Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quoting more than 1 post in a single reply post

2 posters

Go down

Quoting  more than 1 post in a single reply post Empty Quoting more than 1 post in a single reply post

Post  ChrisColferFan1 1/30/2013, 3:41 am

I hope I make sense .but how to a quote more vthan one post in a singele reply post?
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Quoting  more than 1 post in a single reply post Empty Re: Quoting more than 1 post in a single reply post

Post  fantastica 1/30/2013, 5:26 am

First go to each post you want to quote and click"multi quote" button. That button will turn orange. Repeat for all u want to quote. Then post reply like normally do and all of these quotes will show up.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Quoting  more than 1 post in a single reply post Empty Re: Quoting more than 1 post in a single reply post

Post  ChrisColferFan1 1/30/2013, 5:31 am

fantastica wrote:First go to each post you want to quote and click"multi quote" button. That button will turn orange. Repeat for all u want to quote. Then post reply like normally do and all of these quotes will show up.

Okay, thank you. Sounds easy. Can't believe I did not know how to do it before.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 1/30/2013, 4:27 pm

Thank you Fantastica. I tried it a little while ago,and it worked.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down