://glimmerle.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/26/2013, 9:12 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:Already did, 15 hours ago. "I believe that is, in fact, his cousin." And another CrissColfer shipper saying that "I ship CrissColfer. Always have, always will." And those are just some of the idiots. Rolling Eyes beam

You know, not that I have in interest in seeing this, but I really hope some papparazzi catches Chris and Will in a hot and heavy makeout session sometime soon, just so that people will at least stop talking about the being cousins or Will being his publicist.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/26/2013, 9:17 pm

oh c'mon just admit it you are pervy (not that we are all not)
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 2/26/2013, 9:17 pm

What about when opposites attract? There are some people who have a thing for someone with a look not like themselves at all. But yes, I've heard that couples look alike sometimes, and even that pet owners will start to look like their pets!

I'm afraid it will change nothing. It may stop the "cousin" BS, but they'll just say "Oh, he's been misguided into thinking he has the hots for his publicist/bodyguard." *eyeroll* Oh, and they will just say the makeout was a publicity stunt.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 2/26/2013, 9:22 pm

@MoviesAreLife , I love Jennifer's dress Smile but is a dress that you have to know how to wear.

glimmerle wrote:It's actually quite a common thing that couples do look alike. Subconsciously we seem to look for a partner with similar facial features/proportions because it feels familiar and we feel attracted to that. So this absurd cousin-theory based on physical similarity really lacks any rationale.

Right. Once I even read an article about this. And in addition, cousins don't even look alike sometimes.

@Jelly, I'm with Kim and I think you're being slightly pervy. Because I'm not sure if Chris would have a make out session publicly.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/26/2013, 9:26 pm

fantastica wrote:oh c'mon just admit it you are pervy (not that we are all not)

brisallie wrote:

@Jelly, I'm with Kim and I think you're being slightly pervy. Because I'm not sure if Chris would have a make out session publicly.

Oh, believe me, I am not pervy at all when it comes to Chris. He is around the same age as my nephews, and I really can't look at him as anything other than a very talented, grounded, and genuine young man.

Last edited by Jellyrolls on 2/26/2013, 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/26/2013, 9:26 pm

jelly is confusing reality with frictional car make out sessions. tonguue Kurt would do it but chris wouldn't. He doesn't even take his shirt off on the beach!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 2/26/2013, 9:34 pm

Brisallie, I agree. Wearing that dress and in heels?! I would've faceplanted in her position, and not so gracefully! Wink

And who knows...Chris said himself that he is willing to go shirtless now for a scene, if he had to. He's been saying this since last year (TFT), so I think he's more confident now. Smile

That's kind of how I think of 2009-2010 Chris. Some (very young) fans thinks he looked "so hot" and I can't see anything but a cute, little babyface who looks like he's 12 years old. I guess fellow 12 year olds would find him hot back then, but I just wanted to pinch his cheeks and ruffle his hair. But NOW?? Hubba, hubba! wub

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 2/26/2013, 9:51 pm

^
Well none of us we're models or movie stars, so we have no idea how to wear such a big dress.

And, are they fans who find 2009-2010 Chris hot? Well during 2010 he started to change, but he still was a cutie. But today...I'd add hottie to the list.

@Jelly, I see your point. I have cousins of the same age of Chris, but then I remember that Chris is not my relative lol.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/26/2013, 9:53 pm

most actors are willing to show some skin, and for a guy, topless is really no big deal. ordinary male go topless in hot weather all the time. it's not considered obscene by any standards (maybe by Taliban standards).
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 2/26/2013, 10:09 pm

I wonder if actresses ever practice walking around in those dresses and heels? They really should to avoid mishaps and accidents.

Yeah, some of them on Tumblr say things like "Why is everyone noticing Chris is hot now? I've always found him hot, even in 2009" and I'm like....what?

True. But showing some skin is not something that I can see Chris doing in 2009, as he seemed much more shy and less confident then.

Maybe it's because I'm roughly around his age that I can feel free to perv on him, despite my sexual orientation. But Chris looked half my age in 2009, truly like a little boy...and just...no. But now I see a beautiful young man instead of a little boy, so it's all good. Smile

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 2/26/2013, 10:25 pm

MissSoniaPP wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:

I don't know what you're talking about. Clearly Will is Chris' new bodyguard. Wink Just wait until Chris sings "I Will Always Love You" to Will when Will saves him from grave danger. Wink

Chris at the Elton John Oscar Viewing Party 2013 - Page 4 Gemeos13

Yesterday I almost had to respond to a CrissColfer with a comment like this lol
I do not think Chris and Will alike.
I think they are two white boys with a smile and hairstyle similar.

PS:My gifs do not move.
Someone can explain why this happens
?

Sorry this is so late, but someone asks the kids where they think they'll be in five years in season three, and Rachel and Kurt both answer "Broadway" at the same time. Then, they smile at each other and go "Twinsies!" (Meaning they are like spiritual twins.) Smile

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ladydianab 2/26/2013, 10:50 pm

Didn't the paparazzi snap the video of Chris kissing Will at the SAG awards or whatever it was? I do think they kinda look alike but I am sure that is coincidence. He is probably laughing at us fans (or aggravated, who knows) and our speculations. We just want to see him happy, of course.

I agree they both look so much younger when the smile and when Chris' shows his teeth he almost looks like a different person than the one who is so hot in the August photo shoot!!
ladydianab
ladydianab
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 2/26/2013, 10:53 pm

Sorry this is so late, but someone asks the kids where they think they'll be in five years in season three, and Rachel and Kurt both answer "Broadway" at the same time. Then, they smile at each other and go "Twinsies!" (Meaning they are like spiritual twins.)

Nice answer, but I think she's referring to why the gif isn't moving?

And those people that found him hot back then in 2009, I think they're slightly pervs. He looked like a 12/14 years old boy then. But today anyone who has the perverts feelings, feel free to have it.

Didn't the paparazzi snap the video of Chris kissing Will at the SAG awards or whatever it was?

They did. But it was a kiss on the cheeks, so for instance crisscolfers can say is not a big deal. But boys usually give a kiss to other boys on the cheeks?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next